State proposes building Prison for of...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no one believes you

United States

#21 Aug 31, 2011
Civil Servant kiss a s s wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lights punched out?" He was attacked, he didn't chest bump anyone and he didn't threaten anyone. Mr. Lynch got blind sided as he didn't think that he would be attacked like that. At one point Lynch was talking to the sister and the attacker sucker punched him again. I know Lynch as if he fought back it would of been evident. I wouldn't pride yourself on experiencing Lynch being attacked. What happened to Lynch Gonzalez is disgustingly illegal and cowardly.
I would say "cowardly" best describes those against Lynch. They all acted like b it ches. They are not only cowards but they are criminals to their core.
Let me ask, when did Lynh have diarrhea of the mouth? Huh, Champ??? You obviously was present at this attack. Remember when the attackers sister was yelling "we know you didn't assault him , but we are going to lieand say that you did, you are all done, we are going to bury you"! And then the attacker sucker punched Lynch again! So you consider that a fight?
So even the "chest bump" is a complete and utter lie! You need to watch the video champ! You are as much a coward as the others!! LMAO. See you at the PO office you diddler, POS!!
I used to believe in you and even came on here and defended you, until you turned on me. And you did it all because your record came up; a fact that had nothing to do with me. Now I have to agree with the people here. I have read all your posts and they are full of paranoid ramblings. I read the newspaper article in which the police chief states you have been calling there for four years reporting death threats and not one had any credibility. You sure have a lot of problems.
needs more than that

United States

#22 Aug 31, 2011
The Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, are we having a bad day? I heard the Lipton center on Main Street is giving out free lithium today.
I think he needs more than Lithium. I think he needs a long term stay somewhere in a padded room.
wow

Fitchburg, MA

#23 Aug 31, 2011
u all should just go pit fight. and save the people this bs on a forum. only a p***y talks tough online. just sayin....
Sophisticated Thug

Westford, MA

#24 Aug 31, 2011
wow wrote:
u all should just go pit fight. and save the people this bs on a forum. only a p***y talks tough online. just sayin....
Gotta agree with you kid...any dope can get tough at a keyboard but come into my world if you want to test your metal. I'll nver forget thre was this kid they called "tippy-tap " his mother made him attend dance lessons..and in my neiborhood...well I think you get it. Any how , tip comes by crying one day and I says..hey tip whats a matter? " them guys down the block pushed me around and took my money. So..off I go down the block..I find them, there around 16..three of them. I dont remember how it went down caus I went into a frenzy but the witneses said I wnt wild and put all three in the hospital..I was 10 years old at the time.
Karate kid

Leominster, MA

#25 Aug 31, 2011
Sophisticated Thug wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta agree with you kid...any dope can get tough at a keyboard but come into my world if you want to test your metal. I'll nver forget thre was this kid they called "tippy-tap " his mother made him attend dance lessons..and in my neiborhood...well I think you get it. Any how , tip comes by crying one day and I says..hey tip whats a matter? " them guys down the block pushed me around and took my money. So..off I go down the block..I find them, there around 16..three of them. I dont remember how it went down caus I went into a frenzy but the witneses said I wnt wild and put all three in the hospital..I was 10 years old at the time.
Great story. It reminds me of the time when I was 3 years old and I was crawling through the jungles of Burma. All of a sudden I'm face to face with a board and HIYAAA I split it right in half.
AAA

Athol, MA

#26 Aug 31, 2011
<quoted text>Gotta agree with you kid...any dope can get tough at a keyboard but come into my world if you want to test your metal. I'll nver forget thre was this kid they called "tippy-tap " his mother made him attend dance lessons..and in my neiborhood...well I think you get it. Any how , tip comes by crying one day and I says..hey tip whats a matter? " them guys down the block pushed me around and took my money. So..off I go down the block..I find them, there around 16..three of them. I dont remember how it went down caus I went into a frenzy but the witneses said I wnt wild and put all three in the hospital..I was 10 years old at the time.
There IS one person on here that spreads the BS just as much as Lynch, and that is YOU. I think you live in a fantasy world, Anyone who brags as as much as you is usually full of it. You really need to find some way to occupy your empty life. Sitting in front of the TV all day and pretending to be Steven Segal or Chuck Norris is not going to make you a tough guy.
Tip

Gardner, MA

#27 Aug 31, 2011
<quoted text>Gotta agree with you kid...any dope can get tough at a keyboard but come into my world if you want to test your metal. I'll nver forget thre was this kid they called "tippy-tap " his mother made him attend dance lessons..and in my neiborhood...well I think you get it. Any how , tip comes by crying one day and I says..hey tip whats a matter? " them guys down the block
pushed me around and took my money. So..off I go down the block..I find them, there around 16..three of them. I dont remember how it went down caus I went into a frenzy but the witneses said I wnt wild and put all three in the hospital..I was 10 years old at the time.
Tell 'em about that time you sucked off 8 guys in 5 minutes and then the pulled a train on you and you took every hard inch they had to offer. That's a great story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fitchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leominster version of Lynch 1 hr Lynch for Laughs 3
Criminal Stalkers manipulating IP addresses (Jul '13) 2 hr Willy Wonka 70
Lynch for Mayor (Nov '11) 2 hr Captain Crunch 332
Fitchburgs corruption being exposed (Feb '16) 5 hr Joe Burger 419
10 Data And Counting Mon Captain Crunch 7
Lynch EPOCA Fraud Mar 24 Marty kirkorian 2
Turtleboy sports will be having a new approach ... (Aug '16) Mar 24 Mhmyah 40

Fitchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance