Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3157 Nov 6, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
Does anyone know if Just Facts received permission for a re-ount in Dixsville Notch???
The only one who can grant permission is Mary Devlin.
Because she Will have the unedcucated soldiers go and check it.
That's what she call's our soldiers.
Major Pain

Leominster, MA

#3158 Nov 6, 2012
What part of volunteer army doesn't Mary understand? People have to protect this country and the weak so that walking abortions can sit on the couch and stuff their faces with ding dongs they bought with welfare money.

There is a big difference between getting a check from the Government for defending your country and getting one for sucking off of it.
Voting Independent

Miami Beach, FL

#3159 Nov 6, 2012
Sla, you depiction of Mary sounds alot like lying Lizzie.
half full

Brockton, MA

#3160 Nov 6, 2012
Brown nose Scott brown will never get my vote.
he will do what ever the gop leadership tells him to do or vote for. Liz warren is the way to go.
jay silverheels

Brookline, NH

#3161 Nov 6, 2012
i have know idea who is going to win, but it looks
like whoever does, there will be no mandate and the
opposeing parties will dig in there heels and we can look forward to at least 2 years of gridlock !!

the winner should call nancy, mitch, harry and john
over for a drink and start solveing some of this
countrys problems.!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
half full

Brockton, MA

#3162 Nov 6, 2012
Major Pain wrote:
What part of volunteer army doesn't Mary understand? People have to protect this country and the weak so that walking abortions can sit on the couch and stuff their faces with ding dongs they bought with welfare money.
There is a big difference between getting a check from the Government for defending your country and getting one for sucking off of it.
Then why do the Rommey's boy only have to serve there cult not there country, just like there farther. being a vet i will not give mitt rommey my vote to send anyone's son or dauther to a war that his family refues to fight,vote Obama he has proven he's a great leader wake up.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3163 Nov 6, 2012
Voting Independent wrote:
Sla, you depiction of Mary sounds alot like lying Lizzie.
Twin sisters. lol.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3164 Nov 6, 2012
Major Pain wrote:
Very well said,
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3165 Nov 6, 2012
half full wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do the Rommey's boy only have to serve there cult not there country, just like there farther. being a vet i will not give mitt rommey my vote to send anyone's son or dauther to a war that his family refues to fight,vote Obama he has proven he's a great leader wake up.
Where was the great leader your talking about,
When the Lybia attack took place?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3166 Nov 6, 2012
Said it was the movie. And flew to Vegas to be with JZ,
And called the radio show,
Called the PIMP SHOW.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3167 Nov 6, 2012
half full wrote:
Brown nose Scott brown will never get my vote.
he will do what ever the gop leadership tells him to do or vote for. Liz warren is the way to go.
Are you for real.
Warren will be the Democrats rubber stamp.
Wake up stupid.
Major Pain

Leominster, MA

#3168 Nov 6, 2012
half full wrote:
<quoted text>
Half full of what?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#3169 Nov 6, 2012
half full wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're half-absolutely correct with this one, or absolutely half-correct, I served with a few devout mormons in the military, and they were fine patriots who were exemplars to their faith. Did not attend to any of our sophomoric "hijinks," and served their nation well. Guys from the west, CA, ID, NV, and UT.

Romney's sons are "fortunate sons." Economic, not religious. Look like the Osmonds, don't they? That "cult" is sort of like AA too. Keeps a lot of people out of trouble, but....
Gobama

Leominster, MA

#3170 Nov 6, 2012
People who vote for Romney aint got no inteligence.
Romney Voter

United States

#3171 Nov 6, 2012
Gobama wrote:
People who vote for Romney aint got no inteligence.
Says the double negative ghetto speaking O voter.
Gobama

Leominster, MA

#3172 Nov 6, 2012
See, you so stuped you wife sent you to rehab for hooked on fonix.
notice

Chestnut Hill, MA

#3173 Nov 6, 2012
Phoney's fifteen are UP~!!!!!!!!!

CAlled for Warren, buh bye you fake.
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#3174 Nov 6, 2012
i cant believe this state elected the fake indian rich chick.......... how offensive for a rich whitey to pretend theyre a minority to qualify for minority set asides..... isnt that racism in a way? alot of nuts in mass.... im glad i left, condolences to the reg people there
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3175 Nov 6, 2012
I voted for Rommey and Scott Brown.

Those who voted for Obama and Warren
C O N G R A T S .

And mary Deviln ,
You have no class, Saying our soldiers are uneducated.
I hope you watched Warren's speech.
Where she said I want to thank our Soldiers.

I do not think even Warren would like what you said about our soldiers.

Try and join some school that teaches manners, and class.
We all know that Kerry will be the next sec of state,
So Brown will be back .
Have a nice year.
You owe our soldiers and every one on here an apology.
Wake up and smell the coffee. S T U P I D.
Right

Gardner, MA

#3176 Nov 7, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally I don't respond to "trolls". However, it is obvious that your sphere of information is limited by your inability to process it. Recommend, that you read Michael Barone's election prediction in Friday's Washington Examiner. Mr. Barone is acknowledged to be the foremost expert of State by State ,County by County, election voting history, down to the precinct level. I won't tell you his prediction ,but it does not bode well for the Fraud currently in the WH. I doubt you will read the article, but if you do it will cushion your shock on 11/7/12. Goodbye now.
LOL, so much for Barone's expertise! How did that work out for ya, Stamos? BBBBBWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch Misses Another Monday 1 hr Lynchburg lemonade 44
Sam Squailia Announcement 4 hr Dan 8
News UPDATED: Fitchburg, Leominster residents among ... 10 hr Hero Chief 4
News One-lane Main Street project gets underway in F... Sun Jtn 9
News Leominster police: Man punched woman as she hel... Sep 24 Bruno Max 1
Fitchburg seeking Vietnam Veterans to honor them Sep 21 Myles 6
Black Lives Matter sign up in Royalston but blu... Sep 20 Jtn 10

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance