Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Independent

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3096 Nov 3, 2012
Public Citizen, all you can do is boast about someone winning.

How about getting your hero Obama to answer for Benghazi or all the lies he has told and the broken promises?

Obama will not receive my vote. My vote, as well as all the other voters who do not vote for Obama, will always send a stronger message that they do not have to go along with party affiliates, that we have a right to take an independent stance against every injustice, every broken promise, every lie! And Public Citizen, mark my words. There are more than 270 of us!
Independent

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3097 Nov 3, 2012
Sla, Im with you on that one. Republican Obstructionist is an A Hole representative of the Democratic Destruction in Washington.

As we know, the GNP hasnt recovered anymore than the economy has recovered.

What kind of nut job makes those remarks in the wake of Hurricane Sandy? Do you know how many businesses were destroyed? This means people lost their jobs up and down the Eastern Seaboard. Do you know how many lost there homes? This means more people are going to be homeless and in need of government assistance. The 49% is going way up beyond the percentage of those who work. That 49% doesnt include the percentage of illegals getting assistance from our government, either. And theres a percentage of people, Americans and illegals alike, who work under the table, and also collect from the government. Dont worry none, Obama is back on the campaign trail instead of going to Staten Island.

Like the Public Citizen troll, the Democrats are obsessed with winning and boasting about 270 electoral votes and like Warrens said, they want CONTROL, more than they give a care about the American people. Benghazi is proof. So is Hurricane Sandy.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#3098 Nov 3, 2012
Sgt Hulka wrote:
There's the fake army man, running his mouth. Takes a real man to claim to be a vet on an anonymous message board.
You know, I'm getting pretty sick of you. Want to to fight?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#3099 Nov 3, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I'm getting pretty sick of you. Want to to fight?
Well, if you do want to fight, join the army.

And anyway, you're just jealous that I'm going to get to eat free ALL day on Veterans' Day. Me and Scott Brown. All you have to do is show a copy of your DD 214, or a picture in uniform, but too bad, you don't have one of those. Maybe your mother or little sister does.

I'll be thinking about you then, chickenshite.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3101 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
And anyway, you're just jealous that I'm going to get to eat free ALL day on Veterans' Day. Me and Scott Brown. All you have to do is show a copy of your DD 214, or a picture in uniform, but too bad, you don't have one of those. Maybe your mother or little sister does.
LMAO.
Ummm

Fitchburg, MA

#3102 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Why are you carrying on a conversation with yourself? Agent orange exposure?
The Democrats are Winning

White Plains, MD

#3103 Nov 3, 2012
The DEMOCRATS winning, coming down the home-stretch.
The Republicans are panicking.and looking like fools.

Thanks to all you Republicans Voters, you're ensuring a Democrat victory.

Thanks again, you Republican leaning, gobble, gobble Turkeys. Your voices will be silenced by Thanksgiving Day. You won't have anything more to say.

End of Republican gobbly-gobbledock. C,mon, sound off before election day. You're running out of words.

Sayonara to all you Political Turkeys!!!
bye barry

United States

#3104 Nov 3, 2012
Please
You commies are done. Obumacare will be gone soon. Oh yea we don't need 60 senators, just 51. Reconciliation remember that
lol

United States

#3105 Nov 3, 2012
Lol
The Dems are patting themselves on the back already.

Flashbacks to Algore & Kerry's exit polls anyone?

Not to mention the mid term elections.
Linden Sq

Miami Beach, FL

#3106 Nov 3, 2012
Even if Obama wins, I will pat myself on the back for not voting for him.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3107 Nov 4, 2012
Public Citizen wrote:
O'Bama has the 270
Normally I don't respond to "trolls". However, it is obvious that your sphere of information is limited by your inability to process it. Recommend, that you read Michael Barone's election prediction in Friday's Washington Examiner. Mr. Barone is acknowledged to be the foremost expert of State by State ,County by County, election voting history, down to the precinct level. I won't tell you his prediction ,but it does not bode well for the Fraud currently in the WH. I doubt you will read the article, but if you do it will cushion your shock on 11/7/12. Goodbye now.
Voter

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3108 Nov 4, 2012
Im voting for Romney.

Barack Hussein Obama is ass backwards. We are behind and he says we are moving forward.
Dopey

Leominster, MA

#3109 Nov 4, 2012
What a sad sick state of affairs we find ourselves in. People posting on this board hoping their guy or gal wins the election like as if they are winning something. You have a choice in Mass between two lawyers who are spending millions in advertising to get you to buy into their shiiit. In the end regardless of who is elected we lose. The day a lawyer does something for someone else without getting something for themself is the day pennies fall from heaven.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#3110 Nov 4, 2012
Dopey wrote:
What a sad sick state of affairs we find ourselves in. People posting on this board hoping their guy or gal wins the election like as if they are winning something. You have a choice in Mass between two lawyers who are spending millions in advertising to get you to buy into their shiiit. In the end regardless of who is elected we lose. The day a lawyer does something for someone else without getting something for themself is the day pennies fall from heaven.
You don't seem too "dopey" to me. Pretty astute, I'd say.

Hey, Dopey, what's the difference between a catfish and a lawyer?

One's a slimey bottom-dwelling scavenging creature, and the other one's a fish.

OR what's the difference between a prostitute and a lawyer?

I don't know... Both screw you for money...

Too bad the Patriots had a bye week. AND the NHL (those bastards-the owners) are locked out. I've been jonesing all day.

I wish Tom Brady would run for senate.

Dopey

Leominster, MA

#3111 Nov 4, 2012
What people will buy into is shocking and disturbing. There was a headline for an article that the price of gas has dropped twenty cents this week. Now I feel great about the economy. The problem is it went up a dollar last month so it still went up eighty cents. There are two things I've heard in every election since I was a boy that really bothers me. 1. "I will fight for you!". Fight who? Why are you fighting? What's this about? Does fighting ever solve a problem?

2. "We can't leave this debt for our Grandchildren to pay!". That's the same line of bullshit they told my great grandfather and guess what, the debt has only gotten worse.
Lol

Fitchburg, MA

#3112 Nov 4, 2012
Fake army man making his daily appearance. You're a fraud.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3113 Nov 5, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Normally I don't respond to "trolls". However, it is obvious that your sphere of information is limited by your inability to process it. Recommend, that you read Michael Barone's election prediction in Friday's Washington Examiner. Mr. Barone is acknowledged to be the foremost expert of State by State ,County by County, election voting history, down to the precinct level. I won't tell you his prediction ,but it does not bode well for the Fraud currently in the WH. I doubt you will read the article, but if you do it will cushion your shock on 11/7/12. Goodbye now.
Nothing worthwhile to read here folks, just move along....
Hurr

Gardner, MA

#3114 Nov 5, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing worthwhile to read here folks, just move along....
Well, since a blue hair from Fl says so it must be true.

Florida...death's waiting room.
Hanging chad

Leominster, MA

#3115 Nov 5, 2012
I would take anything posted by a Florida resident with a grain of salt. They have been given a head start to vote early and they still can't get it right. The reason they opened polls for the weekend is because it's hard for people to take time from work on tuesday. I didn't think anyone in Florida had a job. What is really disturbing is that the Democrat party was giving out free pizza and water plus had a DJ for the people standing in line. Then they wonder why people were hanging around and didn't just vote and go home. Stupid Florida.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3116 Nov 5, 2012
Hurr wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since a blue hair from Fl says so it must be true.
Florida...death's waiting room.
How old are you?
What a stupid thing to say. You have no class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turtleboy sports will be having a new approach ... 4 min City of Fitchburg 32
$50 to whoever 48 min Jtn 24
Kevin Lynch posting under name of murdered man! 2 hr Stank Face 7
Lynch should be investigated by Worcester police 2 hr Stank Face 3
Lynch gives Fitchburg youth advice (Feb '13) 7 hr Jim b 32
Lynch for Mayor (Nov '11) 20 hr Kevin Lynch 316
Kevin leaves his friendship hat on the hat rack (Oct '15) Sun Jared 37

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance