Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2632 Oct 8, 2012
Wrong wrote:
Barry is done. Ryan will mop the floor with Biden. The tide has turned
Wonder what stupid thing Biden will say .
What a joke he is.
If Obama does get realected . I hope nothing happens to him.
Wow Biden would be President.
Stamos Fan Club

Fitchburg, MA

#2633 Oct 8, 2012
Greetings all,it's time once again to pay homage an honor one of our greatest bloggers in History, that being Stamos of course. As we gather here today I would just like to remind all members of the Central Mass Chapter that this coming Saturday at Chapter HeadQuarters we will be having our semi-annual Raffle-Off Party.Third place winners will recieve complimentry wine tasting Tickets and a chance to meet Stamos himself at the Tasting. Second place winners will recieve a Blow-up Stamos Doll and a $50 Dollar certificate to buy Stamos related merchandise at our Chapters gift shop. First Place winners shall recieve Dinner for Two at Anthony's Pier Four along with special dinner guest Stamos in addition a night on the Town with Stamos will be included at Chapters expense. Should be a good turn-out this Saturday and remember you can't win the raffle if you don't join in the fun. See yah Saturday
enjoy!!!
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2634 Oct 8, 2012
Stamos Fan Club wrote:
Greetings all,it's time once again to pay homage an honor one of our greatest bloggers in History, that being Stamos of course. As we gather here today I would just like to remind all members of the Central Mass Chapter that this coming Saturday at Chapter HeadQuarters we will be having our semi-annual Raffle-Off Party.Third place winners will recieve complimentry wine tasting Tickets and a chance to meet Stamos himself at the Tasting. Second place winners will recieve a Blow-up Stamos Doll and a $50 Dollar certificate to buy Stamos related merchandise at our Chapters gift shop. First Place winners shall recieve Dinner for Two at Anthony's Pier Four along with special dinner guest Stamos in addition a night on the Town with Stamos will be included at Chapters expense. Should be a good turn-out this Saturday and remember you can't win the raffle if you don't join in the fun. See yah Saturday
enjoy!!!
Yep, right, you're not John. Brilliant deflection. At least it seems briliant if you're high.
Try again.
Sla seems fine with the fact that his buddy, John, taunts him, his daughter, and his "best friend".
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2635 Oct 8, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Your full of shit.
I was there from 9am to 1015.
I wore what I said I would wear.
Your a f coward,
Go head
What color is the carpet,
Where are the donuts located,
What nationalty are the server.
You f coward.
I said I'd be there. And I said at 850 am I was leaving to go there.
And I was there at 9am sharp.
Your not fooling anyone.
Because a few people on here know I show up,
F liar. Yellow bast-rd.
And I wore what I said I'd wear.
You a pu--y.
I think I did seer you there. Were you the one rummaging through the trash barrel looking for slightly eaten doughnuts for your breakfast? What's your next idea to prove you're not a coward? The street fight in front of the doughnut shop didn't pan out, maybe a hair pulling fight in front of a seven eleven is more your style?

Back to the subject of this forum. "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?" I will stake my reputation that Brown wins the election in 2010 and you can take that to the bank.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2636 Oct 8, 2012
Just be happy to know insults from you are laughable Sla. Unlike you I don't stoop so low as to assault or insult a woman (such as Mary) unlike you. So you can consider yourself safe candy girl.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2637 Oct 8, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
<quoted text>I think I did seer you there. Were you the one rummaging through the trash barrel looking for slightly eaten doughnuts for your breakfast? What's your next idea to prove you're not a coward? The street fight in front of the doughnut shop didn't pan out, maybe a hair pulling fight in front of a seven eleven is more your style?
Back to the subject of this forum. "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?" I will stake my reputation that Brown wins the election in 2010 and you can take that to the bank.
I feel sorry for your wife. Or girl friend.
Some one breaks into your house.. You will run out and leave her alone.
Or most likely you boy friend . F in Queer Boy.

Second time you don't show up.
Your like a little girl.
W H I M P. You still did not describe the place. the color of the carpet. Where the donuts are located. If it's men or woman who work there.
Because you know some of the people on here have been there.
So tell us the ansers,
No show fag.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2638 Oct 8, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
Just be happy to know insults from you are laughable Sla. Unlike you I don't stoop so low as to assault or insult a woman (such as Mary) unlike you. So you can consider yourself safe candy girl.
I insult any one I like.
It's still a free country. And Mary screw her 2.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2639 Oct 8, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, right, you're not John. Brilliant deflection. At least it seems briliant if you're high.
Try again.
Sla seems fine with the fact that his buddy, John, taunts him, his daughter, and his "best friend".
It's not John.
It's Funny Stuff. A few weeks ago . Funny Stuff was Bright Side.
He did not show up either.
Same lying whimp.

I have no problem With John.
It seem's he is a lot smarter then most of You.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2640 Oct 8, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
<quoted text>I think I did seer you there. Were you the one rummaging through the trash barrel looking for slightly eaten doughnuts for your breakfast? What's your next idea to prove you're not a coward? The street fight in front of the doughnut shop didn't pan out, maybe a hair pulling fight in front of a seven eleven is more your style?
Your reputation is worth crap. C O W A R D .
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2641 Oct 8, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
Take this to the bank. Your a liar. And a little Queer.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2642 Oct 8, 2012
C mon funny stuff.
Anser the Questions. If you don't.
People will know your full of crap,
Which I already know. Your a liar.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2643 Oct 8, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again.
Now I really know who you are.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2644 Oct 8, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again.
Keep guessing stupid. Now go back to the blackboard and try again. Like I said, Sla is apparently about as bright as a rock, but he has you covered.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2645 Oct 8, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Keep guessing stupid. Now go back to the blackboard and try again. Like I said, Sla is apparently about as bright as a rock, but he has you covered.
You can say what you want. That's fine.
And I know that you have her coverd.
And you also know who she is.

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2646 Oct 8, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Keep guessing stupid. Now go back to the blackboard and try again. Like I said, Sla is apparently about as bright as a rock, but he has you covered.
All of this is all very nice, but Scott Brown is going to lose.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2647 Oct 8, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
That could be.
4 Democrats for every Republican. In Mass.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2648 Oct 8, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
But the Gallup pol has Romney 2 points a head of Obama.
Abc News Romney 47 Obama 47.

I do want Brown to win. But I could really care less about Romney. or Obama.
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#2649 Oct 8, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida,
It is too bad that your empathy for this President isn't the same as your empathy for the last President. I understand you feel we are moving ahead, when many aspects of our economy indicate we haven't moved at all or we are in worst shape than when Obama started...
I also understand you feel Obama has attempted to work in a bipartisan fashion, but I'm not certain what President you're referring...it cannot possibly be Barrack Obama...his Presidency has brought more divisiveness than any presidency I can ever remember.
I'm thinking that you are seeing the Obama you would like him to be and not the person he really is as president.
Obama in his own words said if he can't get the job done in one term...let him go. I agree with him, it is time to let him go.
JF, I hope all is well with your mother, you and family during the recovery process. I went through it with my mother God bless her soul.
Ok now, let’s put the mittens back on; I don’t think it would be beneficial for us to rehash or do a comparison between Dubya and the President as you are suggesting, that’s yesterday’s newspaper. Looking towards the future, I am still convinced that Mr. Romney is not suited to be our president as I have stated before, but because I respect you I’ll repeat myself. Mr. Romney is a very wealthy man, an excellent venture capitalist and has the ability to obtain just about anything on the planet; the one thing that he cannot purchase although he is trying desperately is the prestige of being President of the United States of America. To make a point; we saw and heard him talking downwardly (as I took it) about the folks like you and I when addressing the high rollers he was entertaining and giving them the “feel good” speech they wanted hear. He does not know the life “Joe the plumber” lives, he does not know what’s it like to have a mortgage and worry about keeping a job to make the payments on time, he does not know what it’s like to not have medical coverage and be sick or to have sick family members and not have coverage, he does not know how to budget for the family vacation each summer and not fall behind on household financial obligations. This is someone who is and I’ll use the popular term “Out of Touch” with us working class people, he’s a Corp. Bottom Line Dollar guy whose main focus is on making profit at ALL costs and that is not what America needs now or in the foreseeable future. Having a balanced budget is a beautiful thing, but if you have a country full of people in need and suffering it’s not worth it and won’t last long, we’ve been there, done that .
I don’t mean to sound like a “Give the Store Away Liberal” what I am saying is; I am all for making a decent wage for a day’s work and earning your way in life for you and your family not a free hand out because you don’t want to work. I also believe in giving a feller a helping hand when he’s down but not supporting him.
I have said from time to time on here that I am not a huge fan of the president or some of his policy’s or people in his employ but if we elect Mr. Romney we’ll be going back to what we had four yrs. ago, it didn’t work then and won’t work now.
Now, the above is why I think the country should re-elect President Obama and not because I am a fan of his.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2650 Oct 8, 2012
Don't blame me for who ever the president is Romney or Obama,
Not worth my vote.
2 liars, 2 conn artist.

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2651 Oct 8, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
But the Gallup pol has Romney 2 points a head of Obama.
Abc News Romney 47 Obama 47.
I do want Brown to win. But I could really care less about Romney. or Obama.
Actually, Gallup has Obama up 5.

And, Brown will lose because of Obama's coattails in Massachusetts. Do you want to vote for Brown or against Warren?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 2 hr beyond Lynch claims 87
News Concerned Fitchburg residents get tour of propo... 11 hr GOBN 13
Just Another Monday Dec 7 Lynch for Cow Dung 2
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... Dec 7 Medal of Truth 7
Help Feed Our Community (HFOC) Dec 6 Tami 1
Uncle Remus Dec 6 Irvine 1
News Fitchburg man and Worcester woman pronounced de... (Jul '10) Dec 5 Mom to Tom 27

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages