Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2836 Oct 20, 2012
The Ding Bat List.

Elizebeth Warren.
Barney Frank.
Joe Biden.
Santorum.
Rachel Maddow.
Chris Matthews.
Rick Perry.
Paul Ryan.
Jesse Jackson.
Al Sharpton.
Nikki Tsongas.
Ron Paul.
Bill O' Riley.
Brian Williams.
David Letterman.
Joy and Whoopie.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2837 Oct 20, 2012
Sla wrote:
It's funny how all the people for abortion,
Are already born.
They just want to kill everybody else through abortion or just gay you to death. More for them.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2838 Oct 20, 2012
A wise man makes his own decisions,
An ignorant man followes public opinion.
Linden Sq

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2839 Oct 20, 2012
Actually, its Obama who is suffering from "Romnesia". He forgot how to answer questions when posed to him, especially the one about Libya. Biden suffers from the same condition. The coward wearing a clown mask on national tv told the American Public he and Obama didnt know anything about the need for security in Libya. Only that is not funny. Our Americans were killed. Same with clinton after he let Bin laden go the first time. The second time, over 5,000 people were killed.

And as far as the dingbat list, add martha Raddatz and Candy Crowley who dubs as a troll.
Vote Obama and Warren

United States

#2840 Oct 20, 2012
Under ObamaCare no one is forced to have an abortion. That is up to the individual and his conscience. However, in extreme circumstance such as rape, or it is necessary to save the life of the mother, those decisions are up to the conscience of the mother. That is plain common sense. Don't confuse moral decisions with non-moral secular decisions.

A wise man follows his conscience in making his own decisions. An ignorant man doesn't.

Also, ObamaCare helps the down and out, and the poor who have no one to turn to, leading to a sad, early death which could have been avoided. The Republicans don't understand this.
Voter

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2841 Oct 20, 2012
kind of conscience is "his conscience" when women are the ones who get abortions?

Rebublicans may not understand whats going on but I do. Obama has half the nation of government assistance and that does not include illegals because they are not Americans. Maybe if we force the illegals to return to where they come from then maybe there is a ray of hope after all.

The trolls who were arrested in the tute sting are going to be given immunity and wont be deported if they cooperate.
John K

Leominster, MA

#2842 Oct 20, 2012
Any businesses in Hudson supporting Scott Brown will not get my support. Looks like I bought my last truck at Tucks!
Stamos Admirers Club

Fitchburg, MA

#2843 Oct 20, 2012
Greetings all ,once again, It's time again to pay tribute to one of TOPIX'S greatest Bloggers of all time , that of course being Stamos.
At Chapter headquarters we still have a limited inventory of "Stamos collectables" for sale, that needs to be moved for the new Stamos collection for fiscal year 2013, arriving shortly.
You can find savings of 20- 40 percent off on select Stamos merchandise, including "Stamos Toilet paper", a big seller of course, that being a picture of Stamos on each and every section of the 1 hundred foot long toilet paper.In addition we have "Stamos Dart boards for clearance too.New for 2013 you will find Stamos deck of Cards, Stamos bumper stickers and "Stamos frisbees". their will be other "Stamos" related merchandise for the 2013 season yet un-disclosed.
reality

United States

#2844 Oct 20, 2012
Stamos Admirers Club wrote:
Greetings all ,once again, It's time again to pay tribute to one of TOPIX'S greatest Bloggers of all time , that of course being Stamos.
At Chapter headquarters we still have a limited inventory of "Stamos collectables" for sale, that needs to be moved for the new Stamos collection for fiscal year 2013, arriving shortly.
You can find savings of 20- 40 percent off on select Stamos merchandise, including "Stamos Toilet paper", a big seller of course, that being a picture of Stamos on each and every section of the 1 hundred foot long toilet paper.In addition we have "Stamos Dart boards for clearance too.New for 2013 you will find Stamos deck of Cards, Stamos bumper stickers and "Stamos frisbees". their will be other "Stamos" related merchandise for the 2013 season yet un-disclosed.
Wow
You bring 'ball sack rider' to a whole new level.

It wasn't that funny 2 pages ago,
now its just pathetic.
Undecided

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2845 Oct 20, 2012
Hey Vote Obama and Warren, under Obamacare no one is forced to have an abortion but also under Obamacare no one is getting pregnant. the birth rates have been down for the 4th year in a row. It is up to women to choose whether to get pregnant or not, regardless of abortion. It is not up to "his" conscience. I agree. Obamacare does help the down and out and 4 more years of Obama will see even more people down and out.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#2846 Oct 20, 2012
Who do you think will pay for Obamacare ???? Ummm look in the mirror.....
The 'down and out' are NOT neglected in any shape, form or manner!!!
We have:
MassHealth (free medical care, free prescriptions, dental work)
Snap / Food stamps / WIC
Public housing
Section 8
and last but not least, "FREE CELLPHONES" ....
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#2847 Oct 20, 2012
John K wrote:
Any businesses in Hudson supporting Scott Brown will not get my support. Looks like I bought my last truck at Tucks!
Right on dude I like the way you think. If Brown is elected I won't buy anything in Massachusetts!! I'll show those businesses who's the boss.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2848 Oct 20, 2012
Stupid Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>Right on dude I like the way you think. If Brown is elected I won't buy anything in Massachusetts!! I'll show those businesses who's the boss.
Do all Eastern European homofascists always complement their own posts?
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2849 Oct 20, 2012
Who has seen 2016.
What is your opinion?
If you have not seen it. You can watch it on demand.
You should watch it before the elections.
I will vote for Romney.
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#2850 Oct 20, 2012
Warren hasn't said if you will represent the menengitis victims or the company that's poisoning them. Could that be because the company is in Mass or is it because NECC is small potatoes compared to the money she extorts out of larger corporations?
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2851 Oct 20, 2012
Stupid Dummy wrote:
Warren hasn't said if you will represent the menengitis victims or the company that's poisoning them. Could that be because the company is in Mass or is it because NECC is small potatoes compared to the money she extorts out of larger corporations?
Good point.
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#2852 Oct 21, 2012
Why not ask Liz if she is going to fight for the Americans who were murdered in Libya and their families to make sure the Government pays them what they deserve.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2853 Oct 21, 2012
Vote Obama and Warren wrote:
Under ObamaCare no one is forced to have an abortion. That is up to the individual and his conscience. However, in extreme circumstance such as rape, or it is necessary to save the life of the mother, those decisions are up to the conscience of the mother. That is plain common sense. Don't confuse moral decisions with non-moral secular decisions.
A wise man follows his conscience in making his own decisions. An ignorant man doesn't.
Also, ObamaCare helps the down and out, and the poor who have no one to turn to, leading to a sad, early death which could have been avoided. The Republicans don't understand this.
You need to watch 2016 on comcast on demand,
And if you don't understand it. Seek help.
Vote Obama and Warren

United States

#2854 Oct 21, 2012
To Sia: You have been brainwashed by Republican propaganda. Watch the debate Monday night and you will learn the truth. You're mince-meat for the Republicans. Don't be fooled. You need help and plenty of it. The Republicans are ruining this country.
Oh really

Medford, MA

#2855 Oct 21, 2012
Vote Obama and Warren wrote:
To Sia: You have been brainwashed by Republican propaganda. Watch the debate Monday night and you will learn the truth. You're mince-meat for the Republicans. Don't be fooled. You need help and plenty of it. The Republicans are ruining this country.
That's funny because last time I looked, the democrats were running the country. I think you are the one that's brainwashed unless you consider an increase of millions of people on food stamps and welfare a big success!
Sla - excellent decision. I haven't seen 2016 but I already know what Obama is all about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor DiNatale 6 hr Fred Basch 6
Congratulations Sam Squailia councilor at Large 8 hr Carol Hodge 17
Lynch for Mayor (Nov '11) Thu FATV Breaking News 354
News Veteran vs. newcomer in Fitchburg mayor race Nov 22 Concerned Citizen 15
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) Nov 21 Eli 523
News Warren speaks in Fitchburg, gives Chalifoux Zep... Nov 21 anonz 6
News Candidates outline their priorities at debate Nov 21 Dave 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance