Father of missing boy says he is fit to care for 2 other children

Jan 11, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette

The father of a missing 5-year-old boy from Fitchburg said in court Friday that despite being recently arrested for allegedly dealing heroin, he still believes he is fit to care for and should be granted custody of his remaining two children.

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Jan 13, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
seriously?

Bolton, MA

#1 Jan 11, 2014
Dad of the year says he made a stupid mistake. He made many, the first of which was bringing children into the world he had no qualms about abandoning, not supporting, not contacting DcF about visitation. The next stupid mistake was showing up in Fitchburg wailing and pounding snow banks for the TV cameras to show his outrage. Next was proclaiming to be a man of god, going to church and would raise the kids with his disability, section 8 housing, food stamps and Medicaid. Next was selling heroin in a school zone. No wonder why minorities get such a bad rap. Put this animal in jail along with the monster, I mean mother. WTF???
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

#2 Jan 11, 2014
Good try serious but none of this makes sense. Now you have outraged parents screaming and yelling because the Government hasn't done a good enough job of stopping them from abusing their own kids........WHAT???

Can anyone figure this out? They beat and molest their own children and then say 'well if lil' Sally from DCF had checked up on us this never would have happened'.
Funny too

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Jan 11, 2014
They're animals, what do you expect? This POS was dealing H when he should have been a father.
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jan 11, 2014
Really? Jose should stand up like I would and state to the court, "DCF already dropped the ball self admitting and now my boy is missing and presumed dead and now you want DCF to watch over the other two?????
The Insider

Gardner, MA

#5 Jan 11, 2014
lynch wrote:
Really? Jose should stand up like I would and state to the court, "DCF already dropped the ball self admitting and now my boy is missing and presumed dead and now you want DCF to watch over the other two?????
30 bags of heroin and he admitted to selling it, enough said.
Leominster

Leominster, MA

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Can someone please explain. The guy is caught selling heroin, goes to court and says my disability check will cover my kids?? Doesn't the judge have the power to say NO MORE disability for you!!!
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#7 Jan 12, 2014
Leominster wrote:
Can someone please explain. The guy is caught selling heroin, goes to court and says my disability check will cover my kids?? Doesn't the judge have the power to say NO MORE disability for you!!!
Of course not. This is the new America. Did Lynch lose his SSDI and other free goodies when he attacked a cop and a firefighter? Or when he was hauled in for a road rage incident?
Cheryl45

Forestdale, MA

#8 Jan 12, 2014
And did Gomez continue to collect his government dough when he was locked up for 30 days in the Worcester House for violating his probation?
Ray

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Jan 12, 2014
Leominster wrote:
thirty bags of heroin income per week should be able for him to support his kids
Leominster

Leominster, MA

#10 Jan 12, 2014
I don't get it Cheryl. DCF keeps firing people and what are these people going to do for work now?

Probably nothing. They will sign up for disability and sell drugs maybe. Lets face it they have spent years making all the connections.

The state is out for blood against these DCF workers because welfare/disability fraud people aren't happy with the way they are raising their children? I guess when you are busy out selling drugs and getting high you expect top quality day care from others for your kids.
Leominster

Leominster, MA

#11 Jan 12, 2014
Think about it. Social service people have to visit homes and then write a report. Lets say they go to visit Lynch and Gomez. The report would read something like.........

Yep the house still smells like shit (cat,dog, and human feces with a taint of man on man sex). Keep sending them checks.
Stu

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Jan 12, 2014
Leominster wrote:
Think about it. Social service people have to visit homes and then write a report. Lets say they go to visit Lynch and Gomez. The report would read something like.........
Yep the house still smells like shit (cat,dog, and human feces with a taint of man on man sex). Keep sending them checks.
Something tells me that Lynch's house smells like Doritos and cat piss.
IMO

Gardner, MA

#13 Jan 12, 2014
Cheryl45 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. This is the new America. Did Lynch lose his SSDI and other free goodies when he attacked a cop and a firefighter? Or when he was hauled in for a road rage incident?
I honestly did not mind supporting Lynch when he was behind bars, giving him meals and free health care etc. I deeply resent supporting him now that he is free and sitting on his fat ass in his mother's basement.
Leominster

Leominster, MA

#14 Jan 12, 2014
I don't see Lynch crying about the DCF people getting fired. Just think about it, you go to work in the morning and your schedule is to go knock on doors with a side note (very good chance there will be drug dealers with machine guns). ...Sorry but it would take a bigger man than me to walk through that door. I would just drive by and say something like 'yeah they must be safe because they all have guns and attack dogs.'.
the facts are undeniable

Springfield, MA

#15 Jan 13, 2014
Leominster wrote:
I don't get it Cheryl. DCF keeps firing people and what are these people going to do for work now?
Probably nothing. They will sign up for disability and sell drugs maybe. Lets face it they have spent years making all the connections.
The state is out for blood against these DCF workers because welfare/disability fraud people aren't happy with the way they are raising their children? I guess when you are busy out selling drugs and getting high you expect top quality day care from others for your kids.
actually, they are going after DCF because if the federal investigation finds out massachusetts as a whole, and the worcester probate and family court (which is being investigated and has been for the past 3 years independently and under the radar for corruption after another 6 year investigation of all courts in mass) is corrupt and has been allowing non sense and suppressing evidence, this will go national and duval doesnt want that on top of the other scandals. so they are going to just go after DCF because everybody hates dcf its a fact. and rightfully so. i can tell you from many years experience dealing with the family courts, as well as personal testimony from many parents, that that court purposly screws people by changing policies monthly, denying subpenas, ignoring evidence or suppressing evidence, or making the excuse they lost it on their system....a system mind you that is not like any other in mass, and in the 6 year investigation that was done recently, even admitted they could not get much on worcester county because of this system, which was designed this way for a reason. worcester country is the toilet bowl of mass. they put all the problems here and forget about them like it was a ditch for the mod in a desert. many MANY fathers mostly, some moms too, have been denied their rights across the board. and the higher courts just follow the previous courts ruling. not to mention that if they do not hush the dcf workers now, and the chief, more will go public. it happens, much like greedy politicians who use to be bros, now become enemies because somebody slipped up and it went tot he media. fact is this, if you do your research, you will see that mass knew many years ahead of time before the incident with the 5 year old in fitchburg, that there was serious problems. this is to just shut the people up, and make it look like mass is doing more then ever to ensure safety of the families, when its not just DCF that is the problem. its the worcester probate and family courts. mind you, they did right by throwing the mom away, and keeping dad away, but remember.......just look around fitchburg, leominster, worcester, ect on the streets, and see how many baby mamas you see walking their kids vs dads. you may think "well thats cuz moms doing well, dads a dead beat as expected in mass" but the reality is there r so many laws in place to defend woman by default, that if a mother wanted to keep a dad from the kid, all she has to do si lie in criminal or family court, and say shes afraid. to prove shes afraid is almost impossible unless she screws up. and those orders stick, the family court then sees this, ignores any details, and keeps dad from kid until they can be supervised, and with so many over worked as DCF says, and the state says funds are lacking because massachusetts is a cheap as state that taxes the crap out of everyone, but doesnt seem to have funds to pay services for the people, how can anyone expect dad to be able to get timely visitation with this false supervision over one piece of paper that is given by default. its called the baby mama nuke. the last resort to tear dad away from his children, and it can keep going on for years. even before a order, sending gifts, letters, ro even calling can now be construed as harassment and can be answered with a restraining order. look it up! mind you i do not defend this man AT ALL. im simply stating facts about the court.
the facts are undeniable

Springfield, MA

#16 Jan 13, 2014
actually, they are going after DCF because if the federal investigation finds out massachusetts as a whole, and the worcester probate and family court (which is being investigated and has been for the past 3 years independently and under the radar for corruption after another 6 year investigation of all courts in mass) is corrupt and has been allowing non sense and suppressing evidence, this will go national and duval doesnt want that on top of the other scandals. so they are going to just go after DCF because everybody hates dcf its a fact. and rightfully so. i can tell you from many years experience dealing with the family courts, as well as personal testimony from many parents, that that court purposly screws people by changing policies monthly, denying subpenas, ignoring evidence or suppressing evidence, or making the excuse they lost it on their system....a system mind you that is not like any other in mass, and in the 6 year investigation that was done recently, even admitted they could not get much on worcester county because of this system, which was designed this way for a reason. worcester country is the toilet bowl of mass. they put all the problems here and forget about them like it was a ditch for the mod in a desert. many MANY fathers mostly, some moms too, have been denied their rights across the board. and the higher courts just follow the previous courts ruling. not to mention that if they do not hush the dcf workers now, and the chief, more will go public. it happens, much like greedy politicians who use to be bros, now become enemies because somebody slipped up and it went tot he media. fact is this, if you do your research, you will see that mass knew many years ahead of time before the incident with the 5 year old in fitchburg, that there was serious problems. this is to just shut the people up, and make it look like mass is doing more then ever to ensure safety of the families, when its not just DCF that is the problem. its the worcester probate and family courts. mind you, they did right by throwing the mom away, and keeping dad away, but remember.......just look around fitchburg, leominster, worcester, ect on the streets, and see how many baby mamas you see walking their kids vs dads. you may think "well thats cuz moms doing well, dads a dead beat as expected in mass" but the reality is there r so many laws in place to defend woman by default, that if a mother wanted to keep a dad from the kid, all she has to do si lie in criminal or family court, and say shes afraid. to prove shes afraid is almost impossible unless she screws up. and those orders stick, the family court then sees this, ignores any details, and keeps dad from kid until they can be supervised, and with so many over worked as DCF says, and the state says funds are lacking because massachusetts is a cheap as state that taxes the crap out of everyone, but doesnt seem to have funds to pay services for the people, how can anyone expect dad to be able to get timely visitation with this false supervision over one piece of paper that is given by default. its called the baby mama nuke. the last resort to tear dad away from his children, and it can keep going on for years. even before a order, sending gifts, letters, ro even calling can now be construed as harassment and can be answered with a restraining order. look it up! mind you i do not defend this man AT ALL. im simply stating facts about the court.
the facts are undeniable

Springfield, MA

#17 Jan 13, 2014
also, if a mom has her family backing her up, and she brings in a new boyfriend the family likes better then dad, or vice versa if they are doing this to a mom with a dad that has custody, you already lose. because all the time you spend fighting to see your kid, that time is used against you as well as witness testimony (which btw the court is suppose to make sure these witnesses are credible, and they dont more times then not. they allow almost anyone up on the stand and take their testimony into account regardless if they may be uncreditble or known as a lier), you cant win anyways because time is now against you. by default marriage and then by divorce, or in wedlock, mother has default custody DEFAULT. means automatically. all services and help are now at her aid, as she uses a child as a weapon, i cannot say the same for dads with custody because even if they are awful to good moms, they still do not have womans right bills or acts, passed in their favor, and they do not get restraining orders, almost never. so as you can see, and if you do proper research, the system is by default against you. and its legit. legal and the way it is. and this incident with this child is proof, the court was involved, and did no background check on the boyfriend. at all! they allowed it simply because mom said hes ok, the family, idk if they said hes ok but some do in other cases, say the bf doesnt need a background check unless something happens to warrant it, that is because they know mom can have many boyfriends, and they will not check all of them out it takes way too much time and money, but in the fitchburg case witht he mom and her new boyfriend, the child may be dead. so how is it just DCF's fault here? it isnt, its the courts too...but they cant be bashing the only court in the county that deals with all these cases now can they? it would undermine the money making system. and that cannot be tolerated. it too would go national and fathers rights, and parents rights groups would be having a blast with it. THAT is why they are going after DCF so hard now. it isnt just morality and the right thing to do, its political theater. i know many mothers in fitchburg alone who are adderal addicts, drug addicts, drunks, and abusers who still have their kids, even after many complaints from the schools, and this case is proof! so....before people go all over the place, make sure you understand the most important part here, the legislation and the court process and how any father, and parent for this matter can become a victim. btw, when your fighting a psycho ex in court, the minimum time that goes by in most cases before a father can even get a court case, let alone enforced visitation if mom just igniores the stipulation, is two years time. every 4-6 months the court will see a case, sometimes longer and they even say it on the paperwork. so if a judge, a magistrate, and court mediators, all dont do their job right, and keeop wasting time in the family court visitation and custody matters with DOR nonsense, that btw already si split in that court separately for a reason and so money matters are dealt with first, then how can ANY parent expect justice? and how can anyone let this go after just firing some workers in a office that has been known to be corrupt? not even 2 years ago, they flushed out a few workers in that very same office!! like hello? its obvious that its a struggle to hush people up at the same time try to deal real justice, as well as political theater. end of story. just look at D.C. and tell me they arnt just violating our rights as americans and doing whatever the F they please. i mean...whos gonna stop them?
Stu

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Jan 13, 2014
Hey "The Facts are Undeniable",

Take a breath, wall away from your computer, and take your psych meds. No one is going to read your drivel.
the facts are undeniable

Springfield, MA

#19 Jan 13, 2014
[QUOTE who="seriously?"]Dad of the year says he made a stupid mistake. He made many, the first of which was bringing children into the world he had no qualms about abandoning, not supporting, not contacting DcF about visitation. The next stupid mistake was showing up in Fitchburg wailing and pounding snow banks for the TV cameras to show his outrage. Next was proclaiming to be a man of god, going to church and would raise the kids with his disability, section 8 housing, food stamps and Medicaid. Next was selling heroin in a school zone. No wonder why minorities get such a bad rap. Put this animal in jail along with the monster, I mean mother. WTF???[/QUOTE] your clueless dude, you dont go to DCF for visitation what are you retarded?! you go to family court idiot. and chances are like they are doing to most dads because so many are pos, same as moms, they drag their feet. trust me i know. im a dad, a good one and ive been fighting for 4 years! my ex has violated every stipulation, and had all her friends lie on stand. they allow any witness from the moms side. as far as the rest about this guy i cant disagree but you really need to get your facts straight because if you even had a kid and had to fight for them the first thing youd realize is they dont care about YOU and they will do whatever they want. nobody is going to can the judges in worcester they are over worked and understaffed as is....
Leominster

Leominster, MA

#21 Jan 13, 2014
the facts are undeniable wrote:
also, if a mom has her family backing her up, and she brings in a new boyfriend the family likes better then dad, or vice versa if they are doing this to a mom with a dad that has custody, you already lose. because all the time you spend fighting to see your kid, that time is used against you as well as witness testimony (which btw the court is suppose to make sure these witnesses are credible, and they dont more times then not. they allow almost anyone up on the stand and take their testimony into account regardless if they may be uncreditble or known as a lier), you cant win anyways because time is now against you. by default marriage and then by divorce, or in wedlock, mother has default custody DEFAULT. means automatically. all services and help are now at her aid, as she uses a child as a weapon, i cannot say the same for dads with custody because even if they are awful to good moms, they still do not have womans right bills or acts, passed in their favor, and they do not get restraining orders, almost never. so as you can see, and if you do proper research, the system is by default against you. and its legit. legal and the way it is. and this incident with this child is proof, the court was involved, and did no background check on the boyfriend. at all! they allowed it simply because mom said hes ok, the family, idk if they said hes ok but some do in other cases, say the bf doesnt need a background check unless something happens to warrant it, that is because they know mom can have many boyfriends, and they will not check all of them out it takes way too much time and money, but in the fitchburg case witht he mom and her new boyfriend, the child may be dead. so how is it just DCF's fault here? it isnt, its the courts too...but they cant be bashing the only court in the county that deals with all these cases now can they? it would undermine the money making system. and that cannot be tolerated. it too would go national and fathers rights, and parents rights groups would be having a blast with it. THAT is why they are going after DCF so hard now. it isnt just morality and the right thing to do, its political theater. i know many mothers in fitchburg alone who are adderal addicts, drug addicts, drunks, and abusers who still have their kids, even after many complaints from the schools, and this case is proof! so....before people go all over the place, make sure you understand the most important part here, the legislation and the court process and how any father, and parent for this matter can become a victim. btw, when your fighting a psycho ex in court, the minimum time that goes by in most cases before a father can even get a court case, let alone enforced visitation if mom just igniores the stipulation, is two years time. every 4-6 months the court will see a case, sometimes longer and they even say it on the paperwork. so if a judge, a magistrate, and court mediators, all dont do their job right, and keeop wasting time in the family court visitation and custody matters with DOR nonsense, that btw already si split in that court separately for a reason and so money matters are dealt with first, then how can ANY parent expect justice? and how can anyone let this go after just firing some workers in a office that has been known to be corrupt? not even 2 years ago, they flushed out a few workers in that very same office!! like hello? its obvious that its a struggle to hush people up at the same time try to deal real justice, as well as political theater. end of story. just look at D.C. and tell me they arnt just violating our rights as americans and doing whatever the F they please. i mean...whos gonna stop them?
I can tell you're popular with the ladies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McKay hosting family barbecue 14 hr The Insider 4
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 19 hr Roger 47
Has Jtn ruined Topix? 21 hr Karen 4
0142 corruption in the courts and P.D. Mon dumbass 13
Numbers of homeless increase in region Aug 30 But 6
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand Aug 30 Tim 4
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) Aug 29 Karen 67
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••