Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 143)

Showing posts 2,841 - 2,860 of4,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Democrats are Winning

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

To Stupid Dummy, please post the exact source and date where there are the exact words that the Cherokee nation consider Warren "a dirt bag liar."

More stupid comments from the Stupid Dummy. What else can you expect from such a poster.

Have a nice Thanksgiving Day, you big turkey.
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Only if Warren and her tribe are bringing the feast to us pilgrims. We like to sit around the table and talk about our favorite millionaires. Mine of course is Chelsea Clinton. Do I know what she does? NO. But the fact that she earns millions, I can respect that.
Independent

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Warren hasnt only lied about her heritage.

Warren invented an abortion crisis that doesnt exist.

Warren got paid $250,000.00 from her boss, Traveler's Insurance. Warren did not represent asbestos claimants. Warren processed insurance claims that were filed by asbestos victims and gave them and their families the bare minimum.

Warren slams Republicans for wanting alleged tax breaks. Obama didnt do anything these past 4 years about tax rates. How much money do you think Warren has? Do you think either Warren or Obama give a damn that the rich who lined Warren's or Obama's pockets with millions in donations, care about the tax breaks that these rich really get? Talk about hypocrite.

Most of all, Warren, the alleged sherriff of Wall Street never muttered a word a couple of weeks ago when there was an attempt to blow up the Federal Reserve in New York. And Obama, still hasnt answered for Benghazi and the lies he has told.

The only rreal turkeys are the ones who gobble up the bull crap that Warren and Obama keep feeding to people while violating their trust.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Independent wrote:
Warren hasnt only lied about her heritage.
Warren invented an abortion crisis that doesnt exist.
Warren got paid $250,000.00 from her boss, Traveler's Insurance. Warren did not represent asbestos claimants. Warren processed insurance claims that were filed by asbestos victims and gave them and their families the bare minimum.
Warren slams Republicans for wanting alleged tax breaks. Obama didnt do anything these past 4 years about tax rates. How much money do you think Warren has? Do you think either Warren or Obama give a damn that the rich who lined Warren's or Obama's pockets with millions in donations, care about the tax breaks that these rich really get? Talk about hypocrite.
Most of all, Warren, the alleged sherriff of Wall Street never muttered a word a couple of weeks ago when there was an attempt to blow up the Federal Reserve in New York. And Obama, still hasnt answered for Benghazi and the lies he has told.
The only rreal turkeys are the ones who gobble up the bull crap that Warren and Obama keep feeding to people while violating their trust.
Question: how could Scott Brown have voted for the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act if he wasn't even in the Senate when the law was passed?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
NO- You "useful idiots" are convienantly ignoring the facts.
The Des Moines Register in its course of endorsements has NOT "endorsed" a Republican for President in "40" years.
And since then they've picked an equal amount of winners and losers. Loser.
• 1972: Richard Nixon (R)- won
• 1976: Jimmy Carter (D)- won
• 1980: Jimmy Carter (D)- lost
• 1984: Walter Mondale (D)- lost
• 1988: Michael Dukakis (D)- lost
• 1992: Bill Clinton (D)- won
• 1996: Bill Clinton (D)- won
• 2000: Al Gore (D)- lost
• 2004: John Kerry (D)- lost
• 2008: Barack Obama (D)- won
And I was referring to the "useful idiot" who made the stupid post, "Read the latest newspapers and polls you will see the tide has now turned in favor of Obama and Warren. News reports and polls are not saying the opposite, unless you read Fox News and Republican-leaning newspapers."
Yeah Right! LOL
http://www.gallup.com/poll/157817/election-20...
Stamos, the last republican that the Des Moines Register endorsed was Richard NIxon in 1972. Who'd you vote for in 1972?

Don't blame me, I'm from Massachusetts.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Stamos. Stamos!!! When you wake up a week from today you're either going to wake up a very happy man, or a loser. Why? Is it worth it Stamos? The rest of us depend on the weather, or the Red Sox, or Patriots, maybe the Bruins, but you put your faith in politics. Stamos! Do you really think Scott Brown for two more years is better for Massachusetts than Tom Brady for two more? Or that Mitt Romney for four years is better than a Super Bowl, Cup, or World Series? Why do you have it all mixed up, Stamos? What is important to you? We've already established that you're better off than you were 4 years ago, so why not vote for Obama?
Sorry for all the questions, Stamos. You know, I still don't know where she was Saturday night/Sunday morning. I hope she doesn't screw up this election for me.
See you, Stamos!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Shite, Stamos! I forgot the Celtics are opening tonight! GO GREEN!!!

Lizzy Warren is a Celtics fan. Vote Warren.
Fact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: how could Scott Brown have voted for the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act if he wasn't even in the Senate when the law was passed?
How could Praxis33 have claimed to be a guy named Andrew Stevens from Williamstown who worked in Albany when he did not

How could Praxis33 have claimed he was an officer from the Greylock Credit Union, only to be busted and humiliated?

And yey it happened
The Worlds Biggest Pie

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

You want a piece of me?
Casper

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

One day a homeless man was out collecting cans. He came upon a trash barrel with an aborted fetus in it and said hey you're not supposed to be in there. The aborted fetus replied I know, I wasn't born yesterday :(.
Independent Voter

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Wasnt Brown a State Senator before he was a US Senator? The latest Brown ad says he voted for the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act but doesnt make it clear if he voted for the Act when he was State Senator or US Senator.I dont think that Brown would intentionally lie.

Warren, a different story. Warren has been way over the top with desperate accusations,i.e., Brown is lock step with Republicans when its common knowledge Brown is bi-partisan, Brown is against working families when both Brown, who has always had more than one job, and his wife, worked for a living raising two daughters, that Brown doesnt care about the middle class and favors tax breaks for the wealthy when Brown favors tax cuts for all. And look at Warren. She favors the middle class because she made $250,000.00 off of their pain and suffering and who knows how much she made off of claims we dont know anything about. And as for the wealthy, Warren didnt care about their tax breaks when she took campaign donations from them. Yep, different story when it comes to Warren.
Voter

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Wasnt Brown s state senator before he was US senator? The latest Brown ad doesnt make clear when he voted. I dont think Brown would intentionally lie. Warren, is a different story.

Warren did lie when she accused Brown of being lock step with Republicans when its common knowledge he is bi-partisan.

Warren also lied when she accused Brown of being against working families. The allegation doesnt make common sense, Brown, who has always held more than one job at a time, and his wife, have worked to raise there daughters and put them through college. Warren on the other hand, took advantage of middle class families and got paid $250,000.00 to make sure that asbsetos victims and their families got the bare minimum for claims they filed, which was 40 times less than what Warren got paid.

Warren lied when she said that Brown doesnt care about women. If that were true, Brown wouldnt have the many female supporters that he has. And I believe that he did vote to nominate most of Obamas' female candidates for judgeships.

Warren lied when she alleged that Brown only cares about giving tax breaks to the wealthy. Warren didnt care about the wealthy getting tax breaks when they lined her pockets with their money donations. Just who are the wealthy that she is talking about? Certainly not the wealthy celebs that gave money to Obama.

And what about Warren's heritage? Why wont she release her Harvard job application? We already know that Warren listed her auntie as White on the auntie's death certificate. This is the same auntie who is supposed to be of Indian heritage.

Who knows what other wallopers that she is going to tell as we get near to Nov 6th?
huh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Independent Voter wrote:
Wasnt Brown a State Senator before he was a US Senator? The latest Brown ad says he voted for the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act but doesnt make it clear if he voted for the Act when he was State Senator or US Senator.I dont think that Brown would intentionally lie.
Warren, a different story. Warren has been way over the top with desperate accusations,i.e., Brown is lock step with Republicans when its common knowledge Brown is bi-partisan, Brown is against working families when both Brown, who has always had more than one job, and his wife, worked for a living raising two daughters, that Brown doesnt care about the middle class and favors tax breaks for the wealthy when Brown favors tax cuts for all. And look at Warren. She favors the middle class because she made $250,000.00 off of their pain and suffering and who knows how much she made off of claims we dont know anything about. And as for the wealthy, Warren didnt care about their tax breaks when she took campaign donations from them. Yep, different story when it comes to Warren.
No, his ad says "he supports" - he wasn't in the US Senate to vote on fair pay.
Linden Sq

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Huh, so what Brown didnt vote on the Act. When I first saw the ad I thought it was stating that brown voted for the Ledbetter Act, too. After seeing it a couple of times, it does say he supports the fair pay act. The ad was in response to Warren's false accusation that Brown doesnt believe in equal pay for women. I really find Warrens accusation not believable.
Just sayin

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

The Democrats are Winning wrote:
Read the latest newspapers and polls you will see the tide has now turned in favor of Obama and Warren. News reports and polls are not saying the opposite, unless you read Fox News and Republican-leaning newspapers.
That's not exactly true but neither party should pay too much attention to the polls. When brown ran the first time, they had him down by 5 pts a couple of days before the election. The pollsters call house phones. How many people these days do not have house phones and don't get polled? Guess we'll find out on Tuesday.
Vote Elizabeth

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not exactly true but neither party should pay too much attention to the polls. When brown ran the first time, they had him down by 5 pts a couple of days before the election. The pollsters call house phones. How many people these days do not have house phones and don't get polled? Guess we'll find out on Tuesday.
I encourage you to join us in voting for Elizabeth! You do understand that this Republican Congress has been the nations historically worst/laziest in our history!!

All politics aside, we cannot allow this as America goes through its worst ten year recession in its history! Obstructionist Republicans must go and never allowed to return!

One thing that we can notlook past is thatScott Brown wasin fact useful tool in the Republicans filabuster efforts even concerning the votes which you credit Scott with siding with Dems!!!

A study was conducted and it has been found that the bills that Scott voted alondside Dems NEVER got passed and many never got voted on!!!!!

This voter manipulation will not fool the voters any longer!
BrownDaManipulat or

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

“When he’s needed, he has to vote with his Republican leadership. His survival in Congress is different than his survival at home,” said Mr. Crotty, noting that Mr. Brown is able to more easily cross the aisle on noneconomic and social issues, along with those destined to pass the Senate by a wide margin.

In addition to the Congressional Quarterly analysis, Mr. Brown ranks as the third most moderate Republican member of the Senate on a scale devised by DW-NOMINATE, which issues annual assessments based on a methodology developed by two political scientists in the 1980s.

Meanwhile, a Washington Post review of votes taken in the current Congress found Mr. Brown has sided with his party 66 percent of the time — placing him as the third most moderate Republican in the Senate.
Mr. Brown also has a voting score of 62 from the American Conservative Union, but the group only gives awards for conservatism to legislators who score over an 80, according to a spokeswoman.

“I am one of those vanishing breeds of senator, the ones in the middle who are trying to work together to get things done,” Mr. Brown contended during the conclusion of the most recent debate with Ms. Warren.

Ms. Warren sees it differently.

“Scott Brown has been fundraising across the country on the importance of Republican control of the Senate as a ‘hedge’ against President Obama’s agenda,” said Alethea Harney, a spokeswoman for Ms. Warren.“His vote is a vote for a Republican majority.”

Mr. Brown has moved across the aisle on some high-profile Senate votes since arriving following a special election in 2010. That year, he was one of just three Republican senators to vote for the so-called Dodd-Frank financial regulation bill, and he joined seven Republican colleagues in voting with the Democratic majority to end the “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy — thereby allowing gays to serve openly in the military.

More recently, he was one of two GOP senators to vote against a Republican plan that would have extended all Bush era tax cuts for one year, and also lined up with Democrats on legislation ranging from efforts to increase cybersecurity, create jobs for veterans, and provide incentives for businesses to bring jobs back from overseas. The latter three proposals were all blocked by procedural votes supported by most of Mr. Brown’s Republican colleagues, thereby cutting off debate before a final vote could have been taken.

But a study released this past May by ProgressMass, a liberal-leaning advocacy group, found that Mr. Brown had participated in Republican-backed filibuster attempts 75 percent of the time on legislation that was supported by at least half of the Senate. These measures would have passed on an “up-or-down” vote by a simple majority of the Senate, but were blocked — mostly by Republicans — before they could be brought to the floor, the group said.

“Scott Brown’s misleading claims of bipartisanship ring hollow when we take a close look at his actual voting record,” said ProgressMass spokesman Mathew Helman.“On the votes where he could have displayed true bipartisan leadership, Republican Scott Brown overwhelmingly supported his right-wing Republican colleagues.”

Among the votes cited by the group were three involving jobs legislation backed by President Obama, as well as a proposal to implement the so-called “Buffett rule,” which would apply a minimum tax rate of 30 percent to individuals making more than $1 million per year.

Ms. Warren has attacked Mr. Brown for voting along party lines when it comes to issues of the economy and taxation, as well as for joining Republicans this year to block a bill that promoted equal pay for women and for his 2010 opposition to the nomination of Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan.

“Senator Brown doesn’t want to talk about his voting record; he just wants to launch attacks,” Ms. Warren said during their most recent debate.

Down with Brown

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

any thing that supports democrats is happy with the last mess the dems jammed up our congress that doubled the deficit, multiplied the last 200 years debt by 1.5 or so.

Dems are parisites

in massachusetts dems have been raping Catholic boys to make holier abortionists for 30 years.

Would a little boy think the child next to him is his ?

Babykillers tend to be an unsavory lot and they see this as a way to gt a cute kid and their stolen genes will win them GOD's grace or some stuff like that.

Monkey boy in the whitehouse has his dad tortured. bury the democrats at sea and let Hillary go free
I AM down with Brown

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Clarification for democrats

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Obstructionists???? Yeah RIGHT! Another clueless useful idiot walking among the dead.

Senate Democrats rejected Obama budget in 99-0 vote
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/...

In March 2010, Obamacare was passed without a single Republican vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,841 - 2,860 of4,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Union chief: Morale remains low at DCF 4 min DCF are MONSTERS 32
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... 8 hr karen 24
Gravestones found toppled at Fitchburg cemetery 8 hr Jtn 4
I'll be off topix for a month Fri karen 3
Fitchburg gets $4.2M for mill project Fri Jtn 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
Liz Warren for President Jul 9 Deloris 6
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search