Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

"When somebody does not do the job, we gotta let um go." -Clint Eastwood.

Full Speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Beth

York, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Thank you Mr. Eastwood you MADE MY DAY.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Stamos wrote:
"When somebody does not do the job, we gotta let um go." -Clint Eastwood.
Full Speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Romney sure did his job concerning American job loss! " "Clint Eastwood's RNC speech was to imaginary Obama in an empty chair. I'm drafting a DNC speech to imaginary Romney in an empty factory." George Takei, Mr. Sulu of "Star Trek."

Beam me up ! Romney is the leader of greedy American corporations who destroyed American familes by outsourcing their careers! Now he wants these same familys unemployment extensions, their food stamps, their health care and their welfare!!

Mitt Romney is the destroyer of American families from coast to coast! Americans must take a stand now and go to the polls to vote for Obama and every Democrat or Independent challenger to all Republicans!

Mitt Romney would win in a landslide in india and China!!

Can you imagine a man who totally destroyed well established American families for profit? Then he runs for president with a platform to now continue his crushing of these American families by taking their health care, food stamps and unemployment benefits!!

Romneys' candidacy is a rich mans deplorable joke and all the unemployed Americans that are suffering are the punch line.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Romney is against all American woman as he feels that he should be the deciding factor whether or not they enter the kingdom of God; if he says no then it is no! Then he wants to get rid of planned parenthood!!!!

This man has destroyed Americans who after 20 plus years on the job felt secure until Romney and Bain came into play!

Romney attempts to compare his health care proposal in Massachusetts as different than Obamas!?!?! Really??

Thousands of American families were destroyed by Romneys Bain Capital!!

All Republicans including Scotty Brown have voted against every PRO_AMERICAN jobs bill that went up for a vote for passage!!!

They all even held American families that depended on unemployment extensions hostage until the Dems caved into extendeing the ignorant tax cuts for the wealthy ONLY!
Not surprised

Roslindale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Hey Lynch, you're a piece of human garbage. No one cares about your opinion. It, like you, is worthless.
say what

Westborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
Romney is against all American woman as he feels that he should be the deciding factor whether or not they enter the kingdom of God; if he says no then it is no! Then he wants to get rid of planned parenthood!!!!
This man has destroyed Americans who after 20 plus years on the job felt secure until Romney and Bain came into play!
Romney attempts to compare his health care proposal in Massachusetts as different than Obamas!?!?! Really??
Thousands of American families were destroyed by Romneys Bain Capital!!
All Republicans including Scotty Brown have voted against every PRO_AMERICAN jobs bill that went up for a vote for passage!!!
They all even held American families that depended on unemployment extensions hostage until the Dems caved into extendeing the ignorant tax cuts for the wealthy ONLY!
There are plenty of intelligent American women who will be voting for Romney. And where do you get this lunatic idea that Romney will decide who goes to heaven? You really live quite a fantasy life don't you?
Ipswich

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Lynch, you're a loser. Let that word sink in. The only thing you've accomplished in life is that you participated in the death of an innocent young man. That's your claim to fame. You'll never amount to anything more than that and that's all that people will bring up whenever you open your mouth.

Welcome to reality.
There is hope

York, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Clint Eastwood's "empty chair" will NEVER be forgotten, because it perfectly summarizes this " OCCUPY WHITE HOUSE" disaster,
still ongoing for four squalid years.

Clint must have some talent for political humor, because he has certainly pist-off the Obamites.
How pathetic that Obama Tweets defensively to his largely imaginary Twitter audience a photo demonstrating that he IS "Occupying" a White House chair!!

The Obama camp is desperate, ill-humored, indefensible, and done.

Clint rode into town and smoked them out.
jimbob

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney sure did his job concerning American job loss! " "Clint Eastwood's RNC speech was to imaginary Obama in an empty chair. I'm drafting a DNC speech to imaginary Romney in an empty factory." George Takei, Mr. Sulu of "Star Trek."
Beam me up ! Romney is the leader of greedy American corporations who destroyed American familes by outsourcing their careers! Now he wants these same familys unemployment extensions, their food stamps, their health care and their welfare!!
Mitt Romney is the destroyer of American families from coast to coast! Americans must take a stand now and go to the polls to vote for Obama and every Democrat or Independent challenger to all Republicans!
Can you imagine a man who totally destroyed well established American families for profit? Then he runs for president with a platform to now continue his crushing of these American families by taking their health care, food stamps and unemployment benefits!!
Romneys' candidacy is a rich mans deplorable joke and all the unemployed Americans that are suffering are the punch line.
I totally agree, and that's why Romney gets my vote
howie

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your train of thought have a caboose? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing

Your incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere
trippy

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

howie wrote:
<quoted text>Does your train of thought have a caboose? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing

Your incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere
stop the bullying of lynch. We r tired of it.
Wow

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

trippy wrote:
<quoted text>
stop the bullying of lynch. We r tired of it.
Calling someone out for the buffoon they are is not bullying. And if you're really concerned about online bullyin you'd be appalled at what Lynch did to some woman he knows on here. Absolutely shameful. He's running for mayor, his thoughts and ideals are free game for all to dissect and comment on.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Obama speech moved from outdoor 72K stadium to indoor 20K arena.

There may have been a 20% to 30% chance of rain tomorrow (as has been forecast for a few days now), but I suppose the higher chance of empty chairs was the ultimate culprit. I guess Clint Eastwood did make an impression after all...
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

say what wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of intelligent American women who will be voting for Romney. And where do you get this lunatic idea that Romney will decide who goes to heaven? You really live quite a fantasy life don't you?
Romney is a Mormon. It is a fact concerning the Mormon religion. Research it before you come after me.

The Mormon religion considers the woman to be underneath the men which is FACT. Their religion has stated that woman are not equal to men through their teachings.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling someone out for the buffoon they are is not bullying. And if you're really concerned about online bullyin you'd be appalled at what Lynch did to some woman he knows on here. Absolutely shameful. He's running for mayor, his thoughts and ideals are free game for all to dissect and comment on.
Really? That woman is a complete whack job who came on here with previously outlined intentions. She incited gay hatred. She walked others through this forum in a gay hatred rampage. She stated lies in order to incite this group of people who are against me due to their relations with the good ole boy network that I expose.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

jimbob wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree, and that's why Romney gets my vote
This doesn't surprise me as you voted for Bush twice!! LMAO.

We all know that there are some Republicans who would never change sides. You would vote for Romney if he declared that he was going to bring back slavery!
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is a Mormon. It is a fact concerning the Mormon religion. Research it before you come after me.
The Mormon religion considers the woman to be underneath the men which is FACT. Their religion has stated that woman are not equal to men through their teachings.
Most intelligent people couldn't care less about the religion that Romney is a member any more than the religion for Obama. Romney has PROVEN BY HIS DEEDS that he is a man of integrity and high moral standards, and he can be counted upon to do the right thing, not the easy thing. Obama has also proven something through his actions and deeds, but we won't talk about that.

and who the hell are you to be judging anyones morals you piece of garbage?
trippy

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Calling someone out for the buffoon they are is not bullying. And if you're really concerned about online bullyin you'd be appalled at what Lynch did to some woman he knows on here. Absolutely shameful. He's running for mayor, his thoughts and ideals are free game for all to dissect and comment on.
ya but every post he posts you people say something about him. Attack him. I don't see u talking about the homeless problem, the obnoxious college students. All u guys do is bash lynch. Let's make change happen
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

All Lynch does is whine and complain about things...he does absolutely nothing to improve things. That is why he gets bashed each and every time he posts his whining.

What should someone say about the homeless in Fitchburg...lets see, Fitchburg has always been more proactive in allowing services for the needy in our society to setup shop here. We are citizens that believe in helping our neighbors, BUT other cities and towns have not done the same, so Fitchburg faces the burden of handling troubled people for all the surrounding cities and towns. There is a common fairness in sharing the burden and responsibility for these needy people, but Fitchburg has always had to do more than its fair share.

Some of the struggles our city faces is because we are a focal point in North Central Massachusetts for these services and it will continue until the other cities and towns step up and help with the needs.

Lynch has taken on the colleg students more now than before because his brother got fired from his job there, and Lynch has an axe to grind with the college.

If you don't know the background, you really shouldn't try to defend him...he has no defense and will continue to be criticized...don't feel too bad for him...he likes it...that is why he comes back for more.
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

btw...I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH MR. EASTWOOD!! Obama has failed and "we gotta let um go".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did everyone see me on Ch 5. 8 min Emile Flournoy 2
Jeremiah found? 55 min Sad day 9
Prosecutor: Body fits description of missing boy 1 hr Donna b 1
McKeehan, North Central Chamber's longtime lead... 1 hr Donna b 5
Jeremiah Possibly Found 4 hr Donna B 1
Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants 4 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 343
Will Jtn Post an intelligent comment that makes... 5 hr Anthony 16
•••
•••