|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>Don't feel sorry for me, you have yourself to contend with and that looks like a life time job.
I'm sorry I feel sorry for you. It's ok that you keep posting and responding to people on here. I feel for you old man. No hard feelings ok?
Wifey

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Keep the old codger busy, that way I can continue to give his friends smoothies at the retirement home activity room.
No Clinton

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Hillary 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> The wingnuts that post on these threads have very short memories when it come to middle east terrorist attacks.The icon of the Republican Party Ronald Reagan was warned by Casper Wienberger about stationing marines in Beruit,and we all know how that ended. Anyone with even a slight grasp of history knows that these attacks have gone on for decades.Until we stop trying to police the world and propping up dictators this will never stop.We live in the greatest country in the world.Unfortunately,we also have a lot of dirty laundry.
So who's responsible for the USS Cole when Clinton was president?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

No Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
So who's responsible for the USS Cole when Clinton was president?
I don't know, maybe the thugs that attacked the ship?
No Clinton

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, maybe the thugs that attacked the ship?
Well she or he insinuated that Beirut was Reagan's fault. So by that reasoning, the Cole bombing must be Clinton's fault.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

No Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well she or he insinuated that Beirut was Reagan's fault. So by that reasoning, the Cole bombing must be Clinton's fault.
It'd be so refreshing if people stopped thinking like children.
No Clinton

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
It'd be so refreshing if people stopped thinking like children.
Good answer! I think it would be refreshing for people to stop lecturing others on history while conveniently leaving out facts. We aren't all stupid and uneducated. Was that mature enough for you??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

No Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
Good answer! I think it would be refreshing for people to stop lecturing others on history while conveniently leaving out facts. We aren't all stupid and uneducated. Was that mature enough for you??
Indeed it was. People are far to wedded to the people they support politically. Politics is not the same thing as football. And, though I love the Pats, my life is not fundamentally different whether they win or lose the Superbowl.

You'd think that some of these blowhards lost a loved one because Obama won. They need to grow up.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

For sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry I feel sorry for you. It's ok that you keep posting and responding to people on here. I feel for you old man. No hard feelings ok?
I don't know what the hell you are posting about, what's your point?
lol

Mattapan, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know what the hell you are posting about, what's your point?
You are questioning drivel posted by someone else Florida?

That's a riot.

Try skipping a few posts, instead of replying to every single one,
and maybe you'd gain some credibility.
lol

Mattapan, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I'm Florida Retiree,
and I'm with the Post Police.

It is my personal goal in life to critique every post in this thread
ensuring that they each meet my personal expectations.

Get a friggen life please.
Get lost

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed it was. People are far to wedded to the people they support politically. Politics is not the same thing as football. And, though I love the Pats, my life is not fundamentally different whether they win or lose the Superbowl.
You'd think that some of these blowhards lost a loved one because Obama won. They need to grow up.
Get lost praxis, no one here wants to read your shit. You are a lying pice of exrement, or do you want me to remind people about you posing as Andrew Stevens, or the owner of a risk mgmt firm, or an officer of a federal credit union?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Get lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost praxis, no one here wants to read your shit. You are a lying pice of exrement, or do you want me to remind people about you posing as Andrew Stevens, or the owner of a risk mgmt firm, or an officer of a federal credit union?
No one cares about silly little pranks that the dimwits out there, like you, easily fell for.

Or shall I remind people that you are a two time bankruptcy filer, unskewedpolls.com lover, and fan of necrophilia? Nah, let's not talk about that.

What's a "pice of exrement" anyway? You meant "piece of excrement" there, smart guy.
Get lost

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I have never filed for bankruptcy in my life nor have i posted anything about necorphilia.

you however are a known habitual liar, and this will haunt you forever, and on every string you post to.

Get used to it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Get lost wrote:
I have never filed for bankruptcy in my life nor have i posted anything about necorphilia.
you however are a known habitual liar, and this will haunt you forever, and on every string you post to.
Get used to it.
Oh yes you have. Twice. And, I have all those sick and depraved e-mails you sent me.

Here's one of your posts about necrophilia, you sick fool:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pittsfield-ma...

Deny it all you wish, you and I know that you posted as "To Catch a Praxis."

Now, leave the intelligent commentary to us adults and go back to championing your best buddy, Bob "The AssClown" Cardimino.
Get Lost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Again you are a compulsive lying loser. Prove it. Oh wait you can't. Don't you understand everyone hates you. Your compulsive lying shall never be forgotten

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Get Lost wrote:
Again you are a compulsive lying loser. Prove it. Oh wait you can't. Don't you understand everyone hates you. Your compulsive lying shall never be forgotten
You know that's you, you perverted little maggot. You are a pervert, a deadbeat, and a loser.

This is like a cat playing with a mouse. You keep coming back and you always get owned.

Run back to public access and continue to praise the idiot Cardimino, you stupid little NA lifer.
Get Lost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Wrong again compulsive liar. Or is it andrew stevens, or maybe its John

Tell us about your box car experience. Loser. Stop posting

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Get Lost wrote:
See, you just proved it again. You are the only poster who constantly switches between posting from "Pittsfield" and "United States," just like the following idiots:

Wrong, Eritas, Confirmed, Kronos66, To Catch a Praxis, Wondering1 (fake), and a host of others.

And, your writing skills are those of a 6th grader. You stick out like the perverted, poorly educated deadbeat that you are. You couldn't even make it on a high school debate team.
Get Lost

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Have to feel bad for the pathetic punk praxis. Tough eating thanksgiving dinner at the legion.

Did anyone wipe your mouth?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Woman robbed Cumberland Farms in Fitchb... 2 hr Jtn 1
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' 2 hr Jtn 3
boycotting new market basket prices 4 hr Jtn 16
Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving ... (Nov '10) Jul 21 Pajama People 50
Fitchburg mural honors environmentalist Marion ... Jul 20 Pajama People 6
FSU calling for community input on Landry Jul 20 joan 6
Dogs from closed Fitchburg shelter are alive an... Jul 19 Pajama People 3
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Worcester County was issued at July 23 at 8:04PM EDT

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE