Major Pain

Leominster, MA

#3168 Nov 6, 2012
half full wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do the Rommey's boy only have to serve there cult not there country, just like there farther. being a vet i will not give mitt rommey my vote to send anyone's son or dauther to a war that his family refues to fight,vote Obama he has proven he's a great leader wake up.
Half full of what?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#3169 Nov 6, 2012
half full wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do the Rommey's boy only have to serve there cult not there country, just like there farther. being a vet i will not give mitt rommey my vote to send anyone's son or dauther to a war that his family refues to fight,vote Obama he has proven he's a great leader wake up.
Well, you're half-absolutely correct with this one, or absolutely half-correct, I served with a few devout mormons in the military, and they were fine patriots who were exemplars to their faith. Did not attend to any of our sophomoric "hijinks," and served their nation well. Guys from the west, CA, ID, NV, and UT.

Romney's sons are "fortunate sons." Economic, not religious. Look like the Osmonds, don't they? That "cult" is sort of like AA too. Keeps a lot of people out of trouble, but....
Gobama

Leominster, MA

#3170 Nov 6, 2012
People who vote for Romney aint got no inteligence.
Romney Voter

Central Falls, RI

#3171 Nov 6, 2012
Gobama wrote:
People who vote for Romney aint got no inteligence.
Says the double negative ghetto speaking O voter.
Gobama

Leominster, MA

#3172 Nov 6, 2012
See, you so stuped you wife sent you to rehab for hooked on fonix.
notice

Saint Albans, VT

#3173 Nov 6, 2012
Phoney's fifteen are UP~!!!!!!!!!

CAlled for Warren, buh bye you fake.
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#3174 Nov 6, 2012
i cant believe this state elected the fake indian rich chick.......... how offensive for a rich whitey to pretend theyre a minority to qualify for minority set asides..... isnt that racism in a way? alot of nuts in mass.... im glad i left, condolences to the reg people there
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3175 Nov 6, 2012
I voted for Rommey and Scott Brown.

Those who voted for Obama and Warren
C O N G R A T S .

And mary Deviln ,
You have no class, Saying our soldiers are uneducated.
I hope you watched Warren's speech.
Where she said I want to thank our Soldiers.

I do not think even Warren would like what you said about our soldiers.

Try and join some school that teaches manners, and class.
We all know that Kerry will be the next sec of state,
So Brown will be back .
Have a nice year.
You owe our soldiers and every one on here an apology.
Wake up and smell the coffee. S T U P I D.
Right

Fitchburg, MA

#3176 Nov 7, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally I don't respond to "trolls". However, it is obvious that your sphere of information is limited by your inability to process it. Recommend, that you read Michael Barone's election prediction in Friday's Washington Examiner. Mr. Barone is acknowledged to be the foremost expert of State by State ,County by County, election voting history, down to the precinct level. I won't tell you his prediction ,but it does not bode well for the Fraud currently in the WH. I doubt you will read the article, but if you do it will cushion your shock on 11/7/12. Goodbye now.
LOL, so much for Barone's expertise! How did that work out for ya, Stamos? BBBBBWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#3177 Nov 7, 2012
Stamos! I'm worried about you today. Don't hurt yourself, please. Wait for the "Death With Dignity" to go either way before you decide to off yourself. I know it's awful for you, but John Kerry is going to be our Secretary of State,(Hillary is going to start working on 2016) and we'll have another open senate seat Scott Brown can run for. And then you extremists can spend all your time name-calling and making lousy predictions, again. You may as well begin the misogynist rants about Hillary now...
Good morning, Stamos!!!
See you for lunch!!!
Voting Independent

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3178 Nov 7, 2012
You are right Sla. Hillary will take the fall for benghazi to lay it to rest and Kerry will replace her. Brown will be back. The House of Representatives is controlled by republicans which I think means nancy Pelosi is out? Hope So. Like Obamadoesnt care. Sign now, read later.
jay silverheels

Pepperell, MA

#3179 Nov 7, 2012
does the 2016 race start today ?
congrats to the Obama/warren supporters, i
was surprised at the size of the warren victory.
heavy is the head that wears the crown, now the
burden is on them to govern and solve the countrys
problems.

hi ho silver !!!
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#3180 Nov 7, 2012
Good triumphed over evil.
With Warren in the senate, we can expect Obama to finally get some help in all the Good he's been trying to do.
My work here is done.

Happy Day!
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#3181 Nov 7, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
Has anyone heard from Just Facts??? I am starting to wonder if he's driving up to Dixsville Notch to try and call a re-count?? Or maybe he's stuck in one of those old Fitchburg voting booths, this serious business this man should not be among the missing on a day like this! I'd expect to see him here flashing his George Bush sign's saying "Remember Me"!
Let's hope he's alive and well and has come to his senses and is hanging out at the Fitchburg Obama Headquarters giving out the rallying cry for victory......
If you notice, no one is asking about Stamos, we can all understand why!
Hi FR,

I went and exercised my voting rights and then spent the day with my wonderful daughter. We went shopping for her (of course) and ate a hotdog at the local building supply. Then I went to watch her at her self defense class before going to teach my night class. Busy day and I had a blast, but all the time wondering if the American people has had enough of the damage caused by Obama over the last 4 years...well, when I woke up this morning, I got my answer and all I will say is "hope you all have been making preparations for what's to come".

As I stated earlier, I knew he would carry Massachusetts, but I have never just followed the crowd...I told you I knew my vote wouldn't change things in Massachusetts, but I have to stand up for what I believe.

I'm not even surprised by the outcome for Brown/Warren because I don't expect much from Massachusetts voters, many of them are elderly and I understand that they spend alot of time in front of the TV, and we all know what the mass media has been up to for quite some time...

If anyone really thinks the next 4 years will be different than the last 4 years, they will be the folks that are shocked, not me.

This election came down to exactly what Obama wanted, the "takers" outvoted the "makers"....divide and conquer is what he does best.

As I've said many times, the electoral voting system we have here should be abolished...it doesn't serve us well anymore.

In any case...we have two individuals in the Whitehouse that will never have my respect...not that it matters. I cannot respect people that openly kill Americans for political gain...among many other reasons.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#3182 Nov 7, 2012
Sla wrote:
I voted for Rommey and Scott Brown.
Those who voted for Obama and Warren
C O N G R A T S .
And mary Deviln ,
You have no class, Saying our soldiers are uneducated.
I hope you watched Warren's speech.
Where she said I want to thank our Soldiers.
I do not think even Warren would like what you said about our soldiers.
Try and join some school that teaches manners, and class.
We all know that Kerry will be the next sec of state,
So Brown will be back .
Have a nice year.
You owe our soldiers and every one on here an apology.
Wake up and smell the coffee. S T U P I D.
I understand, Sla. You are so uniformed about - everything, you have to resort to personal attacks.
You could have spent your life becoming "educated". True education comes your way every day, but you have to want to learn. You'd rather spend your time spouting hate.
Funny for you to post about manners and class. You have neither.

Again, you twist my words. People "out of options" who have to enlist to move forward in their lives, don't have my disdain, but certainly, they have Mitt Romney's disdain, as they had Bush's.

This attack thing is a "Republican" thing. It's all you have.
You HAD to vote for Obama, or give up all your "entitlements".
BTW, the soldiers do not fight "for our President". They fight for YOU, so you have freedom.

On to a new day. Now with Warren in his corner, our president can move forward and help this country, and the world.
Gobama

Leominster, MA

#3183 Nov 7, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
Good triumphed over evil.
With Warren in the senate, we can expect Obama to finally get some help in all the Good he's been trying to do.
My work here is done.
Happy Day!
I'm not sure what work you did but congratulations on a job well done.
Gobama

Leominster, MA

#3184 Nov 7, 2012
Joe Kennedy III won by a landslide. Does ayone know who he is or what he stands for? Who cares, we have more Kennedys!
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#3185 Nov 7, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi FR,
I went and exercised my voting rights and then spent the day with my wonderful daughter. We went shopping for her (of course) and ate a hotdog at the local building supply. Then I went to watch her at her self defense class before going to teach my night class. Busy day and I had a blast, but all the time wondering if the American people has had enough of the damage caused by Obama over the last 4 years...well, when I woke up this morning, I got my answer and all I will say is "hope you all have been making preparations for what's to come".
As I stated earlier, I knew he would carry Massachusetts, but I have never just followed the crowd...I told you I knew my vote wouldn't change things in Massachusetts, but I have to stand up for what I believe.
I'm not even surprised by the outcome for Brown/Warren because I don't expect much from Massachusetts voters, many of them are elderly and I understand that they spend alot of time in front of the TV, and we all know what the mass media has been up to for quite some time...
If anyone really thinks the next 4 years will be different than the last 4 years, they will be the folks that are shocked, not me.
This election came down to exactly what Obama wanted, the "takers" outvoted the "makers"....divide and conquer is what he does best.
As I've said many times, the electoral voting system we have here should be abolished...it doesn't serve us well anymore.
In any case...we have two individuals in the Whitehouse that will never have my respect...not that it matters. I cannot respect people that openly kill Americans for political gain...among many other reasons.
Nice to see you here, JF. I'm off to my day, but just wanted to stop and say hello. I'm glad you had time with your daughter. Time moves quickly. Treasure what you have. I do believe this country is looking up, and hope you will come to see that.
Now the race is done, and I bid you adieu.(except when your tomatoes ripen next year, of course)
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#3186 Nov 7, 2012
Gobama wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure what work you did but congratulations on a job well done.
Not much.. Just argued, like you. Thanks for being nice.
I really must hurry now..
Stamos is still waiting

Fitchburg, MA

#3187 Nov 7, 2012
Stamos is still waiting for Romney to call for a recall!

What happened in Wisconsin?? Just the beginning!

The Dem voter put the "D" in Democracy!!!

The Repubs and their wealthy corporate vultures attempted to buy America!

We need to continue to stand up! Vote early if you will be busy on an election day! Be heard!!!!

Put the people before the politics!!! Message to the OBSTRUCTIONIST Republicans! It may take the elections in two yrs and then another two in order to regain control of the obstructionistas we vote them out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8 charged after shots fired in Fitchburg 47 min Tammy 3
Lets pave downtown today! 1 hr BillyBob 12
Snow 12 hr The Insider 3
Massachusetts town drops plan for ban on tobacc... 15 hr Jtn 6
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 19 hr Tim 95
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) Wed Lynch for Councillor 312
Dan Kirouac live in Fitchburg Nov 24 BillyBob 6

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match