Fireworks? Music? Racing ducks? It's that time again

Jun 15, 2013 Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise 34

This year, organizers are looking to top previous years with the festivities they have in store, from the Amazing Duck Race to the Doll Carriage & Bike Parade to the downtown Block Party that gets bigger and bigger each year.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Jul 16, 2013
Quack wrote:
<quoted text>So let me ask just to be clear, people are having a car show once a week in the summer and you freak out and assault them. But you claim to see gangs and drug dealers everywhere everyday and you run and hide in your basement?
You always bring the conversation to this car show. For one I NEVER attacked anyone, I called 911! As I have said many times, I enjoy these car shows as there is NOTHING wrong with such shows AT ALL ! You mix apples and oranges as being the same!

When I was attacked there was NO PERMIT to obstruct/nor to block traffic !!!! Lets get this one clear as you state this LIE all the time! In years past, YES there were block party permits where the block was CLOSED which is LEGAL. I have no issue which such permits. Although there should be restrictions concerning that location due to the FFD.

So, you now understand that this was not a Block party permit issue????

Second it is VERY OBVIOUS that you are connected to these events. Sometimes you have identified yourself as a fire fighter from Leominster, others as a police officer.

There are THOUSANDS of police and fire. Why can you not confirm where your connection is at? Revealing which one will not expose who you are.

Let me be clear again; I DON'T CARE IF THEY HAVE CAR SHOWS TWO TIMES A WEEK. Car shows were NEVER the issue with me, NEVER!! A kid enjoying a hot dog during the day at a car show with his dad WAS and IS NEVER an issue with me!!!!! I encourage such Father and son connections and sharing of time at events!

You always skirt the real issues!! ALWAYS and it is OBVIOUS to EVERYONE who reads your BS!!!!!
Yeah man

Leominster, MA

#23 Jul 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You always make this example to me. Let me tell you. I NEVER had a problem with car shows, family events nor anything in that realm. I APPROVE of such events as I think they are very good for the community. But you mix apples with oranges. You add in burnouts, Parking in the fire lane WHEN THERE IS NO PERMIT to do so. I say this because you then go into this Permit thing and the FFD using a different exit when such permits are in effect.
You constantly stretch the truth. For one, EVERY citizen in Fitchburg is subject to FINES for burn outs and/or a loss of license and/or criminal violations. Then when they run through city fences they are even held accountable even further.
EVERY resident in Fitchburg pays taxes for road repair, such burnouts tear the pavement up.
You more than others have always mixed apples and oranges when discussing others complaints.
If I was underage and buying alcohol I would know it was illegal process but you would justify it through an example such as a minor being allowed to drink wine at dinner in Italy at the dinner table.
Your little stories are opposite examples and are very obvious! You never make relevant examples!!! This is why we ALL know that you are involved in these situations!!!
As always you have no idea what you are talking about nor does anybody else for that matter. There is no underage drinking in my presence, unlike you I have standards. Why would I care what they do in Italy? In some foreign countries if someone commits murder there is no trial they just chop the murdurers head off. How do you like them apples?
sick of it

Fitchburg, MA

#24 Jul 16, 2013
i will not vote for someone as city councilor who says there is no problem in th eupper common with that bar. they park on the crosswalk all the time take a look on thursday or friday afternoon or any night after a city meeting the cars block the cross walk park illegally and create a hugh problem for all of us who live there. yeah i did complain and the ticket nazi got my car to the tune of 125 dollars so yeah theres no problem right
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#25 Jul 16, 2013
sick of it wrote:
i will not vote for someone as city councilor who says there is no problem in th eupper common with that bar. they park on the crosswalk all the time take a look on thursday or friday afternoon or any night after a city meeting the cars block the cross walk park illegally and create a hugh problem for all of us who live there. yeah i did complain and the ticket nazi got my car to the tune of 125 dollars so yeah theres no problem right
I never stated that the fact is that there is no problem. The fact is that I have not seen these things. I have walked by this bar, I know who drinks there, but I haven't seen any issues. I may be missing everything that you say is happening. You may be 100% correct.

Now, you ask, if I was in the position to receive complaints would I check into it without being bias? Absolutely, I don't think that there is anyone who could say that they are as unbiased as I am concerning these situations.

I do not and would not exempt anyone to have to abide to the rules and laws as the next person. I do not care what position of power the person is in or isn't.

Now if you are stating that you complained and nothing was done I can believe you because I experienced that myself. Without proof that the ticket you received was connected to your complaint I do not know but I have experienced first hand at the highest levels and more than a few times that retaliation for filing a complaint is 100% FACT in Fitchburg. So it definitely is not far fetched that you were retaliated against but I cannot rule on that unless I seen more direct evidence.

In my case, the Chief of police in Fitchburg covered things up and retaliated against me through just his statement to the Sentinel and Enterprise without giving ANY/not ONE example where he EVER investigated a complaint and it came up empty.

I will look into what you are stating. If it is true that a bar is allowing illegal operation, after hrs drinking, illegal parking and the city is not ticketing cars due to their connection to the city then I will be right beside you in complaining.

At this moment I never seen these things. I do not have any facts but I will watch for them. Even with cross walk parking cars should be ticketed. This cannot be allowed as many residents receive tickets outside of stores on Main street. So giving one business cart blanche to break the laws while holding any one accountable depending on who they are connected to is out right WRONG and UNETHICAL.

I wasn't aware of residential units in that area besides ones that have their own parking. I thought it was all commercial.
Really

Gardner, MA

#26 Jul 16, 2013
Lynch I give you two months and you will be banned from that bar too!!

I can see you stalking the people that go there

How about the laws you break by collecting welfare, You can work
my watering hole

Fitchburg, MA

#27 Jul 16, 2013
many have tried but no one will touch us, you sound like me ex wife and steriod boy good luck
pietra rotolo

Forestdale, MA

#28 Jul 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You always bring the conversation to this car show. For one I NEVER attacked anyone, I called 911!...

...Second it is VERY OBVIOUS that you are connected to these events. Sometimes you have identified yourself as a fire fighter from Leominster, others as a police officer.
You had a melt down. You pulled a nutty and got yourself arrested for assault. You spent the weekend in the gaol. You received 2.5 years of probation. If you had been attacked things would have been different. Your fantasies about the GOBN and the conspiracy notwithstanding.
rulla kivi

Forestdale, MA

#29 Jul 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>

...I seen more direct evidence.

In my case, the Chief of police in Fitchburg covered things up and retaliated against me through just his statement to the Sentinel and Enterprise without giving ANY/not ONE example where he EVER investigated a complaint and it came up empty.

I will look into what you are stating.
Why on earth would the Chief bother people by subjecting them to an investigation based on crazy and baseless complaints by you? You imagine things, you are a conspiracy nut, and you toss about broad charges like "ethics violations" and "corruption" without having any clue as to what you are talking about. I'm sure that the chief also doesn't respond to people demanding investigations into UFOs landing at Saima Park either. With good reason.

As for your last line, remember what happened the last time you started an "investigation?"
kamien rolka

Forestdale, MA

#30 Jul 16, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any issues at that bar. But if there was marked city vehicles leaving highly intoxicated, or if they were doing what they wanted with total disregard to their neighbors, the general public and a disregard to the law then Yes it should be addressed.
You always mix apples with oranges out here. For one , NO KID SHOULD BE AT A BAR with their parents. If this is the case then I suggest people to make complaints to social services. You seem to think that it is OK to bring kids into a bar room scene.
In Boston when I was 16 I use to buy alcohol and the owner/store counter person was a Boston PD. When I was 16 and enjoying this of course I didn't have issues.
It sounds like you participate in events where ethics rules are being broken and you don't care because you are enjoying benefits from such behaviors!!!! So in other words of course you are not going to complain!
This is the difference between you and I. I will admit the truth you will not.
More loose screws than an old Studebaker.
Renee

Concord, MA

#31 Jul 16, 2013
Give me neither drink. Jtn join me
sick of it

Fitchburg, MA

#32 Jul 17, 2013
just got another ticket left my car in the loading zone for 5 minutes, but the cars from the bar blocking the cross walk never get a ticket
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#33 Jul 17, 2013
sick of it wrote:
just got another ticket left my car in the loading zone for 5 minutes, but the cars from the bar blocking the cross walk never get a ticket
You cannot park in a loading zone. The cars in the crosswalk should be towed. Where is Aldrich city towing when you need them?

I believe that parking in a crosswalk is an automatic tow. At $135 a tow for the city plus the fine. I believe that there is only one ticket guy but I believe with a tow zone any police officer or business can call for a city tow. I believe any citizen can call.

This is a good question; I believe that any citizen can call for a vehicle to be towed in a towing zone. I bet if a couple city workers got their cars towed that they would not park in that spot again and if they did then they deserve to be towed again. Shit, they could work a full week and pay these fines and fees all year if they chose to but I think they would choose not to park there because they want more drinking money.
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#34 Jul 18, 2013
sick of it wrote:
If you didn't park there you would not have gotten a ticket. It is the same as if you are pulled over for speeding on the highway but you were following the person in front of you that was at the same speed and they didn't get pulled over.

It's called "worry about yourself" don't point fingers and try to make an example of others because you got a ticket.
Droopyballs

Gardner, MA

#35 Jul 18, 2013
Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot park in a loading zone. The cars in the crosswalk should be towed. Where is Aldrich city towing when you need them?
I believe that parking in a crosswalk is an automatic tow. At $135 a tow for the city plus the fine. I believe that there is only one ticket guy but I believe with a tow zone any police officer or business can call for a city tow. I believe any citizen can call.
This is a good question; I believe that any citizen can call for a vehicle to be towed in a towing zone. I bet if a couple city workers got their cars towed that they would not park in that spot again and if they did then they deserve to be towed again. Shit, they could work a full week and pay these fines and fees all year if they chose to but I think they would choose not to park there because they want more drinking money.
A citizen cannot call to have a car towed even if it blocking their own driveway. It has to be a "police tow" or else a towing company will be charged with theft. A citizen can only call to have their own vehicle towed.

For someone running for a city position you are not up on the current laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New police chief announcement 1 hr Tammy from concord 4
Elizabeth Warren for President 1 hr Tammy from concord 3
Jtn gets a sex change 20 hr Jtn 4
Neighborhood menace - Sentinel & Enterprise (May '09) Sat watchdog 6
A skidding Saturday as snow hits heavier than e... (Jan '14) Sat Jon G 2
Jtn or lynch Sat Jtn 4
I love you JTn Sat Kim 3
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••