Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 144)

Showing posts 2,861 - 2,880 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BrownDaManipulat or

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

During our last TEN years of this countries recession Mitt Romney has been allowed to earn 20 Million through loop holes in our anti-trust laws!

The Republicans have secured Billions in tax cuts for the wealthy which they have used exclusively to fund Republican campaigns.

President Bush calledcandiadte Obama and candidate McCain to the White house for an EMERGENCY ECONOMIC Summit!!

Romney has hired illegal immigrants over American workers to landscape and paint his home!

Romney called blind trust a RUSE in the past but now claims to it in order to protect his tax returns!!

Brown votes with Repubs over all major issues and is INSTRUCTED to vote with dems when it is clear REpubs aregoing to lose certain votes. Many ofthese votes were never even voted on!

Brown is a known Republican who isused to Filabuster Dems proposed bills such asjobs bills.

Brown voted AGAINST the ANTI-outsourcing/ Pro-American jobs bills!!!

Vote out ALL REPUBLICAN OBSTRUCTIONIST! Stand upand VOTE AMERICA!!!!!
BrownDaManipulat or

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

In October 2011 Brown voted with other REPUBLICAN OBSTRUCTIONIST concerning an ANTI-Outsourcing/Pro American jobs bill.

We can nolonger allow these Republicans to OBSTRUCT AMERICAN PROGRESS forpolitical gain!!!

ENOUGH is ENOUGH!Vote out ALL Republican ONSTRUCTIONIST!!!!!
BrownDaManipulat or

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
Obstructionists???? Yeah RIGHT! Another clueless useful idiot walking among the dead.
Senate Democrats rejected Obama budget in 99-0 vote
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/...
In March 2010, Obamacare was passed without a single Republican vote.
What is wrong with Obamacare? What is different from the Romney healthcare in Mass??

If you do notlike certain aspects of the Obama healthcare plan then amend those parts!

Republicans are all about POLITICS! Republicans have ELIMINATED Job opportunity within America!

Outsourcing is EXCLUSIVELY accomplished through the IMPROPER use of loop holes in American Anti-trust laws!

Give us a break! Even if Republicans maintain control,Please toss Boehner out! He stands for NOTHING at all but POLITCS!

Christy and Obama cooperation is EXACTLY what AMERICA needs!And YES the REPUBLICANS utilized ALL their time OBSTRUCTING OBAMA!!!

Our county has ad TEN straight years of recession and all the Republicans have put forward is Obstruction measures!!

Bushcalled for an EMERGENCY ECONOMIC SUMMIT as the American economy was in COMPLETE free fall!!! This fee fall wasleft to Obama. The American economy was projected to completely collaspse regardlessof who wasto be president! It was already n motion and you KNOW IT!
MitDaFlipFloppa

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney is part o Americas problem! He is partof the corporate communist world who makes their money off exploiting loop holes in the antitrust laws of America!

Trump admits to utilizing the loop holes!

Romney is currently earning Millions off outsourcing of American jobs wich is ILLEGAL!!!!

You cannot unjustly terminate an Americans empoyment as you in turn rehire for that same position!! This is a discriminatory practice and i is CLEAR!!!

Romney is close in the polls because of the lack of Americans voting! The less that votes the better Romney chances!!!

Small busnesses are not hirering because there is a shrunken consumer spender base!Not because of health care costs!

Even Blue cross blue hield has outsourced thousands of employees over seas as their CEOs pull in Millions n bonuses!

Even if you hae ajob your disposable income is shrinking due to others that canot find employment.

Disposable incomes are utilized to fund small businesses!!

Your candiate Romney has benefitted personally as Americ became unemployed. He is a vulture capitalist /Communist!

And Yes,it is Communism and you know it! Eploiting loop holes concerning anti-trust laws of America concerning outsourcing of Americans jobs is ILLEGAL and a communist position!!!!!!!!

You and other Republcan fathfull falsly MOCK "it is free enterprise"! No it isn't as it is clearly COMMUNISM!
BrownDaLiar

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Brown and his supporters have no basis on which to champion him. He is a positioned operative for the Republican party.

I have to admit that the Republicans are tricky and calculated in their planning concerning politics.

America is worth more than politcis and camnnot continue to support politics any longer!

We need to first rid Congress of all Republican Obstructionist as the message will be heard clearly for other Republicans to align with the majority of America!

Boehner and others are only there to OBSTRUCT! They even signed a pact to obstruct Obama and made it official on the first day!

We must vote out ALL Obstructionist as they are obstructing America!

Disposable spending and the American consumer base has been shrinking drastically over the past TEN years! It has been a trend tha thas been in motion for over TEN years!

I would like to see Obama on day one of his re-election to cut ALL ties with the American Chamber of Commerce!!!!

I also would like for him to re-submit Anti-outsourcing legislation!!! We need laws that put a crushing TAX on American corporations who strive offof outsourcing and telecommunications TAXES on companies using American airwaves from abroad!!

Meanwhile eliminate all taxes for American companies who maintain 95% of all their employees based and emoployed in America!!
BrownDaLiar

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

These vulture Capitalist/Communist have destroyed America! Yes they have put us in a position which is nearly impossible to return from.

The outsourcing became so BAD that we are in a position where we need to support it. It goes hand and hand with the statement, "we are damned if we do and we are damned if we don't"!

The Republicans have put us in a self destructing pattern. As they have based teachers and other municipal pensions in the hands of investments to outsource, we are now stuck on their success which has completely backfired!

Now there is nothing left of the American consumer market base to support the outsourced jobs overseas!!! They over exploited!!!!

One thing is Clear. We must reverse paths even if it means war!There is NO other option left on the table! They have outsourced our insurance company employees, all telecommunication jobs and almost 100% of manufacturing.

It has always been and will always be fact that a successful country MUST produce something!

The entire world economy may be affected but we must reverse this outsourcing and to start over!! America will succeeed as we need brave and strong leaders who take BOLD stances.
Berkinstock Jane

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Hello everybody!!*hugs and kisses*
I guess all I have to say is that until we nominate a black homosexual female who is a Bruce Springstein fan and has a crush on Ellen I will have to cast my vote for Warren. She's a great dancer!
Ah huh

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

First of all, huh, it was Warren who placed Brown as voting on the Fair Pay Act by falsely alleging he voted against it.

What about WarrendaManipulat or? What is this bullcrap about abortion and Roe v Wade being threatened? What about when 4 Americans were being threatened in Benghazi?

I find it all too interesting that security was pulled from American Embassies in the Middle East and $716 billion dollars has been slashed from medicare for the elderly yet the government is willing to waste tax payers dollars on unwanted pregnancies when there are other options and choices available to women like using birth control, a morning after pill, abstain, give up for adoption, etc. Someone has to end wasteful government spending. Not only that, the birth rate is down for the last 4 years because women are not getting pregnant to begin with. They cant afford kids. Its so assinine and uncredible to see elderly women in Warrens tv commercials about womens rights regarding abortions being threatened. Dont tell me they plan on getting pregnant and then aborting.

With at least $50 billion in damages caused by Hurricane Sandy, do you really think that Obama isnt going to tax the middle class more than he claims he would? You wait and see if Warren gets in and if she doesnt vote along party lines. You'll get to see just how much she is not for the middle class and backs up everything Obama wants.
former dem

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Ah huh wrote:
First of all, huh, it was Warren who placed Brown as voting on the Fair Pay Act by falsely alleging he voted against it.

What about WarrendaManipulat or? What is this bullcrap about abortion and Roe v Wade being threatened? What about when 4 Americans were being threatened in Benghazi?

I find it all too interesting that security was pulled from American Embassies in the Middle East and $716 billion dollars has been slashed from medicare for the elderly yet the government is willing to waste tax payers dollars on unwanted pregnancies when there are other options and choices available to women like using birth control, a morning after pill, abstain, give up for adoption, etc. Someone has to end wasteful government spending. Not only that, the birth rate is down for the last 4 years because women are not getting pregnant to begin with. They cant afford kids. Its so assinine and uncredible to see elderly women in Warrens tv commercials about womens rights regarding abortions being threatened. Dont tell me they plan on getting pregnant and then aborting.

With at least $50 billion in damages caused by Hurricane Sandy, do you really think that Obama isnt going to tax the middle class more than he claims he would? You wait and see if Warren gets in and if she doesnt vote along party lines. You'll get to see just how much she is not for the middle class and backs up everything Obama wants.
No kidding. Lizzie and Obama will fight to allow abortions of inconvenient babies to 13 year old girls with no parental consent but refuse to provide security to diplomats in danger zones. Priorities... It's all about priorities for them.
Repubs blocked funding

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

former dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding. Lizzie and Obama will fight to allow abortions of inconvenient babies to 13 year old girls with no parental consent but refuse to provide security to diplomats in danger zones. Priorities... It's all about priorities for them.
I need to correct you as it was the Republicans who voted to deny funding for extra security for our embassies.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
Obstructionists???? Yeah RIGHT! Another clueless useful idiot walking among the dead.
Senate Democrats rejected Obama budget in 99-0 vote
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/...
In March 2010, Obamacare was passed without a single Republican vote.
Stamos! You and I need to begin planning for Tuesday. if you're working and voting in Fitchburg or Leominster, meet me at Brookline NH package store after voting in MA so we can hop over the line and vote in NH. We'll have a couple of cocktails for lunch before we go cast our vote in Nashua. If you're going to be voting and coming from Lowell, meet me at the NH package store at the Southgate Mall on Daniel Webster Highway.

To hell with "By the sword we seek peace..." That's a stupid motto anyway. LIVE FREE OR DIE, Stamos! Free to vote as many times as we want!

We're going to be swing-staters, Stamos! I'm pumped! We just need to find a couple of dead guys now.

See you, Stamos!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos! You and I need to begin planning for Tuesday. if you're working and voting in Fitchburg or Leominster, meet me at Brookline NH package store after voting in MA so we can hop over the line and vote in NH. We'll have a couple of cocktails for lunch before we go cast our vote in Nashua. If you're going to be voting and coming from Lowell, meet me at the NH package store at the Southgate Mall on Daniel Webster Highway.
To hell with "By the sword we seek peace..." That's a stupid motto anyway. LIVE FREE OR DIE, Stamos! Free to vote as many times as we want!
We're going to be swing-staters, Stamos! I'm pumped! We just need to find a couple of dead guys now.
See you, Stamos!
To late Civil, I already voted in Ma a couple of weeks ago. They didn't even ask me for an Id. I'll be voting again though come Tuesday with a few other dead people. Lowell? I'd rather live under the 5th street bridge.
Stamos for Obama

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>To late Civil, I already voted in Ma a couple of weeks ago. They didn't even ask me for an Id. I'll be voting again though come Tuesday with a few other dead people. Lowell? I'd rather live under the 5th street bridge.
You needed an ID to receive a ballot.I have assisted a few people in Boston receive ballots.

Stamos,you voted for Romney too early.If you had waited you could have changed your decision and voted with the rest of us on election day for the winner,Obama!

I can sense your frustration. Now how do you know if when you casted your vote the machine didn't reward Obama with your vote??

There is a fellow Republican on here who claims that Diabold machines were rewarding Obama instead of Romney with the intended vote meant for Romney.

Now Stamos,you know what problems that Diabold had so why sit there and not intervene to correct your cohort in reference to diabold??
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

I'm so sorry I'm such a low life loser. I really need to make some changes. I'll start by voting for Romney and re-electing Scott Brown.
Corporate Greed

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

I'll be happy when the election is over and everyone stops bickering. It's like people have forgot it's Halloween. If you use youtube you can always watch the family holiday classic It's the great Dolemite Charlie Brown and get back into the spirit.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>To late Civil, I already voted in Ma a couple of weeks ago. They didn't even ask me for an Id. I'll be voting again though come Tuesday with a few other dead people. Lowell? I'd rather live under the 5th street bridge.
Ha ha! You're starting to sound like a dummy-crat now! But any way, who'd you vote for? How come?

Stamos don't knock Lowell. It's not Lawrence, you know. It's not Kansas either, but Lowell is one of the best little cities I've drunk my way through. Lots of culture too. Good minor league baseball team... That Asian Festival they have down by the River is a blast. Tons of pretty Asian girls, Lots of Laotian food... Yum... The cultural festival they have in the summer rocks too. They close off the downtown so drunks like me can stagger from one venue to the other without getting run over... Yes, I like that town! Live there? I don't know. The Lowell Connector on a weekday at 8:00 a.m. looks like LA. The Rourke bridge over the River can back up for miles sometimes. But I like it anyway.

Well, I wish you wouldn't have told me you already voted. I'm disappointed I don't have any more time to help you keep an open mind about this election. I'm going to miss all the political commercials on TV, but I can't wait for the Christmas onslaught of consumer and corporate greed (all in the name of Jesus) that's going to take its place. When I heard how much the Senator wannabes spent on campaigning it made me a bit sick. Was it 60 million a piece? That's a whole lot of dineros could have gone to a better cause I say. Come Wednesday, bring ol' Santa on! I'm voting for Santa!!!

See you, Stamos!
Sgt Hulka

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

There's the fake army man, running his mouth. Takes a real man to claim to be a vet on an anonymous message board.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Stamos for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You needed an ID to receive a ballot.I have assisted a few people in Boston receive ballots.
Stamos,you voted for Romney too early.If you had waited you could have changed your decision and voted with the rest of us on election day for the winner,Obama!
I can sense your frustration. Now how do you know if when you casted your vote the machine didn't reward Obama with your vote??
There is a fellow Republican on here who claims that Diabold machines were rewarding Obama instead of Romney with the intended vote meant for Romney.
Now Stamos,you know what problems that Diabold had so why sit there and not intervene to correct your cohort in reference to diabold??
First of all dipshit, the name of the company is Diebold.

Two seperate states reported issues with the machines and they needed to be recalibrated, and you are obviously OK with the machines taking votes away from Romney because you are one of Obama's "useful idiots".

Secondly, those of us that will not be casting a vote for Obama because he is a reckless moron already know Massachusetts will carry him anyway...that isn't the point asswipe.

Voting is a privilege not granted to many people in this world and some of us take it seriously, we don't go to the booth to vote for the person Massachusetts will always put forward, we vote for the person we think will do the right thing.

Even if Massacusetts voters placed more voted for Romney, they would find some way to give Massachusetts to Obama anyway. I can only do what I feel is right, the rest is on someone else, and we each must answer for ourselves.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Stamos for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...you are wrong...no ID needed in Massachusetts to vote.
info would be nice

North Easton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Repubs blocked funding wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to correct you as it was the Republicans who voted to deny funding for extra security for our embassies.
Please show how funding for the State Department budget was blocked by Congress?

What law was passed, or bill was blocked taking away State Department funding?

You do know our embassies are funded through the State Department, right?

You also know we have not passed a Federal Budget in FOUR years,
so it WAS NOT a budget amendment.

On a side note,
you are aware of the Millions of Dollars spent this year on an electric car program for our Embassies in Europe?
Why didn't the Evil Republicans block that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,861 - 2,880 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••