Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, right, you're not John. Brilliant deflection. At least it seems briliant if you're high.
Try again.
Sla seems fine with the fact that his buddy, John, taunts him, his daughter, and his "best friend".
Now I really know who you are.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, right, you're not John. Brilliant deflection. At least it seems briliant if you're high.
Try again.
Sla seems fine with the fact that his buddy, John, taunts him, his daughter, and his "best friend".
Keep guessing stupid. Now go back to the blackboard and try again. Like I said, Sla is apparently about as bright as a rock, but he has you covered.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Keep guessing stupid. Now go back to the blackboard and try again. Like I said, Sla is apparently about as bright as a rock, but he has you covered.
You can say what you want. That's fine.
And I know that you have her coverd.
And you also know who she is.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Keep guessing stupid. Now go back to the blackboard and try again. Like I said, Sla is apparently about as bright as a rock, but he has you covered.
All of this is all very nice, but Scott Brown is going to lose.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
That could be.
4 Democrats for every Republican. In Mass.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
But the Gallup pol has Romney 2 points a head of Obama.
Abc News Romney 47 Obama 47.

I do want Brown to win. But I could really care less about Romney. or Obama.
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida,
It is too bad that your empathy for this President isn't the same as your empathy for the last President. I understand you feel we are moving ahead, when many aspects of our economy indicate we haven't moved at all or we are in worst shape than when Obama started...
I also understand you feel Obama has attempted to work in a bipartisan fashion, but I'm not certain what President you're referring...it cannot possibly be Barrack Obama...his Presidency has brought more divisiveness than any presidency I can ever remember.
I'm thinking that you are seeing the Obama you would like him to be and not the person he really is as president.
Obama in his own words said if he can't get the job done in one term...let him go. I agree with him, it is time to let him go.
JF, I hope all is well with your mother, you and family during the recovery process. I went through it with my mother God bless her soul.
Ok now, let’s put the mittens back on; I don’t think it would be beneficial for us to rehash or do a comparison between Dubya and the President as you are suggesting, that’s yesterday’s newspaper. Looking towards the future, I am still convinced that Mr. Romney is not suited to be our president as I have stated before, but because I respect you I’ll repeat myself. Mr. Romney is a very wealthy man, an excellent venture capitalist and has the ability to obtain just about anything on the planet; the one thing that he cannot purchase although he is trying desperately is the prestige of being President of the United States of America. To make a point; we saw and heard him talking downwardly (as I took it) about the folks like you and I when addressing the high rollers he was entertaining and giving them the “feel good” speech they wanted hear. He does not know the life “Joe the plumber” lives, he does not know what’s it like to have a mortgage and worry about keeping a job to make the payments on time, he does not know what it’s like to not have medical coverage and be sick or to have sick family members and not have coverage, he does not know how to budget for the family vacation each summer and not fall behind on household financial obligations. This is someone who is and I’ll use the popular term “Out of Touch” with us working class people, he’s a Corp. Bottom Line Dollar guy whose main focus is on making profit at ALL costs and that is not what America needs now or in the foreseeable future. Having a balanced budget is a beautiful thing, but if you have a country full of people in need and suffering it’s not worth it and won’t last long, we’ve been there, done that .
I don’t mean to sound like a “Give the Store Away Liberal” what I am saying is; I am all for making a decent wage for a day’s work and earning your way in life for you and your family not a free hand out because you don’t want to work. I also believe in giving a feller a helping hand when he’s down but not supporting him.
I have said from time to time on here that I am not a huge fan of the president or some of his policy’s or people in his employ but if we elect Mr. Romney we’ll be going back to what we had four yrs. ago, it didn’t work then and won’t work now.
Now, the above is why I think the country should re-elect President Obama and not because I am a fan of his.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Don't blame me for who ever the president is Romney or Obama,
Not worth my vote.
2 liars, 2 conn artist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
But the Gallup pol has Romney 2 points a head of Obama.
Abc News Romney 47 Obama 47.
I do want Brown to win. But I could really care less about Romney. or Obama.
Actually, Gallup has Obama up 5.

And, Brown will lose because of Obama's coattails in Massachusetts. Do you want to vote for Brown or against Warren?
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
And, Brown will lose because of Obama's coattails in Massachusetts. Do you want to vote for Brown or against Warren?
Well I called Tsongas office for help with a matter that had to be solved. 3 diffrent times.
Each time they were going to call me back,
Never did.
I called Browns office, 2 days later it was over with. To my satisfaction.
So I owe him my vote.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think I'm the only one who will vote for different people.
And not vote for either one for President.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

So I know that he cares about people.
Now we don't agree. But that;s what elections are about.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Like praxim, they all suck, but as a reminder more votes for RonPaul than Romney in his own state means the Cherokee squaw will lose to the color Brown as odd as it seems.

Vamoose!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be right, but I beg to differ. But you still owe me an apology!
Florida Retiree

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm back again old moldy, I’ve been busy building it! And the word you’re looking for is "INTERESTING" not "INNERESTING". I can see very clearly now where all that fungi began its long, long journey between your ears. http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...
I’m also pretty sure it must be tough hearing through all that soil and moister that’s in your head too but I can still see you do get through it once in a while, which reminds me once again to thank you for believing me when I said I was NOT that asshole who used your deceased wife to break your balls. There is a line FR that needs to be drawn when breaking balls and that is certainly one that's beyond me so, Thank you kindly!
And as you can see, unlike "I like cherries” Bull-Dyke Mary (host) and "you scumbag" praxis (her excrement) I refuse to make such false assumptions and accusations without proof. Their guessing game only proves my point how ignorant “useful idiots" truly are.
And there’s one other thing you seriously need to understand FR, when you get infected and sick from that “progressive” virus you need to step away from the herd a bit in a serious effort to overcome it while also trying to prevent giving it to others in your herd. Hence; walking dead!
Looking back now FR is it not interesting that Clint Eastwood chose a debate venue with an empty chair to ridicule the emptiness of this President?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3DGl-4gByV4XX
Looks like Romney did the same thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
John/Stamos, you know, you are a hard guy to like, even a little and please don’t get me confused with anyone who likes you. I took you on your word that you were not posting childlike comments and pretending to be someone else. However, there are those folks on this forum that think I was foolish for taking that stand and that it was in fact you playing hide & seek games with your name. In all honesty, I don’t really care.
It’s quite clear by your posts that you continue to reinforce all the negative statements people post towards you and I find it quite humorous that your approach is to stand in the middle of the rink with your arms spread far apart and state; “Go ahead hit me, if you can find an opening”. I know we are not in a boxing match here but it’s the best analogy that I can come up with in my present tired condition.
Now, let’s knock off the BS and call a spade a spade shall we; there was a guy on Topix that went by the name of Rad Granddad, is that you? If so, why are you hiding behind another name now? If you are not that individual, can you explain why you mirror image his form of writing not only in overkill length of verbiage to make a simple point but also to demand that your fellow posters believe that you are as honest as the day is long? I believe as others that these similarities are far too coincidental to be inaccurate but they are worthy of an explanation from you if they are not in fact true. So what is it?
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
Why do people call you John Hinckley. Or is Rad Grandad?
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Praxix33,
You call him John Hinckley.
Is that is real name ?
Hey Pervert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pervert
Read the poll, in voters sampled post debate Romney up by 3. Even Pew, yes Pew has Romney up by 4.

Wow

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
John/Stamos, you know, you are a hard guy to like, even a little and please don’t get me confused with anyone who likes you. I took you on your word that you were not posting childlike comments and pretending to be someone else. However, there are those folks on this forum that think I was foolish for taking that stand and that it was in fact you playing hide & seek games with your name. In all honesty, I don’t really care.
It’s quite clear by your posts that you continue to reinforce all the negative statements people post towards you and I find it quite humorous that your approach is to stand in the middle of the rink with your arms spread far apart and state; “Go ahead hit me, if you can find an opening”. I know we are not in a boxing match here but it’s the best analogy that I can come up with in my present tired condition.
Now, let’s knock off the BS and call a spade a spade shall we; there was a guy on Topix that went by the name of Rad Granddad, is that you? If so, why are you hiding behind another name now? If you are not that individual, can you explain why you mirror image his form of writing not only in overkill length of verbiage to make a simple point but also to demand that your fellow posters believe that you are as honest as the day is long? I believe as others that these similarities are far too coincidental to be inaccurate but they are worthy of an explanation from you if they are not in fact true. So what is it?
Who’s Rad Granddad? Old moldy one, I can stand in the middle of that rink with my arms spread far apart and state; “Go ahead hit me, if you can find an opening” because "on my mother’s grave" I can say so. You took my word for it and I appreciate that, politics aside, you at least had the balls to see that. Thank you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Hey Pervert wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pervert
Read the poll, in voters sampled post debate Romney up by 3. Even Pew, yes Pew has Romney up by 4.
Wow
Yes, I saw that. Pew has a tie. But, isn't Pew one of those skewed lib polls? How quick you are to rely on today what last week you considered unreliable.

Romney did a marvelous job lying through his teeth. You want to vote for someone based not on what he said, but how he said it, be my guest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
boycotting new market basket prices 2 hr BillyBob is BACK 23
Market Basket ready to hire 15 hr Sonny 17
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. 16 hr Bob 9
Nashua River victim a 'loving, caring man' 22 hr Pajama People 4
a holes Tue Senior-Bush 14
Jtn please get off topix Tue BillyBob is BACK 7
republicans Mon Hah 4
•••
•••