Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Hey Ciivil

Fitchburg, MA

#2391 Oct 3, 2012
Still playing pretend army man? How's it feel to be a fraud? Does it bother you that other men are pleasuring your wife?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2392 Oct 3, 2012
Hey Ciivil wrote:
Still playing pretend army man? How's it feel to be a fraud? Does it bother you that other men are pleasuring your wife?
Stamos, you are a gutless pig. You need to be taught a lesson.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2393 Oct 3, 2012
I said . I was not voting for Obama or Romney.
And That I was voting for Brown.
But I just watched the whole debate.
Every station , Said Romney won.
Even Donna Brazil who thinks Obama is never wrong.
Admited that Romney won this one.
And I know he did.
Obama got upset. Made faces,
I do not care for either one.
But no doubt this one was Romney.'s win.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2394 Oct 3, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being way to kind to this jerk.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2395 Oct 3, 2012
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos. Stamos!!! Whose side is God on tonight? How come?
Remember when Kennedy took them cortisone shots before the debate with Nixon, and all of a sudden a sickly crippled man became superman and destructed Nixon in image alone? He did! His skeletal frame puffed up a little bit because of the steroids, and he looked good. REAL good. I heard Obama is blood doping like Lance Armstrong did, and he's going to look real good too. No kidding. There's a rumor on the net about it. Romney better bring his game tonight.
Stamos! I bet you'r excited! I hope Romney has a secret weapon!!!
Is your name Peter?
Civil, I think Oblame-O could have used some cortisone shots tonight. He looked skeletal and out of his league all while Romney rip him apart .

Location hidden

#2396 Oct 3, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your game is up Praxis... You are the gutless pig and obviously haven't been paying any attention to all the dialogue Civil and I have had now for several years. You're just a puke looking for a distraction from all those who are exposing your scams and lies. Now get to the back of the herd sniffing ass again where you belong.
Barry Soetoro

Pittsfield, MA

#2397 Oct 3, 2012
My diapers!?
WHERE ARE MY DIAPERS!!!
BUWAHAHAHAHA!!!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#2398 Oct 3, 2012
Nice to see praxis getting kicked around here too. What a sad sight for sore eyes.
wow

Boston, MA

#2399 Oct 3, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Civil, I think Oblame-O could have used some cortisone shots tonight. He looked skeletal and out of his league all while Romney rip him apart .
I laughed when Obama would make painful faces at Jim Leer as Romney went past his time,
then used twice his own allowed time to stumble through an answer.

Especially when he said he had 5 more seconds, then took 2 more minutes.

Romney was tossing him around so much,
I though Secret Service was gonna step in and throw him in a choke hold lol!

Location hidden

#2400 Oct 3, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Nice to see praxis getting kicked around here too. What a sad sight for sore eyes.
You are such a stupid intolerant c#nt, Dio,

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2401 Oct 3, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text> You are such a stupid intolerant c#nt, Dio,
You are very intelligent and for the most part; eloquent. Praxis33... Relax Sir! You are so much better. Don't let them get to you.

Location hidden

#2402 Oct 3, 2012
Voix wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very intelligent and for the most part; eloquent. Praxis33... Relax Sir! You are so much better. Don't let them get to you.
Thanks, but it's the only language these trolls can understand.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2403 Oct 3, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but it's the only language these trolls can understand.
Sorry; just trying to make you seem not as rude... Total fail :)
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2404 Oct 4, 2012
The best qoute from Obama was when he said something like "That will give people an extra $3200 to spend so they can buy a new car or a new computer for their kid". I don't know where he does his shopping but he is getting good deals on new cars and totally ripped off on computers.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2405 Oct 4, 2012
$3.200 for a computer. Must be from rent a center.

$3,200 FOR A NEW CAR,

MUST BE DOWN PAYMENT ON A LEASE.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2406 Oct 4, 2012
oBAMA WANTS TO CUT d FENCE,
the chinese are building like crazy,

Cut d fence, More lay offs.
Sla

Dracut, MA

#2407 Oct 4, 2012
90 billion on solar.
And there going broke.

250 million to the muslim brother hood.

Location hidden

#2408 Oct 4, 2012
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Your game is up Praxis... You are the gutless pig and obviously haven't been paying any attention to all the dialogue Civil and I have had now for several years. You're just a puke looking for a distraction from all those who are exposing your scams and lies. Now get to the back of the herd sniffing ass again where you belong.
Stamos, you are a punk and a bully. You hide behind silly names and insult people's spouses. You desperately google polemical articles and triumphantly post links to them, pretending all the while that you have a monopoly on wisdom, when it's obvious than you mind is incapable of holding more than one thought at a time, and that one thought consists of ideas you steal from others.
Linden Sq

United States

#2409 Oct 4, 2012
Obama lost the debate the only thing he knows how to do is waste millions weekly hurling empty shit bombs at his opponent in prerecorded messages where he doesn't have to answer for the lies and deliberate distortions Live debates are a different ball game I'm glad he lost He deserves to lose We deserve better than this President

Location hidden

#2410 Oct 4, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text> You are such a stupid intolerant c#nt, Dio,
Tsk, tsk, tsk Praxis. Do you beat women? What would bull-dyke think of this abuse after you’ve been on here licking he/she’s ass? Oh wait; you could be bull-dyke-mary? And I can see very clearly now it’s your MO and that my instincts all along about you have been correct. Apparently grazing about in that LGBT militant herd of yours has come back to haunt you. Did you really think all that dung you’ve been spewing and stirring up wouldn’t attract some flies and expose your little head games?

Oh look, there’s one over there!

“Really! Why the anger?

What could be more entertaining than watching two Gay Jewish Sociopaths, right and left wingnuts going at it in a cat & mouse chase contest with prizes?

Best thing on Topix!

You'd rather talk about what - North Adams? Boring!”
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/north-adams-m...

Oh! And look, another one here!

“The 'Photograph Praxis33 - Win Money!' Contest continues!

Take Praxis33's Picture and Win Money!
This contest offers as much as $250 to the winner.”

“Praxis33 appears to be in his mid-30's to mid-40's. He's physically disabled and claims to cruise around the sidewalks of downtown North Adams in a "Medicare scooter", a type of motorized wheelchair (but you also might find Praxis33 in an old-fashioned hand-powered wheelchair.)
Praxis33 should not be too difficult to spot as he is also likely to be texting away using his I-Pad or I-Phone type communication device.
Do not be fooled by Praxis33's physical disability or his seemingly sympathetic appearance.
Praxis33 online is an incredibly vicious and nasty character, full of anger, venom, and hate.
The fellow is known repeatedly to defame and to make libelous and vile allegations in his online posts.”

MOVE ON TROLL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg man held without bail in severe child... 3 hr Say what 1
News Owl 11 hr jim b 2
Lynch for Mayor (Nov '11) 13 hr Steve Cormier 150
Andy Couture 16 hr Marcus 22
News Pizza delivery man robbed in Fitchburg 17 hr Say what 4
new $15.00 minimum wage Tue Kim 2
News Fitchburg man arrested after 'lovers' quarrel' Tue Kim 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages