Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Oct 29, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#1 Oct 28, 2013
I believe Lynch is the perfect example of why the penal system fails. For 8 years he had people making him 3 meals a day, doing his laundry, exercise, free medical, free dental, free education (obviously failed big time) etc. When he would complain the COs would treat him like the baby that he is and even listen to his threats and rants.

Then when he gets released he believes he should recieve the same special treatment he had while inside. Everything should be free, people should pretend to listen to him and give him attention. He has zero social skills, manners or respect for other citizens. He was a burden to society while locked up and now a burden and a threat to society now that he's out.

He complains about the horrible conditions in the prisons? There are people who commit crimes this time of year because it's getting cold and they want to go back to prison for a warm bed and meals.

If I ran the prison system I would give the prisoners the bare necessities. Maybe they would think twice before commiting more crimes.

It's a known fact that most people are moraly misfit cowards who cry and complain about everything. Sound familiar?
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#2 Oct 28, 2013
Sorry, last sentence I meant 'most people in prison'.
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#3 Oct 28, 2013
I read Lynch post about when Gomez was in prison for a month he didn't get mail, visitors etc. Well tough shit! If you don't like it don't go to jail.

What do you really expect. He's locked up for a crime. Do you think everyday Gomez should be sending postcards to all of his friends and relatives???'Day 2, still in jail. Today we had pizza and Pepsi for lunch and then watched a movie. I don't think that the color of this jumpsuit matches my eyes. Will write again tommorrow. p.s. I miss my x-box'.
leominster is trouble

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Oct 28, 2013
Snitch boy wrote:
I read Lynch post about when Gomez was in prison for a month he didn't get mail, visitors etc. Well tough shit! If you don't like it don't go to jail.
What do you really expect. He's locked up for a crime. Do you think everyday Gomez should be sending postcards to all of his friends and relatives???'Day 2, still in jail. Today we had pizza and Pepsi for lunch and then watched a movie. I don't think that the color of this jumpsuit matches my eyes. Will write again tommorrow. p.s. I miss my x-box'.
Hold on. Everyone is presumed innocent! What is the difference between a defendant that receives a bail and one that is being held in jail?
Should he have no visits? Should he not be able to use the phone? Already they violate the law by recording the phones as a detainee!
Should he not be able to receive funds for canteen purchases? Such as pen and paper,stamps ect?? Should the DOC be allowed to withhold his mail?
Should a detainee be denied medication?
Worcester house is a human rights violator as it is and now you accept their "special treatment" of Dave that involved not receiving what other detainees receive??
And let me ask you, how do you not get unrested from a criminal cop filing a bogus/totally Bullshit claim??????????
leominster is trouble

Fitchburg, MA

#5 Oct 28, 2013
Snitch boy wrote:
You opened up a can of worms. You are stating that family and friends of the criminal attacker should be able to make sure the victim is further violated while in jail?
leominster is trouble

Fitchburg, MA

#6 Oct 28, 2013
Snitch boy wrote:
First of all he was attacked, the attacker ripped his jacket pocket right off like a raging animal stating "recording me"? He then stole the I-phone and never returned it! He then had him arrested under 100% false charges. Then the FPD kept changing the bail over the weekend.

There is corruption involved here and you are opening up a can of worms that may bring about people getting fired. They should contact you and to tell you to stop harassing me.

You are a retired FPD member.
leominster is trouble

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Oct 28, 2013
Snitch boy wrote:
I believe Lynch is the perfect example of why the penal system fails. For 8 years he had people making him 3 meals a day, doing his laundry, exercise, free medical, free dental, free education (obviously failed big time) etc. When he would complain the COs would treat him like the baby that he is and even listen to his threats and rants.
Then when he gets released he believes he should recieve the same special treatment he had while inside. Everything should be free, people should pretend to listen to him and give him attention. He has zero social skills, manners or respect for other citizens. He was a burden to society while locked up and now a burden and a threat to society now that he's out.
He complains about the horrible conditions in the prisons? There are people who commit crimes this time of year because it's getting cold and they want to go back to prison for a warm bed and meals.
If I ran the prison system I would give the prisoners the bare necessities. Maybe they would think twice before commiting more crimes.
It's a known fact that most people are moraly misfit cowards who cry and complain about everything. Sound familiar?
Worcester house is the number one human violating prison in Massachusetts. Nowhere are the conditions worse. It is a county jail, many have got skin eating disease from this prison. Some have gotten shot by guards.

They treat visitors like animals. Evangelitist is a problem there, all he does is pose for photo opps giving Turkeys away. He has his sites on higher office..
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#8 Oct 28, 2013
You misunderstand me. I'm not an expert like you but I believe there is some sort of grace period before you earn these priveladges, I believe it's a month. If there isn't there should be.
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#9 Oct 28, 2013
leominster is trouble wrote:
<quoted text>
You opened up a can of worms. You are stating that family and friends of the criminal attacker should be able to make sure the victim is further violated while in jail?
I believe that at the age of 18 you are considered an adult. If you need your mommy and daddy to check up on you because you did something stupid and went to jail not only are you not an adult but you're also not a man.
Snitch boy

Leominster, MA

#10 Oct 28, 2013
That innocent until proven guilty is crap too. Also do you believe that it's fair if a person earns ex amount of money they have to pay for their own lawyer but if a person doesn't earn enough money they get a lawyer for free?

Back to innocent until proven guilty. Lynch is a perfect example of abusing that. He's guilty when he commits a crime and everyone knows it but he drags it on and drags it on costing honest tax payers money. GUILTY! Lock him up.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#11 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Worcester house is the number one human violating prison in Massachusetts. Nowhere are the conditions worse. It is a county jail, many have got skin eating disease from this prison. Some have gotten shot by guards.
They treat visitors like animals. Evangelitist is a problem there, all he does is pose for photo opps giving Turkeys away. He has his sites on higher office..
Here is an idea !

Don't break the law and you won't go to jail!
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#12 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Having first hand knowledge and knowing what it is like in Worcestor House is something that you shouldn't brag about.

You see normal law abiding citizens don't want to know. It doesn't pertain to them!

If conditions are bad there then that it a good deterrent to teach the youth not to get into trouble or else they could end up there.

A prison is not suppose to be comfortable. Anyone in prison or jail violated someone's human rights so the inmate shouldn't have any human rights in prison.
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#13 Oct 28, 2013
Snitch boy wrote:
That innocent until proven guilty is crap too. Also do you believe that it's fair if a person earns ex amount of money they have to pay for their own lawyer but if a person doesn't earn enough money they get a lawyer for free?
Back to innocent until proven guilty. Lynch is a perfect example of abusing that. He's guilty when he commits a crime and everyone knows it but he drags it on and drags it on costing honest tax payers money. GUILTY! Lock him up.
I am sure there maybe a few people in prison that are innocent but not a lot of them, maybe 1%.

You know the "good ole boy inmate network" (GOBIN) motto?

"Everyone in prison is innocent"
Exposing the GOBN

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Oct 28, 2013
Snitch boy wrote:
You misunderstand me. I'm not an expert like you but I believe there is some sort of grace period before you earn these priveladges, I believe it's a month. If there isn't there should be.
You have to think before you say things. You are talking about citizens who are accused of a crime. They are not sentenced yet and should be afforded everything that a person on bail is able to accomplish. We all understand security.

Worcester house is the only prison in Masachusetts that operates in the fashion that they do. The ACLU has a log on Worcester jail compared to just notes on other institutions.

At Worcester they dissallows visits which is insane. They put guys in 24 hr lock up if they assist another detainee with contacting family members.
Exposing the GOBN

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Oct 28, 2013
Snitch boy wrote:
Let me ask you. If a cop writes a false report and files false charges knowingly against a citizen should that cop be fired and charged accordingly??

Lawyer for free? Really? All lawyers are paid. Do you think you get the same defense from an idependant attorney or one the court appoints?

Do you know that the judges, clerks, probation, lawyers all grew up in Fitchburg?
Exposing the GOBN

Fitchburg, MA

#16 Oct 28, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an idea !
Don't break the law and you won't go to jail!
So, do you believe that there are citizens that have been in prison for decades who are 100% innocent? Do you know that the majority of cases that go to trial citizens are found not guilty?

As long as that innocent person is not your family member or you, right?
Exposing the GOBN

Fitchburg, MA

#17 Oct 28, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Having first hand knowledge and knowing what it is like in Worcestor House is something that you shouldn't brag about.
You see normal law abiding citizens don't want to know. It doesn't pertain to them!
If conditions are bad there then that it a good deterrent to teach the youth not to get into trouble or else they could end up there.
A prison is not suppose to be comfortable. Anyone in prison or jail violated someone's human rights so the inmate shouldn't have any human rights in prison.
I have been there only ONCE !!!! I was 100% innocent!
Exposing the GOBN

Fitchburg, MA

#18 Oct 28, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
How much money do you want to spend on prisons in Massachusetts? You want everyone that you do not agree with or that you dislike to be thrown into prison forever. It is $40,000 a year. Where is the money going to come from?

You have all the answers,huh?

Let me ask you. If a cop knowingly falsifies a report and knowingly falsly charges a citizen should that officer be fired and charged accordingly?

Or as you have often displayed out here all depends on who it is??
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#19 Oct 28, 2013
Exposing the GOBN wrote:
<quoted text>
How much money do you want to spend on prisons in Massachusetts? You want everyone that you do not agree with or that you dislike to be thrown into prison forever. It is $40,000 a year. Where is the money going to come from?
You have all the answers,huh?
Let me ask you. If a cop knowingly falsifies a report and knowingly falsly charges a citizen should that officer be fired and charged accordingly?
Or as you have often displayed out here all depends on who it is??
8 years in prison, have you paid back the $320,000 yet?
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#20 Oct 28, 2013
Exposing the GOBN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been there only ONCE !!!! I was 100% innocent!
I have NEVER been there, 100% law abiding !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Fitchburg, MA 1 hr Pajama People 38
Man charged with assaulting ex-girlfriend - Sen... (Sep '09) 3 hr Karen 67
Thief grabs cash box at Leominster farm stand 5 hr Karen 3
McKay hosting family barbecue Thu Karen 2
Fitchburg Market Basket workers elated to be back Thu Karen 1
Students, parents get their first look at Fitch... Aug 26 Karen 2
Numbers of homeless increase in region Aug 26 Karen 5
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••