Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2877 Oct 22, 2012
(When
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2878 Oct 22, 2012
I won;t vote for either.
If Obama is elected we will be like broke by 2016.

If Romney is elected we will be in a World war.
By 2015.

You People choose. Either one will prove you made the wrong decision.
sla

Dracut, MA

#2879 Oct 23, 2012
I changed my mind.
I'm voting for Obama, Because my best fried
Forrest Gump. Told me I should.

And Forrest Gump. Is smarter than these two.
nomad

Brookline, NH

#2880 Oct 23, 2012
vote for Lizzie, then we can have 3 boobs
in the senate from Mass !!
sla

Dracut, MA

#2881 Oct 23, 2012
(friend)
To Nomad

Boston, MA

#2882 Oct 23, 2012
Nomad is the biggest boob of all. We only have 2 U.S. Senators from Mass.

Very truly yours,
Forest Gump
huh

Leominster, MA

#2883 Oct 23, 2012
To Nomad wrote:
Nomad is the biggest boob of all. We only have 2 U.S. Senators from Mass.
Very truly yours,
Forest Gump
So glad you missed the joke. It was sexist and not funny anyway.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#2884 Oct 23, 2012
Never for Lying Lizzie, never !!!! Fake Indian, read my other posts to see what else she has done....Scott has our vote ...
Excuse me

Hinsdale, MA

#2885 Oct 23, 2012
USA Today - "During a discussion about the raid that killed the al-Qaeda leader in 2011, Schieffer said,'We know that Pakistan has arrested the doctor who helped us catch Obama bin Laden.'Oops."
Hahahaha!
Independent

Overland Park, KS

#2886 Oct 24, 2012
The Associated press reports that Obama knew within 2 hours that terrorists killed the 4 Americans in Libya. Why then was Biden on tv laughing and claiming that he and Obama didnt know anything about he need for security?

And by the way, its a moot point by now as to when they were informed that our beloeved Americans were killed. Obama and Biden knew last February and again as recent as July and August 2012 that the Libya situation had become more volatile and more violent and chose to do nothing about requests to protect our Amewricans and increase security. What they did instead was to send trolls on tv forums to allege that protestors had killed the Ambassador and 3 other Americans. Dont forget the press conference Hillary Clinton gave informing the public that it was an act of protest against the YouTube video. How about more retaliation by terrorists and choosing 9/11 all over again as a date make their mark in American history forever?
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#2887 Oct 24, 2012
I was sickened by Joe Biden's performance at the second debate !! What a bufoon ... When Ryan questioned him about Libya, his response was so disrespectful to our ambassador's death and the death of three Americans, I wanted to go through the TV screen and tell him a thing or two !!! These are our citizens and he had no respect for them whatsoever and no respect shown to his opponent either. Everything on debate #2 was a big joke to him ... How can anyone vote for BHO, knowing JB is a heartbeat away from being president !!! And don't even get me started on BHO and his failed presidency. He totally ignored the security situation in Libya (after them asking for more security)- this is our commander-in-chief ??? Knowing the situation and lying to the American public = reason for impeachment !!!

I understand Newsweek has a scathing article on BHO -(out this week)....Well worth reading and go see the movie 2016....
five million to charity

United States

#2888 Oct 24, 2012
Donald Trump is putting his money where his mouth is,

Today he offered $5 Million to the charity of Obama's choosing,

if he would just follow what the 43 other presidents have already done
AND RELEASE HIS COLLEGE RECORDS.

I think Trump is a cook
but I also don't think the President should have his college transcripts sealed.

Why are they still sealed?
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#2889 Oct 24, 2012
We all know why they're sealed. What amazes me is that many voters don't care.
They don't care that this man made it into the Presidents chair and hid so much of his past from us...
They don't care that he allowed "classified military information" leak into the mainstream for political purposes...
They don't care that his administration has done brutal damage to our country...

as long as they get their food stamps and free telephones, compliments of the taxpayers that actually pay the bills. Obama has successfully brought about a society where the "people taking from our system" consist of a large enough group to potentially put him back in office...that was his intention the entire time...the evidence is there.

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2891 Oct 24, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
We all know why they're sealed. What amazes me is that many voters don't care.
They don't care that this man made it into the Presidents chair and hid so much of his past from us...
They don't care that he allowed "classified military information" leak into the mainstream for political purposes...
They don't care that his administration has done brutal damage to our country...
as long as they get their food stamps and free telephones, compliments of the taxpayers that actually pay the bills. Obama has successfully brought about a society where the "people taking from our system" consist of a large enough group to potentially put him back in office...that was his intention the entire time...the evidence is there.
Your ignorance is boundless. Romney has not released his transcripts. Reagan didn't release his until after he left office. Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, which means he had a B=/A- average. McCain was the at the bottom of his class at West Point, yet does not strike me as a dumb man. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs both dropped out of college. Does that make them idiots? Your are a small minded blowhard.

The phone program began under Reagan. More people are on welfare because of the recession. That number includes lots of republicans, you doofus.
five million to charity

United States

#2892 Oct 24, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is boundless. Romney has not released his transcripts. Reagan didn't release his until after he left office. Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, which means he had a B=/A- average. McCain was the at the bottom of his class at West Point, yet does not strike me as a dumb man. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs both dropped out of college. Does that make them idiots? Your are a small minded blowhard.
The phone program began under Reagan. More people are on welfare because of the recession. That number includes lots of republicans, you doofus.
Did Reagan SEAL his high school & college records?
Did Reagan give up his LICENCE TO PRACTICE LAW without reason, or explanation?
Did Reagan have his passport information sealed?

And lastly,
if some kook offered $5million to the charity of his choice,
would Reagan still have kept them hidden?
Devils Advocate

Rockville, MD

#2893 Oct 24, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
...as long as they get their food stamps...
Uh, those are EBT cards!
We don't want anyone to be embarrassed by paying with food stamps!!!

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2894 Oct 24, 2012
five million to charity wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Reagan SEAL his high school & college records?
Did Reagan give up his LICENCE TO PRACTICE LAW without reason, or explanation?
Did Reagan have his passport information sealed?
And lastly,
if some kook offered $5million to the charity of his choice,
would Reagan still have kept them hidden?
None of Obama's records are sealed, you dolt.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-seale...

Bush didn't release his transcripts, they were leaked to the press.

That you truck with Trump means you are an idiot.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2896 Oct 24, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Who does praxis truck with. Or should I say scooter with?
Dio, where and when do you want to meet? I've had it with your bullsit.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2898 Oct 24, 2012
This Saturday is good for me if it's good for you. Just post your street address and I'll get the directions from mapquest. Thanks.
26 Bank Row, Pittsfield, MA.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2900 Oct 24, 2012
No No. Your street address!
You provide yours as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just Another Monday Wed Lynch for Cow Dung 2
News Concerned Fitchburg residents get tour of propo... Wed David Lynch 9
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... Wed Medal of Truth 7
Help Feed Our Community (HFOC) Tue Tami 1
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Tue Fat Stevie 85
Uncle Remus Tue Irvine 1
News Fitchburg man and Worcester woman pronounced de... (Jul '10) Dec 5 Mom to Tom 27

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages