Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 140)

Showing posts 2,781 - 2,800 of4,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hug a Rainbow

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you suggesting that at least one Muslim man should at least sleep with a Jewish lady to prove they are not a racist as well? Or vice versa?
Yes why not?
Fact Checkers

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a windmill on the top of my car.
If Factcheck dot com said it would work
Toyotas and Subarus all over Massachusetts would be covered in windmills!
Fact Checkers

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go:
http://massbbo.org/bbolookup.php...
His license is inactive. And, he's going to lose to Warren.
And you are not curious why it is inactive?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Fact Checkers wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are not curious why it is inactive?
Probably because he's a U.S. Senator. John Kerry's is inactive as well.
jay silverheels

Pepperell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Vote Obama and Warren wrote:
The posters on this website who are supporting the Republican politicians are full of B.S. just like Romney and Ryan are all double-talk trying to be in favor of Both Sides of an issue, depending on the audience they are talking to.
Romney and Ryan are for THIS issue or policy and then, later, they against THIS.issue or policy, or they are against THAT issue or policy and then, later, they are for THAT issue or policy.
Their supporters on this website are, when they donít have the facts resort to low-life , unsubstantiated statements full of sick, sad , rotten allegations that reflect the image of the person they are and what Websites they watch on their computers.
In plain English, they are a bunch of buffoons who will contribute to the Republican downfall in the election in November.
Keep it up. Your making fools of yourselves and the voters know it. When Romney loses, he will find that posters such as you people as a major cause for his loss.
of course, you were equally outraged on how Obama
"evolved" on issues since the 2008 election
Tonto votes for Obama

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

To jay silverheels:

Of course, you must have been equally outraged when Obama found out after he was elected in 2008 how the Republican Administration had hidden the outstanding cost of the Iraq War, making no effort to fund the cost and at the same time giving huge tax breaks and benefits to large corporations and the extremely rich in this country, sending this nation into a financial and ecomomic downward spriral from which we are now slowly but surely recovering.

DON'T vote Republican unless you want to back into a recession.

By the way, Tonto and the real Jay Silverheels--not you--are one and the same. So stop trying to fool people who read these posts.

As Tonto's close friend, the Lone Ranger, would say: "Hi ho Silver." Vote Obama and Warren.
Congress

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Tonto votes for Obama wrote:
To jay silverheels:
Of course, you must have been equally outraged when Obama found out after he was elected in 2008 how the Republican Administration had hidden the outstanding cost of the Iraq War, making no effort to fund the cost and at the same time giving huge tax breaks and benefits to large corporations and the extremely rich in this country, sending this nation into a financial and ecomomic downward spriral from which we are now slowly but surely recovering.
By the way, Tonto and the real Jay Silverheels--not you--are one and the same. So stop trying to fool people who read these posts.
As Tonto's close friend, the Lone Ranger, would say: "Hi ho Silver." Vote Obama and Warren.
Bush at least went to Congress before going into war
Congress was never asked about Libya

Obama's plan for Iraq & Afghanistan have been the same as Bush,
with one exception,
the idea that we are leaving to satisfy voters.

More US soldiers have died in Afghanistan in the last 3.5 years than in the previous 8

We are not out of Iraq
There is just a much smaller group there holding the bag.

Vote Obama if it makes you feel better,
but his policies have more closely mirrored Bush's than any other president in history.
Congress

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because he's a U.S. Senator. John Kerry's is inactive as well.
The ability to file legal papers, and have standing in a courtroom isn't a benefit to a Congressman?

Nonsense!

They drop their legal status so they are not beholden to any Bar's Board of Ethics.

And we keep electing people who are too crooked to even be lawyers!
Independent

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Hey Vote Obama and Warren, what about the bullcrap Biden and Obama spun about 4 dead Americans? Our troops deserve better than someone who neglects pleas for added security and then pretends not to know anything about it. And what about obamadoesntcare? Obama cut 716 billion from medicare that both Obama and Warren are on tv lying about and blaming the Republicans for trying to get rid of medicare. And lets not forget Obama and Warrens other lies about womens need for abortion when women just arent getting pregnant to begin with And of course, its up to the govet to fund abortions because women dont know how to practice safe sex or use birth control Wouldnt it be cheaper to use a morning after pill? The only bullshi**er is Obama. We Americans deserve better.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

On top of this Benghazi tragedy, there is also the little known (albeit, criminally buried) news of the deadly attack on Camp Bastion in Afghanistan on September 16th. and the killing of Commanding Officer, Lt. Col. Chris Raible, and Sgt. Bradley Atwell of the Marine Squadron, VMA-211, and destruction of six of its Harrier Jets.

This too can be laid at the doorstep of Barry's bedroom and on the desk in the Oval Office he uses as a footstool! This man is an absolutely disgraceful disastrous C.I.C. He not only needs to be defeated in this coming election, he needs to be brought up on charges of criminal negligent homicide and tried for his crimes in failing to uphold his duties as president.

Americans died, Obama lied, then ran to Vegas to hide.
Nigel Tabb exe new hants

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Scott Brown

Since: Jul 12

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

although i really don't post here anymore,i wanted to let you know FR,we hope you and the MRS,are out of harms way,with this storm SANDY.also,SLA the weather people at this time,are saying you guys could have the PERFECT STORM heading to mass.hope you all are save and sound.we had SIX inches of snow last night.looking for more next week.so you all know,praxis33,was a low life scum who called her/his deputy dog,on the DO YOU REMEMBER topix,and because he's such a SCUM BAG,chased away many good people,who didn't want to deal with his crap anymore.you folks start calling him deputy dog.oh he'll try to say i'm crazy,and he's not deputy dog.look into the do you remember,you'll find him on there to.again,FR here's hoping you don't have any major wind or rain,and you to TOMMY,keep your MA safe,as i know you will.SLA,batten down the hatches.WSU.
sTAMOS aDMIRERS cLUB

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Greetings all ,once again, It's time again to pay tribute to one of TOPIX'S greatest Bloggers of all time , that of course being Stamos.
At Chapter headquarters we still have a limited inventory of "Stamos collectables" for sale, that needs to be moved for the new Stamos collection for fiscal year 2013, arriving shortly.
You can find savings of 20- 40 percent off on select Stamos merchandise, including "Stamos Toilet paper", a big seller of course, that being a picture of Stamos on each and every section of the 1 hundred foot long toilet paper.In addition we have "Stamos Dart boards for clearance too.New for 2013 you will find Stamos deck of Cards, Stamos bumper stickers and "Stamos frisbees". their will be other "Stamos" related merchandise for the 2013 season yet un-disclosed.
wayne

Oxford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

he is running a lousy campaign. nothing o the issues just name calling. he will send womens rights into the dark ages. spends ll his money n gas for his big guzzling pick up truck. why not he is heavily bought into Big Oil.
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Tonto votes for Obama wrote:
To jay silverheels:
Warren and Tonto have something in common,they are both fictional indians. Which I'm sure is hard for you to grasp in the make believe world you live in.
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

wayne wrote:
he is running a lousy campaign. nothing o the issues just name calling. he will send womens rights into the dark ages. spends ll his money n gas for his big guzzling pick up truck. why not he is heavily bought into Big Oil.
Hey Wayne. Have you ever tried to plow snow or haul plywood with your Prius? This weekendI'm taking my truck up to NH to pick up some firewood, if you want you can follow in your Prius and bring back a piece of kindling.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

washington states cougar wrote:
although i really don't post here anymore,i wanted to let you know FR,we hope you and the MRS,are out of harms way,with this storm SANDY.also,SLA the weather people at this time,are saying you guys could have the PERFECT STORM heading to mass.hope you all are save and sound.we had SIX inches of snow last night.looking for more next week.so you all know,praxis33,was a low life scum who called her/his deputy dog,on the DO YOU REMEMBER topix,and because he's such a SCUM BAG,chased away many good people,who didn't want to deal with his crap anymore.you folks start calling him deputy dog.oh he'll try to say i'm crazy,and he's not deputy dog.look into the do you remember,you'll find him on there to.again,FR here's hoping you don't have any major wind or rain,and you to TOMMY,keep your MA safe,as i know you will.SLA,batten down the hatches.WSU.
WSC.
Good to hear from you again.
I hope Cherie is doing well. I don't think F/R got to much.
But watching the news tonight . Loo's like we are in for a monster storm.
I dont come on this much . Just check in once in a while.
I miss do you remember. May start it up again next week.
And Ignore the idiots.
Have a good week. Say hi to Cherie and the Princess.
Maybe next Wednesday .. I'll be going back on remember.
I'm in the process of moving to the first floor.
As the stairs are getting to be to much for my wife.
Take Care. Buddy.
Sla.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

So '
Thats who 33 is . Hmmmmmm.
Figures.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
On top of this Benghazi tragedy, there is also the little known (albeit, criminally buried) news of the deadly attack on Camp Bastion in Afghanistan on September 16th. and the killing of Commanding Officer, Lt. Col. Chris Raible, and Sgt. Bradley Atwell of the Marine Squadron, VMA-211, and destruction of six of its Harrier Jets.
This too can be laid at the doorstep of Barry's bedroom and on the desk in the Oval Office he uses as a footstool! This man is an absolutely disgraceful disastrous C.I.C. He not only needs to be defeated in this coming election, he needs to be brought up on charges of criminal negligent homicide and tried for his crimes in failing to uphold his duties as president.
Americans died, Obama lied, then ran to Vegas to hide.
Stamos! Is your name Peter? I bet it is. You sound just like a guy I know from the Sentinel and Enterprise named Peter. Well, not just like him, but enough like him to raise concerns. you should leave these forums to us. You have your 15 minutes each week, give us a chance too.

Stamos, your ego is a lot less alarming on the editorial page of the Sentinel than your alter-ego here on topix.

See you, Peter!

Independent

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Im voting for Brown Warren cant tell the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,781 - 2,800 of4,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE