Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2652 Oct 8, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Gallup has Obama up 5.
And, Brown will lose because of Obama's coattails in Massachusetts. Do you want to vote for Brown or against Warren?
Well I called Tsongas office for help with a matter that had to be solved. 3 diffrent times.
Each time they were going to call me back,
Never did.
I called Browns office, 2 days later it was over with. To my satisfaction.
So I owe him my vote.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2653 Oct 8, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, Brown will lose because of Obama's coattails in Massachusetts. Do you want to vote for Brown or against Warren?
Don't think I'm the only one who will vote for different people.
And not vote for either one for President.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2654 Oct 8, 2012
So I know that he cares about people.
Now we don't agree. But that;s what elections are about.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2655 Oct 8, 2012
Like praxim, they all suck, but as a reminder more votes for RonPaul than Romney in his own state means the Cherokee squaw will lose to the color Brown as odd as it seems.

Vamoose!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2656 Oct 8, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
All of this is all very nice, but Scott Brown is going to lose.
You could be right, but I beg to differ. But you still owe me an apology!
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#2657 Oct 8, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm back again old moldy, I’ve been busy building it! And the word you’re looking for is "INTERESTING" not "INNERESTING". I can see very clearly now where all that fungi began its long, long journey between your ears. http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...
I’m also pretty sure it must be tough hearing through all that soil and moister that’s in your head too but I can still see you do get through it once in a while, which reminds me once again to thank you for believing me when I said I was NOT that asshole who used your deceased wife to break your balls. There is a line FR that needs to be drawn when breaking balls and that is certainly one that's beyond me so, Thank you kindly!
And as you can see, unlike "I like cherries” Bull-Dyke Mary (host) and "you scumbag" praxis (her excrement) I refuse to make such false assumptions and accusations without proof. Their guessing game only proves my point how ignorant “useful idiots" truly are.
And there’s one other thing you seriously need to understand FR, when you get infected and sick from that “progressive” virus you need to step away from the herd a bit in a serious effort to overcome it while also trying to prevent giving it to others in your herd. Hence; walking dead!
Looking back now FR is it not interesting that Clint Eastwood chose a debate venue with an empty chair to ridicule the emptiness of this President?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3DGl-4gByV4XX
Looks like Romney did the same thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
John/Stamos, you know, you are a hard guy to like, even a little and please don’t get me confused with anyone who likes you. I took you on your word that you were not posting childlike comments and pretending to be someone else. However, there are those folks on this forum that think I was foolish for taking that stand and that it was in fact you playing hide & seek games with your name. In all honesty, I don’t really care.
It’s quite clear by your posts that you continue to reinforce all the negative statements people post towards you and I find it quite humorous that your approach is to stand in the middle of the rink with your arms spread far apart and state; “Go ahead hit me, if you can find an opening”. I know we are not in a boxing match here but it’s the best analogy that I can come up with in my present tired condition.
Now, let’s knock off the BS and call a spade a spade shall we; there was a guy on Topix that went by the name of Rad Granddad, is that you? If so, why are you hiding behind another name now? If you are not that individual, can you explain why you mirror image his form of writing not only in overkill length of verbiage to make a simple point but also to demand that your fellow posters believe that you are as honest as the day is long? I believe as others that these similarities are far too coincidental to be inaccurate but they are worthy of an explanation from you if they are not in fact true. So what is it?
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2658 Oct 8, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Keep guessing stupid. Now go back to the blackboard and try again. Like I said, Sla is apparently about as bright as a rock, but he has you covered.
Why do people call you John Hinckley. Or is Rad Grandad?
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2659 Oct 8, 2012
Praxix33,
You call him John Hinckley.
Is that is real name ?
Hey Pervert

United States

#2660 Oct 8, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pervert
Read the poll, in voters sampled post debate Romney up by 3. Even Pew, yes Pew has Romney up by 4.

Wow

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2661 Oct 8, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
John/Stamos, you know, you are a hard guy to like, even a little and please don’t get me confused with anyone who likes you. I took you on your word that you were not posting childlike comments and pretending to be someone else. However, there are those folks on this forum that think I was foolish for taking that stand and that it was in fact you playing hide & seek games with your name. In all honesty, I don’t really care.
It’s quite clear by your posts that you continue to reinforce all the negative statements people post towards you and I find it quite humorous that your approach is to stand in the middle of the rink with your arms spread far apart and state; “Go ahead hit me, if you can find an opening”. I know we are not in a boxing match here but it’s the best analogy that I can come up with in my present tired condition.
Now, let’s knock off the BS and call a spade a spade shall we; there was a guy on Topix that went by the name of Rad Granddad, is that you? If so, why are you hiding behind another name now? If you are not that individual, can you explain why you mirror image his form of writing not only in overkill length of verbiage to make a simple point but also to demand that your fellow posters believe that you are as honest as the day is long? I believe as others that these similarities are far too coincidental to be inaccurate but they are worthy of an explanation from you if they are not in fact true. So what is it?
Who’s Rad Granddad? Old moldy one, I can stand in the middle of that rink with my arms spread far apart and state; “Go ahead hit me, if you can find an opening” because "on my mother’s grave" I can say so. You took my word for it and I appreciate that, politics aside, you at least had the balls to see that. Thank you!

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2662 Oct 8, 2012
Hey Pervert wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pervert
Read the poll, in voters sampled post debate Romney up by 3. Even Pew, yes Pew has Romney up by 4.
Wow
Yes, I saw that. Pew has a tie. But, isn't Pew one of those skewed lib polls? How quick you are to rely on today what last week you considered unreliable.

Romney did a marvelous job lying through his teeth. You want to vote for someone based not on what he said, but how he said it, be my guest.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#2663 Oct 8, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Who’s Rad Granddad? Old moldy one, I can stand in the middle of that rink with my arms spread far apart and state; “Go ahead hit me, if you can find an opening” because "on my mother’s grave" I can say so. You took my word for it and I appreciate that, politics aside, you at least had the balls to see that. Thank you!
You are Welcome.
It's funny, but taking you on your word above and thinking more in regard to the "Name Game" we seem to be playing here someone else comes to mind with particular characteristics as yourself.
For now I’ll just “Check” on this hand and see what’s dealt next…….
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2664 Oct 8, 2012
Wow praxis. You sound so convincing leading us to believe how honest liberals really are.
Ya know, deer season is just around the corner and tis a great time to take the dog for a walk in Pittsfield.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2665 Oct 8, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Who’s Rad Granddad? Old moldy one, I can stand in the middle of that rink with my arms spread far apart and state; “Go ahead hit me, if you can find an opening” because "on my mother’s grave" I can say so. You took my word for it and I appreciate that, politics aside, you at least had the balls to see that. Thank you!
All tough guys Have a hidden location.
I also think your a real jerk.
And I also think you post as pervert. Another hidden lacation.
F Head.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2666 Oct 8, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Wow praxis. You sound so convincing leading us to believe how honest liberals really are.
Ya know, deer season is just around the corner and tis a great time to take the dog for a walk in Pittsfield.
Of course you'd make a veiled threat, and support the killing of defenseless animals for sport. What did you like to call yourself, "The Bucking Bronco"? Sounds like you're a Village People fan, Dio.
Hey Pervert

United States

#2667 Oct 8, 2012
I do think Pew is skewed. But even they can't hide the facts. Hilarious
The Barking Buck

Pittsfield, MA

#2668 Oct 8, 2012
Praxis the great white coward would rather have one kill and serve dinner to him. Are you stating you are a vegetarian praxis? I wonder if candidate Warren ever dressed a deer considering her cheeks are flush with Cherokee blood.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2669 Oct 8, 2012
Hey Pervert wrote:
I do think Pew is skewed. But even they can't hide the facts. Hilarious
Facts? Ok, Solons 2012, whatever you say. You're going to vote for Romney. I'm going to vote for Obama. I think Obama will win. You can read your websites and hope otherwise for the next month. Ultimately, all that matters is what happens on November 6th.
Hey Pervert

United States

#2670 Oct 8, 2012
Not Solons2012 rob. Sorry

Barry is in freefall
huh

Leominster, MA

#2671 Oct 8, 2012
I don't know why you're arguing the presidential vote in this Fitchburg Topix thread. Obama will win Massachusetts. Move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburg motorcycle cops 9 hr Cover up begins 21
Another Monday Has Come And Gone 11 hr The Midnight Crapper 25
News Lunenburg woman charged in $161 grocery theft (Oct '16) May 22 Jimminy Crickets 8
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) May 22 Green16 19
Scott Bonnevie (Sep '14) May 18 Madman 7
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) May 18 Captain Crunch 428
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May 17 Darn Tootin 3

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages