Comments
2,921 - 2,940 of 4,699 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 2
Voter

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3108 Nov 4, 2012
Im voting for Romney.

Barack Hussein Obama is ass backwards. We are behind and he says we are moving forward.
Dopey

Leominster, MA

#3109 Nov 4, 2012
What a sad sick state of affairs we find ourselves in. People posting on this board hoping their guy or gal wins the election like as if they are winning something. You have a choice in Mass between two lawyers who are spending millions in advertising to get you to buy into their shiiit. In the end regardless of who is elected we lose. The day a lawyer does something for someone else without getting something for themself is the day pennies fall from heaven.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#3110 Nov 4, 2012
Dopey wrote:
What a sad sick state of affairs we find ourselves in. People posting on this board hoping their guy or gal wins the election like as if they are winning something. You have a choice in Mass between two lawyers who are spending millions in advertising to get you to buy into their shiiit. In the end regardless of who is elected we lose. The day a lawyer does something for someone else without getting something for themself is the day pennies fall from heaven.
You don't seem too "dopey" to me. Pretty astute, I'd say.

Hey, Dopey, what's the difference between a catfish and a lawyer?

One's a slimey bottom-dwelling scavenging creature, and the other one's a fish.

OR what's the difference between a prostitute and a lawyer?

I don't know... Both screw you for money...

Too bad the Patriots had a bye week. AND the NHL (those bastards-the owners) are locked out. I've been jonesing all day.

I wish Tom Brady would run for senate.

Dopey

Leominster, MA

#3111 Nov 4, 2012
What people will buy into is shocking and disturbing. There was a headline for an article that the price of gas has dropped twenty cents this week. Now I feel great about the economy. The problem is it went up a dollar last month so it still went up eighty cents. There are two things I've heard in every election since I was a boy that really bothers me. 1. "I will fight for you!". Fight who? Why are you fighting? What's this about? Does fighting ever solve a problem?

2. "We can't leave this debt for our Grandchildren to pay!". That's the same line of bullshit they told my great grandfather and guess what, the debt has only gotten worse.
Lol

Fitchburg, MA

#3112 Nov 4, 2012
Fake army man making his daily appearance. You're a fraud.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3113 Nov 5, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally I don't respond to "trolls". However, it is obvious that your sphere of information is limited by your inability to process it. Recommend, that you read Michael Barone's election prediction in Friday's Washington Examiner. Mr. Barone is acknowledged to be the foremost expert of State by State ,County by County, election voting history, down to the precinct level. I won't tell you his prediction ,but it does not bode well for the Fraud currently in the WH. I doubt you will read the article, but if you do it will cushion your shock on 11/7/12. Goodbye now.
Nothing worthwhile to read here folks, just move along....
Hurr

Gardner, MA

#3114 Nov 5, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing worthwhile to read here folks, just move along....
Well, since a blue hair from Fl says so it must be true.

Florida...death's waiting room.
Hanging chad

Leominster, MA

#3115 Nov 5, 2012
I would take anything posted by a Florida resident with a grain of salt. They have been given a head start to vote early and they still can't get it right. The reason they opened polls for the weekend is because it's hard for people to take time from work on tuesday. I didn't think anyone in Florida had a job. What is really disturbing is that the Democrat party was giving out free pizza and water plus had a DJ for the people standing in line. Then they wonder why people were hanging around and didn't just vote and go home. Stupid Florida.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3116 Nov 5, 2012
Hurr wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since a blue hair from Fl says so it must be true.
Florida...death's waiting room.
How old are you?
What a stupid thing to say. You have no class.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3117 Nov 5, 2012
Hanging chad wrote:
I would take anything posted by a Florida resident with a grain of salt. They have been given a head start to vote early and they still can't get it right. The reason they opened polls for the weekend is because it's hard for people to take time from work on tuesday. I didn't think anyone in Florida had a job. What is really disturbing is that the Democrat party was giving out free pizza and water plus had a DJ for the people standing in line. Then they wonder why people were hanging around and didn't just vote and go home. Stupid Florida.
Like I said; Nothing worthwhile to read here, just move along folks.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3118 Nov 5, 2012
Hanging chad wrote:
You think Florida is stupid?
At least their not a blue state. Or a red state. You need to win it.
But our State of Mass is a pure blue state.

So I ask you which state is stupid.
S T U P I D.
The Democrats are Winning

United States

#3119 Nov 5, 2012
To: Stamos and all you other Republican voters, especially Republican advocates like Michael Barone, you all can sit down Thanksgiving Day and eat your fellow poultry turkeys ass-backwards, whining for the next 4 years why President Obama was re-elected president. It will be no secret that the voters like Obama and know he is correcting the problems the Republicans have created in Washington before he took office.

Movie stars Moe, Larry, and Curley of the 3 Stooges could have done a better job than Republican leaders Mitch McConnell in the Senate, and House Speaker John Boehner.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#3120 Nov 5, 2012
Never changed out minds: Brown & Romney .... Not lying Lizzy and the muslin Obama !!! Why did BHO tell our military to 'stand down' in Benghazi -- they asked three times (3 x) and were denied help each time -- even though BHO got the messages in real time, not delayed -- he lied to US citizens about a video - of which there never was one !!!!... Four Americans brutalized before and after being murdered in cold blood.....To my way of thinking, BHO has committed TREASON !!! This will come out after the election....On that day in Benghazi, he stood with his Muslim Brotherhood and watched Americans being slaughtered !!!! and DID NOTHING !!!!
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3121 Nov 5, 2012
Everett Resident wrote:
Never changed out minds: Brown & Romney .... Not lying Lizzy and the muslin Obama !!! Why did BHO tell our military to 'stand down' in Benghazi -- they asked three times (3 x) and were denied help each time -- even though BHO got the messages in real time, not delayed -- he lied to US citizens about a video - of which there never was one !!!!... Four Americans brutalized before and after being murdered in cold blood.....To my way of thinking, BHO has committed TREASON !!! This will come out after the election....On that day in Benghazi, he stood with his Muslim Brotherhood and watched Americans being slaughtered !!!! and DID NOTHING !!!!
C'mon, move along folks nothing interesting to read here......
Public Citizen

Malden, MA

#3122 Nov 5, 2012
If people ask you what this campaign is about, you tell them itís still about hope, you tell them itís still about change,Ē Obama shouted at the end of his kick0ff rally in Ohio six months ago ó staring directly at 3,000 full seats.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#3123 Nov 5, 2012
FR,

Hope your recuperation went well,and you're back on the courses. I know you said you weren't going to continue to teach us all that wisdom you have going on, but don't ya have something a little better than that??
Voting Independent

Pompano Beach, FL

#3124 Nov 5, 2012
What kind of idiot runs a tv ad against his opponent and alleges that its something that he did when know one was watching? Obama. Obama then sends slick willie Clinton of blow job fame, who did things when no one was watching, too, to stump for him on the last day of the campaign trail. The same slick willie who okayed the release of Osama bin Laden the first time the World Trade center was blown up. What do you think bin Laden did all those years when no one was looking? He trained terrorists to come back and strike again on American soil.

Obama. When no one was looking, you were off playing golf in Vegas. Answer for Benghazi!!
The Democrats are Winning

United States

#3125 Nov 5, 2012
You can see these voters voting for Romney and Brown are panicking.

You tell everythng BUT the truth, the WHOLE TRUTH, and nothing but the truth. You need to know the rest of the truth. Don't take facts out of the whole story. I will be thinking of you political right-wingers-on Thanksgiving Day when I'm having my turkey dinner.

Don't stay up too late Tuesday night or you will be having headaches for a week.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3126 Nov 5, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
FR,
Hope your recuperation went well,and you're back on the courses. I know you said you weren't going to continue to teach us all that wisdom you have going on, but don't ya have something a little better than that??
Hey JF, Thank You for the kind words. I am still kick'en and yes, I have been out there chasing the little white ball around.
I am also feeling so good that I am actually up to sparring with the intellectuals on this site. After all tomorrow is the big day for the President. And, the bonus is that today is (hopefully) the last day I'll have to listen to Willard's used car salesmanship talks, you do know that he actually sold cars for his daddy.

All kidding aside, did you happen to see the list of all the well heeled guys that have thrown millions at his run for the brass ring? Now, we both know it's going to be "Payback Big Time" if he gets to sit by the Red Phone in the OO and it will be with our bucks too!
Have a good day.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#3127 Nov 5, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
FR,

Howie uses that line when someone makes a statement not worth commenting on. I happen think it fits in good with a lot of the comments made on here. While I admit it's not original it really fit right in. Now don't forget to vote for the President tomorrow!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 4 hr Jtn 42
Has Jtn ruined Topix? 10 hr Tammy from Miami 1
Numbers of homeless increase in region 14 hr But 6
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 17 hr Tim 4
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) Fri Karen 67
McKay hosting family barbecue Thu Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back Aug 28 Karen 1
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••