Fitchburg, MA

#3086 Nov 2, 2012
anything original

Boston, MA

#3087 Nov 2, 2012
Wow
That's an awful lot of cut and pasting

Unless that is all your own original material
you lose a lot of credibility copying someone else's slanted rhetoric.

If you read the opinion on Congressional goings on that you posted,
even the descriptions of the actions themselves is very jaded and one sided.
Example;

"4-1-2011: Approved defunct funding for failed religious schools."

I think the official version is likely worded very differently

That makes all your cut & pasted *work*
the OPINION of whomever actually wrote it.

And your first link to the (r)Rep who 'absolutely' voted against additional funding to the State department is broken.
It doesn't link to a story.

I do believe he voted against an expansion of the State Departments budget
this entire government has operated off budget for 4 years
why justify that by expanding beyond their current unlimited usage?
Fitchburg ISP is Praxis33

Pittsfield, MA

#3088 Nov 2, 2012
little pansy has to post from his trusty proxy server under another name.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#3089 Nov 2, 2012
just Real FACTS wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/ta x-cuts-unemployment.html
http://www.politicususa.com/tax-cuts-unemploy...
being hacked!read these
PoliticusUSA...really? really? really?

You must be joking...

If not, you need some real help...
Independent

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3090 Nov 2, 2012
How is it that Obama didnt have the money for security in Libya or anywhere else in the Middle East? He raised 1 billion dollars.

How is it that Obama keeps claiming that Romney will threatened Roe v Wade? Romney, like many of us, dont think that the majority of abortions should be government funded. Obama is a wasteful spender and does not have his priorities in order. He placed unwanted pregnancies ahead of those serving overseas to make sure our national security is protected. The least Obama could have done is protect our Americans in return.

Obama still needs to answer up for Benghazi

Obama slashed $716 billion in medicare services for the elderly yet will waste money on getting rid of fetuses.
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#3091 Nov 2, 2012
Repblican Obstructionist wrote:
"During the 2010 mid-terms the GOP campaigned fiercely on the platform of job creation and, as a result of such promises, the GOP gained the majority in the House of Representatives. As new Speaker of the House, John Boehner made the welcome claim that the primary goal of the Republican Party was to increase employment in the U.S.
His exact words were: "We're going to have a relentless focus on creating jobs."
Those were welcome words, except that a week before the 2010 elections Republican Senator Mitch McConnell revealed the GOP's true intent: "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."
The following, therefore, is a list of legislation by the GOP beginning 2-10-2011, a list which I began purely for my own amusement. That it has reached its current imposing length without one anecdotal citation of new employment as a result of Republican legislation is simply shocking. Shame on these useless hypocrites.
There are those who choose to place the blame for the relatively high rate of unemployment on Mr. Obama's shoulders, but keep in mind that it is the House that both enacts legislation and controls the governmental purse-strings, not the President. The American Recovery and Investment Act passed by the Democrats in 2009 no doubt aided the economy but it would have been more effective if the GOP hadn't limited much of it to more than tax breaks for the rich.
Update 6-18-2012: It's officially clear to everyone, even the foreign press, that the GOP will do nothing to help the economy, betting that bad finanacial times will help Mitt Romney in the upcoming presidential elections. In addition, thinkprogress.com offers five ways the GOP has actively sabotaged job growth.
----------
As soon as you explain what a "Repblican obstructionist" is I might consider reading your posts.
Answer

Boston, MA

#3092 Nov 2, 2012
Stupid Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as you explain what a "Repblican obstructionist" is I might consider reading your posts.
That was the doctors official excuse for using the forcepts on his head during childbirth.

The hospital settled out of court by paying his way through truck driving school.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3093 Nov 2, 2012
Repblican Obstructionist wrote:
9-16-2011: The government has provided loans that help the auto industry create jobs, loans that helped keep the assembly of the Ford Focus and the Nissan Leaf right here on American soil. Republican Majority Leader Eric Cantor plans to strip half that money to repair damage from Hurricane Irene... in HIS district.
9-16-2011: President Obama is trying to fast track job creation for a company called LightSquared and Republicans are pissed, evidently because the owner of the company had the audacity to donate to the Democratic Party. He, uh, ahem, also donated equally to the Republican Party.
9-19-2011: Republican Majority Leader Eric Cantor is back with a pithy statement about Mr. Obama's jobs bill: "While an all or nothing approach might make sense to some communicators, I hope the President realizes it would be better to work together." This from a man whose stated job it is to say, and I quote, "No" to anything the president proposes. I hope he gets a painful boil on his uvula.
9-21-2011: The leaders of the Republican Party just sent a letter to the Federal Reserve saying "Keep unemployment high." Honestly, the letter says, in essence, "Hey, those guys out there in the ocean are drowning. Hide the life-preservers."
9-23-2011: Look! It's Darrell Issa, Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee, creating jobs. He's stumping for a huge loan package on behalf of a company, Aptera, which makes electric cars. This is great news, especially for the green economy, although I wonder if Mr. Issa would be so ecstatic if the company in question wasn't a major contributor to his campaigns.
Oops.
One more thing... the day after sending the glowing recommendation to the Energy Department Mr. Issa conducted a hearing entitled "How Obama’s Green Energy Agenda is Killing Jobs." Double-oops.
9-26-2011: The GOP is being suspiciously quiet so I want to take this opportunity to show you just how badly the Bush administration fucked-over the American people. Here's a chart of the GNP for this country over the past 60 years:
See that massive drop in 2008, the only drop in over 60 years? That's the Bush administration shedding jobs in this country hand over fist, just so the GOP could have the corporate-owned media blame Mr. Obama.
As you can see the GNP has recovered and business in this country is doing fine but they're not hiring and they're not going to hire until Mr. Obama is gone. It's not enough for the Koch's of this world to reap absurd profits. They want it all.
9-30-2011: Here's a novel way that the GOP creates fewer jobs; Refusing to appoint federal judges. Only 62% of Mr. Obama's choice of judges (A record glacial pace) have been approved so far and some have had to undergo the process for over a year. As far as the GOP is concerned, the only good activist judge is a Republican-appointed activist judge.
10-3-2011: Does it come as a surprise to anyone that the GOP is trying to slash job-training programs?
WTF. go write a f book.. Who cares . Who gives a shit.
You must be one lonely A HOLE.
Public Citizen

Malden, MA

#3094 Nov 2, 2012
O'Bama has the 270
Independent

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3096 Nov 3, 2012
Public Citizen, all you can do is boast about someone winning.

How about getting your hero Obama to answer for Benghazi or all the lies he has told and the broken promises?

Obama will not receive my vote. My vote, as well as all the other voters who do not vote for Obama, will always send a stronger message that they do not have to go along with party affiliates, that we have a right to take an independent stance against every injustice, every broken promise, every lie! And Public Citizen, mark my words. There are more than 270 of us!
Independent

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3097 Nov 3, 2012
Sla, Im with you on that one. Republican Obstructionist is an A Hole representative of the Democratic Destruction in Washington.

As we know, the GNP hasnt recovered anymore than the economy has recovered.

What kind of nut job makes those remarks in the wake of Hurricane Sandy? Do you know how many businesses were destroyed? This means people lost their jobs up and down the Eastern Seaboard. Do you know how many lost there homes? This means more people are going to be homeless and in need of government assistance. The 49% is going way up beyond the percentage of those who work. That 49% doesnt include the percentage of illegals getting assistance from our government, either. And theres a percentage of people, Americans and illegals alike, who work under the table, and also collect from the government. Dont worry none, Obama is back on the campaign trail instead of going to Staten Island.

Like the Public Citizen troll, the Democrats are obsessed with winning and boasting about 270 electoral votes and like Warrens said, they want CONTROL, more than they give a care about the American people. Benghazi is proof. So is Hurricane Sandy.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#3098 Nov 3, 2012
Sgt Hulka wrote:
There's the fake army man, running his mouth. Takes a real man to claim to be a vet on an anonymous message board.
You know, I'm getting pretty sick of you. Want to to fight?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#3099 Nov 3, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I'm getting pretty sick of you. Want to to fight?
Well, if you do want to fight, join the army.

And anyway, you're just jealous that I'm going to get to eat free ALL day on Veterans' Day. Me and Scott Brown. All you have to do is show a copy of your DD 214, or a picture in uniform, but too bad, you don't have one of those. Maybe your mother or little sister does.

I'll be thinking about you then, chickenshite.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3101 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
And anyway, you're just jealous that I'm going to get to eat free ALL day on Veterans' Day. Me and Scott Brown. All you have to do is show a copy of your DD 214, or a picture in uniform, but too bad, you don't have one of those. Maybe your mother or little sister does.
LMAO.
Ummm

Fitchburg, MA

#3102 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Why are you carrying on a conversation with yourself? Agent orange exposure?
The Democrats are Winning

United States

#3103 Nov 3, 2012
The DEMOCRATS winning, coming down the home-stretch.
The Republicans are panicking.and looking like fools.

Thanks to all you Republicans Voters, you're ensuring a Democrat victory.

Thanks again, you Republican leaning, gobble, gobble Turkeys. Your voices will be silenced by Thanksgiving Day. You won't have anything more to say.

End of Republican gobbly-gobbledock. C,mon, sound off before election day. You're running out of words.

Sayonara to all you Political Turkeys!!!
bye barry

United States

#3104 Nov 3, 2012
Please
You commies are done. Obumacare will be gone soon. Oh yea we don't need 60 senators, just 51. Reconciliation remember that
lol

Boston, MA

#3105 Nov 3, 2012
Lol
The Dems are patting themselves on the back already.

Flashbacks to Algore & Kerry's exit polls anyone?

Not to mention the mid term elections.
Linden Sq

Pompano Beach, FL

#3106 Nov 3, 2012
Even if Obama wins, I will pat myself on the back for not voting for him.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3107 Nov 4, 2012
Public Citizen wrote:
O'Bama has the 270
Normally I don't respond to "trolls". However, it is obvious that your sphere of information is limited by your inability to process it. Recommend, that you read Michael Barone's election prediction in Friday's Washington Examiner. Mr. Barone is acknowledged to be the foremost expert of State by State ,County by County, election voting history, down to the precinct level. I won't tell you his prediction ,but it does not bode well for the Fraud currently in the WH. I doubt you will read the article, but if you do it will cushion your shock on 11/7/12. Goodbye now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Jtn run for Governor of Massachusetts? 2 hr Jtn 3
Should Jtn be BANNED from Topix? 12 hr Rihanna 3
Numbers of homeless increase in region 16 hr The Insider 13
Good Samaritan gets more than he bargained for ... Tue Dr Martscoff 2
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) Tue Jtn 74
Police: Man found in FSC bathroom arrested - Se... (Dec '08) Tue Tim 17
Fitchburg High, Fitchburg State team up to prov... Tue BillyBob 2
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••