Malden resident

United States

#2600 Oct 8, 2012
Anyone know when the next debate is between Brown and chicken little? Seems like all of chicken littles tv ads on the Republicans interferring with womens abortion rights were pulled once the report came out that the birth rate dropped for the 4th year in a row and not due to the Republicans Women aren't getting pregnant because they are choosing not to in this poor economic climate in the USA
Echo

Tyngsboro, MA

#2601 Oct 8, 2012
Scott who..
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2602 Oct 8, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wealthy Republican leadership laughs at all the useful idiots they have doing their biddling. Totally turned around and manipulated.
It's sad, after Romney revealed his true feelings, there is anyone still blindly following him, willing to lap up any crumb.
Actually, I think John will vote Democratic. He knows his entire government provided existence is at stake.
He thinks if he pretends he's pro Republican, we won't "know".
Mary I'm not sure where people like yourself have this misconception that all Republicans are wealthy. In reality it is the Democrats who are the wealthiest. Scott Brown has chump change compaired to Warren and Obama cleary states to Romney more than once during the debate that "people like us don't have to worry about money". Don't even try to compair Romneys tax returns to someone like Kerry. The difference is Romney earned his money and Kerry married his.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2603 Oct 8, 2012
In truth Obamas income was down from the 5.5 million of last year. The scarey thing is the Obamas waited until the very last day they had to file and they still did their taxes wrong. That doesn't sound like someone who can balance a national budget.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2604 Oct 8, 2012
Malden resident wrote:
Anyone know when the next debate is between Brown and chicken little? Seems like all of chicken littles tv ads on the Republicans interferring with womens abortion rights were pulled once the report came out that the birth rate dropped for the 4th year in a row and not due to the Republicans Women aren't getting pregnant because they are choosing not to in this poor economic climate in the USA
This Wednesday.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#2605 Oct 8, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
The numbers and the method to calculate them are mind boggling and I question what they really mean.
We keep hearing that the president lost the debate, well he did. The country is still in very bad shape, there are no real good jobs as they have been outsourced overseas, so how can you have America “back to work” as we once knew it. The Middle East is a hot bed ready to explode and we have all these other little countries struggling to survive. However, with all the negatives going on around the U.S. and the World we see our current leader forging forward, keeping a steady pace according to the pre-plan(s) laid out and keeping and maintaining major disruptions at bay while trying to work the issues and reach compromise on the betterment for life in the U.S. within our own government and leaders from each of our 50 States.
The blame to put our country’s troubles on the past Administration is over, we all know where they came from so let’s leave it there. It’s time to continue to correct them which is being done as we speak.
We have a very sick America and we have someone in charge of healing it at present and we all know that the ills the country cannot be healed by “take 2 aspirins and call me in the morning”. The current leadership is making headway, not at the pace we’d all like, but it’s headway, so why would we want to stop the progress that’s being made and turn the country’s ills over to someone who does not have any plans to remedy and/or cure them? We cannot elect someone who says I have a plan, just elect me then I’ll show you what it is! I’ll tell you what it is, it’s a rehash of what we saw with the last Administration running the show. So it comes down to; if you want to go back to the way it was Vote in the debate winner or if you want to move ahead stick with our current leadership and take the debates at just what they are just debates without real action results.
So with ALL this, what are the numbers telling us??
Florida,

It is too bad that your empathy for this President isn't the same as your empathy for the last President. I understand you feel we are moving ahead, when many aspects of our economy indicate we haven't moved at all or we are in worst shape than when Obama started...

I also understand you feel Obama has attempted to work in a bipartisan fashion, but I'm not certain what President you're referring...it cannot possibly be Barrack Obama...his Presidency has brought more divisiveness than any presidency I can ever remember.

I'm thinking that you are seeing the Obama you would like him to be and not the person he really is as president.

Obama in his own words said if he can't get the job done in one term...let him go. I agree with him, it is time to let him go.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2606 Oct 8, 2012
Just facts.
How is your MOM doing?
I hope she is getting stronger each day.

Have a nice week,
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2607 Oct 8, 2012
On my way to top donut on Aiken st for my meeting with funny stuff.
huh

Leominster, MA

#2608 Oct 8, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
In truth Obamas income was down from the 5.5 million of last year. The scarey thing is the Obamas waited until the very last day they had to file and they still did their taxes wrong. That doesn't sound like someone who can balance a national budget.
I doubt they do there own tax returns. Even I don't.
Just Facts

Southborough, MA

#2610 Oct 8, 2012
Sla wrote:
Just facts.
How is your MOM doing?
I hope she is getting stronger each day.
Have a nice week,
Hi SLA,

Mom is healing slowly but surely...thanks for asking.

Have a great week as well...
Malden resident

United States

#2611 Oct 8, 2012
Sla, Thanks for the update
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2612 Oct 8, 2012
Sla you could have yold me you were gonna be a no show. The doughnuts there are not worth the trip.

Huh, my point exactly. If Obama can't even hire a competent accountant to do his taxes what would lead someone to believe he would do any better at appointing officials?
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2613 Oct 8, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
Sla you could have yold me you were gonna be a no show. The doughnuts there are not worth the trip.
Huh, my point exactly. If Obama can't even hire a competent accountant to do his taxes what would lead someone to believe he would do any better at appointing officials?
Your full of shit.
I was there from 9am to 1015.
I wore what I said I would wear.
Your a f coward,
Go head
What color is the carpet,
Where are the donuts located,
What nationalty are the server.
You f coward.
I said I'd be there. And I said at 850 am I was leaving to go there.
And I was there at 9am sharp.
Your not fooling anyone.
Because a few people on here know I show up,
F liar. Yellow bast-rd.
And I wore what I said I'd wear.
You a pu--y.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2614 Oct 8, 2012
Just funny.
You and your big mouth.
You challangrd me and I agreed.
And you back out ,
Big mouth.
And can't back it up.
G o f yourself pu--y.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2615 Oct 8, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
What happen chicken shit.
you sent this 33 min ago.
What did you do bring a lap top whit you.
No way you got there on time and made it back home.
To send me this e mail,
F big mouth coward,

Describe what I asked you about the place,
Whimp,

And this is the second time your a no show.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2616 Oct 8, 2012
Malden resident wrote:
Sla, Thanks for the update
Your welcome.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2617 Oct 8, 2012
Just Funny.
You mention that you belong to the CSC club.
What does that stand for.
Cowards SOCIAL CLUB.

F PU--Y.,
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2618 Oct 8, 2012
Just funny.
Is your new name.
Because you are too just funny..
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2619 Oct 8, 2012
C mon Funny Stuff .
Describe the place..
And what color uniforms do the wear.
C mon a hole your makeing a fool of yourself. 6611
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2620 Oct 8, 2012
Funny stuff.
What are you going to do.
Anser me in an hour or 2,
After you take a ride down there to check thec place out.

Next time send your mom or sister.
They have more balls then you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massachusetts town drops plan for ban on tobacc... 5 hr Jtn 5
This time I really mean it. Really. 9 hr The Insider 43
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 14 hr kev lynch 115
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 14 hr BillyBob aka Jimbo 309
Awfully quiet on Topix as the heat is on (Nov '12) 22 hr Pajama People 24
Positive steps in Fitchburg (Sep '12) Fri Jeff 33
Where is Kevin Lynch? Fri Rambo 7

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg

Personal Finance