Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Excuse me Katina at the S&E, but what is a "quarter black"?

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/breaking...
LUNENBURG -- Lunenburg High School's football team will forfeit all remaining games this year following an alleged hate crime targeting an eighth grade student on the team, Superintendent of Schools Loxi Jo Calmes announced Monday night.

Calmes made the announcement at a press conference held at the police station. She read a brief statement but refused to take questions from the assembled media.

"The educators and coaches of Lunenburg value diversity, and we care deeply about all of our students," said Calmes. "We have no tolerance for racism in any form, and we do everything we can to eliminate it from our schools and our community."

The family of 13-year-old Isaak Phillips woke up Friday morning to see the phrase "Knights Don't Need N******" spray painted on their Chase Road home. Phillips is a quarter black, his mother is white and his father is half black.

Phillips has been targeted before, his mother, Andrea Brazier, said. His cleats were filled with water before being dumped in the trash and a tire on his bike was slashed.

Brazier said she had a meeting with Calmes Monday morning to discuss her son's future in the school district, and to see if there were spots open in other school districts he could transfer to.

Brazier said the meeting did not go as planned, and she stormed out before those issues could be discussed.

"From day one, the principal, the vice principal, and the principal have been telling us they've never had an issue like this before," she said.

Brazier now believes the racist word has been used by players before, specifically during an incident involving players at Worcester South. She alleges e-mails have been traded between school officials from both districts regarding the incident.

"The superintendent came to our house last night to let us know that we should be looking outside of football and it may not be a player," she said. "They've known two weeks today they are aware that one of our players was accused of using the word in the game. I wasn't thrilled with that. It seems like they're trying to get us away of the issue saying it's a football issue."

Brazier said after she issued a few choice words, she left the meeting with Calmes and was swarmed with requests for comments from various media outlets stationed outside at the TC Passios Elementary School.

She said the police were called and the reporters and cameramen were asked to leave the school property. Calmes said the Lunenburg Public Schools and police department continue to investigate the incident.

Asked to respond to the incident during a press conference on Monday, Gov. Deval Patrick said he had spoken with the Lunenburg school superintendent and reached out to the boy's family.

"It's disgusting. And I don't believe it's who the people of Lunenburg are," Patrick said.

Material from The State House News Service was used in this report.
We Have the RIGHT to know

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Lynch wrote:
I am just shocked. There is absolutely no place for such behavior. I feel that there is an element of such hate in surrounding communities as well.
We have one incident where Aaron Arsenault is being hateful towards black, gays, lesbians and then jewish people. And now the next day this happens?
There is definitely an element in the area and they should be investigated.
My heart goes out to this family. Do not let a few racist affect you. We are all there for you!
And message to the paper, what difference does it matter if this kid is not 100% black? What does this even matter? There is no place for this behavior at all even if he was 100% white and they wrote this on his home.
Lynch its not your heart that you want to give that boy.

To stop all games is not far to other kids on the team and I would be suing if my kids were on that team.

What the hell do you care Lynch you only played sports so you could shower with other boys, Remember you said you were gay at the age of 4. you only sat on the bench just waiting for the game to end thinking about the shower room>
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

We Have the RIGHT to know wrote:
<quoted text>
To stop all games is not far to other kids on the team and I would be suing if my kids were on that team.
What the hell do you care Lynch you only played sports so you could shower with other boys, Remember you said you were gay at the age of 4. you only sat on the bench just waiting for the game to end thinking about the shower room>
You are showing your true colors, whack job! Your hatred shines brightly! You hate me because I am gay. Live your own life! You are on a crusade, you need to live your own life and stop hating!

What has happened in Lunenburg is extremely serious. Right away, you protect the racist! You show your true colors all the time! Your boyfriend is a racist, ask him about blacks.

You are a hateful person. You are sick as you just turned around and attempted to victimized this young man even further. You have a lot of class. Is this why you have zero friends?? Even your own family does not want anything to do with you!

You are sick, seek help!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You sound eerie; like a creepy stalker. You are all over me. It is like you are breathing on me. You stated that you are going to post signs that I sleep with men.

Do you think that you are harassing at all yet? Seek help! Hey, how much does that real murderor owe you? LOL!! Do you belong to that extremist group that printed the fliers you use to leave for your gay boyfriend? You know the ones directing him to courses to make him straight?

Even after you caught him red handed with a man you continued to spend $40,000 cash on him. Does your church fund your crusade? You were with him for 8 yrs and never had sex with him and then you finally caught him with a boy, under age mind you! You didn't see that there was no hope when he was courting all the young men that you were renting rooms too? My God, he stayed down their everynight attempting to get into bed with the boys.

Is this where you get all that gay boy rhetoric? Well let me tell you, he only likes boys not men. Do you still send him canteen money? He is spending it on young boys in prison like he did before! Remember buying TVs for young inmates for him? LMAO.

You are an adult. You have some serious mental health issues. SEEK HELP!
Working Stiff

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
I am just shocked. There is absolutely no place for such behavior. I feel that there is an element of such hate in surrounding communities as well.
We have one incident where Aaron Arsenault is being hateful towards black, gays, lesbians and then jewish people. And now the next day this happens?
There is definitely an element in the area and they should be investigated.
My heart goes out to this family. Do not let a few racist affect you. We are all there for you!
And message to the paper, what difference does it matter if this kid is not 100% black? What does this even matter? There is no place for this behavior at all even if he was 100% white and they wrote this on his home.
100% white. How come it is okay for them to use the n-word with each other? But if a white person uses it that is bad.

How come they can call use racist names and not be reprimanded?

If everyone wants to be equal then everyone no matter what their race is should be reprimanded if they use any type of racist remarks even if it is a remark about their own race.
Guess Who I Am

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
100% white. How come it is okay for them to use the n-word with each other? But if a white person uses it that is bad.
How come they can call use racist names and not be reprimanded?
If everyone wants to be equal then everyone no matter what their race is should be reprimanded if they use any type of racist remarks even if it is a remark about their own race.
That's not true LMAO! Here, educate yourself at about 2:00 in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
See, this is Debbies way as she has written this way about men/boy sex for years out here. You noticed that she stopped last night? She is a trouble maker.

Now she has recruited her ex husband. Leominster is Debbies tag team partner. All they talk about is my sexual identity all day long. Then they add in a bit of 1992 and the North street incident.

They do not ever stop as they have serious mental health issues.

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is Debbies way as she has written this way about men/boy sex for years out here. You noticed that she stopped last night? She is a trouble maker.
Now she has recruited her ex husband. Leominster is Debbies tag team partner. All they talk about is my sexual identity all day long. Then they add in a bit of 1992 and the North street incident.
They do not ever stop as they have serious mental health issues.
Where did I stop ?? Your the one living with a man,killed a man( I get it Andrew was not gay so you killed him)
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Where did I stop ?? Your the one living with a man,killed a man( I get it Andrew was not gay so you killed him)
Let me tell you I chose to live with a man. I love women but this is my personal choice as I do not push my sexual identity onto you. Live your straight life happily, just leave me alone!

Why is it so hard to just leave me alone? Stop stalking me! Seek help as you need professional mental health assistance. I do not hold this against anyone but you need to address it professionally and to leave me alone. Go color your coloring book!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I was with two women that night. But I was also flirting with two male friends.
Jtn

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

I'm in love with a male colleague

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I was with two women that night. But I was also flirting with two male friends.
Thats because you like the pole not the hole,

How many men did you have sex with in jail you stayed 3 years extra. You in love with you cell mate??
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thats because you like the pole not the hole,
How many men did you have sex with in jail you stayed 3 years extra. You in love with you cell mate??
This comes right out of the johnny phrase book! You are a poet and you didn't even know it!

How many women did you take advantage of in the mental ward? Did you go to Burbank just to meet another wife?

Brush your rotten chicklets, hows that receding of the hair line going? We all know how you lived off pointing to mine as the only negative you could come up with.

Hows life going? Child support paid?

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Heard that sex offender was found at your house, its in the news paper
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

You have a lot to say huh mouth? You have a problem with me tough guy? Take your mouth somewhere else. And word to the wise tough guy. Names have been given, you bring drama your family gets it but you live to feel the pain! Comprende?

I am tired of your mouth!

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot to say huh mouth? You have a problem with me tough guy? Take your mouth somewhere else. And word to the wise tough guy. Names have been given, you bring drama your family gets it but you live to feel the pain! Comprende?
I am tired of your mouth!
Now who did you give names to this time?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

The only sex offender in my basement are the ones I buried there! Every once in a while I will go down there to piss on their graves!
Renee from Lunenburg

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Black is in white is out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
a holes 4 hr Esteban Ortega 2
boycotting new market basket prices 6 hr tim 17
Police: Woman robbed Cumberland Farms in Fitchb... 18 hr Jtn 1
Manager: 'It could be empty tomorrow' 18 hr Jtn 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Tue John 4,692
Fitchburg officer charged with drunken driving ... (Nov '10) Jul 21 Pajama People 50
Fitchburg mural honors environmentalist Marion ... Jul 20 Pajama People 6
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search