Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#2683 Oct 9, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Jf.
You 2 guys make each others point whith out aguing. Which is very good.
I;m sorry that I can;t do the same thing. Short fuse.
Like when people challange me for a fight. And they don.t show up.
And then say I was not there.
But they can ot describe the place.
And then we have Mary.
I agreed with F/R. She gives him 5 stars and gives me a speech.
But she is a die hard democrat.
So I excuse her being a moron.
But I congrads to you 2.
Good arguments with no drama.
Have a good week,
Hi SLA,

As you already know, FR and I were not discussing like this previously and I'm not always very cordial either. I guess the recent happenings with my Mom and with FR going in for various medical things reminded me that we can have differences and still be cordial. I have a tendency in responding to people as they respond to me..if they respond to me in a nasty sort of way, I can certainly oblige them with nastiness, but I prefer to discuss or debate with some level of courtesy.

I see you have toned down some of your responses as well, and I see you also responding in the same manner as you are addressed...I believe most people are like that.

I hope that we can all debate and yet remain somewhat courteous, but I suspect that won't be the case always.

I think we have all represented our viewpoints here and will see the outcome in the elections.

Have a good one...
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2684 Oct 9, 2012
Question wrote:
Mary you fking idiot. I am a republican, and not a billionaire.
Foool
Isn't she adorable?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2685 Oct 9, 2012
Question wrote:
Mary you fking idiot. I am a republican, and not a billionaire.
Foool
You got that right. Notice her spin on the issue, Warren got caught LYING. That’s the issue!

"Elizabeth Warren: Trapped in Web of Lies"
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/10880
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2686 Oct 9, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to explain a few things:
1) "Short fuse". You're aware of this, so seek mental help. Attacks are not ok.
2) You did not "agree" with Retiree, you said, "no one should make fun of an accident".
No one did. We mocked the poster who uses it for his free ride.
3) We were sticking up for YOU.
4) You think you "know me". If you do, you should be aware that we now have surveillance on people who lurk around the schoolyards. While you're focused on the kids, you're being taped. Police have learned to deal swiftly with that kind of thing.
5) Don't post to me anymore. I won't make the mistake of sticking up for you in the future. Again, don't apologize. We all know how "sincere" your apologies are.
Go f ur self
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2687 Oct 9, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
i read the WHOLE thing.
I don't believe Mitt has any intention of balancing the budget.
He's talking about strengthening the military. Taking on more, not less, policing the world.
It doesn't come cheap. On the other hand, the average enlistee isn't exactly someone with marketable skills, especially with this economy.
I think his strategy, like Bush's is to get them off the unemployment line. If they get killed, it most likely helps our bottom line.
Time to go. Have a good day,
What a stupid thing to say. About our soldiers.
You need to seek help.
Or go live in Cuba.
You a hole.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#2688 Oct 9, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a nice guy, but you puzzle me. What contributions do you think Mitt has made?
Shipping jobs overseas? What?
The Republicans who are billionaires, who are the ones running the smoke and mirror show with some talk show hosts they've bought, like Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Carr, etc. They should not pay taxes, while you and I should?
Hope mom has a great day and you're at peace.
Hi Mary,

I was here in Massachusetts when Romney became govenor and worked to fix Massachusetts without taking a paycheck. It matters not to me that he is wealthy, and I would challenge people to find others willing to do the work and take nothing for payment. Massachusetts was in bad economic condition (we can thank the endless years of Democrats in Boston for that), and Romney made some hard decisions (decisions Democrats refuse to make) and balanced our budget. We now still have a surplus and "rainy day" account thanks to Mitt Romney.

AND HE DID IT BY WORKING WITH DEMOCRATS!! CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE THAT!!

I am still in Massachusetts and have seen continual increases in taxation, but damaged roads, continual increases in taxation, but reduction in services, continued increases in costs, but an education system that is slowly but surely failing our children.

Romney repaired the economic ills for the Olympics and then came and fixed the economic ills for Massachusetts...both times, NOT TAKING A PAYCHECK. That may not hold much water with you, but it says a lot to me...

Romney has in his personal life positively impacted hundreds or thousands of people, but you hear little of it because it is as a result of his religious beliefs, and we certainly cannot look at religion in this country, now can we? He has proven himself an honorable man in his personal life, and that says a lot to me.

Romney WASN'T IN CHARGE AT BAIN CAPITAL when the outsourcing occured...how many times must that be said!! Even if he were, the companies that Bain invested in or took over were destined for Bankruptcy and were going to go under anyway...simple concept for anyone that cares. Those people were going to lose their jobs anyway...thats life.

The bottom line for me is that people don't want to hear about the realities that occur when businesses go out of business, they want a cushy job, paying an upper level wage, and they don't care what it takes to make a business profitable, which in turn allows those jobs to continue.

Those of us that understand have few issues with Romney because we know how it works. The people that have issues with Romney don't understand how it works and they are blind to the realities of business and life.

We each typically have 2 choices...

Be an employee: You choose to work in someone else's business, which means that you rent your time to that business for a wage and potential benefits for your time invested. You choose NOT to be responsible for making certain the business survives, but you also should not expect the business to think of you as the first priority. Business MUST MAKE ENOUGH PROFIT to take care of many things over and above employees wages. If a business cannot do that, they will not continue.

Be a business owner: You choose to own your own business and be COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE for making sure that you provide a product or service that can allow you to earn profits. Those profits must pay for employee wages, workers compensation insurance, social security taxation, liability insurance, capitol costs, operating expenses, regulatory expenses, benefits, healthcare costs, etc. If you manage to earn enough profit and can pay all these expenses, you might have enough left over to pay yourself for the privilege of taking all the risks and doing it some more.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2689 Oct 9, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a nice guy, but you puzzle me. What contributions do you think Mitt has made?
Shipping jobs overseas? What?
The Republicans who are billionaires, who are the ones running the smoke and mirror show with some talk show hosts they've bought, like Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Carr, etc. They should not pay taxes, while you and I should?
Hope mom has a great day and you're at peace.
And Obama, with
Letterman, Msnbc. Whoopie, Joy, Marh. Hollywood.
Shut up stupid.
You always see just one side.

Obama is down in the polls.
Why?
Because he has put this country further then it ever was,
Shut up about George Bush.
OBOZO. is not capable of being a city couciler.
Let alone President.
Seek help whacko.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2690 Oct 9, 2012
Oh and . Rachel Maddo, The Ed show,
The more you talk. The bigger fool you are.
Go take along walk of a short pier.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2691 Oct 9, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to explain a few things:
1) "Short fuse". You're aware of this, so seek mental help. Attacks are not ok.
2) You did not "agree" with Retiree, you said, "no one should make fun of an accident".
No one did. We mocked the poster who uses it for his free ride.
3) We were sticking up for YOU.
4) You think you "know me". If you do, you should be aware that we now have surveillance on people who lurk around the schoolyards. While you're focused on the kids, you're being taped. Police have learned to deal swiftly with that kind of thing.
5) Don't post to me anymore. I won't make the mistake of sticking up for you in the future. Again, don't apologize. We all know how "sincere" your apologies are.
I owe you no apolgy.
For makeing such statements about me. I don't hang around school yards
GET A DILDO. YOU FRUSTRADED BIT-H. See if you can find one with a picture of Obama. and stick it up your rear.
Because that's where he is takeing us.
Have a nice day, I know you love me.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#2692 Oct 9, 2012
So Obama blows off meetings with important allies so he can be interviewed on "The View", and the associated press doesn't even balk at it, but Romney skips a meeting where he must entertain children that won't be voting, and the associated press thinks that is news worthy...really? Really?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/09/ap...

Incredible...
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2693 Oct 9, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
So Obama blows off meetings with important allies so he can be interviewed on "The View", and the associated press doesn't even balk at it, but Romney skips a meeting where he must entertain children that won't be voting, and the associated press thinks that is news worthy...really? Really?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/09/ap...
Incredible...
To think they get paid so well to do so is a true headshaker. I come up with better ideas and suggestions each morning on the throne.
This aint Kansas!
What a nightmare!
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2694 Oct 9, 2012
And Gov Patrick.
Has spent less time in this state, Then any other Gov.
But that's ok with Mary. No brain no pain.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2695 Oct 9, 2012
There is a third option that you overlook Facts. You don't have to be an employer or employee, you could work for the Government. Good pay and benefits and your sole purpose is not to produce anything but rather make it harder and more expensive for companies and working people to get by.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2696 Oct 9, 2012
Mary,'
I'm going out for a while. If you come back on before me. Don;t cry Sweetie.
I'll be back later.
Love you ox ox

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2697 Oct 9, 2012
"Elizabeth Warren law license problem goes to Court"

Michael Fredrickson, the General Counsel of the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers was initially a prominent defender of Elizabeth Warren's legal work while on the Harvard faculty but has now been presented with new facts and agrees that Warren may now be in a heap of trouble.

http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/10/elizabet...

Surely Martha Coakley will investigate this to the fullest extent. Oh..wait, didn't she lose a campaign against Scott Brown.

Oh Nevermind…. This is Corruptachusetts after all.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#2698 Oct 9, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
There is a third option that you overlook Facts. You don't have to be an employer or employee, you could work for the Government. Good pay and benefits and your sole purpose is not to produce anything but rather make it harder and more expensive for companies and working people to get by.
Hi Funny,

I had thought about the government employee option as well as the government program recipient option, but I decided not to include those options because neither of them contribute to the system. I was addressing the only two options that actually contribute to our system, but good catch.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#2699 Oct 9, 2012
Stamos,

Your dead on once again...Coakley will do nothing to sister Liz...two peas in a pod.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2700 Oct 9, 2012
Many of the Governments financial problems can be blamed on Christopher Columbus. If Chris had discovered America on a Sunday instead of Monday the Government wouldn't have had to shut down for the day and give all Govt. workers another paid holiday. If Walmart or McDonalds would take would steal a page from the Governments handbook they wouldn't be in the financial crisis that they are in now.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2701 Oct 9, 2012
Teachers are an interesting lot. Always complaining and threatening strikes. In the public sector if you told an employee they would have all of these paid vacaion and sick days during the year not to mention the entire summer off and other great benefits they wouldn't make a squeek.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

#2702 Oct 9, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mary,
I was here in Massachusetts when Romney became govenor and worked to fix Massachusetts without taking a paycheck. It matters not to me that he is wealthy, and I would challenge people to find others willing to do the work and take nothing for payment. Massachusetts was in bad economic condition (we can thank the endless years of Democrats in Boston for that), and Romney made some hard decisions (decisions Democrats refuse to make) and balanced our budget. We now still have a surplus and "rainy day" account thanks to Mitt Romney.
AND HE DID IT BY WORKING WITH DEMOCRATS!! CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE THAT!!
JF, you should listen to yourself,
“Romney repaired the economic ills for the Olympics and then came and fixed the economic ills for Massachusetts...both times, NOT TAKING A PAYCHECK. That may not hold much water with you, but it says a lot to me...”

The Olympics is yesterday’s newspaper and any good CEO could have done the same thing, NOT TAKING A PAYCHECK, well, OF COUSE NOT if you are just here as a stepping stone for a run for the Presidency, DO YOU REALLY THINK HE CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE ????? 47% that SAYS A LOT MORE TO ME…..
Really JF, this man is only after the prestige of the office, he cares little about people of this country, look what the Bush Administration did, the country was on the verge of a DEPRESSION, is that not correct??
The only good that will come out of Romney winning the presidency is that I will have the enormous satisfaction of coming back here and telling you “SEE I TOLD YOU SO BUT YOU WOULD NOT LISTEN” and that will be at the cost of the country probably going into another Depression as before, so we’ll see…..
But, my bet is the American people will get it right and prevent me from having to do that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man shot in chest in Fitchburg early Friday mor... (Jul '13) 35 min Jack Mehoffer 21
Fitchburg man accused in assault (Jun '12) 4 hr Ben from da Burg 4
Jtn jumps off brige 7 hr Jtn 1
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED Thu BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) Thu BillyBob 18
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... Thu Citizen X 40
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed Hiding 156

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE