Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2400 Oct 3, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Nice to see praxis getting kicked around here too. What a sad sight for sore eyes.
You are such a stupid intolerant c#nt, Dio,

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2401 Oct 3, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text> You are such a stupid intolerant c#nt, Dio,
You are very intelligent and for the most part; eloquent. Praxis33... Relax Sir! You are so much better. Don't let them get to you.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2402 Oct 3, 2012
Voix wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very intelligent and for the most part; eloquent. Praxis33... Relax Sir! You are so much better. Don't let them get to you.
Thanks, but it's the only language these trolls can understand.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2403 Oct 3, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but it's the only language these trolls can understand.
Sorry; just trying to make you seem not as rude... Total fail :)
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2404 Oct 4, 2012
The best qoute from Obama was when he said something like "That will give people an extra $3200 to spend so they can buy a new car or a new computer for their kid". I don't know where he does his shopping but he is getting good deals on new cars and totally ripped off on computers.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2405 Oct 4, 2012
$3.200 for a computer. Must be from rent a center.

$3,200 FOR A NEW CAR,

MUST BE DOWN PAYMENT ON A LEASE.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2406 Oct 4, 2012
oBAMA WANTS TO CUT d FENCE,
the chinese are building like crazy,

Cut d fence, More lay offs.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2407 Oct 4, 2012
90 billion on solar.
And there going broke.

250 million to the muslim brother hood.

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2408 Oct 4, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Your game is up Praxis... You are the gutless pig and obviously haven't been paying any attention to all the dialogue Civil and I have had now for several years. You're just a puke looking for a distraction from all those who are exposing your scams and lies. Now get to the back of the herd sniffing ass again where you belong.
Stamos, you are a punk and a bully. You hide behind silly names and insult people's spouses. You desperately google polemical articles and triumphantly post links to them, pretending all the while that you have a monopoly on wisdom, when it's obvious than you mind is incapable of holding more than one thought at a time, and that one thought consists of ideas you steal from others.
Linden Sq

United States

#2409 Oct 4, 2012
Obama lost the debate the only thing he knows how to do is waste millions weekly hurling empty shit bombs at his opponent in prerecorded messages where he doesn't have to answer for the lies and deliberate distortions Live debates are a different ball game I'm glad he lost He deserves to lose We deserve better than this President

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2410 Oct 4, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text> You are such a stupid intolerant c#nt, Dio,
Tsk, tsk, tsk Praxis. Do you beat women? What would bull-dyke think of this abuse after you’ve been on here licking he/she’s ass? Oh wait; you could be bull-dyke-mary? And I can see very clearly now it’s your MO and that my instincts all along about you have been correct. Apparently grazing about in that LGBT militant herd of yours has come back to haunt you. Did you really think all that dung you’ve been spewing and stirring up wouldn’t attract some flies and expose your little head games?

Oh look, there’s one over there!

“Really! Why the anger?

What could be more entertaining than watching two Gay Jewish Sociopaths, right and left wingnuts going at it in a cat & mouse chase contest with prizes?

Best thing on Topix!

You'd rather talk about what - North Adams? Boring!”
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/north-adams-m...

Oh! And look, another one here!

“The 'Photograph Praxis33 - Win Money!' Contest continues!

Take Praxis33's Picture and Win Money!
This contest offers as much as $250 to the winner.”

“Praxis33 appears to be in his mid-30's to mid-40's. He's physically disabled and claims to cruise around the sidewalks of downtown North Adams in a "Medicare scooter", a type of motorized wheelchair (but you also might find Praxis33 in an old-fashioned hand-powered wheelchair.)
Praxis33 should not be too difficult to spot as he is also likely to be texting away using his I-Pad or I-Phone type communication device.
Do not be fooled by Praxis33's physical disability or his seemingly sympathetic appearance.
Praxis33 online is an incredibly vicious and nasty character, full of anger, venom, and hate.
The fellow is known repeatedly to defame and to make libelous and vile allegations in his online posts.”

MOVE ON TROLL!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#2411 Oct 4, 2012
Linden Sq wrote:
Obama lost the debate the only thing he knows how to do is waste millions weekly hurling empty shit bombs at his opponent in prerecorded messages where he doesn't have to answer for the lies and deliberate distortions Live debates are a different ball game I'm glad he lost He deserves to lose We deserve better than this President
You have no clue at all!

You have no logic and the wealthy such as Romney are making you a complete fool as they enjoy laughing at your gullible stupidity

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2412 Oct 4, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, tsk, tsk Praxis. Do you beat women? What would bull-dyke think of this abuse after you’ve been on here licking he/she’s ass? Oh wait; you could be bull-dyke-mary? And I can see very clearly now it’s your MO and that my instincts all along about you have been correct. Apparently grazing about in that LGBT militant herd of yours has come back to haunt you. Did you really think all that dung you’ve been spewing and stirring up wouldn’t attract some flies and expose your little head games?
Oh look, there’s one over there!
“Really! Why the anger?
What could be more entertaining than watching two Gay Jewish Sociopaths, right and left wingnuts going at it in a cat & mouse chase contest with prizes?
Best thing on Topix!
You'd rather talk about what - North Adams? Boring!”
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/north-adams-m...
Oh! And look, another one here!
“The 'Photograph Praxis33 - Win Money!' Contest continues!
Take Praxis33's Picture and Win Money!
This contest offers as much as $250 to the winner.”
“Praxis33 appears to be in his mid-30's to mid-40's. He's physically disabled and claims to cruise around the sidewalks of downtown North Adams in a "Medicare scooter", a type of motorized wheelchair (but you also might find Praxis33 in an old-fashioned hand-powered wheelchair.)
Praxis33 should not be too difficult to spot as he is also likely to be texting away using his I-Pad or I-Phone type communication device.
Do not be fooled by Praxis33's physical disability or his seemingly sympathetic appearance.
Praxis33 online is an incredibly vicious and nasty character, full of anger, venom, and hate.
The fellow is known repeatedly to defame and to make libelous and vile allegations in his online posts.”
MOVE ON TROLL!
What a gutless, intolerant moron you are Stamos. Siding with the likes of Glenn Heller, a stalker of women, admitted indigent, and debtor to the federal goverment of hundreds of thousands of dollars reveal to be exactly whom I suspected: a loser at life, angry at those who are smarter, more successful, and more tolerant.

Stamos, liker Heller and Dio, just another closet case.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2413 Oct 4, 2012
For Just Facts..
I'm so glad your mom is ok. Your tomatoes were a big hit at the dinner party we had last night.
Retiree's wife and I hosted it to celebrate him getting through his surgery.(after all the pillow fluffing, of course)
Keep taking good care of your mom. She's the only one you get. Kudos for treating her like the treasure she is.
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2414 Oct 4, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep guessing stupid. You look more and more foolish every time you post. Oh look! over here, no over there! Ha hahahhahahah.
You must be one hell of a teacher. I feel bad for all those students and those parents who are getting shortchanged by some clueless bull-dyke. Lemme guess, you're sport'n a mullet. Oh! If they only knew?
Now write "I will stop guessing because I look so stupid" 100 times on the chaulkboard.
Ever wonder why you can't get laid? You can't even find another real poster to agree with you.

You are so jealous, poor little penus thing. I keep seeing you hosting a tea party with all your socks around the table, nodding in agreement to everything your say. Little Polly Prissy Pants!
Mary Devlin

Tewksbury, MA

#2415 Oct 4, 2012
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being way to kind to this jerk.
Did you notice your friend "John" tries to stir the pot with us? He keeps wondering what makes him such a social failure while the real people here are getting along ok.
Just Facts

Framingham, MA

#2417 Oct 4, 2012
Mary Devlin wrote:
For Just Facts..
I'm so glad your mom is ok. Your tomatoes were a big hit at the dinner party we had last night.
Retiree's wife and I hosted it to celebrate him getting through his surgery.(after all the pillow fluffing, of course)
Keep taking good care of your mom. She's the only one you get. Kudos for treating her like the treasure she is.
Hi Mary,

Mom is back home and in healing mode...I hope Florida made it through his enhancement surgery OK...maybe we haven't heard from him lately because he and the Mrs. are catching up?? DOH!

Glad you enjoyed the Tomatoes...nothing like organic grown food. I suspect FR will be back into the JWR soon...

Location hidden

#2418 Oct 4, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a gutless, intolerant moron you are Stamos. Siding with the likes of Glenn Heller, a stalker of women, admitted indigent, and debtor to the federal goverment of hundreds of thousands of dollars reveal to be exactly whom I suspected: a loser at life, angry at those who are smarter, more successful, and more tolerant.
Stamos, liker Heller and Dio, just another closet case.
Oh lookie here, another fly buzzing around all your dung.

"I am Andrew Stevens. I post as Solons, Praxis33 and many, many others. You can't find me on the voter rolls in Williamstown, nor can you find any record of my owning land or paying taxes there. But you must believe me, I live in Williamstown and I am a perfectly good citizen who understands that collecting a check for a fake disability is a very honorable way to make a living.

I run a very successful business called RJM Risk Management. It cannot be located, even when people drive to Albany and look exactly where I claim it is. But you must trust me, since I never lie. It's there and I am laughing at all of you.

Thank you for reading this and thank you for supporting my recent posts on PlanetValenti, in which I posed as a bank manager and told many lies that made Heller look stupid. Because telling lies reflects badly on others, not me. See how logical I am? I won! I won! I beat Heller!"

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hinsdale-ma/T...

Maggin that! A SCUMBAG TROLL posing as a successful businessman trolling around the Internet accusing others of his own doing! So who was the one now that was out here insulting someones dead wife you low life scumbag con-artist.

Location hidden

#2419 Oct 4, 2012
Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text> You have no clue at all!
You have no logic and the wealthy such as Romney are making you a complete fool as they enjoy laughing at your gullible stupidity
Oh my, where have you been all this time Lynch? I would have thought after all that vetting I did on your political efforts you would have joined in with this con-artist on here that's been posing with all different monikers. How come you haven't joined in on all the fun? Heck you even belong to the same herd! Lemmee guess, you all share the same DNA?

Praxis33

Location hidden

#2420 Oct 4, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie here, another fly buzzing around all your dung.
"I am Andrew Stevens. I post as Solons, Praxis33 and many, many others. You can't find me on the voter rolls in Williamstown, nor can you find any record of my owning land or paying taxes there. But you must believe me, I live in Williamstown and I am a perfectly good citizen who understands that collecting a check for a fake disability is a very honorable way to make a living.
I run a very successful business called RJM Risk Management. It cannot be located, even when people drive to Albany and look exactly where I claim it is. But you must trust me, since I never lie. It's there and I am laughing at all of you.
Thank you for reading this and thank you for supporting my recent posts on PlanetValenti, in which I posed as a bank manager and told many lies that made Heller look stupid. Because telling lies reflects badly on others, not me. See how logical I am? I won! I won! I beat Heller!"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hinsdale-ma/T...
Maggin that! A SCUMBAG TROLL posing as a successful businessman trolling around the Internet accusing others of his own doing! So who was the one now that was out here insulting someones dead wife you low life scumbag con-artist.
If you had a brain in that Cro-magnon head of yours, you'd know that I did not post the material you've linked to.

And, you are the one insulting FR's wife, while you're sitting in your Section 8 apartment acting like the world owes you a living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open letter to Sentinel and Enterprise 5 hr Jack Mintz 38
discussing fitchburg now enabling people who th... 12 hr Reality Lover 19
Listening Devices planted at Cedar St residence 21 hr Cedar St Resident 2
News Wong: Letter cast doubt on council support for ... Sun Blue Light 2
Lynch May Run Again Sun Local 6 IAFFA 20
News Headwall Sets Up Shop in Boston, Plans to Hire Feb 25 Fat Roberta 2
Hometown Hero Banners Feb 24 Captain Crunch 4

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance