Fitchburg man charged in shooting incident

Jul 30, 2013 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

A Fitchburg man was arrested early Monday on a charge of attempting to commit a crime after a resident said shots were fired through the window of his Normandy Road home about midnight Sunday.

Full Story
WOW

Westminster, MA

#1 Jul 31, 2013
so screw it, this guy obviously a gang member strolls to a house like they seem to do daily now in fitchburg, they roll up on his house with family inside, want to jump this kid and then fire into his house twice. TWICE! cops can clearly tell that two shots fired into the home not outside. then, they have all those witnesses!!! they find mendez, and arrest him. only to later let him go (note the typical fitchburg court fee of $500 bail), AFTER the victim he shot at gets a restraining order on him. WHY?! so the judge can see if this obviously violent pos can go back and finish the job?! un real! sure let the guy go! he only shot at kids and a family in their home, had a weapon the cops didnt bother hard to search for outside of the vehicle, or at all, ignore witness testimony, give set bail then revoke, and allow to walk for free. XD the judges there need to be removed. its obvious they just do not give two craps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Baker for governor 1 hr Herbert Lipton 46
5 finalist for Chief of Fitchburg ,Ma. 1 hr Lynch 39
This time I really mean it. Really. 2 hr Kevin Lynch 27
FPD brass responsible.for Million dollar cost t... 2 hr Kevin Lynch 9
anybody know the former brenda gould remarried now 13 hr Sarah 2
Lynch request for court case to be brought forw... (Jul '13) Thu Kevin Lynch 88
A new Hope Thu OMG 5

Fitchburg News Video

Fitchburg Dating
Find my Match