Linden Sq

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3273 Nov 10, 2012
With all of this talk about rich Republicans, how come no one ever mentions all of the rich Democrats? like Oprah Winfrey? is it because she is Black? Or that she donated to Obama's campaign? Obama himself makes over $250,000.00 per year. Why didnt he do anything about the tax codes these past 4 years? Why viciously attack someone for being successful? Obama ran a filthy campaign packed with lies and distortions. I have no more respect for him.

Obama still hasnt answered for Benghazi.
Stupid dummy

Leominster, MA

#3274 Nov 10, 2012
One question that wll probably be another one of my stupid ones is if Obmacare is so great why arent the Obamas and other people in the government going to have it?
Stupid dummy

Leominster, MA

#3275 Nov 10, 2012
Another one of my stupid questions would be just how good can the CIA be at keeping American security secrets if the big boss can't keep his extra marital affairs a secret?
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#3276 Nov 10, 2012
Petraeus is being thrown under the bus - move over Hilliary !!!

For a career military person to resign - just one week before he would be called to testify re: Benghazi ... Hmmmm somethings not right here. By resigning I don't believe he has to testify - interesting, huh ????
nothing matters

Ashland, MA

#3277 Nov 11, 2012
Everett Resident wrote:
For a career military person to resign - just one week before he would be called to testify re: Benghazi ... Hmmmm somethings not right here. By resigning I don't believe he has to testify - interesting, huh ????
It doesn't matter anymore.
We have the most disinterested, disconnected, easily distracted generation in human history.

A small, vocal minority cares about this stuff,
the majority falls in the disinterested group,
and the rest ignore it, like a *good* wife ignores the signs that hubby has something going in the side.

Denial,
Everything is ok, everything is ok
Everything will be just fine.
Nothing to see here folks.
jay silverheels

Pepperell, MA

#3278 Nov 11, 2012
as part of the loyal opposition, i hope
and pray that things get better for my
fellow Americans living on the edge.
President Obama now owns this economy and
can no longer play the blame game.

hopefully, he will work with congress like LBJ,
Reagan or Clinton and get this country working
again.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3279 Nov 11, 2012
Stupid dummy wrote:
<quoted text>Hi FR, maybe you can give some insight on why Florida can never get an election right. They are still counting and recounting and fighting and filing law suits but the election is over. Not to mention they had early voting before the polls opened in the rest of the country. Would it be wise to just let people in Florida start voting a year ahead of time before an election?

I am sorry I cannot answer your question. You see I am a newbee in this State and as the Sign says "Retired" so I am living by the God's Waiting Room motto which is; "Each Day is a Gift" which also puts me in the "Who Cares" section of society!

I do remember that they had more problems with the last election when Jeb was counting his brothers votes, I don't remember if they ever got a final count, did they??????
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3280 Nov 11, 2012
jay silverheels wrote:
as part of the loyal opposition, i hope
and pray that things get better for my
fellow Americans living on the edge.
President Obama now owns this economy and
can no longer play the blame game.
hopefully, he will work with congress like LBJ,
Reagan or Clinton and get this country working
again.

I agree with you. One think we do know is that it would not happen if you know who got elected! Thank the Lord America voted the right way!
nothing matters

Ashland, MA

#3281 Nov 11, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. One think we do know is that it would not happen if you know who got elected! Thank the Lord America voted the right way!
Scare tactics won in the end.

Congratulations,
at BEST
you'll get a repeat of the last 4 years.

At worst....
well I for one expect things to get much much worse.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#3284 Nov 11, 2012
Is Deval all packed for his cushy DC position ?? You just know he is leaving MA ASAP .... Hope he gets the appointment of Ambassador to Libya - that is an open position right now.....You just know that security there will never be lax again !!!!
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3285 Nov 11, 2012
Retiree wrote:
Hopefully you'll live your last days in a nursing home suffering from dementia and abusive nurses aids.

With any luck, I'll have you in the next bed close enough to whack you on the forehead with my bed pan to make sure it's empty! Knowing you, you'd probably love it being the $$hithead you are!
Mack

Malden, MA

#3286 Nov 11, 2012
Massachusetts is theoke ofthe country. We had a decent enator for on and the idiots of this state voted in the ying fraud ecause f the D next to her name. The Kennedy family has hurt oe people than they've helped.
Linden Sq

Pompano Beach, FL

#3287 Nov 11, 2012
Speaking of Kennedys, it was Patrick who was in Dorchester stumping for Warren who told people not to vote Warren then vote Romney for President, to vote Obama. When Brown ran against Coakley for the US Senate seat, it was Patrick Kennedy who accused Brown of being lock step with Republicans which is a lie. Its Warren who is lock step with the Democrats. Nothing is going to get better. If anything, this country is going to continue to spiral downward. Thats the truth whether anyone wants to accept it or not.
The True Story

Fitchburg, MA

#3288 Nov 11, 2012
Mack wrote:
Massachusetts is theoke ofthe country. We had a decent enator for on and the idiots of this state voted in the ying fraud ecause f the D next to her name. The Kennedy family has hurt oe people than they've helped.
Looks like this technology stuff might be too much for you. Stick with the Magic Slate.
funny

Leominster, MA

#3289 Nov 11, 2012
That was a great press conference with Lizzie and Deval.
SO funny

Medford, MA

#3291 Nov 11, 2012
funny wrote:
That was a great press conference with Lizzie and Deval.
It was hysterical. Just the laugh I needed to get me out of my depression over the election. What dopes in this state electing her. Brown was everything everyone says they want but he had an R instead of a D. Now we have this wacko.
SO funny

Medford, MA

#3292 Nov 11, 2012
Just facts or lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney standards high???? Lmao!! Which Romney? The same Romney who championed outsoucing of Hard working American jobs?
The same Romney who hired illegal immigrants over Americans to landscape and paint his house??
Mormon Romney, who is equivalent to an arch bishop within his religion? Mormon Romney who believes that women are second to men by his own doctrine within his religion? The same Mormon religion that once practiced polygamy?
YOu DO know don't you that Obama's father had like 5 wives at the same time right? I'll bet you are just fine with the muslim religion even though they treat their women horribly. What is it with you liberals? Aren't you suppose to be SO tolerant? Oh wait, only if they agree with you.
Petrels

Medford, MA

#3293 Nov 11, 2012
Everett Resident wrote:
Even more interesting is that the affair was over months ago. He suddenly got a guilty conscience the day after the election?? I don't think we've heard the last of him.
Hey retiree

Medford, MA

#3294 Nov 11, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
I am sure the next thng we'll be seeig on here is Stamosinski coming back with his false and half truths about the elction boohooing his idol got the boot.
These people seem to forget we are Americans an the majority of Americans voiced their choice for leadership of our country, why can't these people accept that fact and embrace it??
You keep saying you're done here but you keep coming back. Why is that?
CONSPIRACY ALERT

Fitchburg, MA

#3295 Nov 11, 2012
Petrels wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more interesting is that the affair was over months ago. He suddenly got a guilty conscience the day after the election?? I don't think we've heard the last of him.
Conspiracy alert! Conspiracy alert! Sound the alarm!

We're doomed! The conspirators will enslave us all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Business: Here We Grow! offers child care 20 min Jtn 2
New police chief announcement 1 hr Jtn 6
Elizabeth Warren for President Sun Tammy from concord 3
Jtn gets a sex change Sat Jtn 4
Neighborhood menace - Sentinel & Enterprise (May '09) Sat watchdog 6
A skidding Saturday as snow hits heavier than e... (Jan '14) Sat Jon G 2
Jtn or lynch Sat Jtn 4
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••