Fitchburg ( of course)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2011

Judged:

This so-called company is a farce... They have a nonresponive answering service by the name of C&F Associates (another lousy company) that answers both numbers and you can never speak to the management (of Donahue) and they are leaving customers stranded all over the city!!!

Donahue Limousines is not a livery company. They should lose their license to be a livery company anywhere in this area.

BOYCOTT DONAHUE LIMOZINE ... They will leave you stranded FOR HOURS AND IGNORE YOUR REPEATED REQUESTS FOR A PICK-UP.

If anyone else has a horror story about this awful awful excuse for a company, please add it to this!!!
And I'd use another answering service Too! C & F associates doesn't deserve to be in business either! You lay down with dogs, your gonna get fleas!

For my detractors; When I get lousy service in this city, everyone will hear about it and hopefully if we boycott the lousy business people and their lousy companies maybe they will get the message that we are not going to accept being treated like dog doody anymore or we won't patronize your businesses with the hopes that they go out of business to be replaced by a good business person with a good company!!!
Aaron the scapegoat

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

sonny brisebois wrote:
This so-called company is a farce... They have a nonresponive answering service by the name of C&F Associates (another lousy company) that answers both numbers and you can never speak to the management (of Donahue) and they are leaving customers stranded all over the city!!!
Donahue Limousines is not a livery company. They should lose their license to be a livery company anywhere in this area.
BOYCOTT DONAHUE LIMOZINE ... They will leave you stranded FOR HOURS AND IGNORE YOUR REPEATED REQUESTS FOR A PICK-UP.
If anyone else has a horror story about this awful awful excuse for a company, please add it to this!!!
And I'd use another answering service Too! C & F associates doesn't deserve to be in business either! You lay down with dogs, your gonna get fleas!
For my detractors; When I get lousy service in this city, everyone will hear about it and hopefully if we boycott the lousy business people and their lousy companies maybe they will get the message that we are not going to accept being treated like dog doody anymore or we won't patronize your businesses with the hopes that they go out of business to be replaced by a good business person with a good company!!!
Aaron Arsenault stated that if you lie down with racist you may have your own civil rights violated one day!
Renee

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

I lie down with Jtn
Acdc

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

I got a ride once and was intimate with mrs Jtn ,let's go gurls
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Donahue Limousines is being investigated by the police. Not the FPD but a neighboring community police department.
Renee

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Working Stiff wrote:
Donahue Limousines is being investigated by the police. Not the FPD but a neighboring community police department.
I left my make up in the trunk
Factivist

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

If it were my company and you are known to be a whiney little bitch I wouldn't bother picking you up or responding to you either. If you don't like my services buy some rollerskates and hit the pavement. The owner owes you NOTHING!

The beauty of owning a private company is you can decide who you want to work for.

Here is how it works in the office.'Hey boss that whiney little bitch at (insert address) wants another ride so he can complain about our company and refuse to pay.'. OK tell that asshole a car will get there when hell freazes over!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Can someone tell me who mr greenjeans is ? 2 hr Karen 6
Market Basket ready to hire 11 hr Karen 2
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 19 hr jimmietsen 4,698
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 19 hr Dale Craven 1,152
Suicide-prevention motorcycle ride is set for A... Wed Njtn 5
FHS cohort attends leadership conference Wed pedro 4
a holes Jul 29 Sonny 12
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs