Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#2712 Oct 9, 2012
jay silverheels wrote:
i have seen a lot of political debates, but i
cannot recall a bigger ass whooping than romney
put to obama last week. romney may not win this
election, but he did expose obama for what he is,
a product of media steroids, totally clueless on
how goverment works, totally lost without
a teleprompter and fawning crowds and more excuses
than a 10 year old with a bad report card.
Then you must have missed it when Myth Romney ran for the late Sen. Ted Kennedy's seat. In that debate not only did the late Sen. Kennedy have a HUGE victory he made a complete fool out of him, that's something that may be coming up in the next debate.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#2713 Oct 9, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
FR, why do you keep relying on "approval ratings" and not the FACTS? Approval ratings are meaningless. These numbers are a poor indication of anything. Why? Because most voters are likely to elect their own herd member into office and are deeply divided about their needs and their future. Conservative are perfectly happy to re-elect their own, while at the same time wanting to throw out Barney Frank, John Kerry and the like. Those like you who support the latter herd want to get rid of Mitt Romney and Scott Brown. And so it goes, those on the other side become proxies for their herd as a whole. Approval ratings are NOT the facts and should never be used to make bets, but I'd bet you're wrong. Deal in facts FR and stop using approval ratings for your guide into reasoning.
C'mon huh? You are trying play hide & seek again. He blew it in Ma and was hoofing it across the country trying to buy his way into Washington. If the Republican party put up Mr Magoo to run, you and JF would be trying to tell us he does not have bad eye sight that he just can't see good! LOL.....
How was CA??
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#2714 Oct 9, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Their called "Useful Idiots"
Howard Stern Exposes Obama Supporters 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SeJbOU4nmHQXX
You might know you are a Howard Stern fan as well, figures....
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2715 Oct 9, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must have missed it when Myth Romney ran for the late Sen. Ted Kennedy's seat. In that debate not only did the late Sen. Kennedy have a HUGE victory he made a complete fool out of him, that's something that may be coming up in the next debate.
Good point but even what Kennedy did was nothing compared to the can of whoop ass Grover Cleveland opened up on Harrison aye ol' boy!

Why do Dems always have to bring up the Kennedys?
Hey Pervert

United States

#2716 Oct 9, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
FR, you attempts to point his flawed analysis is commendable, but these "low informtion voters" simply do not take voting seriously. Unfortunately, too large a pecentage of voters pay little attention to policies, and their effects, and instead vote out of emotion, base their decisions on personality rather than policy. It's sad, but it's the truth. Warren's policies are better for Massachusetts, but that gets lost in the nonsense about her family law, whether she had a law office here, and how relatable she is. The average voter would rather spend 3.5 hours watching a football game than to take that same amount of time to educate theselves about Obama's and Romney's policies. It's stupid, but it's a fact of life.
Pervert, once people look at the policies they know Romney is the clear choice for moving America forward
Stamos Fan Club

Fitchburg, MA

#2717 Oct 9, 2012
Greetings all,it's time once again to pay homage an honor one of our greatest bloggers in History, that being Stamos of course. As we gather here today I would just like to remind all members of the Central Mass Chapter that this coming Saturday at Chapter HeadQuarters we will be having our semi-annual Raffle-Off Party.Third place winners will recieve complimentry wine tasting Tickets and a chance to meet Stamos himself at the Tasting. Second place winners will recieve a Blow-up Stamos Doll and a $50 Dollar certificate to buy Stamos related merchandise at our Chapters gift shop. First Place winners shall recieve Dinner for Two at Anthony's Pier Four along with special dinner guest Stamos in addition a night on the Town with Stamos will be included at Chapters expense. Should be a good turn-out this Saturday and remember you can't win the raffle if you don't join in the fun. See yah Saturday
enjoy!!!
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2718 Oct 9, 2012
I'm sorry retire but your statement is irrelevent. It's time to stop living in the past. It's a different Romney and Obama is no Teddy. Time and experience tends to do that to you.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#2719 Oct 9, 2012
Stamos wrote:
Excuse me, They're called "Useful Idiots"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SeJbOU4nmHQXX
It's all very simple, follow along now and pay attention as I think even you can get this:

Did Dubya's policies work: NO!
Will Rumney have the same policies as Dubya: YES!
Will Rumney's policies work: NO!

VOTE: Obama!

End of story!
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2720 Oct 9, 2012
It's all very simple, follow along now and pay attention as I think all of America can get this:

Did Obamas policies work: NO!
Will Obama have the same policies as last year: YES!
Will Obamas policies work: NO!

VOTE: Romney

End of story!
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#2721 Oct 9, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
I'm sorry retire but your statement is irrelevent. It's time to stop living in the past. It's a different Romney and Obama is no Teddy. Time and experience tends to do that to you.
Different Romney?? Hellooooooooo, did you hear him talk about the 47%, that's what he and Muffy were doing back in the day, different Romney? c'mon huh??? I bet you'd like Muffy as Sec't of Defense too huh?? Go blow up Romney ballon with your hot air....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2722 Oct 9, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You might know you are a Howard Stern fan as well, figures....
Actually, I'm not but think he's a scumbag, but I love Clint Eastwood. Oh well!
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2723 Oct 9, 2012
Stamos Fan Club wrote:
Greetings all,it's time once again to pay homage an honor one of our greatest bloggers in History, that being Stamos of course. As we gather here today I would just like to remind all members of the Central Mass Chapter that this coming Saturday at Chapter HeadQuarters we will be having our semi-annual Raffle-Off Party.Third place winners will recieve complimentry wine tasting Tickets and a chance to meet Stamos himself at the Tasting. Second place winners will recieve a Blow-up Stamos Doll and a $50 Dollar certificate to buy Stamos related merchandise at our Chapters gift shop. First Place winners shall recieve Dinner for Two at Anthony's Pier Four along with special dinner guest Stamos in addition a night on the Town with Stamos will be included at Chapters expense. Should be a good turn-out this Saturday and remember you can't win the raffle if you don't join in the fun. See yah Saturday
enjoy!!!
If you can promiss me there will be red heads ther . I'll buy a ticket. I love red heads.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2724 Oct 9, 2012
There
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2725 Oct 9, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
It's all very simple, follow along now and pay attention as I think all of America can get this:
End of story!
Did Funny Stuff show up'No
Did Sla show up 'Yes
End of story.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2726 Oct 9, 2012
And Funny Stuff is Bright Side,
Where is bright side.?
He is now Funny Stuff.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2727 Oct 9, 2012
I;m worried about Mary.
They found a 192 ton whale in Boston Harbour.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#2728 Oct 9, 2012
Stamos Fan Club wrote:
enjoy!!!
Where is it being held in an old phone booth?
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#2729 Oct 9, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I'm not but think he's a scumbag, but I love Clint Eastwood. Oh well!
Na, Na, Na, I am the Eastwood guy, you my friend resemble the "Insult speak" of Stern all to well. Talk about separated at birth?
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#2730 Oct 9, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
End of story!
I was incorrect, you didn't get it!
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2731 Oct 9, 2012
The 47% statement that Romney made is true. Listen to the Stern clip and yourself. These are all part of the 47% that will vote for Obama regardless of who he's running against.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Lynch for Mayor of Fitchburg (May '13) 7 hr Lynch for State Rep 125
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 19 hr Tell the Truth Kevin 341
please send complaint/feedback to topix Sat Turtle 6
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed Sat Bunchy 30
Where's the Admin?? Apr 29 Barbara 3
News Caught on video: Brouhaha at Denny's in Leominster Apr 28 Kevin yo mommie i... 2
News It's a 'Tale of Two Cities' in this year's elec... (Nov '07) Apr 27 Speedle 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages