Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

"Nobody knew it was happening to a bunch of people until about six weeks ago," he said, adding that he believes it has happened to other restaurants as well, including the Townsend House in Townsend. He said he didn't know whether Arsenault is connected to those incidents.

"It's frustrating. We've really worked hard to build up a great thing here and a single comment from one person on the freedom of the Internet hasn't completely shattered it, but you can't focus on your customers or the business but rather how you can combat this," he said.

Silver said he reached out to the courthouse and to police, but was told that because everything was Internet-based, there wasn't much they could do and he was encouraged to see an attorney.

Silver planned to get a restraining order against Arsenault Tuesday afternoon so he could not step on the property again.

"This guy has some serious mental needs and needs to get help from people," Silver said. Silver said he asked Arsenault whether he took the page down voluntarily or if Facebook it down himself.

Arsenault responded with a text message, saying "I shut it down and I know I can't trust you now," Silver said.

Another page on Facebook, called "Boycott The Ugly Omelet," was started as well. It began as a negative thing, Silver said, but has actually turned into a page defending him and the restaurant.

"In the long run, the negative publicity turned into a bigger knowledge of people knowing I was here and coming out to the restaurant," he said. "It's really a messed-up situation. He's someone who has a lot of talent and he's just blowing it. There's no change that all becomes better after this. He crossed a line that never should have been crossed."

After being reached by telephone, Arsenault twice hung up on a reporter without commenting. Reached later, Arsenault said he had no idea what the reporter was talking about.

In 2011, Arsenault received a harassment-prevention order from a Clinton District Court judge after his Facebook page included multiple criticisms of state Sen. Jennifer Flanagan, D-Leominster, including personal attacks and references to assassination.

Additionally, his page contained repeated comments about Flanagan's weight and numerous questions about her sexual orientation. He said at the time that he did not believe they were personal attacks.

He said at the time it was never his intention to intimidate Flanagan. During his court appearance in Clinton, where he acted as his own attorney, he said his free speech was being stifled and he repeatedly referred to himself as a journalist because of his work with Tri-City Scene.

Flanagan's attorney said after the order was continued for a full year that she wasn't concerned about the remarks he made concerning her weight or sexuality, but rather his "pattern of statements" that referenced assassinations, Gabrielle Giffords, and attempts to reach members of her family.

Arsenault posted pictures on his Facebook page that included a photo of Flanagan's boyfriend's workplace. He also wrote a phony review on the page of a garage where Flanagan's brother-in-law works and attempted to add members of her family to his friend list.

Follow Katina Caraganis on Tout and Twitter @kcaraganis.

Read more: http://www.sentinelandenterprise.com/news/ci_...
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Well it seems like it has began to hit the fan. Aaron Arsenault who are you? Why do you stalk and harass people out here?

I had reported Aaron to the FPD months ago. I had reported him to the FBI as well.

Aaron has been violating my civil rights out here for years. Karma is coming home to roost.

So, Stamy old fellow what do you have to say about all this?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Where is Rollstone? Where is student? Your co-defendant Aaron Arsenault has been put out there to take all the heat.

The Fitchburg police did not investigate, surprise! Now if this Aaron ends up killing someone then the FPD will be liable for neglect.
Willie Wilcox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

The police didn't investigate? Really? Could it possibly be because the case involved two complete nutjobs calling each other names? "Hello, Fitchburg Police? WAAAAHHHH! Aaron called me a bad name! If you don't arrest him right now I'll report you to the FBI and you'll go to prison just like I did! WAAAAHHHH!"

You're such a jerkoff Lynch.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Willie Wilcox wrote:
The police didn't investigate? Really? Could it possibly be because the case involved two complete nutjobs calling each other names? "Hello, Fitchburg Police? WAAAAHHHH! Aaron called me a bad name! If you don't arrest him right now I'll report you to the FBI and you'll go to prison just like I did! WAAAAHHHH!"
You're such a jerkoff Lynch.
It made the paper today, didn't it? He is a serial stalker. Everything I stated about that freak has become fact. The police investigate NOTHING in Fitchburg.

You are on your own in Fitchburg. They should fire the entire department and start over as it is dysfunctional.
Ralph Crossman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

It's in the paper because he really harassed Sen. Flanagan and Seth Silver. No one cares about your claims. You are Fitchbirg's No. 1 serial stalker, harrassing the mayor, Antonnucci, DeMoura, the entire FPD and FFD and the courts for years. Sometimes being physical and violent. You should be locked away in an institution for the criminally insane.
Renee

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Leave Lynchie alone,oh my makeup is running
Crazy Lynch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
Aaron has been violating my civil rights out here for years.
No one harassed you, you idiot. No one violated your civil rights. Even that fool Arsenault. You did all that yourself. You did time for killing someone. You are unbalanced. You lie like a rug. And you are a soft as a sneaker full of puppy shit.
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
Well it seems like it has began to hit the fan. Aaron Arsenault who are you? Why do you stalk and harass people out here?
I had reported Aaron to the FPD months ago. I had reported him to the FBI as well.
Aaron has been violating my civil rights out here for years. Karma is coming home to roost.
So, Stamy old fellow what do you have to say about all this?
Wait a minute. Aren't you doing the same thing? You post negative comments about public safety on here !

Actually you are the one that has been reported to the FBI.
Working Stiff

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text> It made the paper today, didn't it? He is a serial stalker. Everything I stated about that freak has become fact. The police investigate NOTHING in Fitchburg.
You are on your own in Fitchburg. They should fire the entire department and start over as it is dysfunctional.
So why do you call the FPD so much? Just take the law into your own hands and leave the FPD out of it.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Crazy Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
No one harassed you, you idiot. No one violated your civil rights. Even that fool Arsenault. You did all that yourself. You did time for killing someone. You are unbalanced. You lie like a rug. And you are a soft as a sneaker full of puppy shit.
You couldn't stand up to me and honesty, see you later anonymous! Your mother was unbalanced when she had you! You are the fool and you are the lying POS who cannot stand his ground against me!

You have a lot to spout out your mouth but you remain an anonymous COWARD! LMAO!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Working Stiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute. Aren't you doing the same thing? You post negative comments about public safety on here !
Actually you are the one that has been reported to the FBI.
Good way to get attention huh? What is wrong? Did your boy wonder get exposed? LOL. I bet you a dinner that you know that freak! LMAO.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Ralph Crossman wrote:
It's in the paper because he really harassed Sen. Flanagan and Seth Silver. No one cares about your claims. You are Fitchbirg's No. 1 serial stalker, harrassing the mayor, Antonnucci, DeMoura, the entire FPD and FFD and the courts for years. Sometimes being physical and violent. You should be locked away in an institution for the criminally insane.
Really Ralphie boy? They tried that as they used every once of pure corruption and failed as dignity and honesty held up in court. Take your good ole boys in a time machine back to the past!

There is more to come! Seth and this stalker were friends, seth backed his play until Seth was questioned.
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

This Seth allowed it to continue until he began his hate for jewish people. Aaron isn't alone as he hangs out with a few misfits, you guys know them all!

Great crowd of stalkers that you all protect!
Karma roosting

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Hello, this is Karma. I sat back and enjoyed the little show in the Sentinel today.Everyone is running for the fence and pointing fingers.

There are a few on here who will be getting a visit as well. Time for you to pay the piper you stalkers!

Where is Leominster today?? A bit sicken? LMAO!!!!
Good job

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah. Lynch will bet you a dinner but either way you lose and will be paying because he is a welfare fraud. It's easy to bet with other peoples money.
Leominster

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Karma roosting wrote:
Hello, this is Karma. I sat back and enjoyed the little show in the Sentinel today.Everyone is running for the fence and pointing fingers.
There are a few on here who will be getting a visit as well. Time for you to pay the piper you stalkers!
Where is Leominster today?? A bit sicken? LMAO!!!!
Are you looking for me cookie puss. This story probably has you shaking in your moms high heels because there is no one more slanderous than you on the internet. Kudos to this Silver person for taking action. If they could make a law having slanderous psychos locked up in a mental institute they would have to build one and maybe name a wing after you for the severely disturbed.
Leominster

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

What in the hell is 'Tri City Scene'? Never heard of it. What does it have? Maybe like two readers, the idiot who writes it and his cat Bubbles. The funny thing is the guy claims because he has a Facebook he's a journalist.
Cookie puss

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Hello Lemonster. Listen Keith, you know this guy through your music stuff. It is funny to listen to you claim that you do not know Aaron Arsenalt.

He plays every Saturday night at your favorite stop Goombas in Fitchburg. You know Eric, you know Aaron Arsenault.

I pointed this freak out on here months ago! I laid it all out. It is like they are repeating my text.

I explained how ugly omelet was his friend. And I explained how he was using fake facebook sites.

I reported him to the FPD as well as the FBI as a person of interest in a constant harassment campaign online.

He is like you, he hates gays, lesbians, jewish people, ex cons and anyone who doesn't like and act like him. In fact I would go as far as to say the real Leominster is Aaron Arsenault.

You called me "cookie puss", the real Leominster doesn't state this to me but you often do.

I wouldn't be surprised if my letter to the FBI isn't what brought about that article. And I do not believe Mr. Seth Silver because he didn't apologize at ALL to ANYONE that was offended.
Aaron the scapegoat

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Pile it on Aaron! You guys are so predictable! All three restaurants step off of the responsibility stage?

To anyone else who was offended by any of these three restaurants let me know as I have copied all the remarks that these restaurants stood behind.

They may be liable and should be investigated. If it ends up being Aaron then they all need to give up all the computers ect.

There is more coming in Fitchburg! It is very far from over. You people didn't want to stop your harassment?

Where is Rollstone? Where is Samos?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of102
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Jtn Post an intelligent comment that makes... 12 min WATCHER 13
Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants 58 min harrieta 341
No one is posting anymore,Jtn has hijacked the ... 7 hr Diane c 6
Leominster resident charged with robbing deaf man 15 hr James 3
Egg hunt planned for Saturday 17 hr Karen from da burg 4
Ex-Leominster council hopeful faces harass alle... 20 hr Steve Cote 7
Info on FSU continuing education tonight 20 hr Jtn 1
•••
•••