|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Not a single person I know voted for Obama, but then we are all working people that pay the taxes to support all the folks that did vote for him...maybe a revolution in the works because everyone is so pissed off about it.
keep hearinga nd reading about all kinds of innapropriate things that happened at polling sites...poll workers insisting that people vote for Democrats right down the ticket..murals of Obama not being removed at polling sites, which violated voting laws...illegal immigrants being registered to vote for Obama.
So it will be interesting to see what the level of anger is 4 years from now...don't be surprised...people are sick of this shit.
JF, you are sounding like a sore loser, what’s up with that?

You clearly described how the nation felt four years ago when this country was on the verge of another depression, don’t you remember how angry people were then?? You keep forgetting the condition of our country when President Obama took office, it’s real and factual. Also; there is no one person on this planet that could possibly correct all that was wrong with this country in the four years the president has been in office, just ask Bill Clinton, he’ll tell ya.. We have been over this before and it seems you are not getting it.

You need to realize that if you are not part of the solution that you are part of the problem. I and the president want you working and making a good living so I can enjoy my retirement and he can get his. I want you to be well compensated and pay your fair share in higher taxes so I can maintain my style of living and not have to down grade to an lowly equivalent of JW-R, and God forbid have to play at a public golf course. Look at Stamos for example, he’s been complaining on a regular basis now and what good has it done him? When he has a party he holds it in a phone booth, opps they don’t have them anymore do they?? Well you know what I mean. Cheer up as John K. said; “Help is on the way”!! Just trying to cheer you up.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Trailblazer wrote:
The W in Warren stands for WINNER! I'm sure the Native American community are proud of her many accomplishments. Now it's time for her to go on the war path in Washington. Don't be surprised by a Warren/Biden ticket in 2016! Just keep your fingers crossed.

Please excuse the correction, but that will be the Biden/Warren ticket.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you fret Civil, I'm still here and licking my wounds but am not going anywhere soon. I heal quickly. Just remember though, it's the status quo now and this lame duck community agitator can only blame himself for what's in store. One can only lie so long before the truth prevails.
The parasites may have taken over the host but will be facing a huge dose of their own medicine in the very near future. I like to refer to them as the walking dead. They are those like the wanna-be Mayor who have mastered the art of using and abusing our entitlement system. Their entire existence revolves around me, I, me and what can I do to get more from the Government. Their only job skills are to explore and find new ways to scam and take advantage of the system. And as you know Civil, Oblame-0's own Auntie Zeituni and Uncle Onyango have been at it now for many, many years in the lovely state of Massachusetts. And the walking dead just follow.
So tell me now Civil, who did you vote for and why?
In MA I voted for Romney. Just for fun. A lot of times if an election is going to be a landslide, I vote for the underdog no matter who they are.

Brown because he's a warrior. Not because he's handsome. The guy goes to Afghanistan for fun. He'll be back-right quick. Against who?

YES-YES-YES but I'm glad 2 lost even though I voted for it. I think dignified death in our culture,(and I've seen plenty of undignified deaths-close to me) is as important as the abortion issue. I'm very pro-life by the way, but feel it's "hands-off" because of my gender. I don't need a law if I want to commit suicide. Some people do, so I supported their opinion. And I'm glad medical pot is in. Next comes recreational prohibition repeal. And it seems like nobody trusts car dealers.

And I voted in Nashua and Lynn too. In Nashua I voted for Romney, and in Lynn I voted for Tierney. Three times. I love that city almost as much as I love Lowell, Stamos.

"Lynn, Lynn, the city of sin, you never come out the way you went in."

See you, Stamos!
Retiree

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

How's the old lady? Still jumping her bones? Is necrophilia illegal in FL?
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Retiree wrote:
How's the old lady? Still jumping her bones? Is necrophilia illegal in FL?
Is being stupid illegal in Fitchburg,?
obarker

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

get yer EBT cards here folks! Step right up, NO identification needed, folks, step right up!
Get all that's comin to ya folks, get yer EBTs here!!! That's right, the gubmint will take care of you now, step right up!!
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Please excuse the correction, but that will be the Biden/Warren ticket.
That will never happen. But the comedians would love it.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Is being stupid illegal in Fitchburg,?

Thanks Sla, but the person writing those comments is just a dope. My wife is alive and well and I have to laugh every time I read one of those posts realizing it's coming from someone who does not have half a brain.

Please don't waste your time replying to them as I could care less what he/she posts and thank you for your concern.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
That will never happen. But the comedians would love it.
I know, it would be funny.
Trailblazer

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Never say never. A great ticket for 2016 would be Warren/Kennedy III. They both won and Kennedy won by a landslide stepping up to fill the shoes of the great Barney Frank. People really support JK3's ideas and policies.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Trailblazer wrote:
Never say never. A great ticket for 2016 would be Warren/Kennedy III. They both won and Kennedy won by a landslide stepping up to fill the shoes of the great Barney Frank. People really support JK3's ideas and policies.

Would you be kind enough to tell us how much experience you think they have to take on that level of public service or are you just trying to be funny?
Resident

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Trailblazer wrote:
Better yet, tell us what JK3s great ideas are. If hi last name was Jenkins he wouldn't have gotten 5% of the vote.
would be nice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Would be nice if foodstamps were as hard to apply for and get as building permits
Trailblazer

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Senator Warren even said JK3 will be great and fight for the middle class and women. Senator Warren is looking forward to working with JK3 on womens rights issues.
Disgusted

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Now that Obama has won re-election, the Dow is down over 300. Another recession is here. Taxes are going way up and before January 2013. Brace yourselves for 3 more years of deficits and overspending. Unemployment, welfare rolls and foreclosures are going up too. Congrats democrats on a well fought race on the issues. For most of you, reality will never sink in.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
JF, you are sounding like a sore loser, what’s up with that?
You need to realize that if you are not part of the solution that you are part of the problem. I and the president want you working and making a good living so I can enjoy my retirement and he can get his. I want you to be well compensated and pay your fair share in higher taxes so I can maintain my style of living and not have to down grade to an lowly equivalent of JW-R, and God forbid have to play at a public golf course. Just trying to cheer you up.
FR,
All kidding aside...this isn't a game we're playing...real people's families are impacted by the people making these decision and/or not making decisions. You and I were not playing golf and can just play another game to see who wins next time.
The results from the election setup our government in exactly the same configuration it has been for the last two years.
People have argued that Bush made a mess, but history shows that during his 8 years in office, we had a low unemployment rate with both houses and the Whitehouse under Republican control. I didn't advocate for that because there are no balances in that configuration, but our country had jobs for everyone that wanted to work...the last 2 years with Bush, we replaced republicans in both houses with Democrats, and that is when the shit started. Many things were said by Democrats with the intention of getting Bush out of office.
Obama was elected with a high unemployment rate and both houses under Democrat control..again, I do not advocate for that because there is no balance. What didn't the Democrats do? They didn't do anything about jobs and they did nothing about a budget for congress. We replaced Democrats in the House to create some balance, but Obama and the Senate Democrats aren't interested in working with Republicans, they are interested in doing whatever they want to whomever they want, and they feel they are above the American people.
Our country may have had a chance if we had a Republican President that understands and will make tough decisions, and has a proven history of working in a bipartisan way, along with our Republican House and Democrat Senate. We would have had balance and could potentially move forward.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing, but expecting a different result. We have the same makeup for our government as the last two years, with a President that has proven that he has no intentions of working with Republicans.
You may think you won something and I lost something, but the truth is"our country lost". I had high hopes because Romney had a track record of working with Democrats, and Obama has a track record of not working with Republicans.
Noone won anything and we all lose. You can believe what you want to believe, but the only way we will move forward is if the Democrats and Obama stop the partisan BS and actually work with Republicans, and we all know thats not going to happen.
In two years, we will have an opportunity to vote in a bunch of Democrats to replace Republicans in the House, and we know what that got us during Obama's first two years...no jobs and bunches of new mandates for someone to pay for...
So you are very correct that although you and I share many of the same ideals and we care about many of the same things, I see the future from the viewpoint of someone that goes to work each day, talking with people trying to figure out how we will be able to sustain paying for all of Obamas STUFF...you see it from a retirees viewpoint and you may be all set because you had opportunity, but MILLIONS of Americans have no opportunity to make things better for themselves because we have no jobs for them...that is a disgrace and it is the fault of Democrats in control then and now.
I'm glad you feel you won something...good for you.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be kind enough to tell us how much experience you think they have to take on that level of public service or are you just trying to be funny?
Since when is experience been a requirement for massachusetts voters to vote for someone? He is a Kennedy...nothing else needs to be said.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
Now that Obama has won re-election, the Dow is down over 300. Another recession is here. Taxes are going way up and before January 2013. Brace yourselves for 3 more years of deficits and overspending. Unemployment, welfare rolls and foreclosures are going up too. Congrats democrats on a well fought race on the issues. For most of you, reality will never sink in.

You keep thinking that, it's still far better than the alternative we were presented with as the last of your kind had us on the brink of another great depression. You just don't know how lucky you are! Now quit slacking off and get back to earning that pay check and paying your taxes like the rest of us had to do.
Trailblazer

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

If you do the math JK3 is 32 now and in 2012 he will be 36. Minimum age to be President is 35. Name has nothing to do with his success. He was captain of his lacrosse team in college, a peace corps volunteer and an ADA for both cape cod and middlesex county. I think these facts alone outline his qualifications. Unless you can name another person who has worked so hard and accomplished so much at such a young age on their own.
amazing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep thinking that, it's still far better than the alternative we were presented with as the last of your kind had us on the brink of another great depression. You just don't know how lucky you are! Now quit slacking off and get back to earning that pay check and paying your taxes like the rest of us had to do.
Yeah,
Lucky us,
We dumped the guy with a black belt in balancing budgets to keep the guy who just got his first real job 4 years ago.

We deserve what we get,
America has had every opportunity to separate reality from BS
we chose BS
and that's exactly what we deserve.
:(

I truly hope I'm wrong and you are right,
but any amount of independent research (= read more than what you are spoon fed)
says otherwise.

Things are going to get much much worse before they get better.
You can't kick the can down the road forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Leominster nurses rally to fight proposed staff... 31 min Sonny 2
Can someone tell me who mr greenjeans is ? 4 hr Dancing Bare 7
McNutt gets nod for town administrator 5 hr Jtn 1
Market Basket ready to hire 18 hr Karen 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Thu Dale Craven 1,152
Suicide-prevention motorcycle ride is set for A... Wed Njtn 5
FHS cohort attends leadership conference Wed pedro 4
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••