Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3148 Nov 6, 2012
Has anyone heard from Just Facts??? I am starting to wonder if he's driving up to Dixsville Notch to try and call a re-count?? Or maybe he's stuck in one of those old Fitchburg voting booths, this serious business this man should not be among the missing on a day like this! I'd expect to see him here flashing his George Bush sign's saying "Remember Me"!

Let's hope he's alive and well and has come to his senses and is hanging out at the Fitchburg Obama Headquarters giving out the rallying cry for victory......

If you notice, no one is asking about Stamos, we can all understand why!
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3149 Nov 6, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
i read the WHOLE thing.
I don't believe Mitt has any intention of balancing the budget.
He's talking about strengthening the military. Taking on more, not less, policing the world.
It doesn't come cheap. On the other hand, the average enlistee isn't exactly someone with marketable skills, especially with this economy.
I think his strategy, like Bush's is to get them off the unemployment line. If they get killed, it most likely helps our bottom line.
Time to go. Have a good day,
Here is what you said.
About the American soldier. I find it rude, stupid,
You have no respect for our soldiers. Who are doing a great job.
So you lied.
I expected it comming from you. Your President keep's saying how wonderful they are.
Are you going against what your hero said.
Get a life scum bag.
Crack Central

Fitchburg, MA

#3150 Nov 6, 2012
Scott Brown decided to pull his bus up to the corner of Myrtle Ave. Crack operations were hampered due to State police presence.

Crack sales re-started before the exhaust from the bus could clear.

Sla

Lowell, MA

#3151 Nov 6, 2012
Mary.
I refer this to post 3138.

Your a poor excuse for woman.
Your a liar,
Your a dummy.
Your full of shit.
HAVE A NICE DAY, S C R E W B A L L.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3152 Nov 6, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute. Thanks for the entertainment. I'm voting Yes on all 3.
I find your analysis of #2 harsh. I think it's time we stop legislating for others. If a person wants to die, I don't think it's up to up to judge the reasons and if they offend us or not. It's their life.
Ditto for #3. I'm a little busy to get high, but if that's what you want, go for it.
I'm proud to be an American. Happy voting. Good night.
Please don;t call yourself an American.
It's an insult to all Americans,
Americans do not down grade their soldiers as you
Did you ever wonder what life would have been like if you hade oxygen at birth.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3153 Nov 6, 2012
Had.
Food poison

Fitchburg, MA

#3154 Nov 6, 2012
Crack Central wrote:
Scott Brown decided to pull his bus up to the corner of Myrtle Ave. Crack operations were hampered due to State police presence.
Crack sales re-started before the exhaust from the bus could clear.
Brown was at the Diner? I heard today he has stomach cramps. Could it be the nerves or the food?
Scab daddy

Leominster, MA

#3155 Nov 6, 2012
Why do these elections always turn out to be such an abortion?
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3156 Nov 6, 2012
Does anyone know if Just Facts received permission for a re-ount in Dixsville Notch???
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3157 Nov 6, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
Does anyone know if Just Facts received permission for a re-ount in Dixsville Notch???
The only one who can grant permission is Mary Devlin.
Because she Will have the unedcucated soldiers go and check it.
That's what she call's our soldiers.
Major Pain

Leominster, MA

#3158 Nov 6, 2012
What part of volunteer army doesn't Mary understand? People have to protect this country and the weak so that walking abortions can sit on the couch and stuff their faces with ding dongs they bought with welfare money.

There is a big difference between getting a check from the Government for defending your country and getting one for sucking off of it.
Voting Independent

Pompano Beach, FL

#3159 Nov 6, 2012
Sla, you depiction of Mary sounds alot like lying Lizzie.
half full

Brockton, MA

#3160 Nov 6, 2012
Brown nose Scott brown will never get my vote.
he will do what ever the gop leadership tells him to do or vote for. Liz warren is the way to go.
jay silverheels

Pepperell, MA

#3161 Nov 6, 2012
i have know idea who is going to win, but it looks
like whoever does, there will be no mandate and the
opposeing parties will dig in there heels and we can look forward to at least 2 years of gridlock !!

the winner should call nancy, mitch, harry and john
over for a drink and start solveing some of this
countrys problems.!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
half full

Brockton, MA

#3162 Nov 6, 2012
Major Pain wrote:
What part of volunteer army doesn't Mary understand? People have to protect this country and the weak so that walking abortions can sit on the couch and stuff their faces with ding dongs they bought with welfare money.
There is a big difference between getting a check from the Government for defending your country and getting one for sucking off of it.
Then why do the Rommey's boy only have to serve there cult not there country, just like there farther. being a vet i will not give mitt rommey my vote to send anyone's son or dauther to a war that his family refues to fight,vote Obama he has proven he's a great leader wake up.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3163 Nov 6, 2012
Voting Independent wrote:
Sla, you depiction of Mary sounds alot like lying Lizzie.
Twin sisters. lol.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3164 Nov 6, 2012
Major Pain wrote:
Very well said,
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3165 Nov 6, 2012
half full wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do the Rommey's boy only have to serve there cult not there country, just like there farther. being a vet i will not give mitt rommey my vote to send anyone's son or dauther to a war that his family refues to fight,vote Obama he has proven he's a great leader wake up.
Where was the great leader your talking about,
When the Lybia attack took place?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3166 Nov 6, 2012
Said it was the movie. And flew to Vegas to be with JZ,
And called the radio show,
Called the PIMP SHOW.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3167 Nov 6, 2012
half full wrote:
Brown nose Scott brown will never get my vote.
he will do what ever the gop leadership tells him to do or vote for. Liz warren is the way to go.
Are you for real.
Warren will be the Democrats rubber stamp.
Wake up stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Requesting for truce one more time 26 min BillyBob 61
Vote Lynch for city councilor at large in Fitch... (Jul '13) 2 hr Lynchies Mommie 901
News State education chief recommends state takeover... Tue Tammy 4
News Scesny convicted of murder and rape (Mar '12) Tue rookie 70
Lynch for Mayor -convinced of Murder Plot (Aug '11) Tue Lynchies Mommy 96
News Rollstone CEO elected chair of FSU trustees Mon Jtn 5
News Growing the new modern medicine Mar 30 jtn 2
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]