Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#2772 Oct 11, 2012
This family definitely voting for Scott Brown ....
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#2773 Oct 11, 2012
Funny Stuff,

You are a funny person!! Hilarious!!
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2774 Oct 11, 2012
Hey, whats a few state contracts and kickbacks among friends? We're all Democrats right?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2775 Oct 13, 2012
Looks like clown man Joe the joke Biden forgot rule number one, better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool then open it and confirm it.
Bye

Northampton, MA

#2776 Oct 13, 2012
Bye Bye Barry!
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#2777 Oct 13, 2012
Biden was disruptive, rude, pompous, disrespective - interrupted Ryan, would not let him finish a sentence (he didn't need to agree but Biden showed no class to his opponent, nor to Martha either -- although she should have reclused herself from being the moderator of this debate. BHO was a guest at her wedding ....!!!! she didn't chastize Biden for his rudeness to Ryan or to herself - Biden showed no respect to her....Time to go Biden and BHO !!
Vote Obama and Warren

Boston, MA

#2778 Oct 13, 2012
Both Ryan and Romney contradict what they previously said. They say anything voters want to hear just to get their votes. The blue collar and clerical middle class people will be worse off than ever under a Republican President.

The Republicans caused an unheard debt crisis under George Bush, driving this nation towards a depression, because they failed to raise revenue to pay for their actions--huge tax breaks for the wealthy and corporations as well as not paying for the Iraq war. They charged it to credit and left it for President Obama to pay the bill which we are still paying for.

Republicans will do next to nothing to help the average person but give them feel-good sound bites. Wise up people. We need to get out of this recession and we are making progress, although slowly due to the irrespnsible actions of the Republicans who are only interested in preserving tax cuts for the wealthy and benefits to business corporations. Sounds like the 1800's when people were mistreated until Unions finally came on the scene to fight for the average working person. Same when Franklin Roosevelt was elected president in 1932, inheriting the mess the Republicans Administration left him with the Great Depression in 1929. Roosevelt created Social Security and other programs for the average worker, opposed by the Republicans, and got this nation on to prosperity. It's the same with Barack Obama. Don't be fooled by the Republicans.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2779 Oct 13, 2012
Vote Obama and Warren wrote:
Both Ryan and Romney contradict what they previously said. They say anything voters want to hear just to get their votes. The blue collar and clerical middle class people will be worse off than ever under a Republican President.
The Republicans caused an unheard debt crisis under George Bush, driving this nation towards a depression, because they failed to raise revenue to pay for their actions--huge tax breaks for the wealthy and corporations as well as not paying for the Iraq war. They charged it to credit and left it for President Obama to pay the bill which we are still paying for.
Republicans will do next to nothing to help the average person but give them feel-good sound bites. Wise up people. We need to get out of this recession and we are making progress, although slowly due to the irrespnsible actions of the Republicans who are only interested in preserving tax cuts for the wealthy and benefits to business corporations. Sounds like the 1800's when people were mistreated until Unions finally came on the scene to fight for the average working person. Same when Franklin Roosevelt was elected president in 1932, inheriting the mess the Republicans Administration left him with the Great Depression in 1929. Roosevelt created Social Security and other programs for the average worker, opposed by the Republicans, and got this nation on to prosperity. It's the same with Barack Obama. Don't be fooled by the Republicans.
The great depression was from a little known bank called the federal reserve you dolt! The same federal reserve resulting in the disaster we are in right now. Why don't you ask Ms Warren about the fed and watch the papoose fall right off her back. I don't have it in me tonight to tar and feather you thoroughly. I'll be back tomorrow. FOOL!!!
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#2780 Oct 13, 2012
You're still with BHO after the cover-up of AMERICANS in Libya ??? These AMERICANS asked for more security from THEIR government ... They GOT NONE !!! It's been one cover up after another. BHO should be impeached, not re-elected...!!! He has failed miserably. Biden made me sick the way he laughed his way through a serious debate....My country is in serious trouble and he laughs !!!! After the Navy Seal, a Winchester, MA native by the way, was brutally murdered, BHO skips off to Vegas for a fund raiser for his campaign. He is a disgrace to this great country.
Vote Obama and Warren

Boston, MA

#2781 Oct 13, 2012
You don't what your talking about. You are brainwashed by Republican feel-good talk. You're the kind of person the Republicans have in mind--a know nothing loudmouth, easy to fool and excite. Grow up before it's too late. Republicans will flip and flop you. You are small potatos and mince meat for them. They will forget you as soon as the election is over.

Get the facts. Don't make them up!
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#2782 Oct 13, 2012
Both Democrats and republicans have raised hundreds of millions of dollars to campaign. Why is it they only can do that on an election year? If they really cared about the people they would raise that money every year and write checks for people who need it instead of buying all those stupid lawn signs.
Teddys Ghost

Pittsfield, MA

#2783 Oct 13, 2012
Stupid Dummy wrote:
Both Democrats and republicans have raised hundreds of millions of dollars to campaign. Why is it they only can do that on an election year? If they really cared about the people they would raise that money every year and write checks for people who need it instead of buying all those stupid lawn signs.
It is amazing how stupid voters and taxpayers really are. That's why we laugh at them every election year. Hell! Who am I kiddin? Every day!
BUHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
BARTENDER???
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#2784 Oct 14, 2012
Just thinking it makes no sense. Its like please send me your donation so I can get elected and find ways to take more of your money once I'm in office. Why does every candidate promise not to raise taxes or just raise them a little bit. Wouldn't everyone vote for a candidate that promises to lower taxes? I guess we the people are just so used to being screwed we believe it's better to elect the candidate who promises to screw us the least.
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#2785 Oct 14, 2012
I guess it's just the debates confuse me. It's always he's gonna take your medicare, no he's gonna take away medicare. He's going to raise taxes, no uhuh he's gonna raise taxes. I want to bring home the slodiers, no I want to bring home the soldiers. Can one candidate tell me what they are going to do for me instead of how if elected they won't take as much as the other guy from me.
Kwame Abdul Mohammed

Pittsfield, MA

#2786 Oct 14, 2012
I be votin' fer da guy who be fillin' my wallet, know'm sayin.?
Malden Voter

Miami Beach, FL

#2787 Oct 14, 2012
Seen Obama's latest tv ad? It says he killed Osama Bin Laden yet terrorist cells and Al Quida are still alive and killed our beloved Americans in Lbya and kill our troops and burn our flag daily. It says the assembly lines of the auto industry are humming again but 49% of Americans get government assistance and cant afford the cars they have right now let alone buy brand new ones coming off of the asembly line. I guess Obama will have to export these cars elsewhere. That wouldnt be outsourcing would it? And auto workers might be back to work right now, but the unemployment rate is up to 10% in certain areas. And how long will these auto workers have their jobs if cars arent selling and there isnt as high of a demand to make them? Just asking.
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

#2788 Oct 14, 2012
Yea BHO looked like HE killed OSB !! During the debate with Romney, he looked like he was counting ants on the floor (or was he reading notes he wrote on his shoes for the debate?), maybe he was waiting for a bus ???

It was OUR VERY BRAVE MILITARY that killed OSB !!!! IT WAS THEIR PLAN, THEY REHEARSED IT, THEY WENT INTO THAT COMPOUND !!! THEY ARE OUR HEROS, Not BHO !!!! He wouldn't know which end of a gun the bullets come out of !!! He should give credit where credit is due !!!

Is is also so proud of lying to the American citizens ?? Lied about the Libya TERRORIST attack - and YES it was a terrorist attack !!!! There were no riots in the streets prior to the attack, this was not an attack due to some movie !!! BHO, himself, is spineless....Can't wait til he's gone !!!!

Right after the attack in Libya was reported (note the date of 9/11 and he leaves them w/o the security they deserved), he flies off (AF-1) to Vegas for his own fund raiser for his campaign - He should have gotten more details on what was happening - he should have been forth right with the American citizens - not lied to them. Biden lied again about this in his debate with Ryan...Outright lies !!!!
priorities

Somerville, MA

#2789 Oct 14, 2012
This country is falling apart,
and he's been on a tour bus for 2 years

Our Ambassador is KILLED in a terrorist attack on SEPTEMBER 11th
and he heads to a FUNDRAISER with JayZ

Israel & Iran are on the brink of war,
The Prime Minister of Israel, Netanyahu has been chasing him for a MEETING for 14 months,
they are both in NYC the SAME DAY, but he can't because he's got a schedule conflict....
He is scheduled to do a TALK SHOW!

One word;

PRIORITIES!!!!

Democrats,
Please oh please find a dictionary,
and look it up.
lol

Boston, MA

#2790 Oct 15, 2012
priorities wrote:
This country is falling apart,
and he's been on a tour bus for 2 years
Our Ambassador is KILLED in a terrorist attack on SEPTEMBER 11th
and he heads to a FUNDRAISER with JayZ
Israel & Iran are on the brink of war,
The Prime Minister of Israel, Netanyahu has been chasing him for a MEETING for 14 months,
they are both in NYC the SAME DAY, but he can't because he's got a schedule conflict....
He is scheduled to do a TALK SHOW!
One word;
PRIORITIES!!!!
Democrats,
Please oh please find a dictionary,
and look it up.
Lol
The liberal loonies are judging this post negatively
Lol
Any one care to dispute the information in it?
Stupid Dummy

Leominster, MA

#2791 Oct 15, 2012
Am I the only person who doesn't understand what it means to be a Congressman? Take Jesse Jackson jr. in Illinois for instance. He's on medical leave, is under federal investigation but he's slamming back beers at a popular DC bar. I guess congressmen have lousy health insurance because now he says he has to sell his 2.5 million dollar home to pay medical bills for his bipolar condition. I'm not sure if I would vote for someone with so many problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Squailia Announcement 2 hr Joel 12
Lynch Misses Another Monday 13 hr Inspector LeDuxca 50
Fitchburg seeking Vietnam Veterans to honor them Wed Jill StPierre 7
News One-lane Main Street project gets underway in F... Sep 27 Main Street Nanny 10
News UPDATED: Fitchburg, Leominster residents among ... Sep 27 Main Street Nanny 5
News Leominster police: Man punched woman as she hel... Sep 24 Bruno Max 1
Black Lives Matter sign up in Royalston but blu... Sep 20 Jtn 10

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages