Election will give Fitchburg council, school board a new look

Jul 20, 2013 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 54

Although it appears Mayor Lisa Wong will run unopposed, some City Council contests are shaping up to grab the most attention from voters during the municipal election season this fall.

Full Story
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#21 Jul 22, 2013
Lynch for City Council wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever sit back and read some of the venom thrown at me? Things said to me are so deplorable. But I am leaving this in the past.
The transparency in Fitchburg has been beyond non existent. I am ready for all questions that are made to me. I welcome debates. Lets talk about the issues facing the city! Lets talk about the citizens concerns!
Forget about me as the issues concerning Fitchburg are vast. We need to get serious. Too many things have been put on the back burner. I will be walking Fitchburg and talking to Fitchburg citizens. I will listen to their concerns. I have heard many.
Mr.Clark and Mr.Carbone need to answer as to why they did not inform the citizens of their intent to vacate their seats until three days before nomination paper deadlines!
Yes, Mr. Clark stated that this would be his last run for a council seat as he was elected last term. But their was no confirmation as there was with Norman Boiservert.
This is exactly what concerns the citizens and business owners. I also find it unacceptable that long term councilors are not educated concerning a major problem that has plagued this city for decades and that is DRUGS. There should be more in depth discussions and these councilors are obligated to educate themselves in these areas such as drug addiction as it concerns public safety and commerce!
Well, keeping in mind that it took you a month to figure out your car was towed and needed a letter to tell you I'm not surprised you have no clue what people in the city are doing. To try and get you at least halfway up to current events we landed on the moon back in the 70's. I hope that helps you.

Here is your problem and it's obviously painfull.'They didn't announce they weren't running until 3 days before the election WHAAAAAA!' I'm not announcing anything yet LMAO, LMAO! Do you see the problem here? Grow a pair and if you are serious back up what you claim.
The new detroit

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Jul 22, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, keeping in mind that it took you a month to figure out your car was towed and needed a letter to tell you I'm not surprised you have no clue what people in the city are doing. To try and get you at least halfway up to current events we landed on the moon back in the 70's. I hope that helps you.
Here is your problem and it's obviously painfull.'They didn't announce they weren't running until 3 days before the election WHAAAAAA!' I'm not announcing anything yet LMAO, LMAO! Do you see the problem here? Grow a pair and if you are serious back up what you claim.
Fitchburg is on the verge of being barren with only cops, firefighters and crack dealers left. Hello Detroit.

May God help Fitchburg! Mayor Wong could of helped Fitchburg but she decided to show a blind eye to it all.

Her thank you to the people who put her into office?? Wait till you see the mess I left all you people in Fitchburg as you haven't seen nothing yet.

I am moving because I have just decided that Fitchburg is not done failing. It is going to get worse and I warned the Mayor!

Thanks Mayor for not standing up to corruption as you will be leaving Fitchburg with a mess that it will not be able to withstand. No wonder she moved to Lunenburg!

I do not know if it even can be fixed.
To Chief Demoura

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Jul 22, 2013
Is this why Sevigny was celebrating on Main street today? He was yelling and screaming like a teenager in joy pumping his fist and making Hyenas noises..

Cheif Demoura it would be nice if you gave these guys a justified departing blow.

May God watch over the Fitchburg people; Chaos is just beginning in Fitchburg.
duh

Leominster, MA

#24 Jul 22, 2013
The new detroit wrote:
<quoted text>
Fitchburg is on the verge of being barren with only cops, firefighters and crack dealers left. Hello Detroit.
May God help Fitchburg! Mayor Wong could of helped Fitchburg but she decided to show a blind eye to it all.
Her thank you to the people who put her into office?? Wait till you see the mess I left all you people in Fitchburg as you haven't seen nothing yet.
I am moving because I have just decided that Fitchburg is not done failing. It is going to get worse and I warned the Mayor!
Thanks Mayor for not standing up to corruption as you will be leaving Fitchburg with a mess that it will not be able to withstand. No wonder she moved to Lunenburg!
I'm lost. Who is speaking in the first person? Who is moving? Who moved to Lunenburg??
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#25 Jul 23, 2013
The new detroit wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you decided to leave you can catch the train downtown. Sorry to read you are proud that you are leaving a mess behind and you can't wait for others to see it. You probably won't get your security deposit back.

That shows character and is an admirable quality. You don't get everything you want so you are going to run away. That takes a leader with maturity.
Rolle Stein

Forestdale, MA

#26 Jul 23, 2013
The new detroit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Lynch-
Does this mean that you're not running? Did you have a bad first day of campaigning? No one wanted to sign your papers? What did you expect? To be greeted with cheering like Jan Sobiesky riding to the relief of Vienna?

Here's a little fact. Ideas (and actions) have a free market currency all their own. People assign weight to them and except for a tiny minority of tinfoil-hat wearing loonies, most people are going to tune you out after only a few words from you about " the corruption against me", the GOBN, the "NAZI RMV", "THAT PUKE EDITOR," et cetera.

Not to mention your crazy ideas to reduce taxes and spend more money without having any clue as to how the shortfall would be made up.

Or your crazy posts indicating that you would unilaterally re-open the police contract without any understanding of how collective bargaining works by law.

Or asking the governor to fire Dr. Antonucci because he is a member of the GOBN (according only to you, of course) and installed the Blue Light. Such a letter could be hazardous to the health of His Excellency, as he would undoubtedly be immediately seized by a chronic laughing episode.

Or how you would immediately file for infrastructure grants, ignoring the fact that an individual councilor (Indeed, the entire council) cannot initiate these actions.

So I'm guessing that this is your excuse to not run. As Mr. Dooley said, politics ain't beanbag. It takes a lot of work to get elected. And the public has an uncanny ability to detect nonsense and craziness from a safe distance away.

As for you moving, we'll believe that when we see it. This is just another meaningless threat from you, like suing people in federal court or asking to have your assault case reopened. No one believes you. And besides, you'd have to convince the whole family to move.
Hmmmm

Leominster, MA

#27 Jul 23, 2013
Just to attempt to understand you Lynch. You insult/assault pretty much everyone in the city. Get banned from most everywhere in the city and then think 'I'll show them! I'll move LMAO!' Good luck. Go find another place to live and act like anybody cares what you think. I heard the Alamo has a basement.
Drugs

Gardner, MA

#28 Jul 23, 2013
The new detroit wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God you are moving. You never understood that you live in Massachusetts first and Fitchburg second.

The Mayor is just considered a low level supervisor in a large company. The CEO is the President of the US (the company) and the Governor is the Manager of one of the departments in the company.

The Mayor is in charge of ordering supplies and keeping the payroll for her small little section in the company. She is NOT in charge of controlling the operations and logistics that the Governor and President have.

The same goes for our local police. The Federal agents and State police are in charge of large widespread criminal activities such as drugs. They are instructed and follow what the Feds and State police tell them.

You never understood that the Mayor is not allowed to disclose certain items to the general public for law enforcement reasons. Why would she need to inform you anyways?

Who are you?

Crack and meth is not the problem in Massachusetts it is oxy and heroin. People in Massachusetts cannot afford crack or meth. Why would the police want to arrest a small time drug user or dealer when they can use them and go after the "big fish" ? Remember, think big, you live in Massachusetts first and actually the US. This is what they are trying to clean up.

You never understood that the local police are not involved in drug investigations or operations. The State Police are in charge because you live in the State of Massachusetts FIRST and that is what is important. Drugs are not only a statewide problem but a national problem.

You never understood that a drug dealer or user walking on the street is not the one the State police want. They want the source of where those street people get them from. If they arrest the street people then they won't talk. If they use undercover officers then they will get more information. This takes years, not months, weeks or days.

You never could see the "big picture" that State Police want to clean up the State of Massachusetts because that is priority.

The local police are not involved so they can concentrate on the local issues. 90% of which is domestic abuse.

I am glad you are moving, thank God no more silly ranting on here.
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#29 Jul 23, 2013
The new detroit wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the balls to move you coward!

You have no balls you bitch about everything and everyone.

First get a job, then you'll have a right to complain you loser.

Your lazy ass won't move any where because you and your entire clan are public assistance bums.

Loser
duh

Leominster, MA

#30 Jul 23, 2013
So, did you get your papers in? If not, not another word here.
Drugs

Gardner, MA

#31 Jul 23, 2013
duh wrote:
So, did you get your papers in? If not, not another word here.
He is not running for office, he is moving.
Roll Bato

Forestdale, MA

#32 Jul 23, 2013
Drugs wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not running for office, he is moving.
Lynch might not run for office (getting signatures for nomination papers is work for someone who doesn't like to work, so this is the easy way out), but he's not moving. He lives with his parents. He has no license (due to a road rage incident). He has no job. He can't ever go back to South Boston. So he might say that he is moving, but like many things he says ("PUT YOUR NAME OUT HERE SO LYNCH CAN FILE SUIT!!"), he doesn't follow through.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Jul 23, 2013
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the balls to move you coward!
You have no balls you bitch about everything and everyone.
First get a job, then you'll have a right to complain you loser.
Your lazy ass won't move any where because you and your entire clan are public assistance bums.
Loser
Take it easy hot head, you are turning red. Slow down, chill out.

Have you EVER been recommended to attend anger management??

Let me guess, is this the guy who called me a c u nt?? Chill out. Why are you so stressed out?

I am offering an apology for all this angst. We are all wasting too much energy talking shit. Enough already as I am extending my hand out sincerely. No more back and forth as it creates too much bad energy which isn't helping anyone.

We all took hits, enough already. Peace always.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#34 Jul 23, 2013
Roll Bato wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynch might not run for office (getting signatures for nomination papers is work for someone who doesn't like to work, so this is the easy way out), but he's not moving. He lives with his parents. He has no license (due to a road rage incident). He has no job. He can't ever go back to South Boston. So he might say that he is moving, but like many things he says ("PUT YOUR NAME OUT HERE SO LYNCH CAN FILE SUIT!!"), he doesn't follow through.
Sandwhich mass/rollstone enough already! Why so much hate? If you pray to God and ask him to take the hate that you have for me out of your heart and to keep it out then you will feel better.

I am asking you directly for a truce; enough. It has become too much. You harass me constantly and you do not stop. You have an issue and it is beginning to turn into criminal stalking and harassing.

Do both of us a favor and just stop! Stop, enough already as you are just transfixed on me! Enough!

Tell me what you want for you to stop.
Kamiel Rolka

Forestdale, MA

#35 Jul 24, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandwhich mass/rollstone enough already! Why so much hate? If you pray to God and ask him to take the hate that you have for me out of your heart and to keep it out then you will feel better.
I am asking you directly for a truce; enough. It has become too much. You harass me constantly and you do not stop. You have an issue and it is beginning to turn into criminal stalking and harassing.
Do both of us a favor and just stop! Stop, enough already as you are just transfixed on me! Enough!
Tell me what you want for you to stop.
Criminal stalking? Harassing? Please.

You have been on a public forum for years now, accusing institutions, organizations and specific individuals of things like violating ethics laws, theft, civil rights violations, complicity in drug trafficking, murder and gun running. You have masqueraded as an FBI agent and you have told people that they will be arrested soon on felony charges. You have maligned people by name. When you get called on it, often through your own posts, you claim stalking and harassment or bring up some police misconduct thousands of miles away in an insane attempt to prove your point

You have repeatedly lied about your past interactions with the police and the justice system, despite public reports that indicate a completely different story from your fables. You have lied about being an FBI informant. You have lied about "ongoing investigations," in effect smearing people who were never under investigation for anything. You have admitted to sending names of people you felt were guilty of wild and unspecified misdeeds to authorities hoping to get some reaction and then posting that they were under investigation, knowing that this was not the case.

The Chief of Police has said that none of your claims of anything are credible. The local newspaper was wise enough not to print your letters (not that anyone would have been able to follow them anyway). And no agency has followed up on any of your accusations.

I know what you want. You want to be able to continue to do this and not be challenged by anyone. You want to continue to have the unfettered right to say anything you want about specific people regardless of whether or not it's true.

What do I want? I want you to stop lying. I want you to stop slandering people. You can continue to post all of the crazy ideas that you want about connector roads, and turning Harper Furniture into a homeless shelter. Talk about the colonization of Mars if you want. And that's fine.

My guess is that you will not run for office because you know that people are going to ask you the tough questions about all of the things you have said and done. Even you know that it's not as easy to blow people off when you're up on a podium. You can't evade their questions by shouting inanities like you do on line.

But I'm not very hopeful.
duh

Leominster, MA

#36 Jul 24, 2013
STOP REPLYING to him
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#38 Jul 24, 2013
I am going to be on the ballot for City Councilor at large here in Fitchburg. I am asking for the citizens of Fitchburg's' vote, I am asking to be granted two years on the city council as I will be relentless in my representation of all citizens of Fitchburg. I have been visiting local businesses and talking with many Fitchburg citizens. I gathered approximately 120 signatures. I have been explaining my proposals and everyone seems motivated to champion and support these proposals. First and For most I want to propose a rolling back of water and sewer rates for elder citizens to the rate before the 60% increase. Then I feel that we can then work on businesses receiving this rollback and then hopefully in the end the rest of the citizens. I am concerned as many of our senior citizens are on a fixed income and all these increases is unjustly over bearing for them. In fact every citizen in Fitchburg has been unjustly burdened with these massive increases. Yes, Fitchburg received a Federal fine of many Millions of dollars but I feel that there is responsible parties and negligence that has been displayed and I feel that these parties should be held liable and not EVERY Fitchburg citizen.

There are many people who should be held accountable for the Federal fine that Fitchburg received which may include the city of Leominster planning board as they Okayed new catch basin and sewer extensions to the system that has sent massive amounts of water to our treatment plant. Hence the Federal fine.

I would also like to see trash fee exceptions for our senior citizens. And then I will propose a property tax exemption for resident seniors. I cannot say it loud enough, but NOTHING has been done for our seniors nor for any citizen in Fitchburg. All everyone receives is higher taxes, higher water and sewer rates and more fees and heavier fee amounts. Enough is enough as something needs to be done for our citizens. The only thing the citizens have received is less city services, streets that are unsafe and dirty water for a high price.

We need a clean slate here in Fitchburg. I would like to see Marcus Dinatale, Jody Joseph, Rosemary Reynolds and Mr. Hay to remain but I feel that the rest have not met nor even addressed the citizens needs. They have just not got things done for the citizens of Fitchburg. Many City councilors are championing the 4 Million that Mayor Wong has been able to put into a savings account but she has never even given the citizens some credit for this savings as it was their sacrificing through receiving less services.

The Finance committee just sent a proposal for the full city council vote concerning the purchasing of new city vehicles. I would vote for a new fire engine because these guys have been working with less fire engines for way too long now. I also would approve for a back hoe and dump truck after listening more to its need as their must be a project in the works. I do not believe that I would vote for two cars totaling $75,000 for the top two firefighters. I would like to receive other ideas for alternative vehicles.

Some are asking where I think the money will be coming from to pay for the tax breaks and water and sewer rate rollbacks; I say, "MAKE IT HAPPEN". I also believe that such a sign of appreciation and respect for our citizens will help build a better community. A community that will encourage families and new businesses to move to Fitchburg. We can make this happen. More residents and more businesses will widen the tax base. The present tax base is being rubber stamped with fee,taxes and rate increases across the board.

Another major proposal I have is to allow all small businesses in Fitchburg to be able to receive energy for the same rate that the city pays which is not to Unitil. I would like for any citizen to be able to join the city plan concerning energy as I have made this request.
Lynch for city council

Fitchburg, MA

#39 Jul 24, 2013
And it is way past due time that we take care of our citizens. We are driving down roads that have many pot holes. These pot holes are becoming so bad that now after years of neglect we need to replace the entire street. This is one thing that angers me with frustration as the city is saving 4 Million but at what cost? We have pot holes that may be able to be repaired for $100 but due to neglect the replace cost would be $1000 in scale to each $100 neglected. The citizens are left with car repair bills as well due to this negligence.

The Mayor has cut down on the number of employees but then she passes on massive pay rate increases for a few employees. I feel that there is such a bad anti business position in Fitchburg that we may end up as an empty shell such as Detroit. We have empty houses all over Fitchburg but our planning board allows complexes to be built. We should encourage these builders to fix or replace a certain number of vacant homes when they submit a plan for 100 new condo units.

There is a lot that could get done and it is not getting done. The citizens of Fitchburg feel neglected and disregarded by our local government. New residents of Fitchburg want to move out and businesses are finding Leominster as a more feasible place to do business.

I talked to many citizens and have sat down in their living rooms as I listen to them. I explain my proposals and I ask them for their input. Many are not happy with Unitil, and the local government states that they cannot due anything about Unitil ; I strongly feel that this is not true. Unitil runs as a monopoly which is overseen by the DPU. Our local government could officially stand and support the peoples' interests in this regard. This is their job responsibilities. They are suppose to be representing us all.

I also heard everyone state that we need a clean slate with new faces and new energy. I am a very good problem solver as well as a very good listener. I strongly hold the position that Fitchburg belongs to every Fitchburg citizen and I feel that they have been under represented for years now.

I am a friend of Nick Carbone and I think Mr. Clark is a good man. But for two sitting ward councilors not to tell their constituents that they are running for City Councilor at large seats until 2 days before the deadline for nomination papers is not right. It may be legal but it is a political maneuver one of which the citizens are very tired of. Angelo Bisol seems to be a good man as well and I hope that he works very hard on the many unresolved issues within Ward 5. He is running unopposed which I am guessing may have been done in concert with Nick Carbone. Ward 5 issues have been left unresponded leaving many unresolved issues.

I wish Mr. Bisol the very best as he will have many unresolved issues to deal with. I also would ask for a pledge from Mr. Bisol and every city council that there energy will be spent on such unresolved resident issues as it is due time that the citizens receive a seat /voice at the table.

Well, I am going to put the fire to the feet of all candidates. I will be the voice for the citizens of Fitchburg as I will put everyone of these councilors on the hot seat. Another issue I will discuss is this new trash system where I strongly feel was another city contract that the citizens of Fitchburg were again under represented. The ONLY winner is WASTE Management.

I have a facebook site "lynchforcitycouncil@outl ook.com .On this facebook I have made my positions clear. I am posting this letter of my intent to represent the citizens of Fitchburg with their interests in mind first and foremost if they choose to cast their vote for Kevin Lynch/ City Councilor-at-large candidate. I am asking for two years on this council.
Please excuse any grammatical errors as I am writing this letter after a very long day. If anyone wants clarification of any of my positions and or proposals then please do not hesitate to ask. Thank You !
Peaches

Fitchburg, MA

#40 Jul 25, 2013
THe paper says you are NOT on the ballot, ha ha ha
duh

Leominster, MA

#42 Jul 25, 2013
Peaches wrote:
THe paper says you are NOT on the ballot, ha ha ha
Confirmed in on-line version of the paper. Is the city clerk wrong?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake charges against Lynch were DISMISSED 9 hr BillyBob 93
Criminal justice system's 'dark secret' (Mar '13) 10 hr BillyBob 18
The Roys Capture 4th Consecutive ICM Bluegrass ... 10 hr Citizen X 40
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Wed Hiding 156
This time I really mean it. Really. Wed fitch 49
lynch Distorts the Truth Once Again Tue Lynch Clone 6
Where is Kevin Lynch? Dec 22 Saggitarious 35

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match