Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2589 Oct 7, 2012
Vet 72 wrote:
The other day my neighbor was talking about how divided we are as a nation.I assured him that we've been through deeper problems and we'll get through these as well.The problems we face didn't just happen over the last 4 years.Our problems( especially in regards to Wall Street) have been in the making over several decades.The repeal of Glass-Steigel was like opening the door for the thieves- coupled with unlimited money stealing our elections have caused these problems.One thing that I see as a positive development is the number of people bailing out of both political parties and registering independent.I hope and pray that we can come together as a nation and solve what are some very serious problems.
Hopefully, we're not all that divided.
It appears with the exception of a few sane individuals, this forum mainly attracts people with anger management/mental issues that have little to do with normal people. They think if they "yell" enough and repeat themselves, that someone will notice them.
The independent movement appears, on the surface, to be a good thing, but in reality, politics in this country is a 2 party system. Vote for an independent who somewhat aligns with a candidate of say, the Republican party that you could tolerate, what you do is take away votes from the Democrat you may find intolerable, and vice versa.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2590 Oct 7, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not sure I understand this comment. If the Republicans win John will have to get a job. Isn't that what the country wants?
I think I see the light!
It's high time a lot of people such as him stop taking our hard earned money so they can sit around doped up.
I'd like the savings to be used to pay down the deficit, however, not wasted on the military.
I don't think our soldiers should die because people in other countries won't stand up to their oppressive governments.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2591 Oct 7, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
And your real name is not Mary Devlin,
You got that name from a story on a kindel.
Your a real hypocrit. I have compastion for people.
If the guy had a bus accident. And he is going through hard times.
That;s a bad thing for some one to go through
You are trying so hard to turn people against each other.
Your like Obama Devide people.
So you think I;m as crazy as a bed bug.
Well your a Roach.
I said I would not vote for Obama or Romney.
Now I will vote for Romney.
Just for the enjoyment of knowing I counterd your vote.
Some people on here are independents,
Your one of those whacos who votes a straight ticket ,
No matter what nut is on that ticket.
Your real name is not sla.(No, I do not care what your real name is).
My life is not all about you, so I am not available to fight with you, whenever you're having a psychotic break.

I do believe you have lots of other posters who are happy to fuss and fight.
I posted here because I actually thought we could have an exchange of ideas on topic.

It may surprise you to know I don't care who you vote for. Cut off your nose to spite your face,
then go whining because you didn't "know".
Do not post to me anymore. Also, please, no more of your insincere apologies.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2592 Oct 7, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>Madam, you most certainly do have the right to disagree with my beliefs and comments, it is your right as an American citizen to do so (I assume that you are a citizen of the US of A).
Before I get started replying to your comments, I would like to say that the tone you use in replying me is of strong anger, you seem inwardly deeply annoyed, disturbed, and very angry as the inner anger that you are feeling inwardly jumps out in your descriptions of the problems that you are expressing towards me . I might suggest that whether you agree or disagree with any of my viewpoints that you seek help to resolve your own internal anger/hatred to hopefully make you a healthier and happier person.
Now the above being said; as I have stated several times in this forum. I am not pleased nor am I fan of Barack Obama, but he is the president of my country and I respect him and the office he holds as he was elected by the majority of Americans and I also respect their choice in selecting our leader.
As I stated, I believe president Obama is doing the best job possible considering the issues facing our country whether or not they were inherited they are his to deal with. It appears he is doing the most that he can and is trying to work his policies and procedures through as a part of the needs of the America people.
The statements you make are of a selfish person, there are other Americans that are in desperate need of medical care and assistance to help them get on their feet as a result of the Great Recession and the fact the country was on the brink of another Depression that was avoided by the actions of our President. I could go on to try and educate you further but until you get your inner anger under management and find the ability to listen to reason in order, I feel I would be wasting my time and your time and would only fuel the inner anger you have inside further. So for now, I just wish you well and again suggest you seek professional help.
I think you've hit the nail on the head, and not only about this poster.
Please enjoy your evening. We had a houseful for the Pats game.
Love when they win. Go Pats!

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2593 Oct 7, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm back again old moldy, I’ve been busy building it! And the word you’re looking for is "INTERESTING" not "INNERESTING". I can see very clearly now where all that fungi began its long, long journey between your ears. http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...
I’m also pretty sure it must be tough hearing through all that soil and moister that’s in your head too but I can still see you do get through it once in a while, which reminds me once again to thank you for believing me when I said I was NOT that asshole who used your deceased wife to break your balls. There is a line FR that needs to be drawn when breaking balls and that is certainly one that's beyond me so, Thank you kindly!
And as you can see, unlike "I like cherries” Bull-Dyke Mary (host) and "you scumbag" praxis (her excrement) I refuse to make such false assumptions and accusations without proof. Their guessing game only proves my point how ignorant “useful idiots" truly are.
And there’s one other thing you seriously need to understand FR, when you get infected and sick from that “progressive” virus you need to step away from the herd a bit in a serious effort to overcome it while also trying to prevent giving it to others in your herd. Hence; walking dead!
Looking back now FR is it not interesting that Clint Eastwood chose a debate venue with an empty chair to ridicule the emptiness of this President?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3DGl-4gByV4XX
Looks like Romney did the same thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
A vote for Romney is a vote for plutocracy. If you can't understand that, then you are indeed the idiot you've revealed yourself to be.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2594 Oct 7, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text> A vote for Romney is a vote for plutocracy. If you can't understand that, then you are indeed the idiot you've revealed yourself to be.
You owe me an apology praxis, and you KNOW IT! Until then don't even bother.

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2595 Oct 7, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>You owe me an apology praxis, and you KNOW IT! Until then don't even bother.
I do not. You claim you have compassion for those who are different from you, but you don't. You're a cruel fraud.

Go pretend to be a musician and demand apologies while you're posting as "Rag."
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2596 Oct 7, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text> A vote for Romney is a vote for plutocracy. If you can't understand that, then you are indeed the idiot you've revealed yourself to be.
The Wealthy Republican leadership laughs at all the useful idiots they have doing their biddling. Totally turned around and manipulated.

It's sad, after Romney revealed his true feelings, there is anyone still blindly following him, willing to lap up any crumb.
Actually, I think John will vote Democratic. He knows his entire government provided existence is at stake.
He thinks if he pretends he's pro Republican, we won't "know".

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2597 Oct 7, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not. You claim you have compassion for those who are different from you, but you don't. You're a cruel fraud.
Go pretend to be a musician and demand apologies while you're posting as "Rag."
Who's rag? Point it out and I'll be more than happy to point out that you are wrong, AGAIN.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2598 Oct 8, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
My life is not all about you, so I am not available to fight with you, whenever you're having a psychotic break.
I posted here because I actually thought we could have an exchange of ideas on topic.
It may surprise you to know I don't care who you vote for. Cut off your nose to spite your face,
Screw you.
On the other hand. Never mind.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2599 Oct 8, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently have nothing to say any longer.
But your own past boredom.
Malden resident

United States

#2600 Oct 8, 2012
Anyone know when the next debate is between Brown and chicken little? Seems like all of chicken littles tv ads on the Republicans interferring with womens abortion rights were pulled once the report came out that the birth rate dropped for the 4th year in a row and not due to the Republicans Women aren't getting pregnant because they are choosing not to in this poor economic climate in the USA
Echo

Tyngsboro, MA

#2601 Oct 8, 2012
Scott who..
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2602 Oct 8, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wealthy Republican leadership laughs at all the useful idiots they have doing their biddling. Totally turned around and manipulated.
It's sad, after Romney revealed his true feelings, there is anyone still blindly following him, willing to lap up any crumb.
Actually, I think John will vote Democratic. He knows his entire government provided existence is at stake.
He thinks if he pretends he's pro Republican, we won't "know".
Mary I'm not sure where people like yourself have this misconception that all Republicans are wealthy. In reality it is the Democrats who are the wealthiest. Scott Brown has chump change compaired to Warren and Obama cleary states to Romney more than once during the debate that "people like us don't have to worry about money". Don't even try to compair Romneys tax returns to someone like Kerry. The difference is Romney earned his money and Kerry married his.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2603 Oct 8, 2012
In truth Obamas income was down from the 5.5 million of last year. The scarey thing is the Obamas waited until the very last day they had to file and they still did their taxes wrong. That doesn't sound like someone who can balance a national budget.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2604 Oct 8, 2012
Malden resident wrote:
Anyone know when the next debate is between Brown and chicken little? Seems like all of chicken littles tv ads on the Republicans interferring with womens abortion rights were pulled once the report came out that the birth rate dropped for the 4th year in a row and not due to the Republicans Women aren't getting pregnant because they are choosing not to in this poor economic climate in the USA
This Wednesday.
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#2605 Oct 8, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
The numbers and the method to calculate them are mind boggling and I question what they really mean.
We keep hearing that the president lost the debate, well he did. The country is still in very bad shape, there are no real good jobs as they have been outsourced overseas, so how can you have America “back to work” as we once knew it. The Middle East is a hot bed ready to explode and we have all these other little countries struggling to survive. However, with all the negatives going on around the U.S. and the World we see our current leader forging forward, keeping a steady pace according to the pre-plan(s) laid out and keeping and maintaining major disruptions at bay while trying to work the issues and reach compromise on the betterment for life in the U.S. within our own government and leaders from each of our 50 States.
The blame to put our country’s troubles on the past Administration is over, we all know where they came from so let’s leave it there. It’s time to continue to correct them which is being done as we speak.
We have a very sick America and we have someone in charge of healing it at present and we all know that the ills the country cannot be healed by “take 2 aspirins and call me in the morning”. The current leadership is making headway, not at the pace we’d all like, but it’s headway, so why would we want to stop the progress that’s being made and turn the country’s ills over to someone who does not have any plans to remedy and/or cure them? We cannot elect someone who says I have a plan, just elect me then I’ll show you what it is! I’ll tell you what it is, it’s a rehash of what we saw with the last Administration running the show. So it comes down to; if you want to go back to the way it was Vote in the debate winner or if you want to move ahead stick with our current leadership and take the debates at just what they are just debates without real action results.
So with ALL this, what are the numbers telling us??
Florida,

It is too bad that your empathy for this President isn't the same as your empathy for the last President. I understand you feel we are moving ahead, when many aspects of our economy indicate we haven't moved at all or we are in worst shape than when Obama started...

I also understand you feel Obama has attempted to work in a bipartisan fashion, but I'm not certain what President you're referring...it cannot possibly be Barrack Obama...his Presidency has brought more divisiveness than any presidency I can ever remember.

I'm thinking that you are seeing the Obama you would like him to be and not the person he really is as president.

Obama in his own words said if he can't get the job done in one term...let him go. I agree with him, it is time to let him go.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2606 Oct 8, 2012
Just facts.
How is your MOM doing?
I hope she is getting stronger each day.

Have a nice week,
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2607 Oct 8, 2012
On my way to top donut on Aiken st for my meeting with funny stuff.
huh

Leominster, MA

#2608 Oct 8, 2012
Funny stuff wrote:
In truth Obamas income was down from the 5.5 million of last year. The scarey thing is the Obamas waited until the very last day they had to file and they still did their taxes wrong. That doesn't sound like someone who can balance a national budget.
I doubt they do there own tax returns. Even I don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 5 hr Captain Crunch 82
News Fitchburg fire chief and firefighters honored T... 23 hr Fat Stevie 3
Make America Great Again! Fri Bill 2
News One-lane Main Street project gets underway in F... Dec 1 Momma Fattie 39
Fitchburg State University Dec 1 Jeff 1
Lorenda Grella Dec 1 Bill 2
Sam Squalia's Feet Nov 30 Weasel 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance