Election will give Fitchburg council, school board a new look

Jul 20, 2013 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 54

Although it appears Mayor Lisa Wong will run unopposed, some City Council contests are shaping up to grab the most attention from voters during the municipal election season this fall.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#43 Jul 25, 2013
I'm not sure what article you two read but the Sentinel says he is running for councilor at large.
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#44 Jul 25, 2013
I thought he stated he is not running and moving out of Fitchburg?

But I do remember him saying that the voters will have to "write him in". Which means he will not be on the ballot but can run as "write in" candidate.

This is usually the case if a candidate doesn't have enough signatures or have a formal campaign in place.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#45 Jul 25, 2013
I am very discouraged by what the Sentinel And Enterprise did to the citizens and I today. It is unethical at its worst.

Democracy has taken a hit here in Fitchburg once again as for the second time this paper has gotten involved in the democratic process unfairly and unethically.

Nothing can fix what they did and they know this. The article explains "new faces" and then they go onto print 7 candidates for the city councilor at large positions which are ALL sitting councilmen.

I will admit so they can marvel at their affect that I am extremely discouraged today. After campaigning and hearing over 90% of those that I spoke to mentioning that the same crowd has been in thereto long with no good results for Fitchburg.

These moves have been calculated. For this paper to reach their hands into our democratic process is so un American it is not funny as it is scary.

This was a big blow to the democratic process and it isn't the first time that this paper purposefully did it to me.
duh

Leominster, MA

#46 Jul 25, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
I'm not sure what article you two read but the Sentinel says he is running for councilor at large.
On-line article was re-edited, print article still has the omission.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#47 Jul 25, 2013
I encourage everyone to write me in. I promise free everything for everyone not just the elderly YAAAAAY! Please vote for Hmmmm! If elected I promise to build a connector from here to Aruba, a new corvette in every driveway and you won't have to worry about jobs because everything will be free!! YAHOOOO!!! Don't forget to vote for me.
Stu Pitt

United States

#48 Jul 25, 2013
I'll write you in. That's Hmmmm with 4 m's, correct. I'd hate to add an "m" and have that guy get your seat.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#49 Jul 25, 2013
Stu Pitt wrote:
I'll write you in. That's Hmmmm with 4 m's, correct. I'd hate to add an "m" and have that guy get your seat.
No guy gets to touch my seat but if elderly women vote for me I will let them touch it once during a victory hug Weeeee!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#50 Jul 26, 2013
Lynch wrote:
I am very discouraged by what the Sentinel And Enterprise did to the citizens and I today. It is unethical at its worst.
Democracy has taken a hit here in Fitchburg once again as for the second time this paper has gotten involved in the democratic process unfairly and unethically.
Nothing can fix what they did and they know this. The article explains "new faces" and then they go onto print 7 candidates for the city councilor at large positions which are ALL sitting councilmen.
I will admit so they can marvel at their affect that I am extremely discouraged today. After campaigning and hearing over 90% of those that I spoke to mentioning that the same crowd has been in thereto long with no good results for Fitchburg.
These moves have been calculated. For this paper to reach their hands into our democratic process is so un American it is not funny as it is scary.
This was a big blow to the democratic process and it isn't the first time that this paper purposefully did it to me.
Lynch, everyone knows how discouraging you must feel for not seeing your own name in print, but don't fret, there's still plenty of time for you to get out and make a complete ass of yourself again. The elections aren't until the fall, and the S&E isn't your only source of print media in the area Lynch. Maybe you should consider writing Paula Owen at the T&G, she took an interest in your last effort and even that JR's fiasco you got yourself all involved in. Give her a hoot, I'm sure she'd be happy to hear from you again. But here's a little advice Lynch, this time give up your real smile and not some phony wise ass looking smirk like the one you gave up here.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20110211/NEWS...
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#51 Jul 26, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch, everyone knows how discouraging you must feel for not seeing your own name in print, but don't fret, there's still plenty of time for you to get out and make a complete ass of yourself again. The elections aren't until the fall, and the S&E isn't your only source of print media in the area Lynch. Maybe you should consider writing Paula Owen at the T&G, she took an interest in your last effort and even that JR's fiasco you got yourself all involved in. Give her a hoot, I'm sure she'd be happy to hear from you again. But here's a little advice Lynch, this time give up your real smile and not some phony wise ass looking smirk like the one you gave up here.
He is printed in today's Sentinel as running for councilor.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#52 Jul 26, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, I am asking for you to be civil. I would appreciate your vote but I will settle for agreeing to disagree on some issues. I am not a bad person.

Life is too short to have hate in the heart. In reference to the smiling I agree that I need to smile more. I wasn't giving a smirk.

And I agree with letting the Sentinel situation go as I cannot cry over spilled milk. It does hurt my efforts as all the other candidates have more name recognition as sitting councilmen.

My 5 picks for City Councilor at large will be Marcus Dinatale, Mr.Hay, Kevin Lynch, Mr.Clark and Rosemary Reynolds. If Rosemary retires than I would add Mr. Bean to my five.

I am curious what your five picks are going to be ?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#53 Jul 26, 2013
Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, I never mad an ass out of myself. My speaking skills could have improved. I lost my place at one point as I talked away from what I had written. I needed to look out at the people more. I am new to the political scene. But the others didn't do so perfect neither and they are seasoned.

And yes JRs incident was a fiasco. And here is the 100% truth Stamos, "I did not know faces with names at that time". Being punched I could deal with but they didn't have to do all those other things to me such as keeping my car in lock up till it reach $1,500. This isn't right. Then false charges? Unjust incarceration? Ankle bracelet? Dangerous hearing?

And yes I was too na´ve to think that I would not get so brutally attacked. And let it be known as 100% fact. "I never stalked outside his home as they lied about! I never threatened to kill anyone!

Yes, I felt that there was a double standard concerning businesses which has proven to be very damaging to the progress of Fitchburg. If all our leaders conducted themselves like the City Clerks office then Fitchburg would be a much safer and better place to live. They treat everyone through a courteous, respectful and equal way. They are very professional.

No one is asking for special treatment. There hasn't been illegal parking at the FFD which is so good as it looks professional, orderly and welcoming.

You need to be able to listen to me in my parents car and/or friends cars. If they park in the fire lane, HP spot or God Forbid they do not pull to the right when an emergency vehicle is coming. I tell them that I would turn them in. I may drive them crazy sometimes as well but there are rules for a reason. parking in a fire lane pushes ongoing traffic over the double lines which causes oncoming traffic to drive towards pedestrians.

Once in Shirley I called the local police and the state police as there was a car that parked in the driving lane on that rode leading to Rt 2. They would do it in the dark as well. This was so dangerous, in my mind if someone got killed then they would have been charged with negligent homicide.

Driving a car and respecting traffic is a very important responsibility that we all must respect. I believe that no one should drive tired, no one should drive with a hand or both hands off the wheel and everyone should be driving defensively at all times.
Dr Sigmund Freud

Forestdale, MA

#54 Jul 26, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Stamos, I never mad an ass out of myself. My speaking skills could have improved. I lost my place at one point as I talked away from what I had written. I needed to look out at the people more. I am new to the political scene. But the others didn't do so perfect neither and they are seasoned.
And yes JRs incident was a fiasco. And here is the 100% truth Stamos, "I did not know faces with names at that time". Being punched I could deal with but they didn't have to do all those other things to me such as keeping my car in lock up till it reach $1,500. This isn't right. Then false charges? Unjust incarceration? Ankle bracelet? Dangerous hearing?
And yes I was too na´ve to think that I would not get so brutally attacked. And let it be known as 100% fact. "I never stalked outside his home as they lied about! I never threatened to kill anyone!
Yes, I felt that there was a double standard concerning businesses which has proven to be very damaging to the progress of Fitchburg. If all our leaders conducted themselves like the City Clerks office then Fitchburg would be a much safer and better place to live. They treat everyone through a courteous, respectful and equal way. They are very professional.
No one is asking for special treatment. There hasn't been illegal parking at the FFD which is so good as it looks professional, orderly and welcoming.
You need to be able to listen to me in my parents car and/or friends cars. If they park in the fire lane, HP spot or God Forbid they do not pull to the right when an emergency vehicle is coming. I tell them that I would turn them in. I may drive them crazy sometimes as well but there are rules for a reason. parking in a fire lane pushes ongoing traffic over the double lines which causes oncoming traffic to drive towards pedestrians.
Once in Shirley I called the local police and the state police as there was a car that parked in the driving lane on that rode leading to Rt 2. They would do it in the dark as well. This was so dangerous, in my mind if someone got killed then they would have been charged with negligent homicide.
Driving a car and respecting traffic is a very important responsibility that we all must respect. I believe that no one should drive tired, no one should drive with a hand or both hands off the wheel and everyone should be driving defensively at all times.
How many calls do you make to cops and others every week? Hundreds? Do you have them on speed dial? No wonder they dismiss you. I can only imagine the scene: "Hey, Sarge, I have that crazy convicted violent felon Lynch from Fitchburg on the line and he says he is following what he calls THAT PUKE EDITOR of the Sentinel. He says the guy is wearing a green hat, which Lynch is against the constitution. Whaddya want me to do?"
Pietra Rotolo

Forestdale, MA

#55 Jul 26, 2013
Lynch wrote:
So, Lynch, I noticed that you have tried to migrate to the two Fitchburg Facebook pages in the hope that you could post crazy things without anyone recognizing your crazy, sordid and criminal past. But it didn't take long for someone (Anthony Paul) to figure you out, did it? and then, of course, on a site dedicated to nice photos of flowrs and old buildings, you erupt. Just like you did in front of JR's. And on L Street. You just can't fix crazy, I guess.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#56 Jul 29, 2013
Leave my friend alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) 1 hr Saima 112
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) 2 hr The Insider 302
Massachusetts town drops plan for ban on tobacc... 5 hr Tammy 3
Where is Kevin Lynch? 10 hr The Insider 6
Lynch for Toilet Bowls 12 hr BillyBob 6
2 boys, mother burned during Fitchburg bonfire Wed Obamas son 9
undesireables Wed curious 7

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match