|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Voting Independent wrote:
What kind of idiot runs a tv ad against his opponent and alleges that its something that he did when know one was watching? Obama. Obama then sends slick willie Clinton of blow job fame, who did things when no one was watching, too, to stump for him on the last day of the campaign trail. The same slick willie who okayed the release of Osama bin Laden the first time the World Trade center was blown up. What do you think bin Laden did all those years when no one was looking? He trained terrorists to come back and strike again on American soil.
Obama. When no one was looking, you were off playing golf in Vegas. Answer for Benghazi!!
What answer are you looking for??? Do you think that this will be the end of the trouble over there??? Why don't you address the UN, go ahead they'd love to hear from you.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Howie uses that line when someone makes a statement not worth commenting on. I happen think it fits in good with a lot of the comments made on here. While I admit it's not original it really fit right in. Now don't forget to vote for the President tomorrow!
Hi Fr,

You can be certain I will be "front and center" as soon as the polls open tommorow morning to cast my vote for Mitt Romney, even though we both know it is somewhat useless here in good ole Massachusetts.

Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass if Massachusetts voters actually took their heads out of the asses of the Democrats and did the right thing for the country? I know, I'm dreaming of something very big, but it would send one hell of a message to the politicians that always assume they can overlook some of us just because of the way things have always been.

We actually did that not too long ago when we voted a well-rounded bipartisan representative (Scott Brown) to replace the disgraceful man that left the seat vacant (Kennedy)...so I am hopeful.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> Hey JF, Thank You for the kind words. I am still kick'en and yes, I have been out there chasing the little white ball around.
I am also feeling so good that I am actually up to sparring with the intellectuals on this site. After all tomorrow is the big day for the President. And, the bonus is that today is (hopefully) the last day I'll have to listen to Willard's used car salesmanship talks, you do know that he actually sold cars for his daddy.
All kidding aside, did you happen to see the list of all the well heeled guys that have thrown millions at his run for the brass ring? Now, we both know it's going to be "Payback Big Time" if he gets to sit by the Red Phone in the OO and it will be with our bucks too!
Have a good day.
No one will change their minds at this late date, but maybe this will give you and "Just facts" a laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fr,
You can be certain I will be "front and center" as soon as the polls open tommorow morning to cast my vote for Mitt Romney, even though we both know it is somewhat useless here in good ole Massachusetts.
Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass if Massachusetts voters actually took their heads out of the asses of the Democrats and did the right thing for the country? I know, I'm dreaming of something very big, but it would send one hell of a message to the politicians that always assume they can overlook some of us just because of the way things have always been.
We actually did that not too long ago when we voted a well-rounded bipartisan representative (Scott Brown) to replace the disgraceful man that left the seat vacant (Kennedy)...so I am hopeful.
JF, I have learned to respect you as a good human being. I think of you as a hard working family man that believes in God and Country and to do well by his neighbor and fellow man. However, you are not dreaming at all about your vote, in fact the real truth is that you are hallucinating.
The good people of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts had a taste of Mitty and Muffy and by golly that was enough for all of us to ask to bring back castor oil as the beverage of choice by comparison.
Why cant you see that this man is in this election for the prestige of the office, hes trying to buy it! He does not have the full backing of his own party which alone should tell you something. He showed up on Massachusetts door step to use the State as a stepping stone for a higher office, he attempted to take on the late great Sen. Edward M. Kennedy but got beaten oh so badly the welts took years to heal and the embarrassment still remains.
Do me and yourself a favor, when you step into that voting booth tomorrow, ask yourself Do I want to go back to policies and practices of the Bush Administration? because that is what you will be doing only a few notches lower because now we also have an inexperienced juvenile in the VP slot to make matters ever worse. Do you remember when G. Bush wanted to throw SS into the stock market and make your benefit rely on 401ks??? How did that thinking work for you???
I believe President Obama will be re-elected to office and our country will be better off for it and tomorrow the American people in all States I hope will prove my point.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
JF, I have learned to respect you as a good human being. I think of you as a hard working family man that believes in God and Country and to do well by his neighbor and fellow man. However, you are not dreaming at all about your vote, in fact the real truth is that you are hallucinating.
The good people of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts had a taste of Mitty and Muffy and by golly that was enough for all of us to ask to bring back castor oil as the beverage of choice by comparison.
Why cant you see that this man is in this election for the prestige of the office, hes trying to buy it! He does not have the full backing of his own party which alone should tell you something. He showed up on Massachusetts door step to use the State as a stepping stone for a higher office, he attempted to take on the late great Sen. Edward M. Kennedy but got beaten oh so badly the welts took years to heal and the embarrassment still remains.
Do me and yourself a favor, when you step into that voting booth tomorrow, ask yourself Do I want to go back to policies and practices of the Bush Administration? because that is what you will be doing only a few notches lower because now we also have an inexperienced juvenile in the VP slot to make matters ever worse. Do you remember when G. Bush wanted to throw SS into the stock market and make your benefit rely on 401ks??? How did that thinking work for you???
I believe President Obama will be re-elected to office and our country will be better off for it and tomorrow the American people in all States I hope will prove my point.
Well said. I believe it's more than the "prestige of the office" that Mitt wants. What he wants is to be sure his billions are not taxed at a fair rate. "Just Facts", this is why he was more than willing to work "for free".
Public Citizen

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

everyone should show their taxes. We could start doing this at Dunkin Donuts in Malden Sq, when ever anyone wants. Their are only 7 Millionaires that live in Malden.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

I missed Scott Brown at the Moran Square Diner today. Did anyone see him? Is he as hunky in person as he is in his commercials?

Also, how's the macaroni and cheese there? Is it better than at Donnelly's?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

That wicked witch of a wife of mine just pulled in and told me she wasn't hungry. Said she had a big burger at the Moran Square Diner for lunch. Swiss cheese, mushrooms, extra special sauce... Said Scott Brown was absolutely dreamy. better than the burger. Said the American chop suey was delicious too. Said Chinese chop suey wasn't even on the menu. She asked if she could get a Wimpy burger, you know, I'll gladly pay you for a hamburger tomorrow, but the owner said no way, that doesn't fly here, only in democratic establishments.

Even if I vote for Warren that awful witch's vote is going to cancel out mine. I'm going to try to convince her to stay home tomorrow and try to make me feel American while at the same time she's doing her wifely duty. I don't care if she's thinking of Scott... I'll be thinking of his smoking hot daughters.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
No one will change their minds at this late date, but maybe this will give you and "Just facts" a laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Well look who is here.
You should be ashame of yourself. Saying only high school drop out's are fighthing the war.
What an ass hole thing to say. They are fighting for your President . As well as all of us.
You maybe educated. But you have no common sense.
And are a complete idiot.
You have no morals. Your a self centerd ego maniac,
GOT IT, GOOD.
Dopey

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone have an opinion on the ballot questions? I think I have them broken down.

1. A YES vote would allow your local repair shop to have access to diagnostic codes for your car.
A NO vote will make it so only your friendly inexpensive dealership can tell you why that pesky check engine light comes on.

2. A YES vote will allow you to take the cowards way out without guilt or shame because you have a doctors note.
A NO vote would mean you would have to go the old fashioned route and find a noose and a stool or eat a bullet.

3. A YES vote will mean you better buy extra nachos for when your friends come over to watch the game.
A NO vote means yu can still by your blunt wrappers and rolling papers at the store 24 and tell the clerk you roll your own cigaretts.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Well look who is here.
You should be ashame of yourself. Saying only high school drop out's are fighthing the war.
What an ass hole thing to say. They are fighting for your President . As well as all of us.
You maybe educated. But you have no common sense.
And are a complete idiot.
You have no morals. Your a self centerd ego maniac,
GOT IT, GOOD.
You are such an idiot. I told you don't post to me.
Are you really so stupid you didn't comprehend, or are you twisting my words just to continue to be the jerk you are?

What I said is that Republicans are war mongers and don't care that they're killing our boys. Since we no longer have the draft, the folks that enlist don't usually have other options.
People like your friends Scott and Mitt, having them killed in war means less money to lay out for their welfare.

I know you're lying anyway. You can't afford the free money you would lose if Mitt is elected.
Dopey

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

In short when you feel depressed on the way home from the dealership because you just spent $300 for an oil change you can smoke a joint, stop by CVS so the innocent pharmacist can give you the pill of death go home and end your miserable life.

Seriously how stupid are these questions? If someone wants to get stoned they will, if someone wants to kill themself they will and cars will always suck. What is a doctor going to say? Sure I can help you kill yourself but it's probably bad for your health. Don't they have to take some kind of an oath for that?
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Dopey wrote:
Does anyone have an opinion on the ballot questions? I think I have them broken down.
1. A YES vote would allow your local repair shop to have access to diagnostic codes for your car.
A NO vote will make it so only your friendly inexpensive dealership can tell you why that pesky check engine light comes on.
2. A YES vote will allow you to take the cowards way out without guilt or shame because you have a doctors note.
A NO vote would mean you would have to go the old fashioned route and find a noose and a stool or eat a bullet.
3. A YES vote will mean you better buy extra nachos for when your friends come over to watch the game.
A NO vote means yu can still by your blunt wrappers and rolling papers at the store 24 and tell the clerk you roll your own cigaretts.
Cute. Thanks for the entertainment. I'm voting Yes on all 3.
I find your analysis of #2 harsh. I think it's time we stop legislating for others. If a person wants to die, I don't think it's up to up to judge the reasons and if they offend us or not. It's their life.

Ditto for #3. I'm a little busy to get high, but if that's what you want, go for it.

I'm proud to be an American. Happy voting. Good night.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Dopey wrote:
Dopey, I guess #1 is not applicable any more because the two sides already came to agreement,(too bad they weren't the US Senate) and we can have it done now without the ballot. I'm voting YES because I don't ever trust dealers. Car dealers I mean.

On #2 the NO people's ad says that all we'll have to do to have a dignified death is have a doctor prescribe 100 Seconals to mix with water, and that's it. I remember having 1 Seconal a couple years ago and it was pretty cool. "Reds" we used to call them. Real downers. Like Qualudes. The guy in the ad just dumps them out and says mix with water for a dignified death. I don't think too many doctors are going to go against the oath and anyway, if I wanted to off myself there's plenty already in the medicine+liquor cabinet to do the trick. Percs or valium+vodka works.

#3 is loaded. You're going to have to get some pretty f'ed up diseases in order to smoke pot. Not like CA or CO where the prescription regimen is looser. Hell, if it's going to help MS patients,(just one of the sucky diseases) I'm for it.

SO: YES, NO, YES.

Dopey

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

I'm a yes, no, no. My analysis of 2 may seem harsh to you but suicide is a cowardly way out and twice as cowardly if you ask another human to help you do it because you don't have the balls to do it yourself. A bullet is alot cheaper than 100 prescription pills. Then again you are probably one of the people who feel someone should have an abortion if they feel having a baby might cramp their lifestyle.
Dopey

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

That's just my opinion Mary.
Huh

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot. I told you don't post to me.
Are you really so stupid you didn't comprehend, or are you twisting my words just to continue to be the jerk you are?
What I said is that Republicans are war mongers and don't care that they're killing our boys. Since we no longer have the draft, the folks that enlist don't usually have other options.
People like your friends Scott and Mitt, having them killed in war means less money to lay out for their welfare.
I know you're lying anyway. You can't afford the free money you would lose if Mitt is elected.
People like Brown & Mitt are sending young men to war? How quickly idiots like you forget that it is President Obama's decision now. He's in charge, stop assigning responsibility where it obviously doesn't belong.

It is now Obama's responsibility and it is his hands that have blood on them. How can you blame Romney when he doesn't even hold an elected office, you dumb twat.
Independent

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Mitt didnt send anyone to war. Obama has though. He waged war on Afghanistan. Obama also ignored the requests for added security in Banghazi where terrorists claimed the lives of 4 Americans while Obama was off in Vegas playing golf. That may not bother you, but I will be thinking of that when I vote today.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Stamos! I bet you're excited today!!! Well, I'm still undecided, Stamos... But we still have a couple of dates: one in Nashua NH to vote today, and one in the near future right here:http://www.georgeshotdogs tand.com/ When you're going to buy me lunch!

See you, Stamos!
Kooky here

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
Stamos! I bet you're excited today!!! Well, I'm still undecided, Stamos... But we still have a couple of dates: one in Nashua NH to vote today, and one in the near future right here:http://www.georgeshotdogs tand.com/ When you're going to buy me lunch!
See you, Stamos!
Fake army man is still undecided. You must have some chromosomal damage then if you're still undecided heading to the polls. But you're faking military service so you're not too bright anyway.

See you around, fraud.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Leominster nurses rally to fight proposed staff... 3 hr Sonny 2
Can someone tell me who mr greenjeans is ? 6 hr Dancing Bare 7
McNutt gets nod for town administrator 8 hr Jtn 1
Market Basket ready to hire 21 hr Karen 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Thu Dale Craven 1,152
Suicide-prevention motorcycle ride is set for A... Jul 30 Njtn 5
FHS cohort attends leadership conference Jul 30 pedro 4
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••