Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3515 Nov 26, 2012
Spell Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled Lowell and Florida
No, he got it right and should include Bawston too! You voted for Sarah, right?
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3516 Nov 26, 2012
Jive Turkey wrote:
You fools! Romney lost the election when he said he wanted to put Americans back to WORK. Every black and hispanic almost shit themselves.
I bet you think it's OK if they die fighting for your country??

It's sad that there are people like you out there that judge a person by the color of their skin, you should be ashamed to post mindless trash like that.
Zombot please

Boston, MA

#3517 Nov 26, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you think it's OK if they die fighting for your country??
It's sad that there are people like you out there that judge a person by the color of their skin, you should be ashamed to post mindless trash like that.
Says Florida's chief Zom-bot.

What about the FOUR who died in Bengazi?

Did they die fighting for our country,
or was it an accident at a demonstration against a movie.

Is it that THEIR LIVES don't count for anything to you?
Or just that they dont interest you since you can't grab any moral high ground in that discussion?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3518 Nov 26, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Stamos! I bet you're excited today!!! Well, I'm still undecided, Stamos... But we still have a couple of dates: one in Nashua NH to vote today, and one in the near future right here:http://www.georgeshotdogs tand.com/ When you're going to buy me lunch!
See you, Stamos!
Just like the wanna-be Mayor Civil, you're now a proven liar. I never lied to you Civil.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3519 Nov 26, 2012
Zombot please wrote:
<quoted text>
Says Florida's chief Zom-bot.
What about the FOUR who died in Bengazi?
Did they die fighting for our country,
or was it an accident at a demonstration against a movie.
Is it that THEIR LIVES don't count for anything to you?
Or just that they dont interest you since you can't grab any moral high ground in that discussion?
You as usual are comparing apples and oranges and making your usual assumptions about me, donít you ever tire about being so wrong in what you post?
Its damn shame those four people were murdered and I believe a forceful retaliation is warranted just as it was for 9/11, but that wonít happen because we as Americans choose not to be the aggressors. In my opinion situations like that are going to continue because those people (whatever you want to call them) do not know how to live in peace. I also believe that as soon as one of those countryís obtain a nuclear weapon they will use it causing a full war in that entire region. So let us pray that we never see that day.
Please

United States

#3520 Nov 26, 2012
FR please hurry up and die
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3521 Nov 26, 2012
Zombot please wrote:
<quoted text>
Says Florida's chief Zom-bot.
What about the FOUR who died in Bengazi?
Did they die fighting for our country,
or was it an accident at a demonstration against a movie.
Is it that THEIR LIVES don't count for anything to you?
Or just that they dont interest you since you can't grab any moral high ground in that discussion?
I bet you voted for Sarah, right?? Knowing you, you probably thought it was Tina Fey. Ha ha ha ha ha.......
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#3522 Nov 26, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Just like the wanna-be Mayor Civil, you're now a proven liar. I never lied to you Civil.
You did too, Stamos. You said you were going to buy me hot dogs, and now you aren't. And I'm disappointed. And I'm sad. Very sad. I was looking forward to our lunch date, and now you're going to back out on me. It really wasn't the hot dogs either. I was really looking forward to meeting you and seeing if you're just as absolutely intriguing in person as you are here on the Topix. Plus I was going to show you my San Francisco photos. All of them. And hope they stirred compassion (and passion) inside of your cold ultra-hetero heart.

And I'm sorry your guy lost and now you're bitter. He lost because he sucked, and you ultraconservatives alienated the majority of America with your continual vitriol toward our president-day in and day out, week after friggin week for two and a half years. People didn't want to hear it. We're Americans-not Nazis. And anyway, I never took this politicking business too serious. Even when my father used to make me hold Dukakis signs out in the rain. I didn't have my heart in it. he'd ply me with whiskey and cigarettes (typical democrat-buying votes) and I'd vote democrat because I was scared he'd find out I voted for 41, or Dole, 43, or McCain. And he'd beat me if he thought I was a republican. That man! I wanted to be a republican! He still haunts me, but I'm working on it. the Malaysian shaman didn't work, so I have a group of LDS elders coming next Thursday to see if they can pray the democrat out of me.

The whole election season has left me confused about being an American. Is this what we've come to? When a man doesn't even pay his election bets, it's worse than it seems.

You're better off now than you were 4 years ago, and you know it.

And it's still just a race issue with you, and you know that too.

SO you can forget the hot dogs. I've lost my appetite for them.

See you, Stamos!!! Merry Christmas!!!


Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3523 Nov 27, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You did too, Stamos. You said you were going to buy me hot dogs, and now you aren't. And I'm disappointed. And I'm sad. Very sad. I was looking forward to our lunch date, and now you're going to back out on me. It really wasn't the hot dogs either. I was really looking forward to meeting you and seeing if you're just as absolutely intriguing in person as you are here on the Topix. Plus I was going to show you my San Francisco photos. All of them. And hope they stirred compassion (and passion) inside of your cold ultra-hetero heart.
And I'm sorry your guy lost and now you're bitter. He lost because he sucked, and you ultraconservatives alienated the majority of America with your continual vitriol toward our president-day in and day out, week after friggin week for two and a half years. People didn't want to hear it. We're Americans-not Nazis. And anyway, I never took this politicking business too serious. Even when my father used to make me hold Dukakis signs out in the rain. I didn't have my heart in it. he'd ply me with whiskey and cigarettes (typical democrat-buying votes) and I'd vote democrat because I was scared he'd find out I voted for 41, or Dole, 43, or McCain. And he'd beat me if he thought I was a republican. That man! I wanted to be a republican! He still haunts me, but I'm working on it. the Malaysian shaman didn't work, so I have a group of LDS elders coming next Thursday to see if they can pray the democrat out of me.
The whole election season has left me confused about being an American. Is this what we've come to? When a man doesn't even pay his election bets, it's worse than it seems.
You're better off now than you were 4 years ago, and you know it.
And it's still just a race issue with you, and you know that too.
SO you can forget the hot dogs. I've lost my appetite for them.
See you, Stamos!!! Merry Christmas!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =upvZdVK913IXX
Just as well, I don't think Stamos is right for you, maybe consider buying a puppy??
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3524 Nov 27, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You did too, Stamos. You said you were going to buy me hot dogs, and now you aren't. And I'm disappointed. And I'm sad. Very sad. I was looking forward to our lunch date, and now you're going to back out on me. It really wasn't the hot dogs either. I was really looking forward to meeting you and seeing if you're just as absolutely intriguing in person as you are here on the Topix. Plus I was going to show you my San Francisco photos. All of them. And hope they stirred compassion (and passion) inside of your cold ultra-hetero heart.
And I'm sorry your guy lost and now you're bitter. He lost because he sucked, and you ultraconservatives alienated the majority of America with your continual vitriol toward our president-day in and day out, week after friggin week for two and a half years. People didn't want to hear it. We're Americans-not Nazis. And anyway, I never took this politicking business too serious. Even when my father used to make me hold Dukakis signs out in the rain. I didn't have my heart in it. he'd ply me with whiskey and cigarettes (typical democrat-buying votes) and I'd vote democrat because I was scared he'd find out I voted for 41, or Dole, 43, or McCain. And he'd beat me if he thought I was a republican. That man! I wanted to be a republican! He still haunts me, but I'm working on it. the Malaysian shaman didn't work, so I have a group of LDS elders coming next Thursday to see if they can pray the democrat out of me.
The whole election season has left me confused about being an American. Is this what we've come to? When a man doesn't even pay his election bets, it's worse than it seems.
You're better off now than you were 4 years ago, and you know it.
And it's still just a race issue with you, and you know that too.
SO you can forget the hot dogs. I've lost my appetite for them.
See you, Stamos!!! Merry Christmas!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =upvZdVK913IXX
How about a cheeseburger, fries and a coke, I'll buy!
survivor for retardee

Newton Lower Falls, MA

#3525 Nov 27, 2012
This isn't an internet thread on a Mass Senator
This isn't an internet thread on President
at this point, this isn't even an internet thread on politics at all.

It's Floriturd Retardee's personal game of survivor against all other posters on topix.

He will outwit outlast and survive to be the last one to post here.
He will have the last word.

Even if he has to check it around the clock night and day
ready to respond to each and every post.
Get over it

Lowell, MA

#3526 Nov 27, 2012
survivor for retardee wrote:
This isn't an internet thread on a Mass Senator
This isn't an internet thread on President
at this point, this isn't even an internet thread on politics at all.
It's Floriturd Retardee's personal game of survivor against all other posters on topix.
He will outwit outlast and survive to be the last one to post here.
He will have the last word.
Even if he has to check it around the clock night and day
ready to respond to each and every post.
And your point is ?
And you will check it around the clock to see if Retiree is still on.
Right stupid. LMAO,
survivor for retardee

Newton Lower Falls, MA

#3527 Nov 27, 2012
Get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is ?
And you will check it around the clock to see if Retiree is still on.
Right stupid. LMAO,
Pssst

This will probably go right over that dim bulb head of yours,

but I don't have to be here around the click to SEE that Floritard has responded to every single post here,
but he DOES have to be be here around the clock to respond to them all as they are posted.

Get it?

I didn't think so.
For sure

Medford, MA

#3528 Nov 27, 2012
I feel sorry for retiree. I think he's lonely. He's even asking total strangers on here to go have a cheeseburger with him. Just let him be. This gives him something to look forward to.
Hillary 2016

Stratham, NH

#3529 Nov 27, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>You as usual are comparing apples and oranges and making your usual assumptions about me, donít you ever tire about being so wrong in what you post?
Its damn shame those four people were murdered and I believe a forceful retaliation is warranted just as it was for 9/11, but that wonít happen because we as Americans choose not to be the aggressors. In my opinion situations like that are going to continue because those people (whatever you want to call them) do not know how to live in peace. I also believe that as soon as one of those countryís obtain a nuclear weapon they will use it causing a full war in that entire region. So let us pray that we never see that day.
The wingnuts that post on these threads have very short memories when it come to middle east terrorist attacks.The icon of the Republican Party Ronald Reagan was warned by Casper Wienberger about stationing marines in Beruit,and we all know how that ended. Anyone with even a slight grasp of history knows that these attacks have gone on for decades.Until we stop trying to police the world and propping up dictators this will never stop.We live in the greatest country in the world.Unfortunately,we also have a lot of dirty laundry.
Hillary 2016

Stratham, NH

#3530 Nov 27, 2012
when it comes-typo
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3531 Nov 27, 2012
For sure wrote:
I feel sorry for retiree. I think he's lonely. He's even asking total strangers on here to go have a cheeseburger with him. Just let him be. This gives him something to look forward to.
Don't feel sorry for me, you have yourself to contend with and that looks like a life time job.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3532 Nov 27, 2012
Get over it wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is ?
And you will check it around the clock to see if Retiree is still on.
Right stupid. LMAO,
That clown has No Point, he's here because he has nothing else to do, just ignore those type of posts as they have no meaning.
no way

United States

#3533 Nov 27, 2012
That btch will even get nominated
Get over it

Lowell, MA

#3534 Nov 27, 2012
survivor for retardee wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssst
This will probably go right over that dim bulb head of yours,
but I don't have to be here around the click to SEE that Floritard has responded to every single post here,
but he DOES have to be be here around the clock to respond to them all as they are posted.
Get it?
I didn't think so.
Yes you do.
That is what you are doing now.
You want him to anser you. And you will anser him.
LMAO,
What a jerk you are.

D U H.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police: Man found in FSC bathroom arrested - Se... (Dec '08) 5 hr Jtn 16
Scott Bonnevie 5 hr Jtn 2
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 16 hr Jtn 73
Numbers of homeless increase in region Sun Tammy from Miami 10
Looking to move to Fitchburg Sun Tranny from Miami 17
Drug disposal effort gets billboard boost Sep 13 Tammy from Miami 1
Has Jtn ruined Topix? Sep 10 The improved Jon 15
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••