|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Mitt da Flip Floppa wrote:
The Sentinel endorse Brown the OBSTRUCTIONIST! It is obvious after reading the many pro-Brown articles printed by the Sentinel.
They endorsed Brown who voted against EVERY Pro-American jobs bill that Obama presented. The Sentinel points out Bipartisan votes that Brown voted for as it was OBVIOUS that the obstructionist were not going to OBSTRUCT these bills.
Brown is a flip-flop like Romney. I voted and supported Scott Brown the first time around as Martha Coakley was suspect. Brown has disappointed us all especially herein Fitchburg. As Fitchburg has one of the highest unemployment rates Scott Brown votes against pro-American jobs bills and does not submit a jobs bill himself!!!!!
Not only have these Obstructionist Republicans voted AGAINST pro-American jobs bills presented by Obama but they HAVEN'T presented ANY JOBS BILLS FOR PASSAGE!!!!!!! This is the worst DO NOTHING CONGRESS in the history of the US.
Did any Democrats vote against these same jobs bills?

If John Kerry voted against them would you also vote against him?
very interesting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Interesting presidential quote today.

Rolling Stone cover,“Obama and the Road Ahead: The Rolling Stone Interview,” by Douglas Brinkley:“We arrived at the Oval Office for our 45-minute interview … on the morning of October 11th.… As we left the Oval Office, executive editor Eric Bates told Obama that he had asked his six-year-old if there was anything she wanted him to say to the president.…[S]he said,‘Tell him: You can do it.’ Obama grinned.…‘You know, kids have good instincts,’ Obama offered.‘They look at the other guy and say,“Well, that’s a bullshitter, I can tell.”’”
very interesting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, Scott Brown's law license is inactive in MA too! What a scandal!
Politicians generally find it very difficult to stay in check with the Bar Associations Ethic Boards,
so if Scott Brown had a law license in Mass,
and if it was inactivated,

I would find that just as interesting as I do Elizabeth Warren's, and the Obama's status'.

Do you have any other info on THIS subject?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

very interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Politicians generally find it very difficult to stay in check with the Bar Associations Ethic Boards,
so if Scott Brown had a law license in Mass,
and if it was inactivated,
I would find that just as interesting as I do Elizabeth Warren's, and the Obama's status'.
Do you have any other info on THIS subject?
Scott Brown's law license is inactive. Look it up yourself.
while looking up Scott B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

I found this part of the Mass bar pretty interesting;

Resignation. There are two ways to resign from the practice of in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
First, lawyers under investigation for misconduct may submit a disciplinary resignation under Supreme Judicial
Court Rule 4:01, Section 15. Second, if you are in good standing and you wish to resign voluntarily from the bar, the
General Counsel will place your request before the Board, which will make a recommendation to the Court. It is the Board's
practice to hold such requests for six months in case disciplinary charges surface. This kind of resignation will also have
the effect of removing your name from the rolls and would likely require you to take and pass the bar examination and fulfill
other requirements for readmission should you decide to return to the practice of law in Massachusetts.
> Alternatively, you may elect Retirement Status, for which you do not pay an annual fee, in the event you deem
it unlikely you would be practicing law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the future. You obtain the
same result without all the negative effects of an actual resignation from the bar. If you wish to resume
active status from retirement, however, you are required to pay the active fee for all the years while on retirement status.

http://massbbo.org/

Anyone taking the first option would have to retake the Bar Exam!!!
Hardly the 'simple procedure' posted for Chicago

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

while looking up Scott B wrote:
I found this part of the Mass bar pretty interesting;
Resignation. There are two ways to resign from the practice of in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
First, lawyers under investigation for misconduct may submit a disciplinary resignation under Supreme Judicial
Court Rule 4:01, Section 15. Second, if you are in good standing and you wish to resign voluntarily from the bar, the
General Counsel will place your request before the Board, which will make a recommendation to the Court. It is the Board's
practice to hold such requests for six months in case disciplinary charges surface. This kind of resignation will also have
the effect of removing your name from the rolls and would likely require you to take and pass the bar examination and fulfill
other requirements for readmission should you decide to return to the practice of law in Massachusetts.
> Alternatively, you may elect Retirement Status, for which you do not pay an annual fee, in the event you deem
it unlikely you would be practicing law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the future. You obtain the
same result without all the negative effects of an actual resignation from the bar. If you wish to resume
active status from retirement, however, you are required to pay the active fee for all the years while on retirement status.
http://massbbo.org/
Anyone taking the first option would have to retake the Bar Exam!!!
Hardly the 'simple procedure' posted for Chicago
How is any of this relevant to a choice between Warren and Brown?
thank you for the laffs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text> How is any of this relevant to a choice between Warren and Brown?
This is some of your best material yet Prax!

If we removed all posts irrelevant to this election,
the post you quoted has a much better chance of remaining here than anything you have posted.

YOU are the one who claimed Scott Brown was a member of the Mass Bar,
and has since given up his license, remember?

And without any link, source, or substance.

My response was in that vein.

Try to follow along.
Mitt da Flip Floppa

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

I am pledging to bring ten registered voters personally that do not normally vote to the voting booth. I extend this challenge to all Elizabeth Warren supporters.

It is time to stand up America and to participate as we have a Corporate Vulture in Romney trying to take over the whitehouse. A man who made his millions by outsourcing American jobs to China and India.

Brown is a Republican pawn. Elizabeth Warren will lead Massachusetts with high regard,respect and dignity!

The Sentinel endorsed these two as their editors are current Republican strategist! Control over our newspapers is destructive to our Democracy!

Our country is on the right track,we would have been further ahead if the OBSTRUCTIONIST Republicans were not in control of Congress! Vote them out!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

thank you for the laffs wrote:
<quoted text>
This is some of your best material yet Prax!
If we removed all posts irrelevant to this election,
the post you quoted has a much better chance of remaining here than anything you have posted.
YOU are the one who claimed Scott Brown was a member of the Mass Bar,
and has since given up his license, remember?
And without any link, source, or substance.
My response was in that vein.
Try to follow along.
Here you go:

http://massbbo.org/bbolookup.php...

His license is inactive. And, he's going to lose to Warren.
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go:
This prediction brought to you by a Marxist Aggressive Narcissist who lies and dissembles while parroting every Democrat talking point.
Equal rights for Women

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go:
I thought Scott Brown stated thathe is practicing law on the side? If his license is inactive then how can he be practicing? Wouldn't this fact negate/null and void any actions that he has taken regarding litigations and representations?
Equal rights for Women

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Attorneys choosing "Inactive", "Retired", "Clerk" , "Judicial" or "Foreign Legal Consultant" status are not allowed to practice law within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. They will not be issued bar cards.

(4) Inactive Status.

(a) Any attorney may advise the Board in writing that he or she desires to assume inactive status and to discontinue the practice of law in this Commonwealth. Upon the filing of such notice, the attorney shall no longer be eligible to practice law in this Commonwealth but shall continue to file annual registration statements for as long as he or she remains on inactive status. The attorney, however, shall pay the fee imposed pursuant to Rule 4:03 for inactive attorneys.

(b) Upon the filing of a notice that he or she wishes to assume inactive status, an attorney shall be removed from the rolls of those classified as active until and unless he or she requests reinstatement to the active rolls and pays for the year of reinstatement the fee imposed pursuant to Rule 4:03 for active attorneys.
Scotty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Equal rights for Women wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Scott Brown stated thathe is practicing law on the side? If his license is inactive then how can he be practicing? Wouldn't this fact negate/null and void any actions that he has taken regarding litigations and representations?
Praxis33 interests seem to lie with children and his fetish sites. I guess that is what this creep is all about.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Equal rights for Women wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you get this link? And why would you promote this link and subject others to click on where they may get a virus.
Pay no attention to the perverted troll "Scotty" (who's also known as "Hummm" "Fall Time" "Jtremp" and "Flobaeker"). He's is a sick, demented, and vile person whose every post mentions sexual perversions of every kind. It's best not to even respond to its rantings.
Furthermore

Delmar, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Scotty/Hmmmm/Falltime/Flobaeke r/Jtremp also accuses others of using those aliases. His second grade writing style and constant references to incest, however, give him away every time.
Hug a Rainbow

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

I believe all white women should sleep with at least one black man to prove they are not racist.
Vote Obama and Warren

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

The posters on this website who are supporting the Republican politicians are full of B.S. just like Romney and Ryan are all double-talk trying to be in favor of Both Sides of an issue, depending on the audience they are talking to.

Romney and Ryan are for THIS issue or policy and then, later, they against THIS.issue or policy, or they are against THAT issue or policy and then, later, they are for THAT issue or policy.

Their supporters on this website are, when they don’t have the facts resort to low-life , unsubstantiated statements full of sick, sad , rotten allegations that reflect the image of the person they are and what Websites they watch on their computers.

In plain English, they are a bunch of buffoons who will contribute to the Republican downfall in the election in November.

Keep it up. Your making fools of yourselves and the voters know it. When Romney loses, he will find that posters such as you people as a major cause for his loss.
Hug a Rainbow

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Do you think I will be able to put a solar panel on the roof of my Chevy volt soon?
Hug a Rainbow

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone know if Masterpiece theatre is on tonight? I love Brittish tv.
Hug a Rainbow

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

When Joe Biden said "you have to have an Indian accent to go into a seven eleven or a dunkin donuts these days" did he mean like a Warren accent or an southern Asia type accent?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE