The rent is too damn high for minimum...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

#22 Mar 16, 2013
Is this another Lynchism quote?

"don;t blame the poor, blame the state for what they allow and continue to change legislation to allow such fraud".

So it's okay for people to commit fraud but it is the government's fault?

That's the low class mentality way of thinking. "Don't blame us for welfare fraud, blame the government for allowing us to do it".

Has it ever occurred that maybe people shouldn't commit fraud in the first place?
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Mar 16, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Lynch. No one is blaming retired or disabled people on social security, let alone the poor. It's scammers like you who cause damage.
Leave me alone! I am not playing with you any more! You are constantly harrassing me!

If you want to come after my disabilitys feel free fruitcake! You are a sick bitch.

Leave me alone!

You are relentless! You are sick! Stop harrassing me!

You constantly state that I assaulted police and firefighters. Then prove it or shut the Fuck up! I am tired of your mouth!

You claim to have a college degree. You have absolutely no common sense!

You live in Gardner and are involved in a cult like religious faction! Worry about yourself!

If you are not gay then that is OK, leave people who are ALONE! Stop harrassing!

Matter of fact! FPD members are watching these blogs as I know this for fact! They can see your constant harrassment techniques as you follow me around and harrass me.

I swear on my life, two detectives were here to discuss me bringing charges against you. One of which watches this site all the time.

Keep it up! Politically it is in his interests to put a stop to you! You discriminate against me constantly out here.

I have talked to Gardner PD as they know you well. Keep it up whack job!
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

#24 Mar 16, 2013
Rollstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Lynch. No one is blaming retired or disabled people on social security, let alone the poor. It's scammers like you who cause damage.
The article is on rent and the cost of living increases.

More in line with this topic could be something like a home owner renting to a young mother and her two children and then claiming the three tennants as dependants. You know someone who takes this girls foodstamps and mentally plays with the girls emotions! A person who uses this girls father as a wedge of mental torture against her?

Like a landlord claiming the mother and her kid as they didn't even live there the year before.

This is in line more isn't it? A person who utilizes their work computer paid for software to search peoples SS numbers?

Stop harrassing me! You are constantly stating things that discriminate against my sexual identity. You constantly state things that discriminate against my disabilities.You constantly utilize lies to badger me such as the LIE that I assaulted a firefighter and an officer. You constantly state a lie that I stalked a person!

I NEVER stalked anyone and the person who made that false claim knows the truth as he was caught in a lie under oath. This is the one thing that will motivate me to bring these charges back up. I will not stand for such wrongful accussations! Try me!

Stop stalking me! Stop harrassing me! Stop discriminating against me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynch Misses Another Monday 4 hr Jill StPierre 55
Sam Squailia Announcement Thu Joel 12
News A moose is spotted near downtown Leominster Thu Bruno Max 1
Fitchburg seeking Vietnam Veterans to honor them Sep 28 Jill StPierre 7
News One-lane Main Street project gets underway in F... Sep 27 Main Street Nanny 10
News UPDATED: Fitchburg, Leominster residents among ... Sep 27 Main Street Nanny 5
News Leominster police: Man punched woman as she hel... Sep 24 Bruno Max 1

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fitchburg Mortgages