Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Stamos wrote:
"When somebody does not do the job, we gotta let um go." -Clint Eastwood.
Full Speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qiHNVYRTKP8XX
Hey Stamos, who you gonna vote for? How come? Really??? Ha ha!!!

Well. Stamos, want to talk issues? i hear that Paul Ryan is really getting the ladies' attention,(and some of the men!)! I told you a long time ago to forget the facks and figgers because nobody cares we got us a pretty-boy contest now! Remember when Mitt used to swoon them? Well, Ryan isn't going to turn into a dumb beauty joke like 2008 oh no... Ryan's got game! Barrack, Ryan, Barrack, Ryan,... Stamos, look at it from my point of view, who's more appealing???

Well, nobody could beat Slick Willy for game, or JFK, even RFK. Why FDR' s daughter had to shoo his mistress out the door when he expired. How come republicans are so boring when it comes to bedroom drama? Liberals do appreciate that risk-taking I guess,,, Conservatives, well you'll have to tell me Stamos, but anyway, hot dogs at George's for one of us or both of us! I say, if one wins, and the other loses, we don't call it a wash, we'll say we both won! Yeah, right.

See you, Stamos!

trippy

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Just Facts wrote:
All Lynch does is whine and complain about things...he does absolutely nothing to improve things. That is why he gets bashed each and every time he posts his whining.

What should someone say about the homeless in Fitchburg...lets see, Fitchburg has always been more proactive in allowing services for the needy in our society to setup shop here. We are citizens that believe in helping our neighbors, BUT other cities and towns have not done the same, so Fitchburg faces the burden of handling troubled people for all the surrounding cities and towns. There is a common fairness in sharing the burden and responsibility for these needy people, but Fitchburg has always had to do more than its fair share.

Some of the struggles our city faces is because we are a focal point in North Central Massachusetts for these services and it will continue until the other cities and towns step up and help with the needs.

Lynch has taken on the colleg students more now than before because his brother got fired from his job there, and Lynch has an axe to grind with the college.

If you don't know the background, you really shouldn't try to defend him...he has no defense and will continue to be criticized...don't feel too bad for him...he likes it...that is why he comes back for more.
well it's about time I heard another perspective. That's what I'm talking about. He brings up decent discussions but no one wants to fix or talk about the discussions. So when a person comes into a public forum not knowing any of the parties I see more integrity with him than those that r bashing him. Now what about the gang problem? That should be discussed. The first two threads today are about some sort of violence. What's up with that?
Howie

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
btw...I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH MR. EASTWOOD!! Obama has failed and "we gotta let um go".
Stamos has failed too., yet he still blabs away with long winded rants day after day , week after week, month after month, year after year, century after century ,.. will i t ever end?
Just Facts

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Howie,
Stamos wasn't hired by Americas voters and is paying his salary, so I couldn't care less what Stamos does. Obama earns his salary with my money, so that matters.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Clint Eastwood just dropped another big bomb on this Community Agitator Spread the Welfare POTUS. He didn't immediately go to the press to try and explain himself, but let them make fools of themselves for a week or so before bombing them from a distance with one article in a local journal.

http://www.pineconearchive2.com/120907PCfp.pd...

"President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people"

"Romney and Ryan would do a much better job running the country, and that's what everybody needs to know. I may have irritated a lot of the lefties, but I was aiming for people in the middle."

"I think if you just step aside and Mr. Romney can kind of take over. You can maybe still use a plane," Eastwood said.

"They vet most of the people, but I told them,'You can't do that with me, because I don't know what I'm going to say,'" Eastwood recalled.

"I got to the convention site just 15 or 20 minutes before I was scheduled to go on," he said. "That was fine, because everything was very well organized."

"There was a stool there, and some fella kept asking me if I wanted to sit down," Eastwood said. "When I saw the stool sitting there, it gave me the idea. I'll just put the stool out there and I'll talk to Mr. Obama and ask him why he didn't keep all of the promises he made to everybody."

The biggest hoax.. Is there a quote out there that sums it up as neatly and as precisely as this?? If so, I haven't heard it yet. The left called him a doddering old man who was losing it. I'll say this for Dirty Harry. He's still taking aim and hitting his target with no mercy. Gotta love this man.
There is hope

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
"When somebody does not do the job, we gotta let um go." -Clint Eastwood.
Full Speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qiHNVYRTKP8XX
Why was that link removed? I went to google and it took me through a maze to finally find it. It's like they intentially made it harder to find. What is google doing, googling all over President Obama?
Here's the link I found after going through the maze. I wonder how long till this ones pulled?

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info