Fitchburg neighborhood leader is arrested, but for a cause

Sep 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

Joana Dos Santos, executive director of the Cleghorn Neighborhood Center, was among 115 women who were purposely arrested in Washington, D.C., Thursday to draw attention to immigration reform.

Comments
1 - 20 of 83 Comments Last updated Sep 22, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Renee

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

She should be fired

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

This women's citizenship should be stripped for promoting criminal activity. Not following Immigration Law to enter The USA is a federal offense. There are no illegal immigrants in this country. They are criminal invaders stealing jobs and resources from Americans. Any bill that does not address the problem of anchor babies is DOA. Washington will be buried under a pile of mail if they try to ram through another amnesty bill without any serious reform. ANY politician who votes for an amnesty bill will find their seat in jeopardy. That includes Rubio. They should also enact a moratorium on Muslim immigration until they stop blowing people up.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Stamos wrote:
This women's citizenship should be stripped for promoting criminal activity. Not following Immigration Law to enter The USA is a federal offense. There are no illegal immigrants in this country. They are criminal invaders stealing jobs and resources from Americans. Any bill that does not address the problem of anchor babies is DOA. Washington will be buried under a pile of mail if they try to ram through another amnesty bill without any serious reform. ANY politician who votes for an amnesty bill will find their seat in jeopardy. That includes Rubio. They should also enact a moratorium on Muslim immigration until they stop blowing people up.
A US citizen protesting. How un-American.
Just Facts

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Hi memo,

It isn't that she doesn't have every right to protest...of course she does!! She is protesting on behalf of people that don't belong here...they are here illegally and need to be sent packing.

It is interesting that people here that have broken our laws want our laws changed to accomodate them, and that is unacceptable, but what I find worse are Latinos in support of illegals that want our laws changed to accomodate them...that is much worse.

How about she advocate that these illegal entrants into our country go do the right thing and get in line like anyone else that comes here legally? Now THAT would be something to be proud of, actually advocating that Latinos follow the law...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

If people want to protest that is their right but when they break the laws and violate other peopleís rights they should be held accountable. They blocked traffic which is not only illegal but is a violation of the rights of thousands of people who they prevented from traveling and going about their lives. It is even quite possible that people died because of delays in receiving emergency services due to the actions of these so called "human rights" protesters.
The greed and lack of compassion or concern others is apparent in these people who demand what is not theirs. This was not a political protest it was more like an act of a spoiled child throwing a fit in public because they canít have a toy they saw.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
If people want to protest that is their right but when they break the laws and violate other peopleís rights they should be held accountable. They blocked traffic which is not only illegal but is a violation of the rights of thousands of people who they prevented from traveling and going about their lives. It is even quite possible that people died because of delays in receiving emergency services due to the actions of these so called "human rights" protesters.
The greed and lack of compassion or concern others is apparent in these people who demand what is not theirs. This was not a political protest it was more like an act of a spoiled child throwing a fit in public because they canít have a toy they saw.
I feel the same way about those thugs that threw tea into Boston Harbor. What right did they have to throw tea that belonged to somebody else into the water? That is illegal as was trespassing on those privately owned boats.

And forget about the hazard to navigation posed by their stunt. Who knows how many people died as a result of these so called "humans" and their protest.

Don't even get me started on those Suffragettes and their refusal to obey the law.
George W

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way about those thugs that threw tea into Boston Harbor. What right did they have to throw tea that belonged to somebody else into the water? That is illegal as was trespassing on those privately owned boats.
And forget about the hazard to navigation posed by their stunt. Who knows how many people died as a result of these so called "humans" and their protest.
Don't even get me started on those Suffragettes and their refusal to obey the law.
Well we all know what the result of throwing tea in the harbor was. Thousands of people died and full blown war. Lets just hope the illegals don't take up arms and attack because we have no idea how many there are in this country.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Stamos wrote:
This women's citizenship should be stripped for promoting criminal activity. Not following Immigration Law to enter The USA is a federal offense. There are no illegal immigrants in this country. They are criminal invaders stealing jobs and resources from Americans. Any bill that does not address the problem of anchor babies is DOA. Washington will be buried under a pile of mail if they try to ram through another amnesty bill without any serious reform. ANY politician who votes for an amnesty bill will find their seat in jeopardy. That includes Rubio. They should also enact a moratorium on Muslim immigration until they stop blowing people up.
SO when's the ethnic cleansing begin, Stamos?
Droopyballs

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 16, 2013
 
George W wrote:
<quoted text>Well we all know what the result of throwing tea in the harbor was. Thousands of people died and full blown war. Lets just hope the illegals don't take up arms and attack because we have no idea how many there are in this country.
They do know, it's 11 million. The crazy part is if they are illegal how do they know how many there are?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/11-m...
JUST KIDDING

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 16, 2013
 
Droopyballs wrote:
<quoted text>
They do know, it's 11 million. The crazy part is if they are illegal how do they know how many there are?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/13/11-m...
and HOW MANY OF THE UNDERAGE ONES HAVE YOU TRIED TO PICK UP??
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel the same way about those thugs that threw tea into Boston Harbor. What right did they have to throw tea that belonged to somebody else into the water? That is illegal as was trespassing on those privately owned boats.
And forget about the hazard to navigation posed by their stunt. Who knows how many people died as a result of these so called "humans" and their protest.
Don't even get me started on those Suffragettes and their refusal to obey the law.
That's a nice way to put a fresh twist on an old story.Does that sound familiar?You've got zero credibility,lmao
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 16, 2013
 
Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text> SO when's the ethnic cleansing begin, Stamos?
A la rata supporter talking about racial cleansing?can you translate Poor la raza todo,fuera de la raza nada?
Droopyballs

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 16, 2013
 
JUST KIDDING wrote:
<quoted text>
and HOW MANY OF THE UNDERAGE ONES HAVE YOU TRIED TO PICK UP??
I know you want me but sorry it's too late. You never sent me a message on my yahoo.
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JUST KIDDING wrote:
<quoted text>
and HOW MANY OF THE UNDERAGE ONES HAVE YOU TRIED TO PICK UP??
How many Americans have been rape and murdered by illegal alien parasites that prey on the innocent?
Blinky

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

This women is on the search group for the new police chief, yup good job mayor asking a criminal to be ont eh search team for a new chief

everyone move now
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> How many Americans have been rape and murdered by illegal alien parasites that prey on the innocent?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/30/puerto-r...
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

George W and his parasite wage earning thieves are the ones to blame. When 911 happened the flood gates opened WIDE! Illegals flooded the US.

All the George W companies hired the illegals. These illegals Western Unioned American dollars out of the US. FACT FACT and FACT!!!

Republican Americans hired Illegals for very low wages. Developers depended on them. The hard working Americans got the hook and they have suffered for well over a decade now because of it.

And now the exact same Republican exploiters are now pointing a finger at the out of work Americans, you know the ones with the twisted hands!!

In construction the state, workers comp and osha go after the American workers while they admit that they do not fine the illegals because they do not pay the fines.

The owners of these companies got fooled into thinking they were Republicans.
Who Cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Lynch wrote:
George W and his parasite wage earning thieves are the ones to blame. When 911 happened the flood gates opened WIDE! Illegals flooded the US.
All the George W companies hired the illegals. These illegals Western Unioned American dollars out of the US. FACT FACT and FACT!!!
Republican Americans hired Illegals for very low wages. Developers depended on them. The hard working Americans got the hook and they have suffered for well over a decade now because of it.
And now the exact same Republican exploiters are now pointing a finger at the out of work Americans, you know the ones with the twisted hands!!
In construction the state, workers comp and osha go after the American workers while they admit that they do not fine the illegals because they do not pay the fines.
The owners of these companies got fooled into thinking they were Republicans.
Why would anyone believe or care what you think about anything? You are a liar, a violent psycopath and a criminal.
NYM8387

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Memo From Turner wrote:
Those two we're brought to justice for committing those horrible crimes.Thanks for sticking to the topic.It's always worst when an illegal alien does it,they don't belong here.The two in that 3 year old story will serve lengthy prison time just like any other u.s. Citizen in the mainland would.meanwhile the supreme court is ordering the release of illegal aliens that commit such crimes,but im sure that's perfectly fine with you
JUST KIDDING

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 16, 2013
 
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> How many Americans have been rape and murdered by illegal alien parasites that prey on the innocent?
Don't know ask Droopyballs or American they seam to like the young ones

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
a holes 4 hr pedro 11
Police: Shots fired into Fitchburg home 21 hr Sonny 2
Fitchburg neighbors come together for yearly co... Sun ken 7
FHS cohort attends leadership conference Sun Jtn 2
Developer sees retail center at Pelletier's Sun Joe Underbridge 3
Arthur T. Demoulas makes offer to buy Market Ba... Sun Joe L Kaddie 3
How to get hot babes Sun Joe Underbridge 3
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••