United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Lynch,

I must admit that you have to be the easiest mark in the world...it takes nothing at all to pull your chain. How easy you forget that I was the "licensed electrician" that schooled you some time ago about your "talking down" to people that are professionals and earned professional licenses.

You are a child in a man's body and you think and act as a child. It appears that you will never grow up and will just continue to whine and cry like an adult would expect from a child.

Poor poor baby...problem is that you cannot accept that you are so messed up, or you might actually be able to get some help.

Apparently, you took a few too many hits dude...
I I I I I I I

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Funny stuff wrote:
I like how Lynch begins every sentence with "I". As if anyone cares about his opinion.
I believe murderers should receive the death penalty or life without parole.
I believe in "Don't ask don't tell". If you like to play hide the slami with gomez in your moms basement keep it to yourself.
"I,I, I, I, I, I, I,......where do we go, wher do we go, where do we go now????
Axel Lynch for Mayor!!
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
Funny,
Go easy on PBS...it is obvious that the programming there is of a proper level for Lynch and my 7 year old of course...I will admit that Romney gets close to the edge with me when he says he will cut out anything that isn't critical to our nation, but he would eventually understand that PBS is good programming for helping CHILDREN learn some basic fundamentals and information.
My daughter about at a point that she has all of that basic information down pat and will move on to more appropriate programming for her level, but Lynch will need it for a long long time, so you can understand why he is so passionate about PBS.
http://www.pbs.org/

What do you extremists enjoy, anything? Are you all really interested in just committing cultural suicide?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Civil Servant Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.pbs.org/
What do you extremists enjoy, anything? Are you all really interested in just committing cultural suicide?
Civil, are you going to step up here or are you going ignore this pukes lies? You and I are on the opposite side of the fence with this LBGT militant marriage movement but this troll is spreading lies accusing me of being your troll and you damn well know better. Are you going to step up here or just ignore it?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

For those of you who felt Obama could have done better during the debate just look on the bright side. The next debate is between Biden and Ryan.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
For one the man who got killed in the case was an employee/hired hit man! What is hard for you to understand?? He smashed people after hiding and stalking them in bushes! he broke bones!
I will not stand for your false facts no longer! The man enjoyed hurting people for pay!!!!! He was paid to hurt people! This is OK? He sold alcohol after hours and on weekends which I purchased off of him in person prior!
He sold marijuana and cocaine within this neighborhood! What else do you want to know about him? He was introduced to me as a leg breaker in the yatcht club in this neighborhood! What else do you want to know!
Ther is a saying "live by the sword and die by the sword"!!!! He came to assault people with his fellow leg breakers! They were extremely tough individuals who hurt people for profit! What do you not understand?
They seen an opportunity to bash a few 120pnd 16 year olds only to find out that there was three individuals including myself that were just two yrs younger than they were and able to fight!
I am tired of your bashing! I have been open and honest to every last second of this incident!
So, you are stating that as I was attempting to quell a fight from happening while these idiots continued to attempt to throw the sucker punch at me.
I went toe to toe with a 225 jacked professional heavy weight boxer that night. I took a few punches and came up and hit that fucker with everything that I could muster in an attempt to break his face in half. I ended up breaking he face as it cracked loudly.
Is this what you want to hear? It is FACT! So I am wrong for fighting? I am wrong for fighting and winning? Should I have held back? My head was split open also, should I have guaged the fucking hole in my head until I was too dizzy to see then hit hard?
Now at other incidents you call me a sucker for not fighting back! So I am weak for not fighting back and deciding to take all the hits in order to save my friend from harm??????????
FUCK YOU AND FUCK ANYONE WHO DOESN"T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!
This only begs the question what were you doing drinking beer with 16 year old boys? Looking for a date?
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Civil, are you going to step up here or are you going ignore this pukes lies? You and I are on the opposite side of the fence with this LBGT militant marriage movement but this troll is spreading lies accusing me of being your troll and you damn well know better. Are you going to step up here or just ignore it?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/fitchburg-ma/...
I admit, Stamos. I haven't been paying too much attention to the drama people create here, but if you want me to surmise, people got you pegged for someone else who's real nasty. I don't think you're him. I don't read their attacks, nor do I believe them.

Stamos. Romney was the one drank superman juice Wednesday! Wow! I guess if you're just a candidate and not the President of the United States you'd have more time to prepare... President looked tired. Why not? Lots on his plate. Round 2 he'll look better. You know, Stamos, Image NOT substance is a debate.

After this election I'm going to jump on the popular vote bandwagon. I feel disenfranchised, Stamos. I want to be a swing-stater! And I like purple! Hell, I love the whole rainbow, Stamos! When your buying me George's in a few weeks, I'll bring my San Francisco photos.

Stamos, who you voting for? How come?

See you Stamos!
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Yup, President Obama has a lot on his plate...

Divulging military information that should NEVER be divulged for political gain

attending interviews on "the view" instead of holding important meetings with the leaders of our allies

vetoing ANY attempt by our "House of Representatives" to fix anything, so he can say the Republicans are obstructionists

lying about tax credits given to businesses for moving jobs out of country

Yup, the President has been busy
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Funny stuff wrote:
<quoted text>This only begs the question what were you doing drinking beer with 16 year old boys? Looking for a date?
I was 22 and my younger brother was 17. He had asked if he could have friends over that night. He had asked if my friends could not be there due to the fact that my friends would big brother type bully his friends, which they use to LOL.

I told him okay but I will have three of my friends there to watch over things but I will make sure that he is not bothered.

So the fact is that these 25 yr old leg breakers for the Boston mob showed up wanting to crash the party. They didn't like the fact that I could not allow them in so they began mopping these 16-18 yr old kids breaking their noses,cuts to their faces ect.. Then the fight escalated.

I would never want to see anyone to lose their life. I had no control over the results as both sides explained it as total chaos, donnybrook with fights everywhere. This was not my doing as I attempted to quell any and all violence to the point that I mentioned someone from the yacht club that I knew we both knew.

I didn't want any trouble then nor down the road as I was thinking that this was my parents home and they were away on vacation.

You are just a trouble maker. You attempt to be funny but you are not as you constantly show how ignorant that you really are, you have connections into the police department to the point where you think that you are protected. All your little arrest and tickets have always been taken care of in the past by your family member.

I am close to certain that you are related to an officer M.
Close huh?
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I was 22 and my younger brother was 17. He had asked if he could have friends over that night. He had asked if my friends could not be there due to the fact that my friends would big brother type bully his friends, which they use to LOL.
I told him okay but I will have three of my friends there to watch over things but I will make sure that he is not bothered.
So the fact is that these 25 yr old leg breakers for the Boston mob showed up wanting to crash the party. They didn't like the fact that I could not allow them in so they began mopping these 16-18 yr old kids breaking their noses,cuts to their faces ect.. Then the fight escalated.
I would never want to see anyone to lose their life. I had no control over the results as both sides explained it as total chaos, donnybrook with fights everywhere. This was not my doing as I attempted to quell any and all violence to the point that I mentioned someone from the yacht club that I knew we both knew.
I didn't want any trouble then nor down the road as I was thinking that this was my parents home and they were away on vacation.
You are just a trouble maker. You attempt to be funny but you are not as you constantly show how ignorant that you really are, you have connections into the police department to the point where you think that you are protected. All your little arrest and tickets have always been taken care of in the past by your family member.
I am close to certain that you are related to an officer M.
Close huh?
Well, I guess this proves once again that you had no sense then and you have no sense now. Allowing a minor to drink with his friends in your parents hom, thinking you had any sense to control the situation...good going jackass.

The home wasn't yours...

The younger brother wasn't of legal age to drink...

Parties get crashed all the time...

You apparantly bring disaster wherever you are...

Please leave Fitchburg before you bring more crap here, you are not wanted here.
huh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
For one the man who got killed in the case was an employee/hired hit man! What is hard for you to understand?? He smashed people after hiding and stalking them in bushes! he broke bones!
I will not stand for your false facts no longer! The man enjoyed hurting people for pay!!!!! He was paid to hurt people! This is OK? He sold alcohol after hours and on weekends which I purchased off of him in person prior!
He sold marijuana and cocaine within this neighborhood! What else do you want to know about him? He was introduced to me as a leg breaker in the yatcht club in this neighborhood! What else do you want to know!
Ther is a saying "live by the sword and die by the sword"!!!! He came to assault people with his fellow leg breakers! They were extremely tough individuals who hurt people for profit! What do you not understand?
They seen an opportunity to bash a few 120pnd 16 year olds only to find out that there was three individuals including myself that were just two yrs younger than they were and able to fight!
I am tired of your bashing! I have been open and honest to every last second of this incident!
So, you are stating that as I was attempting to quell a fight from happening while these idiots continued to attempt to throw the sucker punch at me.
I went toe to toe with a 225 jacked professional heavy weight boxer that night. I took a few punches and came up and hit that fucker with everything that I could muster in an attempt to break his face in half. I ended up breaking he face as it cracked loudly.
Is this what you want to hear? It is FACT! So I am wrong for fighting? I am wrong for fighting and winning? Should I have held back? My head was split open also, should I have guaged the fucking hole in my head until I was too dizzy to see then hit hard?
Now at other incidents you call me a sucker for not fighting back! So I am weak for not fighting back and deciding to take all the hits in order to save my friend from harm??????????
FUCK YOU AND FUCK ANYONE WHO DOESN"T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!
Very nice language for someone aspiring to be mayor. You got my vote.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any INFORMATION at all before you open up your trash mouth. You would then know that there are documentaries for adults on this station that are unmatched. There is educational programming for grahmer school, hiogh school and college students! There is technology programs and good old spelling bees!
You are nothing more than a Romney! You have absolutely NO IDEA what is going on!
Just allow people to work and leave people alone! People love life and you are mad about that fact especially when they are poor.
You feel that NO oNE should be able to enjoy life if they are not wealthy. You want everything from them! God forbid that society is going to have to experience anything that you breed!!
You are pitiful! You are devious and disgusting! You think you are self righteous and deserfving of everything while others should not be!
You believe that you pay for everyone! You are the one who stayed in school for 4 years instead of partying. You felt cheated back then and you never let it go!
It is with you everyday! You didn't get to do what others did. Now you want pay back for those 4 years! Get over it! You make your money, leave others alone!
You make your money by sitting around, not breaking a sweat as you DO NOTHING physical! Others who work manual labor you feel are undeserving of anything!!! You feel that they should suffer the pains of physical labor for little money for 60 years until they die. And you think that they do not deserve to have health carer or any benefits.
But you feel that you should work just 20 years of a cushioned do nothing job and then be able to retire for the next 50 years.
Now the kicker is this, the person who is working themselves to death has NO COMPLAINTS and gives happily to the poor!! You do not like this as you want them to suffer more! I say fuck you as your job is a free hand out!!!!!!!!
You make valid points. "there is educational programming for grahmer school, hiogh school..". Good old spelling bees aside I think you need to tune in more often.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

I think I'm coming around to PBS needing federal money. After all nobody has ever purchased a big bird, tickle me elmo or any other Sesame street product. As Burt and Ernie say you can always purchase the complete Nova series on DVD. Looks like PBS has been giving America the 'bird' for a long time.
Applewild rape victims

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Funny stuff wrote:
I think I'm coming around to PBS needing federal money. After all nobody has ever purchased a big bird, tickle me elmo or any other Sesame street product. As Burt and Ernie say you can always purchase the complete Nova series on DVD. Looks like PBS has been giving America the 'bird' for a long time.
PBS has a one sided viewpoint that i dont like paying for
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

The liberal side of me thinks how great it is that Sesame street teaches sexual tolerance ( Burt and Ernie/ Two unemployed gay puppets who live together.) Also it teaches that if you go through life living in and out of trash cans you will be grouchy (Oscar).

But the capitalist side of me remembers when tickle me Elmo was the hot Christmas gift and people were fighting over them in stores. Imagine how much money Sesame has generated over the years because a few guys with hand puppets and a cardboard house catered to children and got paid by the government. You cant walk through a toy section without seeing SS toys. They make millions for themselves and toy manufacturers. To me it makes no sense for the U.S. Government to pay for SS in China. The Cinese kids love the hit show and now they don't only produce the toys but they are buying them.
huh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Funny stuff wrote:
The liberal side of me thinks how great it is that Sesame street teaches sexual tolerance ( Burt and Ernie/ Two unemployed gay puppets who live together.) Also it teaches that if you go through life living in and out of trash cans you will be grouchy (Oscar).
But the capitalist side of me remembers when tickle me Elmo was the hot Christmas gift and people were fighting over them in stores. Imagine how much money Sesame has generated over the years because a few guys with hand puppets and a cardboard house catered to children and got paid by the government. You cant walk through a toy section without seeing SS toys. They make millions for themselves and toy manufacturers. To me it makes no sense for the U.S. Government to pay for SS in China. The Cinese kids love the hit show and now they don't only produce the toys but they are buying them.
So you're saying it makes as much sense as the BIg Oil Subsidies?
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Word on the street among tv puppets is the bird was green with envy after the $180 million blockbuster deal between Henson and Sesame street went through and it didn't include Kermit. Don't fret for Kermit, he was able to further his career on tv and the big screen and even has his own star on the hollywood walk of fame.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE