Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 141)

Showing posts 2,801 - 2,820 of4,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Civil the phony

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Well if that's how votes are determined then I'm sure Civil Supporter will be voting for Warren. Neither of them can tell the truth. And civil's spouse has a questionable background as well.
jay silverheels

Pepperell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Tonto votes for Obama wrote:
To jay silverheels:
Of course, you must have been equally outraged when Obama found out after he was elected in 2008 how the Republican Administration had hidden the outstanding cost of the Iraq War, making no effort to fund the cost and at the same time giving huge tax breaks and benefits to large corporations and the extremely rich in this country, sending this nation into a financial and ecomomic downward spriral from which we are now slowly but surely recovering.
DON'T vote Republican unless you want to back into a recession.
By the way, Tonto and the real Jay Silverheels--not you--are one and the same. So stop trying to fool people who read these posts.
As Tonto's close friend, the Lone Ranger, would say: "Hi ho Silver." Vote Obama and Warren.

as i have posted here before, i think they are all a
bunch of crooks in D.C. however, he has been in charge
for the last 4 years and does not like to be held accountable.
if not for the fawning media covering his backside, he would
be behind by 30 points
Stamos

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

I SUPPORT pRESIDENT oBAMA AND ELIZABETH wARREN 100 PERCENT
THEY WILL LEAD THIS COUNTRY IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos! Is your name Peter? I bet it is. You sound just like a guy I know from the Sentinel and Enterprise named Peter. Well, not just like him, but enough like him to raise concerns. you should leave these forums to us. You have your 15 minutes each week, give us a chance too.
Stamos, your ego is a lot less alarming on the editorial page of the Sentinel than your alter-ego here on topix.
See you, Peter!
Civil, who the hell is Peter? You sound more and more like the wanna-be Mayor every time you post. That's expected though because you roam in the same herd.

Apparently, you've forgotten, or should I say are ignoring that this President along with his Secretary of State, organized a tax funded public television "propaganda" campaign throughout Pakistan spreading their "movie trailer" lie among the masses all while embolden our enemies and perpetuating more violence and death throughout the Middle East while knowing all along they were lying.

This, in and of itself was an intentional, reckless and malicious act of deception by this Community Agitator and his failed administration after our Ambassador and 3 other Americans were murdered in Benghazi while they just "stood down" watching it all happening in real time. And then this man/child had the nerve to go campaigning the very next day in Vegas.

A cornered animal is dangerous. It is very clear now how desperate Oblame-0 was as early as 9/11/12, perhaps much earlier. Without any solid, positive accomplishments to run on, he and his fellow thugs must have viewed any "bump in the road" as a serious threat to his re-election. Lies carry just so far, so long. And his whole regime, in fact his entire persona, is built on layers and layers of lies. The MSM has done a yeoman's job of protecting this fleabag for four years. They are as guilty of the murder of four Americans as is his entire regime.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Civil, who the hell is Peter? You sound more and more like the wanna-be Mayor every time you post. That's expected though because you roam in the same herd.
Apparently, you've forgotten, or should I say are ignoring that this President along with his Secretary of State, organized a tax funded public television "propaganda" campaign throughout Pakistan spreading their "movie trailer" lie among the masses all while embolden our enemies and perpetuating more violence and death throughout the Middle East while knowing all along they were lying.
This, in and of itself was an intentional, reckless and malicious act of deception by this Community Agitator and his failed administration after our Ambassador and 3 other Americans were murdered in Benghazi while they just "stood down" watching it all happening in real time. And then this man/child had the nerve to go campaigning the very next day in Vegas.
A cornered animal is dangerous. It is very clear now how desperate Oblame-0 was as early as 9/11/12, perhaps much earlier. Without any solid, positive accomplishments to run on, he and his fellow thugs must have viewed any "bump in the road" as a serious threat to his re-election. Lies carry just so far, so long. And his whole regime, in fact his entire persona, is built on layers and layers of lies. The MSM has done a yeoman's job of protecting this fleabag for four years. They are as guilty of the murder of four Americans as is his entire regime.
Stamos, I asked you not to hit below the belt like that. That's cold. REAL cold. I'm just having some fun with you, and you resort to that? I never was a herding type, and now you have me running with the loonies. I'm hurt. I just thought you sounded a lot like that other Greek guy that writes for the Sentinel. You know-the guy who sounds just like you, except not as mean and nasty.

But anyway, hot dogs on you in a couple of weeks. Ha ha! One Lizzy dog and one POTUS dog, coming right up!

See you, Stamos! At George's!

Since: Jul 12

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

SLA,thanks for thinking of the MRS,and of course the PRINCESS.dad's little girl needs a couple of shots,and her teeth cleaned.although i too would like to go back to the other topix however,i just CAN'T deal with the SCHMUCK'S anymore.i'll drop into these topix pages now and again.do you not see that the PRAXSIS33,is DEPUTY DOG?he sent me an e-mail,saying that he ISN'T deputy dog.it's either him or STAMOS.these people change their names,like i change my shirts.and of course,their location is HIDDEN.these people only want to cause as much trouble as they can.i wish a monitor would throw out these people.button up the house SLA.WSC.
Fact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Right on WSC
Praxis33 pollutes many boards
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Civil, who the hell is Peter? You sound more and more like the wanna-be Mayor every time you post. That's expected though because you roam in the same herd.
Stamos is100% Sentinel material! The Sentinel got called out at the debate last night. If I was there I would of been more specific and direct.

The Sentinel is a front for the RNC,FACT!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Civil the phony wrote:
Well if that's how votes are determined then I'm sure Civil Supporter will be voting for Warren. Neither of them can tell the truth. And civil's spouse has a questionable background as well.
Well, her future is questionable if I catch her with that fooker I think she's fooling around with. It's freaking happening again. The phone rings and she's up and across the floor, "I'll get it!!!" she's singing. Usually it's a Republican robo-call. Or so she says. She says, "Oh, it was only Scott Brown," and I KNOW what she's thinking then. And I know what I'm thinking. That woman is cheating on me.

I hope she doesn't ask for a divorce before the election. You think an election can get nasty, wait till you hear about this divorce,(if it makes it there).

Thanks for nothing. I didn't need to hear this shite while she's "out with the girls" on a Saturday night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, her future is questionable if I catch her with that fooker I think she's fooling around with. It's freaking happening again. The phone rings and she's up and across the floor, "I'll get it!!!" she's singing. Usually it's a Republican robo-call. Or so she says. She says, "Oh, it was only Scott Brown," and I KNOW what she's thinking then. And I know what I'm thinking. That woman is cheating on me.
I hope she doesn't ask for a divorce before the election. You think an election can get nasty, wait till you hear about this divorce,(if it makes it there).
Thanks for nothing. I didn't need to hear this shite while she's "out with the girls" on a Saturday night.
The trolls remain out there Civil, and that was friggin funny. You have a great sense of humor, it's the only reason why I even still bother. But you really need to get over the guessing game. That's why I say you sound just like the wanna-be Mayor. You just keep guessing! And the reason I say you're among the herd is because you, just like him, except and ignore the lies coming from this Community Agitator and his failed administration. Sure, you may not be spreading those lies around like the con-man does but you certainly do ignore them.

So now Civil, I have something I would like for you to see and then comment on. Do you honestly feel that this is just more "conservative" or "Republican" propaganda? I realize it's "FOX" news Civil but really, do you honestly think this shit is just being made up for political purposes? Check out the video then let me know.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/ci...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Excuse me Civil, this is the actual video I would like for you to comment on. The other one is what led up to it. Sorry!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1926876746001/seal...
Barney Frank

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

I can assure you Fanny May an Freddie Mac have always been financially stable.
WorldCom and Enron are very good investment vehicles also
Congress

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Barney Frank wrote:
I can assure you Fanny May an Freddie Mac have always been financially stable.
WorldCom and Enron are very good investment vehicles also
One of the biggest embarrassments of being from Mass is that fellow voters here kept reelecting this clown

Anyone that thinks BF represents them, deserves him.

I doubt he could balance his own checkbook,
Nevermind being put in charge of our nations financials.

Joke is on us.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
Excuse me Civil, this is the actual video I would like for you to comment on. The other one is what led up to it. Sorry!
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1926876746001/seal...
You're preaching to the choir, Stamos. Muslim extremists are the original Barbary pirates. It was a poor decision not to reinforce the consulate with marines prior to 9/11. Yes, the 6th fleet is only minutes away. And a reactionary force could have been deployed. Bad decisions-especially politicking on 9/11. Also, seems like there was no intelligence on the ground.

I wish there were a viable third candidate. But anyway, I'm voting in New Hampshire. And Massachusetts. Here's the Telegraph's obituaries for you and me to go vote in NH :http://www.nashuatelegraph.co m/obituaries/

Isn't the electoral college a sham of a way we elect the President, Stamos?

See you, Stamos!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I think voter fraud kept em in. How 60% of any species can vote for him is beyond me.
Barney Frank was the hardest working leader. You act like it was his fault that the housing market in Fitchburg was overpriced by 40%.

These home owners were qualified! What happened is overzealous vultures decided to BET on the failure of mortgages to a point where they forced its failure for profit!

Mortgage futures!!!! Please explain!!!!

Same is happening with gold prices!!

It happened with energy with Enron and others.The greedy vulture capitalists that do not care if the entire nation fails as long as they profit!!!!!! Hence MittRomney who made a record 20 Million a year during each of the ten years of this countries recession!

These vultures hide behind the words "free enterprise"! There is a difference from Free Enterprise to that of a VULTURE Capitalist/Communist!!!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

The MASSIVE OUTSORCING of AMERICAN JOBS!!

This is what caused the economic meltdown,PERIOD!!

People lost their jobs and THEN their houses. You can continue to ignore this FACT!

The Republicans legislate/vote for their DONORS! Hence the tax cut for the wealthy!
Barney Frank

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I'm feeling the love
Independent

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Im voting for Brown. Warren cant tell the truth. Her new tv ad alleges that Brown is lock step with the Republicans. Thats why Warren has used her Senate run to campaign for Obama. And that must be the reason why Brown voted for 90% of the female judges nominated by Obama. because he's a lock step sexist. What is Warren other than a chronic liar?
Stamos

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Barney what's yur phone nuber, I'd love to chat with yah
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Never changed our minds - this household is voting for Scott Brown. Never could stand being lied to and deceit. Warren is desperate for votes. She has run a terrible campaign. Warren in this household.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,801 - 2,820 of4,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fitchburg Discussions

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kids get advice on handling bullies - Sentinel ... (Oct '09) 11 hr yow 6
Lincoln street=Jtn 11 hr Karen 1
I love you JTn 12 hr Karen 1
Border line ttruth 12 hr Karen 2
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 21 hr Wared Out 1,146
Will Jtn ever post an Intelligent comment in th... Sat The True Story 27
Solicitor: FSU bid to convert arena no good Sat Karen 2
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Worcester County was issued at July 14 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000