|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Trailblazer wrote:
If you do the math JK3 is 32 now and in 2012 he will be 36. Minimum age to be President is 35. Name has nothing to do with his success. He was captain of his lacrosse team in college, a peace corps volunteer and an ADA for both cape cod and middlesex county. I think these facts alone outline his qualifications. Unless you can name another person who has worked so hard and accomplished so much at such a young age on their own.
Little Chuckie Manson worked hard, was great at organizing others, and getting groups of people together at a young age.
Did those facts alone outline a good candidate?
(No)

The red headed Kennedy looks like a good kid.
Let him get some experience under his belt before you hand him the keys to the White House,
OK?

And my prediction for 2016 will be Deval Patrick vs Chris Christie
Lynch

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you fret Civil, I'm still here and licking my wounds but am not going anywhere soon. I heal quickly. Just remember though, it's the status quo now and this lame duck community agitator can only blame himself for what's in store. One can only lie so long before the truth prevails.
The parasites may have taken over the host but will be facing a huge dose of their own medicine in the very near future. I like to refer to them as the walking dead. They are those like the wanna-be Mayor who have mastered the art of using and abusing our entitlement system. Their entire existence revolves around me, I, me and what can I do to get more from the Government. Their only job skills are to explore and find new ways to scam and take advantage of the system. And as you know Civil, Oblame-0's own Auntie Zeituni and Uncle Onyango have been at it now for many, many years in the lovely state of Massachusetts. And the walking dead just follow.
So tell me now Civil, who did you vote for and why?
Let me tell you STAMOS, I see you all around. You in fact are finally going to be held JUSTLY accountable. You and your little group have it coming as Karma will come home to roost where it belongs!
I see you and discuss you with others, we are prepared! You are not as sly as you think. Your little group did illegal and jailable offenses to my family and I .
We were wronged seriously and we will be made right through the courts.
Trailblazer

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Just keep an open mind. If someone is the best at what they do that's the qualification. Tom Brady or Terry Bradshaw, Tiger Woods or Lee Travino etc.. this country has some problems and the world is always changing. Would you rather elect someone who is in his late 50's has been a senator for 20 yrs. and has heard about that interweb and electronic mail or someone with practical knoledge of the world we live in today?
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

JF, I am glad you wrote back to me as I respect and value your opinion. I also fully agree with you on having our government work together in a bipartisan manner which was evidenced by my support for Scott Brown for the Massachusetts Senate. I would be the first one to vote for someone in either party that can make bipartisanship a reality to ensure our country can move ahead positively, so we fully agree on that aspect of our discussion.
You say to me that I see it from a retiree’s perspective and that is partly true and you say that I am all set and that is also partly true. But you are forgetting that I also have children and grandchildren that I love, care and worry about and the tough decisions that are made today will affect their lives tomorrow not mine.
Additionally, I am also fully aware that there are millions of Americans that are out of work, have lost or will lose their homes, there are Americans that have lost their lives fighting for you and I that will never see their children, I am also aware that big business outsourced jobs out of the U.S of A and I am also aware the spike in gas prices at the pump started to rise four years ago, so I am in tune with the message you are delivering to me. Once again, the one fact you seem to be side-stepping is that all the issues we are discussing here started under, during or as a result under the Bush/Chaney’s watch along with some of the decisions made in the Clinton era.
There is no argument in my eyes that when Obama walked into the Oval Office with his lunch bag for his first day of work that he had a mess of a country to work with and I believe with all my heart that all the bipartisanship in world could not have corrected all the years of corporate greed, the start of wars and failure to address America Social Issues that Obama inherited and is still working to resolve.
Now, along comes your hero and you think he’s going to save all us Americans from future pain and suffering, wave a magic wand to make nice and create a happy bipartisan family. This I do not believe, while I do believe he worked with his Democratic colleagues while in Massachusetts, he only did so because he was forced to do so or he would have been sitting in the Gov. Office twiddling his thumbs. It’s a lot different on the Federal level and he could not survive in that arena with his business background. Your hero is a corporate hit man and outsourcing champion which is demonstrated by his Bain background. Furthermore, he was being bankrolled by some our country’s as Ed Sullivan would say we have ah “Really Big Shoe” in the businessmen who were not backing him because they liked his smile. We would have seen more of the Bush/Chaney policies and practices reincarnated again in this country to ensure payback to all those who were contributing enormous funds to this man’s election, so if I feel good about anything it’s that this is not going to happen at the expense of the American people.
If you step back and look around the world you’ll see it’s also in a real mess, the Middle East, Greece, and Syria just to name a few. They also play an important role in running our country, if you remember the Bush/Chaney Foreign policies failed in that area, our Flags were being burned and even our staunch ally England had uprisings against our leaders at the time burning pictures of them, so I feel good that won’t happen again too. Again in stepping back and looking around, SSA and Medicare were put in place to correct a problem, without them the problem will return unless they are replaced with a solid tried and proven solution, this we have not seen from either side of the house, so we need to preserve what we have and not change it for the sake of change so that it will be there for you, your children, mine and theirs.
I know I might not have everything right in my spiel here, but it’s the way I see it and my heart is in the right place with my convictions. Thanks be to God.
Dear Stamos

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

You have been making these threats for a few months now. You are personally pushing me into making a decision to seek justice.

You and your little bunch have been ducking but I see and notice you lurking. I have been in contact with attorneys as the fight has just begun. My family and I have been unjustly harassed.

My brothers health is seriously failing as it begun from the very day that Antonucci pulled his corrupt pen out of his ass and corruptly fired my brother for no cause immediately after consecutive excellent job reviews.

He fired my brother due to the fact that he was my brother. It was a recession and it was just before Xmas. Yes, my brother was devastated and immediately got serious I'll due to the massive stress. What they have done is not honorable!

You can continue to ignore what your little bunch
Dear Stamos

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

You think your corruption has been shielded? I am in serious poor health. I am in the process of Continueing to seek assistance.
I will die working most likely. My body is hurting. I cannot maintain a normal laboring work life any longer. It is tough to swallow as carpentry is my love. My body struggles through.
I have ms along with other devastating health issues. I have worked my entire life. You come on here and spew your nonsense.
Yes, I have been on a ladder. When I am on that ladder I have serious vision problems. My entire body needs to be tied up in order to be able to live through the agonizing pain levels that I experience.
I continue to push forward but my body is in massive unbearable pain. I keep refusing to lie down and die.
If you think you can bring forward some bullshit as your little group has done a few times already then bring it as this fight may need to be finally brought to the forefront .
You may be able to cause me serious bodily harm but I will never give up. I had to let things go for awhile as it was affecting my parents health and they needed me to assist them as the corruption that your little corrupt group brought forward solely because they were in positions which they could illegally abuse in order to exact their corruption.
I fought them all back. I exposed many of them. Don't think that I have given up my fight.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Hi FR,

If what you mean by "preserve what we have", you mean to allow things to continue as they are for the sake of "no change", that will not be acceptable to the millions of people without jobs.

You've stated Romney is my hero, but I care little about Romney other than his abilities and his past history. He has a proven track record of starting and running an investment firm that became wealthy in doing investing...am I supposed to support someone that doesn't accomplish anything...if so, I would support Obama.

Romney saved the olympics because they were bleeding money...he wasn't forced to do it and had to work with all kinds of people to get it done. He also didn't take compensation for it although he didn't have to do that.

Romney saved Massachusetts and worked with a state that has consistently shown nothing but disdain for Republicans, but you say he was forced to do it...doesn't matter how he did it...Obama hasn't done it!! Obama has been the most partisan President we've had in a long time!! Romney also didn't take a paycheck for that...

So he is a heartless capitalist that sent jobs overseas, but in two separate instances, he did something very few people would do...he worked on fixing problems but took NO COMPENSATION for doing it.

Obama is a wealthy guy...how about we ask him to show us what he is made of and work for nothing??

I'm not certain what standards you use to measure people, but my standards are pretty high. I know little about Romney, but his standards of conduct are pretty damn high.

What are Obamas standards??

Leak classified information for political gain...

Allow Americans pleading for protection overseas to be killed and have their bodies desecrated by ignoring their requests for extra protection, even though they put themselves in harms way...can't upset his Muslim brothers!!

Cover up a failed gun-running operation by exercising executive privilege, so he could protect his buddy at the Justice department..gotta take care of his buddies!

Issue executive orders allowing millions of undocumented people to flood our markets for jobs to compete directly with LEGAL American citizens...during an election year of course!

Claim to produce a jobs bill that didn't get passed by Republicans, even though it never passed the Democrat controlled Senate...how convenient to forget about that...BTW, the jobs bill never had a chance because it was a joke and didn't create a single job.

So, yeah, I guess we will continue to see the same ole same ole...

I admire your convictions, but the "road to hell is paved with good intentions".
Dear Stamos

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

You bring out energy in me STAMOS. The group that you support is corrupt to it's core.

Yes, it is very clear that this corrupt group not only is corrupted but in fact they have friends in political positions that are also corrupt from yes, judges to others in the system.

They crossed the line and will be held accountable through the courts.

I will fight a room full of your corrupt groupies in the court room without a degree. You continue to bring purposeful corruption forward.
Dear Stamos

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

I see that your newspaper is involved. You have judges in your pocket as well as other persons in owed positions.

Notice that my head is always held high among these individuals no matter their ability to abuse their power.

Now I will turn to listen to my bob Dillion and his song for hurricane Carter for inspiration and strength.

Bring your corrupt judges forward as I will expose them all. Bring your newspaper forwArd. Bring Antonucci people forward. Bring on your group of prosecutors as I a have already exposed one.

You want to keep bringing corruption forward to abuse my family and I ?? You may be able to relish in the fact that you were able to bring a corrupt affect to my brothers job and his health. I will admit that you have succeeded some In this regard but that only means that you are now awaiting the karma from this fact to appear on your doorstep as karma always finds it's righteous course!!
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Hi FR,

This thread really doesn't apply any longer, so I won't be coming back to this thread...I'm sure we will meet on other threads to discuss things, but this thread has outlived its purpose and now has been highjacked by our favorite murderer...Lynch.

See ya on the threads...
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

JF, you still fail to acknowledge where the problems started and what party’s policies were in place which is the root cause of them.
You’re also hung up that while Gov. he worked receiving no compensation, let’s be real here in that he’s a businessman and he’s not giving without the foresight to receive payback in the future, without that mindset he would never be successful at anything. No one works for nothing, you know that as well as I do. So let’s let that one slide under the table.
I will reword my statement pertaining to your hero. Your political choice for the presidency tried and failed to win the acceptance of the American people. I have read several news accounts as to why he lost and Obama won, one article in particular made reference to Trust. The American people had to choose a person they could trust and your political choice was not it. If you have not read the same article let me know and I’ll find it from yesterday’s MSN news page and send it to you.
Also, you still will not address with me the source of the majority of the problems we face today and where they came from, you continue to put your focus on the negative side of the last four years dismissing the prior eight which tells me you have no defense for the prior Administrations direction and want to avoid it because you know it will be reincarnated again but refuse to believe it or accept it.
The American people spoke loudly, clearly and decisively at the polls and voiced their opinion as to what they believe is best for the country they live in, so like it or not we have to live with it, being against it at this point has no value but working with it will make us all stronger. As good old Abe once said; “A house divided will not stand”. Have a nice day, let’s move on in a positive light.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Hi FR,
This thread really doesn't apply any longer, so I won't be coming back to this thread...I'm sure we will meet on other threads to discuss things, but this thread has outlived its purpose and now has been highjacked by our favorite murderer...Lynch.
See ya on the threads...
I agree, I do want you to know that I've enjoyed our back and forth jabbing at each other and do wish you well.
One thing we do share is we both desire a better life for ourselves, our families and our fellow Americans.
Cuckoos Nest

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Trailblazer wrote:
Senator Warren even said JK3 will be great and fight for the middle class and women. Senator Warren is looking forward to working with JK3 on womens rights issues.
Sorry but we all know an Irish Catholic will never be the President again.
Lakeisha

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Obama won 90% of the black and hispanic vote cuz we smarter than whites. Stupid crackers better get your Romney voting azz back to work and pay your taxes. My baby wants some candy and my cell phone bill is due. I aint gonna work if you dumb enough to give me half your money stupid.
Let this tread die

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Amazing how some of the discussions on Topix never seem to die.(yes I am aware that by posting this I just extended the "discussion"… though calling it a discussion is being kind … troll fest is more accurate).

Seriously, this started out as a 2010 Senate race thingy…as in Brown vs Coakley. That was two senate races ago! Give it a rest!

Oh wait Obama will pick Kerry as Sec of State … here we go again
obarker

Williamstown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

EBT cards!!!!! Get your EBT cards!!!!!! No ID necessary!
Get yer Obama money!!!!!!!
Public Citizen

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Registered Voters in the United States

The guidelines of your total income per person for voting for a Politician here in the United States. This is based on your tax bracket, 28%, 32%, 34% and 36% of your State and Federal Taxes. The more you donate, the less taxes you pay.

Which bracket are you in ?

Democrat - You usually make less than $ 250,000.00 a year

Republican or Conservatives or Flip / Floppers ---- You usually make more than $ 250,000.00 a year

Independent-$150,000.00

The Tea-Party needs to move to Florida, they do all that talking down there.

Massachusetts is being miss-informed that there is mostly Millionaires here in Massachusetts, this isn’t so, there cannot be all these millionaires. This doesn’t make any sense at all. All the welfare people and illegal aliens will now be getting a pay raise in their monthly pay checks and free healthcare thanks to the January 19, 2010 votes here in Massachusetts. Vote Democratic. Vote on November 6, 2012.

Lets show the taxpayers that we can vote for a democrat, republican or independent. It would be illegal to have outside people coming to other voting states. To vote other than the taxpayer. We still have to remain honest. No Tea-Party votes, they Hi-Jacked the votes from other states.

If you vote republican, then you pay for the republican status ( 36%). This should be the new law, this is a Requirements of being a Republican. Vote Democratic in 2012
Disgusted

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Public Citizen, get off of topix. Most republicans make less than $250,000.00 a year too. But here's some Democrats that Obama overlooked who get tax breaks, too. Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Barbara Striesand, Sarah Jessica Parker, Tom Hanks, Bruce Springstein, just to name a few. Lets not forget that Obama didnt invest his retirement money in America anymore than the European and world markets trust the American economy.

Just dont come back on Topix whining and complaining about the high taxes you have to pay. Even if Obama has the tax codes changes, you are still going to pay higher taxes. Even if Obama starts to overtax the wealthy in order to cut the deficit, Obama overspends and wastes and does not have priorities in order. He also lacks financial savvy. Obama will do nothing for the deficit in the long run other than increase it. Did you get to see your girl Warren on tv with Deval Patrick yesterday? Did you get to hear what they were saying about programs being cut and taxes going up? Is this how she will go to Washington and help the Middle Class? Just remember, its the wealthy who own businesses and create jobs. The only change coming in the next 4 years is that they will be worse than the last 4 years. I dont particularly care for Romney but he wasn't all of these evil things Obama said about him when Obama is worse and Romney was the better choice for this country's economic recovery.
EYEBALLCHAMBERS

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
Public Citizen, get off of topix. Most republicans make less than $250,000.00 a year too. But here's some Democrats that Obama overlooked who get tax breaks, too. Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Barbara Striesand, Sarah Jessica Parker, Tom Hanks, Bruce Springstein, just to name a few. Lets not forget that Obama didnt invest his retirement money in America anymore than the European and world markets trust the American economy.
Just dont come back on Topix whining and complaining about the high taxes you have to pay. Even if Obama has the tax codes changes, you are still going to pay higher taxes. Even if Obama starts to overtax the wealthy in order to cut the deficit, Obama overspends and wastes and does not have priorities in order. He also lacks financial savvy. Obama will do nothing for the deficit in the long run other than increase it. Did you get to see your girl Warren on tv with Deval Patrick yesterday? Did you get to hear what they were saying about programs being cut and taxes going up? Is this how she will go to Washington and help the Middle Class? Just remember, its the wealthy who own businesses and create jobs. The only change coming in the next 4 years is that they will be worse than the last 4 years. I dont particularly care for Romney but he wasn't all of these evil things Obama said about him when Obama is worse and Romney was the better choice for this country's economic recovery.
so true but most of these Obama lovers are clueless about him and what his policies are and about his past, romney was the clear choice to get this country back on it's feet but instead the freeloaders came out in mass! looking for more handouts, the next four years will be hell, just wait until he tries to mess with the term limits, we may have our first Emperor?
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

EYEBALLCHAMBERS wrote:
<quoted text>
so true but most of these Obama lovers are clueless about him and what his policies are and about his past, romney was the clear choice to get this country back on it's feet but instead the freeloaders came out in mass! looking for more handouts, the next four years will be hell, just wait until he tries to mess with the term limits, we may have our first Emperor?

Would you be kind enough to explain his policies to us and also why you feel they are not suitable policies for the U.S. of A. Are you capable of doing that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••