Father of missing boy says he is fit ...

Father of missing boy says he is fit to care for 2 other children

There are 22 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jan 11, 2014, titled Father of missing boy says he is fit to care for 2 other children. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

The father of a missing 5-year-old boy from Fitchburg said in court Friday that despite being recently arrested for allegedly dealing heroin, he still believes he is fit to care for and should be granted custody of his remaining two children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the facts are undeniable

Housatonic, MA

#22 Jan 13, 2014
Leominster wrote:
Can someone please explain. The guy is caught selling heroin, goes to court and says my disability check will cover my kids?? Doesn't the judge have the power to say NO MORE disability for you!!!
again another idiot, NO the judge does not have this power idiot. thats the appeals board of ssa. not a judge in family court. and disability only covers you, not your kid unless you get it after they are born. otherwise you gotta prove hes got issues. geeze, you people are dumber then i thought possible. and you seem drunk, add some more "!!!!!!!!!!" lol
Cupcake

Gardner, MA

#23 Jan 13, 2014
Anyone selling drugs should lose their disability or welfare benefits automatically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 9 hr Coach Bellicheck 497
Lynch makes Turtleboy Headlines once again Sat Boulder 25
News Fitchburg pair charged with attempted murder af... Oct 20 Mitch 3
Another Monday Has Come And Gone (Apr '17) Oct 20 June Cleaver 50
Snow removal Sidewalks Oct 20 City Hall 1
Lynch Youth Organization (Aug '13) Oct 20 Sgt Shultz 139
News Guest Column: Elect an arts champion to the sta... Oct 19 Reality Lover 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance