Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

I can't wait to watch this Lynch character perform during the debates. And if he would just make the call I'm sure FATV would give him some airtime.

But if does an interview he'll have to answer questions regarding his criminal past and we know how he avoids that topic.
The Insider

Sandwich, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

Maybe he really wants to be a police officer.

reminds of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
not Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

Obsessed wrote:
Lynch, your obsession with this establishment is way out of control. If I were that cop or anyone else associated with that place, I would have filed a 258E harassment prevention order against you long ago.
Your constant rants on these threads alone expose a very angry twisted person with a clear and obvious hatred towards this place and its owners.
When considering your violent criminal past, along with your pending assault case that actually happened in front of the place, coupled with this very real obvious on-line obsession of yours, it isn't very difficult to figure out you are not of sound mind.
You claim everyone that has an opinion against the corruption is Lynch? For one, it is called freedom of speech! There are many that disagree with the license boards decisions and the double standards within the city. It isn't hard to figure out.

I read these threads all the time and I have read that Lynch has stated many times that he actually likes the cars and the music at the bar and he states that the owners keep a clean looking area.

Lynch has stated many times in here that he has no hatred towards anyone.

There are roughly four of you that stalk Lynch as we all notice that you address Lynch instead of the topic at hand for discussion.

Lynch has made no threats out here at all. You people are obviously attempting to frame him constantly. He mis quote him and attempt to label him. He does defend himself everytime that you guys spew your lies;I don't blame him. You need to state who you are before you make claims.
Insider

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why he is so obsessed with this place. Doesn't he have anything better to do with his life? Where does he find the time to worry about this establishment?
Obviously he will be staking out the Johnsonia to see if Clark will be entering the building. "Click, click, click" I can hear his camera now. Go get em Mr.Lynch! Woo Hoo.
Why what should Lynch beaware of the Johnsonia building and Mr.Straight? Although didn't the license commission live in the building?
Mr. Lynchs' interests in the Johnsonian building involve the asbestos fallout. There are others who are interested in claiming their belongings. From what I have heard there was FPD members already taking pictures of the building.

I feel that Mr.Lynch can take all the pictures he wants by law. He didn't use the pictures as a threat or for a bribe. You reports that he sent the pictures to the city council,Mayor Wong and the Chief of police. Not actually what someone would be doing if they were breaking the law!

I say there is a conciousness of guilt and innocence and I would say all Lynchs' actions point to innocence.
Whack Job Stamos

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Stamos wrote:
Why was Lynch not at this hearing?
"Rightfully, I should be able to testify at this hearing! I have sent pictures to the city council, the Mayor and the Chief of repeated illegal behavior.I will be requesting to testify. Let them dispute what I have to say! No one has the cahonaes to stand up for the interests of the citizens of Fitchburg??"
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
What happened Lynch, no "cahonaes"? Lemmee guess, you wrote another long rabbid rant and sent in pictures to the ABCC..
Bwahahahahhaha ahahahah ahahahha Bwahahahhaha hahahahhahahahahhahah...
Stamos, you need help! What is up with "Bwahahahahhaha ahahahah ahahahha Bwahahahhaha hahahahhahahahahhahah..."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE