boycott donahue limozines

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

“I'm a Fitchburger and Proud ”

Since: Jan 08

Fitchburg ( of course)

#1 Jan 5, 2011
This so-called company is a farce... They have a nonresponive answering service by the name of C&F Associates (another lousy company) that answers both numbers and you can never speak to the management (of Donahue) and they are leaving customers stranded all over the city!!!

Donahue Limousines is not a livery company. They should lose their license to be a livery company anywhere in this area.

BOYCOTT DONAHUE LIMOZINE ... They will leave you stranded FOR HOURS AND IGNORE YOUR REPEATED REQUESTS FOR A PICK-UP.

If anyone else has a horror story about this awful awful excuse for a company, please add it to this!!!
And I'd use another answering service Too! C & F associates doesn't deserve to be in business either! You lay down with dogs, your gonna get fleas!

For my detractors; When I get lousy service in this city, everyone will hear about it and hopefully if we boycott the lousy business people and their lousy companies maybe they will get the message that we are not going to accept being treated like dog doody anymore or we won't patronize your businesses with the hopes that they go out of business to be replaced by a good business person with a good company!!!
Aaron the scapegoat

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Nov 13, 2013
sonny brisebois wrote:
This so-called company is a farce... They have a nonresponive answering service by the name of C&F Associates (another lousy company) that answers both numbers and you can never speak to the management (of Donahue) and they are leaving customers stranded all over the city!!!
Donahue Limousines is not a livery company. They should lose their license to be a livery company anywhere in this area.
BOYCOTT DONAHUE LIMOZINE ... They will leave you stranded FOR HOURS AND IGNORE YOUR REPEATED REQUESTS FOR A PICK-UP.
If anyone else has a horror story about this awful awful excuse for a company, please add it to this!!!
And I'd use another answering service Too! C & F associates doesn't deserve to be in business either! You lay down with dogs, your gonna get fleas!
For my detractors; When I get lousy service in this city, everyone will hear about it and hopefully if we boycott the lousy business people and their lousy companies maybe they will get the message that we are not going to accept being treated like dog doody anymore or we won't patronize your businesses with the hopes that they go out of business to be replaced by a good business person with a good company!!!
Aaron Arsenault stated that if you lie down with racist you may have your own civil rights violated one day!
Renee

Framingham, MA

#3 Nov 14, 2013
I lie down with Jtn
Acdc

Framingham, MA

#4 Nov 14, 2013
I got a ride once and was intimate with mrs Jtn ,let's go gurls
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

#5 Nov 14, 2013
Donahue Limousines is being investigated by the police. Not the FPD but a neighboring community police department.
Renee

Framingham, MA

#6 Nov 14, 2013
Working Stiff wrote:
Donahue Limousines is being investigated by the police. Not the FPD but a neighboring community police department.
I left my make up in the trunk
Factivist

Leominster, MA

#7 Nov 14, 2013
If it were my company and you are known to be a whiney little bitch I wouldn't bother picking you up or responding to you either. If you don't like my services buy some rollerskates and hit the pavement. The owner owes you NOTHING!

The beauty of owning a private company is you can decide who you want to work for.

Here is how it works in the office.'Hey boss that whiney little bitch at (insert address) wants another ride so he can complain about our company and refuse to pay.'. OK tell that asshole a car will get there when hell freazes over!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets pave downtown today! 6 min BillyBob 12
Snow 11 hr The Insider 3
8 charged after shots fired in Fitchburg 12 hr BillyBob 1
Massachusetts town drops plan for ban on tobacc... 14 hr Jtn 6
Upcoming Lynch Committment (Jan '14) 18 hr Tim 95
lynch for mayor 2014 (Apr '12) Wed Lynch for Councillor 312
Dan Kirouac live in Fitchburg Nov 24 BillyBob 6

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match