Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 154)

Showing posts 3,061 - 3,080 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Stamos

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3251
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just wanted to say I am so very happy President Obama is back for another 4 years, actually I'm estactic about Barak getting re-elected
In addition Elizabeth Warren is back to represent our great Commnwealth of Massachusetts.
life is good!!!
Visitor

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3252
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

You can rate my post with lemons and nuts too but it was reported yesterday that billionaires have dumped their stocks. The recession is back. The next 4 years are going to be far worse than the last 4 years.
Where were u

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3253
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Visitor wrote:
You can rate my post with lemons and nuts too but it was reported yesterday that billionaires have dumped their stocks. The recession is back. The next 4 years are going to be far worse than the last 4 years.
Umm...that's been being reported since August
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3254
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Visitor wrote:
You can rate my post with lemons and nuts too but it was reported yesterday that billionaires have dumped their stocks. The recession is back. The next 4 years are going to be far worse than the last 4 years.
Dump away!! Those sore losers that dump jobs because they didn't get their way are being put on the list of American companies who not to purchase from!!!

I encourage the American consumer to purchase off their local competitors!!

It is time that we build from the ground up! Obama needs to double tax them into closing their doors and then use the money to give to up start American companies.

The stock market needs adjustment. We now need a justice department with guts! One that freezes and takes all funds from American companies that have outsourced illegally and violated anti trust laws and discrimination laws by illegally termination of American employees!!
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3255
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Just Facts wrote:
Hi FR,
If what you mean by "preserve what we have", you mean to allow things to continue as they are for the sake of "no change", that will not be acceptable to the millions of people without jobs.
You've stated Romney is my hero, but I care little about Romney other than his abilities and his past history. He has a proven track record of starting and running an investment firm that became wealthy in doing investing...am I supposed to support someone that doesn't accomplish anything...if so, I would support Obama.
Romney saved the olympics because they were bleeding money...he wasn't forced to do it and had to work with all kinds of people to get it done. He also didn't take compensation for it although he didn't have to do that.
Romney saved Massachusetts and worked with a state that has consistently shown nothing but disdain for Republicans, but you say he was forced to do it...doesn't matter how he did it...Obama hasn't done it!! Obama has been the most partisan President we've had in a long time!! Romney also didn't take a paycheck for that...
So he is a heartless capitalist that sent jobs overseas, but in two separate instances, he did something very few people would do...he worked on fixing problems but took NO COMPENSATION for doing it.
Obama is a wealthy guy...how about we ask him to show us what he is made of and work for nothing??
I'm not certain what standards you use to measure people, but my standards are pretty high. I know little about Romney, but his standards of conduct are pretty damn high.
What are Obamas standards??
Leak classified information for political gain...
Allow Americans pleading for protection overseas to be killed and have their bodies desecrated by ignoring their requests for extra protection, even though they put themselves in harms way...can't upset his Muslim brothers!!
Cover up a failed gun-running operation by exercising executive privilege, so he could protect his buddy at the Justice department..gotta take care of his buddies!
Issue executive orders allowing millions of undocumented people to flood our markets for jobs to compete directly with LEGAL American citizens...during an election year of course!
Claim to produce a jobs bill that didn't get passed by Republicans, even though it never passed the Democrat controlled Senate...how convenient to forget about that...BTW, the jobs bill never had a chance because it was a joke and didn't create a single job.
So, yeah, I guess we will continue to see the same ole same ole...
I admire your convictions, but the "road to hell is paved with good intentions".
Romney standards high???? Lmao!! Which Romney? The same Romney who championed outsoucing of Hard working American jobs?
The same Romney who hired illegal immigrants over Americans to landscape and paint his house??
Mormon Romney, who is equivalent to an arch bishop within his religion? Mormon Romney who believes that women are second to men by his own doctrine within his religion? The same Mormon religion that once practiced polygamy?
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3256
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Republican obstruction continue to protect their
War chest/ tax cuts for the wealthy!

Republicans are damned if they do and damned if they don't! They should do what is right and sign off on tax deductions
For the
Middle
Class as if they don't then they can then see the white vote for them reversing to 40percent.

Allowing the tax cuts for the wealthy to expire will put an immediate loss on republican contributions. PAC money will turn into government revenues!!
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3257
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

For a republican supporter who makes 5 million a year the allowance of the tax cuts to the wealthy to expire equals exactly the same amount of their political contributions!

The republicans knew that these bush tax cuts were specifically designed as a funding source for the republicans!!

Ultimately they are funneling government
revenues into republican war chest!

Research this fact as you will see these contribution increases coinciding exactly to the year that bush implemented them!!!!
are you serious?

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3259
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Just facts or lies wrote:
<quoted text>Dump away!! Those sore losers that dump jobs because they didn't get their way are being put on the list of American companies who not to purchase from!!!

I encourage the American consumer to purchase off their local competitors!!

It is time that we build from the ground up! Obama needs to double tax them into closing their doors and then use the money to give to up start American companies.

The stock market needs adjustment. We now need a justice department with guts! One that freezes and takes all funds from American companies that have outsourced illegally and violated anti trust laws and discrimination laws by illegally termination of American employees!!
That makes sense. Double the taxes and force companies to close their businesses. Then we'll have millions more out of work and living on government handouts.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3260
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Just facts or lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney standards high???? Lmao!! Which Romney? The same Romney who championed outsoucing of Hard working American jobs?
The same Romney who hired illegal immigrants over Americans to landscape and paint his house??
Mormon Romney, who is equivalent to an arch bishop within his religion? Mormon Romney who believes that women are second to men by his own doctrine within his religion? The same Mormon religiothat once practiced polygamy?
Please do not attack him with the facts, he has an opinion of Romney that equates to Hero Worship which I could never quite understand. The country voiced their opinion and left him with bitterness and dispair, so that is punishment enough, he does not need to be presented with any more reasons for Romney's defeat. I myself am very thankful I don't have see or hear Romney or Ryan speak any longer as it was starting to get to me in that some people actually believed them.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3261
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I am sure the next thng we'll be seeig on here is Stamosinski coming back with his false and half truths about the elction boohooing his idol got the boot.

These people seem to forget we are Americans an the majority of Americans voiced their choice for leadership of our country, why can't these people accept that fact and embrace it??
HOWIE

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3262
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Did Stamos ever fly over the coo-coo's nest?
just wondering?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3263
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

If anyone sees him remind him he owes me lunch.
obarker

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3264
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get yer EBT cards here!!!! No ID necessary!!!! Get your free money here!!!! Stay home and watch TV while suckas pay fer yer cheez doodles!!!
Get your OBAMA money today!!!
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3266
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We have just begun, we had to focus on Obama and Elizabeth Warren as they were attacking both like wild diseased rabies infected dogs!

This distracted us as we didn't concern ourselves with the house. Now they will assist us concerning their demise.

Taking back America from these corporate vultures is difficult as their disease of greed has spread into many of these republicans.

The president may have to tell America that the republicans are holding their tax cuts hostage for the wealthy!! Stand tall president Obama and explain everything to the American people every step of the way!

Let the tax cuts expire and we will watch the republicans war chest dwindle like economic sanctions in Iran!

Make it clear to all Americans that the obstructionist republicans are attempting to hold us hostage again!

Televise the submitted bills and address them constantly on every network!

Submit more pro American jobs bills!!! Let's stand together and take America back from the few filthy greedy Americans !

This is a civil war!!!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3267
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow wrote:
Hey It's he fake army man. With Veterans Day approaching I hope you don't try to fool others with your charade. You're disgusting.
What are you kidding me? I'm bonafide. I got me a DD214 and I'm eating twice for free this weekend, you piece of trash. Tomorrow all I have to do is show my DD214 at Applebee's, and it's free chow for me. On Monday I believe it's Longhorn or Golden Corral-or both Whatever, I'll be eating free for two days. And you'll be wishing you were, you POS.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3268
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Yes BO was re-elected (but not by anyone I know). We are all Americans but we don't like being lied to, outright lied for two weeks about Benghazi ... From what I am reading and what I remember from my American history classes, BHO and his minions are guilty for the lives of our true Americans who gave their lives for our flag, our country, our freedom - the ultimate sacrifice.....and we get lies and cover-ups from day 2 of this tragedy. BHO left on day 2 after the attack(s), to go to Vegas for his all important fund raiser - I found that so disrepectful. He should have stayed in Washington, he is the commander-in-chief after all. Then we learned he skipped a lot of the national security meetings (for what, to play golf with his buddies ???!!!)...

At Dover Airbase, Hilliary continued the falsehood of the video, as did Biden (imagine him being a heart beat away from being president !!!).

Instead of flying to Mynarma (formerly Burma), I feel BHO should really help our own citizens, many of whom have lost everything and are homeless, right here in NY and NJ. He was there for the photo op but that's all folks, you're on your own now !!!! The USA has always been the first country to help others in time of need -- have any of these countries done the same for the USA ???

Obamacare was forced upon us - at least Romney had a chance if he was elected to repeal it. It was easy to see why all the 'entitlement people' went for BO !!! As one lady was on TV and made the quote, "I gots my Bama phone !!!(In fact later I think she said she has 30 Bama phones !!!) Yep, she 'gots' her Bama phone !!! at our expense !!!

After listening to Rev. Wright spew hatred towards the USA for 20 years, BHO became brain washed !!! Rev. Wright (I hate to call him a Christian reverend but that's his title)...was on film saying, "Dam American, Dam America" ... how wonderful is that ???

So, no, I do not believe BHO has America's best interest at heart, no way, no how....

Follow the Benghazi 'investigation' and see where that goes (no where).....Three times they asked for help, they were under attack and BHO denied them three times, help was told to "stand down." Why ???

It's getting a little crowded under BHO's bus: Hilliary is already there, Gen. Petraus has joined her...Move over folks, there's more coming...
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3269
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

As a USA veteran, you deserve these free meals, I have no problem with that whatsoever, enjoy !!!!
Just facts or lies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3270
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Everett Resident wrote:
Yes BO was re-elected (but not by anyone I know). We are all Americans but we don't like being lied to, outright lied for two weeks about Benghazi ... From what I am reading and what I remember from my American history classes, BHO and his minions are guilty for the lives of our true Americans who gave their lives for our flag, our country, our freedom - the ultimate sacrifice.....and we get lies and cover-ups from day 2 of this tragedy. BHO left on day 2 after the attack(s), to go to Vegas for his all important fund raiser - I found that so disrepectful. He should have stayed in Washington, he is the commander-in-chief after all. Then we learned he skipped a lot of the national security meetings (for what, to play golf with his buddies ???!!!)...
At Dover Airbase, Hilliary continued the falsehood of the video, as did Biden (imagine him being a heart beat away from being president !!!).
Instead of flying to Mynarma (formerly Burma), I feel BHO should really help our own citizens, many of whom have lost everything and are homeless, right here in NY and NJ. He was there for the photo op but that's all folks, you're on your own now !!!! The USA has always been the first country to help others in time of need -- have any of these countries done the same for the USA ???
Obamacare was forced upon us - at least Romney had a chance if he was elected to repeal it. It was easy to see why all the 'entitlement people' went for BO !!! As one lady was on TV and made the quote, "I gots my Bama phone !!!(In fact later I think she said she has 30 Bama phones !!!) Yep, she 'gots' her Bama phone !!! at our expense !!!
After listening to Rev. Wright spew hatred towards the USA for 20 years, BHO became brain washed !!! Rev. Wright (I hate to call him a Christian reverend but that's his title)...was on film saying, "Dam American, Dam America" ... how wonderful is that ???
So, no, I do not believe BHO has America's best interest at heart, no way, no how....
Follow the Benghazi 'investigation' and see where that goes (no where).....Three times they asked for help, they were under attack and BHO denied them three times, help was told to "stand down." Why ???
It's getting a little crowded under BHO's bus: Hilliary is already there, Gen. Petraus has joined her...Move over folks, there's more coming...
You need to do better research! The republican house denied the white house request for funding at these embasies!

Obamacare is great for all Americans! It can be critiqued but it is a good thing. Romney made millions by outsourcing American jobs and now he wants to crush hard working families further?

Enough is enough as he is earning his millions off outsourcing Americans jobs that were with their respective companies for decades!!!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3271
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Everett Resident wrote:
As a USA veteran, you deserve these free meals, I have no problem with that whatsoever, enjoy !!!!
Why thank you, Everett. Now in addition to free dinners, I hope we can get the VA to give the returning vets what they deserve: adequate medical care, family support, and job training.

Scott Brown is an excellent advocate for vets, and active and reserve sailors, marines, and airmen. He deserves a place in our government safeguarding military rights for all.

Too bad he lost, but he'll be back.
Stupid dummy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3272
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Florida Retiree wrote:
I am sure the next thng we'll be seeig on here is Stamosinski coming back with his false and half truths about the elction boohooing his idol got the boot.
These people seem to forget we are Americans an the majority of Americans voiced their choice for leadership of our country, why can't these people accept that fact and embrace it??
Hi FR, maybe you can give some insight on why Florida can never get an election right. They are still counting and recounting and fighting and filing law suits but the election is over. Not to mention they had early voting before the polls opened in the rest of the country. Would it be wise to just let people in Florida start voting a year ahead of time before an election?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,061 - 3,080 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants 2 hr spin 342
Leominster resident charged with robbing deaf man 2 hr Anthony 4
Will Jtn Post an intelligent comment that makes... 2 hr BillyBob 15
No one is posting anymore,Jtn has hijacked the ... 11 hr Diane c 6
Egg hunt planned for Saturday 21 hr Karen from da burg 4
Ex-Leominster council hopeful faces harass alle... Thu Steve Cote 7
Info on FSU continuing education tonight Thu Jtn 1
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••