|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Funny stuff.
Oh I know you'll come on later. And say you were out today.
And away from the computer.
What a piece of crap you are.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text> A vote for Romney is a vote for plutocracy. If you can't understand that, then you are indeed the idiot you've revealed yourself to be.
Could it be said that Democrats are of plutocracy as well? Hollywood Zionists and left wing Bilderbergs manipulate the strings to the left don't they? I mean behind the scenes both parties yuck it up yet they sling mud at one another on camera. Isn't that what this is all about praxis? Or are YOU the idiot not to see the big picture as to privy the left. Ya know, I'll have the board know that earlier in the year you claimed to be a Libertarian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutocracy
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Funny Stuff.
Next Time send crazy Mary. She has more ball's then you.

The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Equality can never be found within sexual discourse or disobedience and should never qualify as marriage. Sexual discourse and disobedience are indeed venomous as witnessed here since the 60's.

A health crisis to a marriage crisis to a parenting crisis.
The rainbow veil of death marches on as the false messiah.

There will come a day

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

“I don’t think American elections should be bankrolled by America’s most powerful interests, or worse, by foreign entities,”- Barrack Obama

And now we learn that this Community Agitator spread the welfare President has been illegally soliciting foreign donors via a social media website all along.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/08/claim-obama...

Oblame-O has amply demonstrated on many occasions that he considers our "laws" are just something to work around, just like he works around Congress to achieve his goals.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Funny stuff wrote:
<quoted text>Mary I'm not sure where people like yourself have this misconception that all Republicans are wealthy. In reality it is the Democrats who are the wealthiest. Scott Brown has chump change compaired to Warren and Obama cleary states to Romney more than once during the debate that "people like us don't have to worry about money". Don't even try to compair Romneys tax returns to someone like Kerry. The difference is Romney earned his money and Kerry married his.
What's going on?
Narrowing eyes suspiciously..
This is a polite post!!

I don't know or care how much money anyone else has. I'm a person who feels fortunate to have what I do, and don't dwell on others having more (or less).

I do believe you are correct in that all politicians are wealthy, compared to us "commoners".
A disturbing fact of life, in this "equal opportunity" Democracy.
If you're not rich, running for office is mostly out of the question.

The difference, is that Democrats are usually willing to pay it forward in service to those who are needy, or just trying to work for the American dream
Wealthy Republicans, on the other hand, want to evade taxes all together. On top of that, they're always starting wars. Could they be trying to get rid of poorer Americans who need the armed services to find work at all?
Wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Barry is done. Ryan will mop the floor with Biden. The tide has turned
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I support a full audit and an end to the federal reserve.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be said that Democrats are of plutocracy as well? Hollywood Zionists and left wing Bilderbergs manipulate the strings to the left don't they? I mean behind the scenes both parties yuck it up yet they sling mud at one another on camera. Isn't that what this is all about praxis? Or are YOU the idiot not to see the big picture as to privy the left. Ya know, I'll have the board know that earlier in the year you claimed to be a Libertarian.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutocracy
He's no libertarian, just a phoney like the rest of his herd. Oblame-O supporters still expect "the old Oblame-O" to show up for the upcoming debates? News Flash! There Is No "Old" Oblame-O!!! The "old" Oblame-O was nothing but a myth, a fable whipped up out of the collective fantasies of these hard-core Liberals. Lefties all over the country projected their best (actually, worst) desires upon Oblame-O and being the sponge he is, he soaked them up with exuberance. The "old Oblame-O" was at best a broken mirror, reflecting an image the Oblameunistas wanted to see. But the polish has worn off that mirror and we can now see through him most clearly.(Most of us, saw through him as far back as 2004.) The sponge is saturated. What do you do with a saturated sponge? You wring it OUT.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Wrong wrote:
Barry is done. Ryan will mop the floor with Biden. The tide has turned
Wonder what stupid thing Biden will say .
What a joke he is.
If Obama does get realected . I hope nothing happens to him.
Wow Biden would be President.
Stamos Fan Club

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Greetings all,it's time once again to pay homage an honor one of our greatest bloggers in History, that being Stamos of course. As we gather here today I would just like to remind all members of the Central Mass Chapter that this coming Saturday at Chapter HeadQuarters we will be having our semi-annual Raffle-Off Party.Third place winners will recieve complimentry wine tasting Tickets and a chance to meet Stamos himself at the Tasting. Second place winners will recieve a Blow-up Stamos Doll and a $50 Dollar certificate to buy Stamos related merchandise at our Chapters gift shop. First Place winners shall recieve Dinner for Two at Anthony's Pier Four along with special dinner guest Stamos in addition a night on the Town with Stamos will be included at Chapters expense. Should be a good turn-out this Saturday and remember you can't win the raffle if you don't join in the fun. See yah Saturday
enjoy!!!
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Stamos Fan Club wrote:
Greetings all,it's time once again to pay homage an honor one of our greatest bloggers in History, that being Stamos of course. As we gather here today I would just like to remind all members of the Central Mass Chapter that this coming Saturday at Chapter HeadQuarters we will be having our semi-annual Raffle-Off Party.Third place winners will recieve complimentry wine tasting Tickets and a chance to meet Stamos himself at the Tasting. Second place winners will recieve a Blow-up Stamos Doll and a $50 Dollar certificate to buy Stamos related merchandise at our Chapters gift shop. First Place winners shall recieve Dinner for Two at Anthony's Pier Four along with special dinner guest Stamos in addition a night on the Town with Stamos will be included at Chapters expense. Should be a good turn-out this Saturday and remember you can't win the raffle if you don't join in the fun. See yah Saturday
enjoy!!!
Yep, right, you're not John. Brilliant deflection. At least it seems briliant if you're high.
Try again.
Sla seems fine with the fact that his buddy, John, taunts him, his daughter, and his "best friend".
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Your full of shit.
I was there from 9am to 1015.
I wore what I said I would wear.
Your a f coward,
Go head
What color is the carpet,
Where are the donuts located,
What nationalty are the server.
You f coward.
I said I'd be there. And I said at 850 am I was leaving to go there.
And I was there at 9am sharp.
Your not fooling anyone.
Because a few people on here know I show up,
F liar. Yellow bast-rd.
And I wore what I said I'd wear.
You a pu--y.
I think I did seer you there. Were you the one rummaging through the trash barrel looking for slightly eaten doughnuts for your breakfast? What's your next idea to prove you're not a coward? The street fight in front of the doughnut shop didn't pan out, maybe a hair pulling fight in front of a seven eleven is more your style?

Back to the subject of this forum. "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?" I will stake my reputation that Brown wins the election in 2010 and you can take that to the bank.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Just be happy to know insults from you are laughable Sla. Unlike you I don't stoop so low as to assault or insult a woman (such as Mary) unlike you. So you can consider yourself safe candy girl.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Funny stuff wrote:
<quoted text>I think I did seer you there. Were you the one rummaging through the trash barrel looking for slightly eaten doughnuts for your breakfast? What's your next idea to prove you're not a coward? The street fight in front of the doughnut shop didn't pan out, maybe a hair pulling fight in front of a seven eleven is more your style?
Back to the subject of this forum. "Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?" I will stake my reputation that Brown wins the election in 2010 and you can take that to the bank.
I feel sorry for your wife. Or girl friend.
Some one breaks into your house.. You will run out and leave her alone.
Or most likely you boy friend . F in Queer Boy.

Second time you don't show up.
Your like a little girl.
W H I M P. You still did not describe the place. the color of the carpet. Where the donuts are located. If it's men or woman who work there.
Because you know some of the people on here have been there.
So tell us the ansers,
No show fag.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Funny stuff wrote:
Just be happy to know insults from you are laughable Sla. Unlike you I don't stoop so low as to assault or insult a woman (such as Mary) unlike you. So you can consider yourself safe candy girl.
I insult any one I like.
It's still a free country. And Mary screw her 2.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, right, you're not John. Brilliant deflection. At least it seems briliant if you're high.
Try again.
Sla seems fine with the fact that his buddy, John, taunts him, his daughter, and his "best friend".
It's not John.
It's Funny Stuff. A few weeks ago . Funny Stuff was Bright Side.
He did not show up either.
Same lying whimp.

I have no problem With John.
It seem's he is a lot smarter then most of You.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Funny stuff wrote:
<quoted text>I think I did seer you there. Were you the one rummaging through the trash barrel looking for slightly eaten doughnuts for your breakfast? What's your next idea to prove you're not a coward? The street fight in front of the doughnut shop didn't pan out, maybe a hair pulling fight in front of a seven eleven is more your style?
Your reputation is worth crap. C O W A R D .
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Funny stuff wrote:
Take this to the bank. Your a liar. And a little Queer.
Sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

C mon funny stuff.
Anser the Questions. If you don't.
People will know your full of crap,
Which I already know. Your a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••