Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 133)

Showing posts 2,641 - 2,660 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Teddys Ghost

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Stupid Dummy wrote:
Both Democrats and republicans have raised hundreds of millions of dollars to campaign. Why is it they only can do that on an election year? If they really cared about the people they would raise that money every year and write checks for people who need it instead of buying all those stupid lawn signs.
It is amazing how stupid voters and taxpayers really are. That's why we laugh at them every election year. Hell! Who am I kiddin? Every day!
BUHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
BARTENDER???
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Just thinking it makes no sense. Its like please send me your donation so I can get elected and find ways to take more of your money once I'm in office. Why does every candidate promise not to raise taxes or just raise them a little bit. Wouldn't everyone vote for a candidate that promises to lower taxes? I guess we the people are just so used to being screwed we believe it's better to elect the candidate who promises to screw us the least.
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

I guess it's just the debates confuse me. It's always he's gonna take your medicare, no he's gonna take away medicare. He's going to raise taxes, no uhuh he's gonna raise taxes. I want to bring home the slodiers, no I want to bring home the soldiers. Can one candidate tell me what they are going to do for me instead of how if elected they won't take as much as the other guy from me.
Kwame Abdul Mohammed

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

I be votin' fer da guy who be fillin' my wallet, know'm sayin.?
Malden Voter

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Seen Obama's latest tv ad? It says he killed Osama Bin Laden yet terrorist cells and Al Quida are still alive and killed our beloved Americans in Lbya and kill our troops and burn our flag daily. It says the assembly lines of the auto industry are humming again but 49% of Americans get government assistance and cant afford the cars they have right now let alone buy brand new ones coming off of the asembly line. I guess Obama will have to export these cars elsewhere. That wouldnt be outsourcing would it? And auto workers might be back to work right now, but the unemployment rate is up to 10% in certain areas. And how long will these auto workers have their jobs if cars arent selling and there isnt as high of a demand to make them? Just asking.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Yea BHO looked like HE killed OSB !! During the debate with Romney, he looked like he was counting ants on the floor (or was he reading notes he wrote on his shoes for the debate?), maybe he was waiting for a bus ???

It was OUR VERY BRAVE MILITARY that killed OSB !!!! IT WAS THEIR PLAN, THEY REHEARSED IT, THEY WENT INTO THAT COMPOUND !!! THEY ARE OUR HEROS, Not BHO !!!! He wouldn't know which end of a gun the bullets come out of !!! He should give credit where credit is due !!!

Is is also so proud of lying to the American citizens ?? Lied about the Libya TERRORIST attack - and YES it was a terrorist attack !!!! There were no riots in the streets prior to the attack, this was not an attack due to some movie !!! BHO, himself, is spineless....Can't wait til he's gone !!!!

Right after the attack in Libya was reported (note the date of 9/11 and he leaves them w/o the security they deserved), he flies off (AF-1) to Vegas for his own fund raiser for his campaign - He should have gotten more details on what was happening - he should have been forth right with the American citizens - not lied to them. Biden lied again about this in his debate with Ryan...Outright lies !!!!
priorities

Fall River, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

This country is falling apart,
and he's been on a tour bus for 2 years

Our Ambassador is KILLED in a terrorist attack on SEPTEMBER 11th
and he heads to a FUNDRAISER with JayZ

Israel & Iran are on the brink of war,
The Prime Minister of Israel, Netanyahu has been chasing him for a MEETING for 14 months,
they are both in NYC the SAME DAY, but he can't because he's got a schedule conflict....
He is scheduled to do a TALK SHOW!

One word;

PRIORITIES!!!!

Democrats,
Please oh please find a dictionary,
and look it up.
lol

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

priorities wrote:
The Prime Minister of Israel, Netanyahu has been chasing him for a MEETING for 14 months,
they are both in NYC the SAME DAY, but he can't because he's got a schedule conflict....
One word;
PRIORITIES!!!!
Democrats,
and look it up.
Lol
The liberal loonies are judging this post negatively
Lol
Any one care to dispute the information in it?
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Am I the only person who doesn't understand what it means to be a Congressman? Take Jesse Jackson jr. in Illinois for instance. He's on medical leave, is under federal investigation but he's slamming back beers at a popular DC bar. I guess congressmen have lousy health insurance because now he says he has to sell his 2.5 million dollar home to pay medical bills for his bipolar condition. I'm not sure if I would vote for someone with so many problems.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Stupid Dummy wrote:
Am I the only person who doesn't understand what it means to be a Congressman? Take Jesse Jackson jr. in Illinois for instance. He's on medical leave, is under federal investigation but he's slamming back beers at a popular DC bar. I guess congressmen have lousy health insurance because now he says he has to sell his 2.5 million dollar home to pay medical bills for his bipolar condition. I'm not sure if I would vote for someone with so many problems.
Personally I think his bipolar condition is more of a guilty conscience finally catching up to him. We all have a soul. Well, most of us.
BillyBob Daniels

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I really ca'nt say enough about the "Stamos Toilet Paper". it a great value.
Going to the bathroom now is sooo soo much more enjoyable.
I ca'nt wait to clean myself with the "cotton infused , smooth soft feel of the tissue. Stamos face imprinted on each section makes it that much more enjoyable fot the "task at hand" too.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I wagered in Vegas $100 that neither Candy Crowly, Mitt, or Hussein will mention these two words: federal reserve. I wonder why.

3-1 odds.
CHA-CHING!!!
Liberty

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

I think Jeff Bardin would be an excellent candidate except for his shady background. There are alot of skeltons in his closet.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Still with Scott Brown ... not the fake Indian ... not the candidate, that at OUR EXPENSE, not hers, sent out all those voter registration packets, yep to ILLEGALS even....I think the cost was about $275,000 .... quite a chunk of OUR change !!!! Plagerized Indian cook-book, wanted to meet more people like her (YIKES more people like her !!!!).....One of her is enough !!!, is really TOO MUCH !!!!....
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
I wagered in Vegas $100 that neither Candy Crowly, Mitt, or Hussein will mention these two words: federal reserve. I wonder why.
3-1 odds.
CHA-CHING!!!
That was a $300 score ladies and gentlemen.
Does msnbc talk about it?
Does fox talk about it?
Does cnn talk about it?

Very little if at all. They say the word debt but they rarely point out the pink elephant and real boogeyman ruining us all.
The private bank with little or zero oversight.

I wish I could print paper, loan it to the govt, charge interest, and have the taxpayers pay for it all. And if we the bank lose money on bad investments we will print more paper, loan it to the govt, so they can bail us out, and have the taxpayers pay for it.
If we make money. Screw you!
God Bless America!!!
crazy

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
That was a $300 score ladies and gentlemen.
Does msnbc talk about it?
Does fox talk about it?
Does cnn talk about it?
Very little if at all. They say the word debt but they rarely point out the pink elephant and real boogeyman ruining us all.
The private bank with little or zero oversight.
I wish I could print paper, loan it to the govt, charge interest, and have the taxpayers pay for it all. And if we the bank lose money on bad investments we will print more paper, loan it to the govt, so they can bail us out, and have the taxpayers pay for it.
If we make money. Screw you!
God Bless America!!!
It's crazy that people are marking your remarks about the Fed Reserve as clueless and nuts!! You are exactly right about the effects that they are having on the economy. The people marking you "clueless" are the ones that have NO CLUE.
Hairy Hay

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

priorities wrote:
One word;
PRIORITIES!!!!
Democrats,
and look it up.
Along with priorities maybe they can look up morals and vice. Bunch a kinky bassturds. STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN!!! BOY AND GIRL SCOUTS INCLUDED!!!
Some people need help. Lots and lots of help.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's crazy that people are marking your remarks about the Fed Reserve as clueless and nuts!! You are exactly right about the effects that they are having on the economy. The people marking you "clueless" are the ones that have NO CLUE.
Thank you very much. This affects the world as well. Regretfully at least half of this country is either uneducated, ignorant, or both. Sometimes I wonder which is more dangerous. Yup, it's those taking advantage of the whole situation. Ron Pauls' book End The Fed is a gem that both parties wish you do not read.
No mention of 'the federal reserve' in any debate, they just want you to be fixated on the word 'debt' to scare you along with the debt ticker spinning round and round without explaining who, what, where, and the why behind it all.
Nice to see the FBI arrange a Muslim to blow up the Fed. Whether the guy wanted to do harm originally or not is irrelevant. We shouldn't be "setting up" anyone for anything.
Along with an open border policy, the federal reserve, and a few other issues I could into, this IS a national security crisis.
This is getting all to easy.

Thanks again! All the best!

There will come a day

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thank you very much. This affects the world as well. Regretfully at least half of this country is either uneducated, ignorant, or both. Sometimes I wonder which is more dangerous. Yup, it's those taking advantage of the whole situation. Ron Pauls' book End The Fed is a gem that both parties wish you do not read.
No mention of 'the federal reserve' in any debate, they just want you to be fixated on the word 'debt' to scare you along with the debt ticker spinning round and round without explaining who, what, where, and the why behind it all.
Nice to see the FBI arrange a Muslim to blow up the Fed. Whether the guy wanted to do harm originally or not is irrelevant. We shouldn't be "setting up" anyone for anything.
Along with an open border policy, the federal reserve, and a few other issues I could into, this IS a national security crisis.
This is getting all to easy.
Thanks again! All the best!
There will come a day
The problem is, Dio, those aren't your remarks, but rather a plagiarized salad, with mystical dressing, of Ron Paul's polemic, "End the Fed." The best book on the ill effects of the Fed is "The Secrets of the Temple," by William Grieder. It's a far more scholarly and evenhanded analysis of the Fed that Paul's little screed.

By the by, the Federal Appeals Court in New York just ruled DOMA unconstitutional, Dio. I guess the day has come.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

To think one day they may arrest citizens and label them dissidents or as being treasonous for simply speaking out and pointing out what we believe in our hearts to be true and are true while they accomodate administrative crooks and perverts is awful.
Real equality, change, and transparency starts with an audit of the federal reserve bank. Then shut her down. Maybe someone can ask Ms Warren or Scott Brown their feelings on and the impacts of this economic and financial conundrum.

What's that?
I didn't think so.

There will come a day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,641 - 2,660 of4,664
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••