Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments (Page 127)

Showing posts 2,521 - 2,540 of4,675
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Who’s Rad Granddad? Old moldy one, I can stand in the middle of that rink with my arms spread far apart and state; “Go ahead hit me, if you can find an opening” because "on my mother’s grave" I can say so. You took my word for it and I appreciate that, politics aside, you at least had the balls to see that. Thank you!
You are Welcome.
It's funny, but taking you on your word above and thinking more in regard to the "Name Game" we seem to be playing here someone else comes to mind with particular characteristics as yourself.
For now I’ll just “Check” on this hand and see what’s dealt next…….
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Wow praxis. You sound so convincing leading us to believe how honest liberals really are.
Ya know, deer season is just around the corner and tis a great time to take the dog for a walk in Pittsfield.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Who’s Rad Granddad? Old moldy one, I can stand in the middle of that rink with my arms spread far apart and state; “Go ahead hit me, if you can find an opening” because "on my mother’s grave" I can say so. You took my word for it and I appreciate that, politics aside, you at least had the balls to see that. Thank you!
All tough guys Have a hidden location.
I also think your a real jerk.
And I also think you post as pervert. Another hidden lacation.
F Head.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Wow praxis. You sound so convincing leading us to believe how honest liberals really are.
Ya know, deer season is just around the corner and tis a great time to take the dog for a walk in Pittsfield.
Of course you'd make a veiled threat, and support the killing of defenseless animals for sport. What did you like to call yourself, "The Bucking Bronco"? Sounds like you're a Village People fan, Dio.
Hey Pervert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I do think Pew is skewed. But even they can't hide the facts. Hilarious
The Barking Buck

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Praxis the great white coward would rather have one kill and serve dinner to him. Are you stating you are a vegetarian praxis? I wonder if candidate Warren ever dressed a deer considering her cheeks are flush with Cherokee blood.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Hey Pervert wrote:
I do think Pew is skewed. But even they can't hide the facts. Hilarious
Facts? Ok, Solons 2012, whatever you say. You're going to vote for Romney. I'm going to vote for Obama. I think Obama will win. You can read your websites and hope otherwise for the next month. Ultimately, all that matters is what happens on November 6th.
Hey Pervert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Not Solons2012 rob. Sorry

Barry is in freefall
huh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I don't know why you're arguing the presidential vote in this Fitchburg Topix thread. Obama will win Massachusetts. Move on.
Hey retiree

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

How'd she do it?
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
JF, I hope all is well with your mother, you and family during the recovery process. I went through it with my mother God bless her soul.
Ok now, let’s put the mittens back on; I don’t think it would be beneficial for us to rehash or do a comparison between Dubya and the President as you are suggesting, that’s yesterday’s newspaper. Looking towards the future, I am still convinced that Mr. Romney is not suited to be our president as I have stated before, but because I respect you I’ll repeat myself. Mr. Romney is a very wealthy man, an excellent venture capitalist and has the ability to obtain just about anything on the planet; the one thing that he cannot purchase although he is trying desperately is the prestige of being President of the United States of America. To make a point; we saw and heard him talking downwardly (as I took it) about the folks like you and I when addressing the high rollers he was entertaining and giving them the “feel good” speech they wanted hear. He does not know the life “Joe the plumber” lives, he does not know what’s it like to have a mortgage and worry about keeping a job to make the payments on time, he does not know what it’s like to not have medical coverage and be sick or to have sick family members and not have coverage, he does not know how to budget for the family vacation each summer and not fall behind on household financial obligations. This is someone who is and I’ll use the popular term “Out of Touch” with us working class people, he’s a Corp. Bottom Line Dollar guy whose main focus is on making profit at ALL costs and that is not what America needs now or in the foreseeable future. Having a balanced budget is a beautiful thing, but if you have a country full of people in need and suffering it’s not worth it and won’t last long, we’ve been there, done that .
I don’t mean to sound like a “Give the Store Away Liberal” what I am saying is; I am all for making a decent wage for a day’s work and earning your way in life for you and your family not a free hand out because you don’t want to work. I also believe in giving a feller a helping hand when he’s down but not supporting him.
I have said from time to time on here that I am not a huge fan of the president or some of his policy’s or people in his employ but if we elect Mr. Romney we’ll be going back to what we had four yrs. ago, it didn’t work then and won’t work now.
Now, the above is why I think the country should re-elect President Obama and not because I am a fan of his.
Hi FR,

I sincerely hope you are doing well, and what saddens me most is that too many Americans have been fed the BS that makes Obama even seem credible. At the same time, the Liberal mass Media has continued its campaign (the same over the last 6 years) in painting anyone that isn't a Democrat as a bad person or someone not interested in those same things you've expressed.

A great example is your explanation of Mitt Romney and the person you claim he is...it is just outright wrong and ignoring his contributions is a shame.

The bottom line is Obama is a dangerous man to have in the position he is in and he has proven it with every decision he has made...he MUST be replaced.

He has no respect for our laws and our citizens and will destroy our country.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi FR,
I sincerely hope you are doing well, and what saddens me most is that too many Americans have been fed the BS that makes Obama even seem credible. At the same time, the Liberal mass Media has continued its campaign (the same over the last 6 years) in painting anyone that isn't a Democrat as a bad person or someone not interested in those same things you've expressed.
A great example is your explanation of Mitt Romney and the person you claim he is...it is just outright wrong and ignoring his contributions is a shame.
The bottom line is Obama is a dangerous man to have in the position he is in and he has proven it with every decision he has made...he MUST be replaced.
Good morning Jf.
You 2 guys make each others point whith out aguing. Which is very good.
I;m sorry that I can;t do the same thing. Short fuse.
Like when people challange me for a fight. And they don.t show up.
And then say I was not there.
But they can ot describe the place.
And then we have Mary.
I agreed with F/R. She gives him 5 stars and gives me a speech.
But she is a die hard democrat.
So I excuse her being a moron.

But I congrads to you 2.
Good arguments with no drama.
Have a good week,
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Jf.
You 2 guys make each others point whith out aguing. Which is very good.
I;m sorry that I can;t do the same thing. Short fuse.
Like when people challange me for a fight. And they don.t show up.
And then say I was not there.
But they can ot describe the place.
And then we have Mary.
I agreed with F/R. She gives him 5 stars and gives me a speech.
But she is a die hard democrat.
So I excuse her being a moron.
But I congrads to you 2.
Good arguments with no drama.
Have a good week,
Allow me to explain a few things:
1) "Short fuse". You're aware of this, so seek mental help. Attacks are not ok.

2) You did not "agree" with Retiree, you said, "no one should make fun of an accident".
No one did. We mocked the poster who uses it for his free ride.

3) We were sticking up for YOU.

4) You think you "know me". If you do, you should be aware that we now have surveillance on people who lurk around the schoolyards. While you're focused on the kids, you're being taped. Police have learned to deal swiftly with that kind of thing.

5) Don't post to me anymore. I won't make the mistake of sticking up for you in the future. Again, don't apologize. We all know how "sincere" your apologies are.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi FR,
You're a nice guy, but you puzzle me. What contributions do you think Mitt has made?
Shipping jobs overseas? What?
The Republicans who are billionaires, who are the ones running the smoke and mirror show with some talk show hosts they've bought, like Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, Carr, etc. They should not pay taxes, while you and I should?
Hope mom has a great day and you're at peace.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

huh wrote:
I don't know why you're arguing the presidential vote in this Fitchburg Topix thread. Obama will win Massachusetts. Move on.
This thread seems to showing up all over the small towns.
Chris Tolles is struggling to keep market share.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
JF, I hope all is well with your mother, you and family during the recovery process. I went through it with my mother God bless her soul.
Ok now, let’s put the mittens back on; I don’t think it would be beneficial for us to rehash or do a comparison between Dubya and the President as you are suggesting, that’s yesterday’s newspaper. Looking towards the future, I am still convinced that Mr. Romney is not suited to be our president as I have stated before, but because I respect you I’ll repeat myself. Mr. Romney is a very wealthy man, an excellent venture capitalist and has the ability to obtain just about anything on the planet; the one thing that he cannot purchase although he is trying desperately is the prestige of being President of the United States of America. To make a point; we saw and heard him talking downwardly (as I took it) about the folks like you and I when addressing the high rollers he was entertaining and giving them the “feel good” speech they wanted hear. He does not know the life “Joe the plumber” lives, he does not know what’s it like to have a mortgage and worry about keeping a job to make the payments on time, he does not know what it’s like to not have medical coverage and be sick or to have sick family members and not have coverage, he does not know how to budget for the family vacation each summer and not fall behind on household financial obligations. This is someone who is and I’ll use the popular term “Out of Touch” with us working class people, he’s a Corp. Bottom Line Dollar guy whose main focus is on making profit at ALL costs and that is not what America needs now or in the foreseeable future. Having a balanced budget is a beautiful thing, but if you have a country full of people in need and suffering it’s not worth it and won’t last long, we’ve been there, done that .
I don’t mean to sound like a “Give the Store Away Liberal” what I am saying is; I am all for making a decent wage for a day’s work and earning your way in life for you and your family not a free hand out because you don’t want to work. I also believe in giving a feller a helping hand when he’s down but not supporting him.
I have said from time to time on here that I am not a huge fan of the president or some of his policy’s or people in his employ but if we elect Mr. Romney we’ll be going back to what we had four yrs. ago, it didn’t work then and won’t work now.
Now, the above is why I think the country should re-elect President Obama and not because I am a fan of his.
i read the WHOLE thing.
I don't believe Mitt has any intention of balancing the budget.
He's talking about strengthening the military. Taking on more, not less, policing the world.
It doesn't come cheap. On the other hand, the average enlistee isn't exactly someone with marketable skills, especially with this economy.
I think his strategy, like Bush's is to get them off the unemployment line. If they get killed, it most likely helps our bottom line.
Time to go. Have a good day,
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>You could be right, but I beg to differ. But you still owe me an apology!
Some things never change. Evil twin?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lowell-ma/TLI... post #51
Question

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Mary you fking idiot. I am a republican, and not a billionaire.

Foool
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Question wrote:
Mary you fking idiot. I am a republican, and not a billionaire.
Foool
Most Republicans aren't billionaires. You are owned by them.
They get you listening to all the crap that makes no difference to your life, such as Elizabeth Warren's heritage, then you sign away your own best interests.
Move

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

You simply have no clue. Move to China. We dont want your kind here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,521 - 2,540 of4,675
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Robin Bowen Elected as Arkansas Tech's Next Pre... 4 min John m 5
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 2 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,137
DCF workers picket over 'caseload crisis' 3 hr Pat 3
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 4 hr Pat 53
Jeremiah Oliver's family, searchers, strangers ... 10 hr Tim 12
Father of Jeremiah Oliver eyes justice for his son 18 hr Heaven is Real 2
Have a heart 19 hr Pat 5
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••