whats worse

United States

#2996 Oct 28, 2012
I don't know what's worse

People who unknowingly let ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN & FOX rewrite recent history that they personally lived through,
then repeat the lies,

Or those people who revise history themselves to protect their guy.

Lying through their teeth
and justify by saying its for our own good.
they are BOTH to blame

United States

#2997 Oct 28, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
The MASSIVE OUTSORCING of AMERICAN JOBS!!
This is what caused the economic meltdown,PERIOD!!
People lost their jobs and THEN their houses. You can continue to ignore this FACT!
The Republicans legislate/vote for their DONORS! Hence the tax cut for the wealthy!
I blame the millionaires for this, just like you do,

ONLY I BLAME ALL THE MILLIONAIRES IN CONGRESS

Not just the millionaires of a single party as you are doing.

Democrats had both houses from 2006-2010

And then were handed an unprecedented SUPERMAJORITY and the PRESIDENCY in 2008!

Whose fault was all the bad laws passed 2006-2010?

Why haven't we had a federal budget passed in FOUR YEARS?
Even with COMPLETE DEMOCRATIC CONTROL from 2008-2010?

Democrats have FAILED at this mess, and are JUST AS MUCH TO BLAME
as the Republicans.

TAKE YOUR BLINDERS OFF FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
Independent

Pompano Beach, FL

#2999 Oct 29, 2012
I dont know how Warren can claim that Brown is for tax breaks for the millionaires. How much money does Warren have? And lets back up here a little. For someone who has been bellyaching about wealth, Warren isnt exactly poor, not when she got $250,000.00 from the Travelers Insurance Company for making sure asbestos victims got 40% less than she did. Sherriff of Wall Street? I hardly think so.

And its Obama who has done nothing to change the tax rate over these past 4 years and waits to his bid for re-election to use it to attack his opponent.

And lets look at Obama. He lined his pockets with 1 billion dollars he collected from the rich and famous only to waste it on trashing his opponent on tv with all kinds of lies and distortions while kids go to bed hungry and people are struggling to make ends meet. What about Libya? That lying bastard Biden went on national tv and told the American public that he and Obama didnt know anything about the requests for security in Libya. How is it then that they knew within 2 hours that 4 Americans were killed by terrorists but didnt know anything about the requests for security dating back to last February and as recent as July and August 2012? Obama is the one who cut back security at all of the American Embassies throughout the Middle East.

Warren is lock step with Democrats and will continue to tell gross lies just like Obama does. Lies that hurt people and cost people their lives.

This isnt a matter of political affiliation. Its about reality and how these people are destroying this country more and more each day.
Vet 72

Stratham, NH

#3000 Oct 29, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney Frank was the hardest working leader. You act like it was his fault that the housing market in Fitchburg was overpriced by 40%.
These home owners were qualified! What happened is overzealous vultures decided to BET on the failure of mortgages to a point where they forced its failure for profit!
Mortgage futures!!!! Please explain!!!!
Same is happening with gold prices!!
It happened with energy with Enron and others.The greedy vulture capitalists that do not care if the entire nation fails as long as they profit!!!!!! Hence MittRomney who made a record 20 Million a year during each of the ten years of this countries recession!
These vultures hide behind the words "free enterprise"! There is a difference from Free Enterprise to that of a VULTURE Capitalist/Communist!!!!
Finally! Someone on these boards knows what happened to the middle class in America. It started about 30 years ago and won't stop until the peasants grab the pitchforks and storm the castles-that will happen sooner that we think.
The Democrats are Winning

Cambridge, MA

#3001 Oct 29, 2012
After the election, when Obama and Warren have won, you Republican leaning know-nothings will learn that the voters know you people are nothing but uninformed loud mouths. Keep posting. Romney and Brown are sinking fast!
Chris Matthews

Fitchburg, MA

#3002 Oct 29, 2012
The Democrats are Winning wrote:
After the election, when Obama and Warren have won, you Republican leaning know-nothings will learn that the voters know you people are nothing but uninformed loud mouths. Keep posting. Romney and Brown are sinking fast!
Even though the news reports and polls are saying just the opposite of you I'm going to believe you because you seem like a really smart, intelligent and well thought out person. Not crazy like Lynch or Sonny.

Do you have a news letter I could subscribe to?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#3003 Oct 29, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
The trolls remain out there Civil, and that was friggin funny. You have a great sense of humor, it's the only reason why I even still bother. But you really need to get over the guessing game. That's why I say you sound just like the wanna-be Mayor. You just keep guessing! And the reason I say you're among the herd is because you, just like him, except and ignore the lies coming from this Community Agitator and his failed administration. Sure, you may not be spreading those lies around like the con-man does but you certainly do ignore them.
So now Civil, I have something I would like for you to see and then comment on. Do you honestly feel that this is just more "conservative" or "Republican" propaganda? I realize it's "FOX" news Civil but really, do you honestly think this shit is just being made up for political purposes? Check out the video then let me know.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/ci...
Stamos! I was just watching the news, and I thought back to the days when the junior senator from Massachusetts would send his pretty little wife Gail out in this kind of storm. All to make a buck. No sooner did I start watching the Frankenstorm coverage then a Scott Brown ad airs telling all the wonderful ways he treats women. Now THAT'S irony, Stamos! Imagine being one of those poor Brown daughters back then when someone would call and ask for their mother! "She's on the jetty at Nahant," or "She's at the seawall in Scituate," or something maybe just a bit less deadly during a hurricane. That Scott Brown! Dumb as a fox. Ol' Scott was just waiting for her to be swept away by a rogue wave. "Drats!" he'd say when he saw her trudging up the driveway after assignment. "Storm wasn't freakin' big enough!!!"

Well, anyway Stamos. If you know anybody at WCVB, and they're looking for a woman to "man" the Sandy surf somewhere, just let me know. I got the perfect gal. Yup. She came home LATE Sunday morning. All pie-eyed and stinking of liquor. Didn't want to talk about it yesterday afternoon and last night, but wait till today... I'm thinking about taking her for a little drive to "watch the surf." There's a tempest brewing here. WATCH OUT.

See you Stamos!!!

Cambridge, MA

#3004 Oct 29, 2012
Read the latest newspapers and polls you will see the tide has now turned in favor of Obama and Warren. News reports and polls are not saying the opposite, unless you read Fox News and Republican-leaning newspapers.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#3007 Oct 29, 2012
Read the latest newspapers and polls you will see the tide has now turned in favor of Obama and Warren. News reports and polls are not saying the opposite, unless you read Fox News and Republican-leaning newspapers.
Yeah RIGHT! LOL
The Des Moines Register endorsed Mitt Romney Saturday night for the presidency. Breaking from 40 years of Democratic endorsements, the Register cited the economy, job creation and an ability to work across party lines as reasons for their support of Romney.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/2012...
Ted Kennedys Liver

Leominster, MA

#3008 Oct 29, 2012
Other than the facts you're spot on in your analysis. But us Semocrats never let a little thing like the facts get in the way of makin our point, correct? Keep repeating the party line and it will become believable. You're a good little soldier.

Cambridge, MA

#3009 Oct 29, 2012
Stamos, as usual, you select a comment or newspaper that agrees with your opinion but you conveniently forget the rest of the story--a typical Republican tactic. For your information, the Des Moines Register in its course of endorsements has picked more losers than winners. Obama will win, and losers like you will have for 4 more years to complain--all to no avail.

Your a loud mouth loser. Try to post something intelligent and objective once in awhile.
huh

Leominster, MA

#3010 Oct 29, 2012
Polls mean nothing. Have you ever changed your vote because of a poll? Polls are far less valid now than ever, considering the growing number of people who have already voted through early or absentee voting. Also, on election day when they report that voting is lighter than normal and what that means, they'll have to admit that people have been voting for weeks now. At some point there will be an app for that and all bets are off.
echo

Tyngsboro, MA

#3011 Oct 29, 2012
Thinking of voting for scott brown.
Check out his voting record.
You may change your mind

Cambridge, MA

#3012 Oct 29, 2012
To Posters "Ted Kennedy's Liver" and fake poster "Chris Matthews": Get a life. Your posts are strong indication how stupid both of you are to anyone who reads your posts. Obama and Warren will win, thanks to your misleading and silly posts.

Location hidden

#3013 Oct 29, 2012
Stamos, as usual, you select a comment or newspaper that agrees with your opinion but you conveniently forget the rest of the story--a typical Republican tactic. For your information, the Des Moines Register in its course of endorsements has picked more losers than winners. Obama will win, and losers like you will have for 4 more years to complain--all to no avail.
Your a loud mouth loser. Try to post something intelligent and objective once in awhile.
NO- You "useful idiots" are convienantly ignoring the facts.
The Des Moines Register in its course of endorsements has NOT "endorsed" a Republican for President in "40" years.
And since then they've picked an equal amount of winners and losers. Loser.

• 1972: Richard Nixon (R)- won
• 1976: Jimmy Carter (D)- won
• 1980: Jimmy Carter (D)- lost
• 1984: Walter Mondale (D)- lost
• 1988: Michael Dukakis (D)- lost
• 1992: Bill Clinton (D)- won
• 1996: Bill Clinton (D)- won
• 2000: Al Gore (D)- lost
• 2004: John Kerry (D)- lost
• 2008: Barack Obama (D)- won

And I was referring to the "useful idiot" who made the stupid post, "Read the latest newspapers and polls you will see the tide has now turned in favor of Obama and Warren. News reports and polls are not saying the opposite, unless you read Fox News and Republican-leaning newspapers."

Yeah Right! LOL
http://www.gallup.com/poll/157817/election-20...

Location hidden

#3014 Oct 29, 2012
Romney leads in major swing state newspaper endorsements
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-...

Poynter has a rundown of presidential endorsements from the largest swing state newspapers and finds that Mitt Romney leads President Obama 11 to eight.

That tally doesn’t include three smaller Iowa papers that followed on the heels of the Des Moines Register in backing Romney over the weekend: the Cedar Rapids Gazette, the Quad City Times, and the Sioux City Journal. Of those three, the Quad City Times is the only one to back Obama in 2008. But it also leaves out two pro-Obama endorsements in North Carolina: the Asheville Citizen-Times and the Winston-Salem Journal. The latter paper backed Sen. John McCain in 2008.

Poynter counts seven other swing state papers that have flipped their support from Obama to Romney and two more papers have gone from backing McCain to Obama.
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#3015 Oct 29, 2012
Days like this when the weather is lousy is a perfect day to break out your Elizabeth Warren Indian cookbook 'Pow wow chow' and whip up one of her favorite home made recipes.
Malden Voter

Overland Park, KS

#3016 Oct 30, 2012
Well there will be no pow wow tonight between Brown and Warren. Brown has canceled as a result of the storm outages,clean up and the media's need to cover the storm aftermath.

I would have loved to have seen Brown call Warren on all of her lies, especially the more recent ones where she intensified her false allegations right after one of the polls showed she had a slight edge over Brown.

One glaring allegation that she made was that Brown voted in step with Republicans. Brown voted more than 90% of the time with Obama's selection of women judges. Its too well known Brown is bi-partisan.

Another tv ad running right now is that Brown had just one chance to vote to help women get equal pay and he blew it. Truth is that Brown voted for the Lily Ledbetter bill that allowed women to get equal pay.

And what about the garbage about abortions? Birth rates are down for the 4th straight year. Its because women arent getting pregnant. Poor economy. Cant afford kids. Who is in lock step with who here? Warren is in lock step with Obama. Abortion and Roe v Wade has been Obama's allegation against Romney and therefore its been Warren's allegation against Brown. I dont believe in abortion. You want one, go get one. But why should the tab be on the US government? A morning after pill or birth control is cheaper. These are womens rights to choose, too. So is abstinence. Someone has to curb wasteful spending somehow.
Obama can cut 716 billion dollars in medicare from people already breathing on this earth yet Obama is willing to spend millions on getting rid of unwanted fetuses. Interesting.

And what about the allegations that Warren made that Brown is trying to ruin her reputation and destroy her record with regard to the asbestos victims. It was Warren who ran ads first with familiy members of victims alleging that Brown is a liar, Warren helped them. Brown pointed out the facts. Warren helped herself out to the tune of $250,000.00 while the claimants got about 40% less than what she got. None of Warrens tv victims came back and stated Brown was lying about their father's getting 40% less than Warren or that Warren didnt get $250,000.00. And Brown did respond to Warrens allegations by having victims' family members dispute the claims that Warren helped asbestos victims out by seeing to it that their share was fair and equatible.

Warren still has never proven her heritage. Why is this important? It goes to show what kind of character she has. She has pretty much lied about many things during her campaign but most of all she has run a dirty campaign and has lied about Scott Brown, which is not right.

Warren still has not stated what she plans to do as our US Senator if she is given the opportunity to go to Washington and it is clear by her declarations during the campaign that she supports Obama and she would vote along party lines first and utmost, and not for what the people want or need.

Boston, MA

#3017 Oct 30, 2012
To Stupid Dummy and other Republican-leaning posters:

When Obama and Warren elected on election day, here's hoping you Republican-leaning posters smarten up before it's too late. Don't eat too much turkey on Thanksgiving Day; you may be reminded of your other Republican posters.

Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#3018 Oct 30, 2012
Wasn't it the Boston Globe that broke the story about Warrens false heritage and the act that the Cherokee nation found no truth in her claim and consider her a dirt bag liar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 34 min Big Surprise 70
davd gould 12 hr oahu 6
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs 14 hr Tammy 37
This time I really mean it. Really. 16 hr Voters want to know 7
Interesting Facts About Mr Lynch 19 hr Insider Info 1
Current Fitchburg 22 hr The Real Story 8
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. Oct 20 Jtn 32

Flood Warning for Worcester County was issued at October 23 at 8:24AM EDT

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg Jobs

Fitchburg People Search