Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 156)

Showing posts 3,101 - 3,120 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Malden Resident

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

"Just the facts", you are a lying clown and can be compared to Joe Biden and Obama for distorting the truth.

Romney hand picked a woman, Kerry Healy, to by his running mate for Lt Governor and appointed many women to Commissionerships and Judgships throughout the Commonwealth when he was Governor.

What about Obama outsourcing his retirement money in another country because America isnt good enough for his money? And he ridiculed Romney for outsourcing? Romney used his personal money, not government money. Romney had the right to make any and all wise business decisions with regard to his company. What about the auto industry? Obama has outsourced government money and jobs to India. Same with his pal Deval Patrick. How come we never heard anything more about the doubledecker commuter trains that the State hired and paid the Koreans to build? They didnt deliver the product. Why is that being hushed up? The auto industry not good enough in America to build doubledecker commuter trains? Who is bull shitting who?

And why are you talking about Romney and the illegals? Obama's auntie frauded Boston housing with a perjured application until she was found out and got the boot. But her nephew is President so the city of Cambridge now houses her. And what about Obama's uncle? How does an illegal get a driver's license? Well, he was bagged in Framingham for driving without a license. But check this out. He was given special priviledges to drive between certain hours to go back and forth to work. How many Americans are out of work and cant afford cars? And just who is going to buy the cars coming off of the assembly lines? Foreigners? Keep dreaming. Foreigners produce their own cars and Americans who can afford to buy cars, buy foreign, not American.

"Conspiracy Alert", didnt the conspiracy already occur when Obama encouraged people to vote for "revenge"? Revenge on who? Each other? Yep. And now the stock market is falling and people with money are dumping their stocks and small business owners are laying off because of Obama care. The pissing contest between Democrats and Republicans is over. Reality is here now.

Veteran's Day 2012

Obama still hasnt answered for Benghazi.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Malden Resident wrote:
"Just the facts", you are a lying clown and can be compared to Joe Biden and Obama for distorting the truth.
Romney hand picked a woman, Kerry Healy, to by his running mate for Lt Governor and appointed many women to Commissionerships and Judgships throughout the Commonwealth when he was Governor.
What about Obama outsourcing his retirement money in another country because America isnt good enough for his money? And he ridiculed Romney for outsourcing? Romney used his personal money, not government money. Romney had the right to make any and all wise business decisions with regard to his company. What about the auto industry? Obama has outsourced government money and jobs to India. Same with his pal Deval Patrick. How come we never heard anything more about the doubledecker commuter trains that the State hired and paid the Koreans to build? They didnt deliver the product. Why is that being hushed up? The auto industry not good enough in America to build doubledecker commuter trains? Who is bull shitting who?
And why are you talking about Romney and the illegals? Obama's auntie frauded Boston housing with a perjured application until she was found out and got the boot. But her nephew is President so the city of Cambridge now houses her. And what about Obama's uncle? How does an illegal get a driver's license? Well, he was bagged in Framingham for driving without a license. But check this out. He was given special priviledges to drive between certain hours to go back and forth to work. How many Americans are out of work and cant afford cars? And just who is going to buy the cars coming off of the assembly lines? Foreigners? Keep dreaming. Foreigners produce their own cars and Americans who can afford to buy cars, buy foreign, not American.
"Conspiracy Alert", didnt the conspiracy already occur when Obama encouraged people to vote for "revenge"? Revenge on who? Each other? Yep. And now the stock market is falling and people with money are dumping their stocks and small business owners are laying off because of Obama care. The pissing contest between Democrats and Republicans is over. Reality is here now.
Veteran's Day 2012
Obama still hasnt answered for Benghazi.
Malden,

You are responding to a lunatic named kevin Lynch in Fitchburg. You are just wasting your time in addressing anything he says because he isn't stable enough to hold a conversation with a 5 years old child. The Democrats know all of the things you stated but they don't care what happens to our country as long as Democrats have control.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> Please do not attack him with the facts, he has an opinion of Romney that equates to Hero Worship which I could never quite understand. The country voiced their opinion and left him with bitterness and dispair, so that is punishment enough, he does not need to be presented with any more reasons for Romney's defeat. I myself am very thankful I don't have see or hear Romney or Ryan speak any longer as it was starting to get to me in that some people actually believed them.
FR,

It is interesting that you had stated that you were done here when many people were kicking your ass with the facts, and you left for a bit. Now you return after Obama lies his way back into office and start your usual shit about people's character instead of the issues.

You had me fooled into thinking you had some modest level of integrity, but as we can see, you are just a nasty little old man. All done with you.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Malden Resident wrote:
"Obama still hasnt answered for Benghazi.
What answer are you looking for??

Call Romney and ask him, he has a solution for everything!!!!
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
FR,
It is interesting that you had stated that you were done here when many people were kicking your ass with the facts, and you left for a bit. Now you return after Obama lies his way back into office and start your usual shit about people's character instead of the issues.
You had me fooled into thinking you had some modest level of integrity, but as we can see, you are just a nasty little old man. All done with you.

Awwwwwwww c'mon now, you are just being down right nasty after I went to your defense.... BTW, THE AMERICAN VOTER PUT THE PRESIDENT BACK IN OFFICE!

You do have to admit that you have this "Thing" for Willard, which I could never understand.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
FR,

For the record, I left this site becuase I was recovering and I knew damn right well the American Voter would see through the BS Romney was thowing and they would re-elect the President like they did. While I was for Brown, but think the voters were right in their choice there too! ALL DONE, GOOD! Go play with your neighbor Lynch....
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets start with the truth and work from there.
In case you are not aware, the election is over and the truth has been heard and voted on. America has spoken!
Voter

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I didn't know the recent election was to determine what really happened in Benghazi. I'd prefer to let the hearings play out before making any rediculous comments but it looks like you're not going to let the course of justice get in the way of your partisan rhetoric.

Good for you, it's important to have convictions in life, even if void of any actual facts.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Voter wrote:
I didn't know the recent election was to determine what really happened in Benghazi. I'd prefer to let the hearings play out before making any rediculous comments but it looks like you're not going to let the course of justice get in the way of your partisan rhetoric.
Good for you, it's important to have convictions in life, even if void of any actual facts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Voter wrote:
Why don't you do yourself a favor and go over there and find out what happened, ask them if they'd like to sit and have a chit chat about what went on. Then if you able, come back and tell us what you learned.
Stupid dummy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Over 20 states want to seceed. Shouldn't the federal Govt let them? Isn't it their choice?
jay silverheels

Pepperell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

funny wrote:
That was a great press conference with Lizzie and Deval.
i saw that, thought i was watching a new version
of charlie mccarthy and edgar bergman!!
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Question wrote:
Comment removed
Classless, uneducated scum.
No no

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you are not aware, the election is over and the truth has been heard and voted on. America has spoken!
Just because Obama won doesn't make the people who voted for him right. The truth was heard very little in regards to what happened in Libya. The MSM ignored it to protect him. It worked too. Either that or people just don't care.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

No no wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because Obama won doesn't make the people who voted for him right. The truth was heard very little in regards to what happened in Libya. The MSM ignored it to protect him. It worked too. Either that or people just don't care.
I agree with you, it does not make them totally right or does it have anything to do with details of Libya. What it does do is show us that the majority of Americans believe their country will be better taken care of if they re-elect the president.
No no

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you, it does not make them totally right or does it have anything to do with details of Libya. What it does do is show us that the majority of Americans believe their country will be better taken care of if they re-elect the president.
Are you in the part of Florida that somehow got 148% of registered voters out? I'm starting to doubt that the majority really did vote for Obama.
CONSPIRACY ALERT

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

No no wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in the part of Florida that somehow got 148% of registered voters out? I'm starting to doubt that the majority really did vote for Obama.
Conspiracy alert! The UN and the Trilateral Commission rigged the election! Romney and Ryan were robbed!

The next steps: the UN troops hidden in our great country will confiscate our guns and padlock our churches! We're doomed!
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

No no wrote:
<quoted text>

What difference does it make now, they are still counting votes for Bush! LOL (148%)????
Stupid dummy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

I don't get it. Now these Army generals are in trouble for banging these not so hot party organizers. Whats up with Dems liking kinda ugly brunettes?
No no

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

CONSPIRACY ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Conspiracy alert! The UN and the Trilateral Commission rigged the election! Romney and Ryan were robbed!
The next steps: the UN troops hidden in our great country will confiscate our guns and padlock our churches! We're doomed!
It's not a conspiracy theory. It's being reported and not just on Fox News. Oh but who cares if people voted twice or unregistered people voted as long as Obama won.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,101 - 3,120 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••