Men sought in string of area store ho...

Men sought in string of area store holdups

There are 8 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Mar 14, 2014, titled Men sought in string of area store holdups. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Police say a convenience-store robbery early Thursday morning in Littleon may be the latest hit from a group of hooded thieves with a preference for Newport cigarettes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

Debby

Concord, MA

#1 Mar 14, 2014
Jtn,you robbing banks again?
Jtn

Concord, MA

#2 Mar 14, 2014
Not me dear
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#3 Mar 15, 2014
JTN, do you have an alibi on the night of these robberies, were you were at the moment, do you have witness's to attest to the fact you were not at the crime scene , the night in question? well do you JTN ?
BillyBob

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Mar 15, 2014
answer the question, JTN. were you or were you not at the crime scene , commiting this crime?
Short bus

Leominster, MA

#5 Mar 15, 2014
Seems to be a pattern here. To prove how smart I am I'm going to blame this on the police. I see drug dealers everywhere but no cops. When I see a cop I get right in their face and call them a coward because I'm so brave. Criminals I see.......um not so much because I don't want to get my ass kicked. How do you cowards like them apples?
Bubba

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Mar 15, 2014
I heard that Lynch is an inbred mouth breather.
Short bus

Leominster, MA

#7 Mar 15, 2014
The cool thing about assaulting an EMT is after he's forced to punch you the F out for being a jerk off he has to patch you up. That's bravery 101 in my book.
Bob

Leominster, MA

#8 Mar 16, 2014
Bubba wrote:
I heard that Lynch is an inbred mouth breather.
i heard the same also Bubba

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Where is Kevin Lynch? (Nov '14) 19 hr Fast and Furious 98
News State social workers say caseloads are worsening Sun DCF DSS CPS are M... 32
News Shirley man seeks appeal of his 2010 murder con... May 30 Fast and Furious 6
Corrupt Nazi RMV May 30 BillyBob 6
Truce is respected May 28 BillyBob 11
News Lapidus will make $235G as FSU head May 27 Jtn 4
Lynch Fest 2015 May 23 Civil Servant Sup... 15
More from around the web

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]