Romney wins theater but fails fact check miserably

Posted in the Fitchburg Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 4, 2012
 
After watching the debate, I agree with all that President Obama did not take out the political chainsaw and rip Romney apart which many see as childs play simple.

On substance Obama wins hands down. On Honesty Obama wins hands down. On courtesy/politeness Obama wins hands down.

On aggressive cut your opponent down Obama did not appear. Romney wins in theatrical but was not strong.

After debate Romney does not have one single issue to debate and to point at Obama, not one! There is not one thing that Romney can claim to over Obama. On the other hand, Romney put himself out there.

This was a risky strategy, I get it but now it must change. Last night President Obama spoke honestly, substantly and objectively to the American people. Usually President Obama rambles but he did not do this last night.

Now it is on as the entire Republican base just opened their can of worms. After a debate where some feel Romney won due to President Obamas lack of the chainsaw cut Romney at the knees over Romenys own policies.

In my understanding Obama won at all angles that of which is important to the American people. Obama had Romney admit that Obama was handed a colaspsed economy with the highest unemployment rate in the countrys history and a rising unemployment rate along with a complete failing economy.

Obama has clearly answered the question and the false label that he owns the poor economy. Obama has created millions of jobs which is the highest of any president as the failing economy continues to deliver lay offs. Every major American industry was failing or had already colaspsed before Obama took office.

This has been the number one do nothing but obstruct bipartisan Congress in the history of the Congress. As the majority the Republicans have not brought up for vote not a single pro-American jobs bill.

Last night Obama won on substance and honesty. Intelligent viewing of the debate has awarded Romney with displaying lie after lie. The American people are smarter than a fifth grader. Everyone was awaiting the Obama knock out of Romney as Romney has had a month of total revealation of his incompetence and his total allegiance to the wealthy of America.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 4, 2012
 
For the next four years no matter who is president America will remain struggling.

If Obama wins then America will get stronger every year but after four will still be making needed progress. If Obama is able to get a Democratic majority then America will heal.

If Romney wins then the next four will not be as strong as it would be under Obama and our economy may take the fatal blow as I believe under Romney the recession will get a ten year extension.

It is what it is!! Romney wants to cut polution regualations. Romney stated falsly that green jobs were given the same subsidy as big oil. Major misconception.

It is true that Obama has flooded alternative energy job creation with funding. The difference is this, the oil subsidies gave Billions to three people that already have been raking in massive historical profits. Go green was given Billions for the creation of million of jobs and not to anyone person.

Romney wants to cut PBS funding (.01 percent of the budget) PBS is the only educational Television within America.

Fact checks are giving Obama the WIN handidly. The media has been given Romney the win due to Obama not tearing Romney down. Obama was projected to win 2-1 due to the Romney unmanageble proposals.

As America is 25th in Math and 32nd in Science Romney states that he would cut every single program that would educate America and assist it to regain its educational status.

Romney took credit for the education in Massachusetts and Obama didn't cut him back down to size. Harvard and MIT was not incorporated by Romney!

To make a claim to Massachusetts educational superiority since that has been in place since the civil war is ridiculous.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 4, 2012
 
Every fact check has labeled Romney as a bullshiter! He fell right into the trap as he exposed himself further.

Obama spoke the facts and the truth on the economy. All fact checkers have been giving Obama the truthness award!!!!!

Obama played the "good listener" last night which I feel is the right thing to do as he could explain everything that Romney stated last night verbatem. Romney cannot bring up any critisism of Obama nor can he point to a weakness as Obama has none.

It was a risky strategy as Obama did not attack Romney at all. Obama spent all his time speaking honestly and with much substance on every topic raised.

In my mind this is what matters. If you want a better and safer America vote for Obama. If you want solid job growth vote for Obama. If you want America to take the helm concerning education again vote for Obama.

I agree with everyone that Obama didn't take out the chainsaw to rip down Romney with punch lines instead he focused on facts!

I think everyone is tired of the best BULLSHITER and respects honesty and solid policy coming from Obama.

America was within minutes of complete economic shutdown and collaspse on a scale that no one has every seen before as Bush called McCain and Obama into the whitehouse in an emergency summit on a minutes notice.

Obama isn't hiding the facts that the economy was on the verge of failure and strongly expected to fail before he took office and in jeopardy of this failure as he took the oath of office.

He told America then that there was work ahead and that there was major problems with our economy. But what Obama did was he kept America out of a recession at all cost which he stated he would.

Obama has succeeded and will continue to succeed even in the midst of a total OBSTRUCTIONIST Republican Congress who had begun at the Obama innaugeration with an oath to obstruct the president Obama.

Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 4, 2012
 
ok who left the door open and let this mental midget in? Was anyone able to read more than one sentence of Lynch's idiotic rants?
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 4, 2012
 
I like how Lynch begins every sentence with "I". As if anyone cares about his opinion.

I believe murderers should receive the death penalty or life without parole.

I believe in "Don't ask don't tell". If you like to play hide the slami with gomez in your moms basement keep it to yourself.
Love it

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 4, 2012
 
Lynch is the only one giving this debate to Obama. Even the ultra liberal Carville is giving it to Romney, hands down. He went so far as to say that Obama didn't even show up. And Mike Moore crushed Team Obama and John Kerry, because Obama was unprepared and Romney won.

Nice try Lynch. Per your usual MO, keep repeating te lie an you'll eventually believe it.

Thank you once again r confirming to everyone that you have no grasp on reality or politics as that you're under qualified to manage a hotdog stand let alone te Mayor's seat.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 4, 2012
 
I enjoyed the debate as after the debate I could repeat everything Obama stated. I can now go out and relay the facts to others. I can now answer many policy questions.

The Republican base cannot say the same as Romney made NO headway at all!

Obama was stuck in honesty mode and Romney in bullshiter mode.

Obama did not sieze on any moment to take Romney down but I understood why as I thought Obama was brilliant.

I didn't vote for Obama the first time around. I will now and I encourage all to back Obama and to bring others on board all the way to the ballot box. Begin to plan to bring your family, friends and neighbors to the ballot box.

Obama followed the rules of the PBS debate to the T. The moderator asked for both to give their positions on their proposals and to give the viewer an honest look at the candidate.

Yes, Obama didn't cut Romney down as many felt that he had a bagfull of assaults to bring at Romney and he didn't use them instead he stayed on point and explained articulately and without rambling to the American people with the real facts.

The strategy was for Obama to explain to the American people that he is on the job which is important. he is making a major difference.

Obama ended one war and is planning to end the second. These two wars brought massive debt into an already suffering economy. Obama has stopped this debt which can be compared to your budget such as cutting out un needed expenses in your own home. Obama is just doing it on a massive scale and is succeeding.

Obama has created manufacturing jobs as the economy is getting stronger, it is going to take a few more years.

It will not get better overnight. if the Republican Congress doesn't obstruct every PRO_AMERICAN JOBS BILLS then the economy could get better quicker. This will cut back profit for the superwealthy but will put America back on the path of prosperity.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 4, 2012
 
Romney mentioned his conversation with the unemployed woman but did not state that he hired her as he didn't.

Yes, Obama could have picked up on this and been quicker whitted. He should of short back, "so did you give her a job"??

After ten years of the bush tax cuts the wealthy should be able to hire and are not and NEVER will!

Romney didn't offer this struggling woman a job!! He can afford to hire the woman but refused! So his trickle down is where?????
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 4, 2012
 
Romney claims that the wealthy creaes jobs! So why haven't they??

Like Romney Americas wealthy has not been suffering in this recession!!!!! Himself made 4 Million a year before the recession and made 20 Million a year the first year and every year of the recession!!!!!

Americas wealthy was able to earn 5Xs their normal profits during every year of the recession!!!!

So as Americans suffer, the wealthy rcieves record profits.

Take a construction company owner pulling in 1 Million in labor wages. He hasn't employed not because of new health care costs but due to the fact that his CUSTOMER base has been shrinking for the past 12 years down to its levels of almost on existence today!

The housing market was OVER valued in order to pay out to the speculators in housing futures. Due to this fact Overprce mortgages were given out and not mrtgages to those who couldn't affor them!

People lost their homes after bing laid off after 15-20 years on their job!
Love it

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 4, 2012
 
You'll never be mayor or hold any elected position.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 4, 2012
 
Love it wrote:
Lynch is the only one giving this debate to Obama. Even the ultra liberal Carville is giving it to Romney, hands down. He went so far as to say that Obama didn't even show up. And Mike Moore crushed Team Obama and John Kerry, because Obama was unprepared and Romney won.
Nice try Lynch. Per your usual MO, keep repeating te lie an you'll eventually believe it.
Thank you once again r confirming to everyone that you have no grasp on reality or politics as that you're under qualified to manage a hotdog stand let alone te Mayor's seat.
Gergan also gave it to Romney!! But Gergan also gave it to McCain at every scenario in 2008!! LMAO!!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 4, 2012
 
Love it wrote:
You'll never be mayor or hold any elected position.
You are nothing but an idiot!LMAO.

You think not? You may be right! Who knows?

I came into Fitchburg not knowing more than 4 people TOTAL! I didn't just talk the walk , I walked!!!

I brought issues to the plate that got resolved. I made a difference!!! I motivated the others.

They brought corruption at all levels after me when I pulled papers. I stayed in it! I wasn't able to campaign at all due to these strains!

You are nothing but a coward yourself! You hide behind a fake name,LMAO! You are a complete coward!!

I love life!! I do not need to be elected. I will continue to make a difference and it will continue to erk you. LMAO!!!

I could get who you are but I will not. I will say if you are who I think or connected to that person then let me tell you; he is a COWARD! He is a person who cannot stand on his own two feet! He hits like a girl.

You continue to throw your shots at me! You are nothing but a complete coward who hides behind the ability to ABUSE your authority through corruption! This is what makes you feel like you are something because you have the power and the ability to be protected to operate corruptly!

In my book this makes you a jellyfish COWARD!
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 4, 2012
 
Blah blah blah Lynch. Obama wasn't asked about facts because he didn't have any. You talk about home owners but you dont have one. You talk about jobs but you dont have one.

If Obama had asked Romney why he didn't give the lady a job I'm sure he would have responded the real question is why did you take her job?

Obama says not to worry because once the wars are over the billions of dollars we don't have to spend will help build America. The problem is the money being spent on the wars is borrowed money.

To simplify for you in a way you might understand. You borrow $600 from Gomez's sister to buy a new tv.Then you sell the tv to buy a moped. Just because you don't have the tv anymore doesn't change the fact that you still owe his sister $600. That money isn't free money for you to spend as you please, it's hers.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 4, 2012
 
The only jellyfish here is you Lynch. If I were an elected official I would fight to pass a bill where if any ex con sleazeball finds a way to collect any form of money in public assistance every penny would go to the victims family in retribution for the sick actions of the felon.
Funny stuff

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 4, 2012
 
I just hate stupidity. All you took out of the debate is Romney wants to stop funding to PBS. You claim the funding to PBS "the only educational tv in America" is only .01 percent of the budget. So the question is what is .01 percent of trillions? In reality it's more than a half a billion dollars. Simply put if PBS can't compete with other television stations on there own that's tough shit for them. The other 100 television stations on cable seem to be making money, only PBS is a money pit for tax payers and the programming sucks.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 4, 2012
 
Funny stuff wrote:
I just hate stupidity. All you took out of the debate is Romney wants to stop funding to PBS. You claim the funding to PBS "the only educational tv in America" is only .01 percent of the budget. So the question is what is .01 percent of trillions? In reality it's more than a half a billion dollars. Simply put if PBS can't compete with other television stations on there own that's tough shit for them. The other 100 television stations on cable seem to be making money, only PBS is a money pit for tax payers and the programming sucks.
PBS is all educational and is jamb packed with history documentaries! It is filled with NASA programs and everything educational! They conduct themselves with better morals and are responsible than any other station!

You are a moron! Romney is a complete fool who is able to make and shake because he has millions! He is an idiot!

Lets say the Republicans have control of everything, tell me what they would pass? What would they change? Give them free reign!!

Millions makes Billions without ANY effort!!!!!! Everyone knows that if you ELIMINATE American jobs,Pensions and all health care costs and outsource those jobs to India that the investors within that business such as yourself will benefit!

What this policy does to the US economy is destructive as it puts our government in the position of having to borrow money in order to stimulate the economy!

You would love to see America turn into Saudi Aradia, where no one works and the shieks give out envelopes to their citizens in lines where they kiss the hand of the shiek in order to get their stipend!

You are a destroyer as is all REPUBLICANS. Any Republicans that are sincere people are just extremly gullible and stuck complketely on dumb!

Free Enterprise doesn't work anymore in a modern economy! The Health care system was in COMPLETE dysfunction which Romney and every Republican and Democrat agreed on!

It is GREED! It is like Romney 4 million a year is not good enough for him as he needs to make 20 Million as he has EVERY year of this ten year recession! He exploited workers that actually work!

You also believe that those who work the hardest should get the least and have NO HEALTH CARE!! You believe that the corporations are the "good people" or as Romney states "the employers"!!!

They exploited every inch of the employee! They took everything to the point that we had to mandate a minimum wage!

Government is needed and any other statement is fool hearted and would NEVER work! It is anti trust laws!!!!! You believe that the worker should recieve extremely low wages, work extremely hard, recieve no benefits and be allowed to afford NOTHING at all as you feel that they are not worthy!!!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 4, 2012
 
Funny stuff wrote:
I just hate stupidity. All you took out of the debate is Romney wants to stop funding to PBS. You claim the funding to PBS "the only educational tv in America" is only .01 percent of the budget. So the question is what is .01 percent of trillions? In reality it's more than a half a billion dollars. Simply put if PBS can't compete with other television stations on there own that's tough shit for them. The other 100 television stations on cable seem to be making money, only PBS is a money pit for tax payers and the programming sucks.
PBS is the ONLY television station that promotes EDUCATION. It is the ONLY Station who respects everyone and controls their language responsibly!!!!!!

It is not only big bird which is educational to children as they have been assisting families in educating their kids! You are so self defeating that it is beyond reason. You have ZERO common sense!

If Romney didn't have MILLIONS waiting for him then he would of been a worker!!

The IRAQ war cost and is STILL costing BILLIONS!!!! The Afghanastan war that Bush didn't know how to end cost BILLIONS!!!! Both were un needed wars. We could have just lobbed some bombs into Afghanastan with the same exact results but it would have been more manageble!

So, What did Obama say wrong or propose that was wrong?? Can you name any??

The fact checkers stated that Romney did nothing but LIE and Obama did nothing but tell the TRUTH!!!!

Romney is twice as bad as Bush as Romney is a complet IDIOT! Romney developed outsourcing and profitted off of it for his entire life! He hired illegals to work on his property in Massachusetts.

He is nothing without his Millions and his connections! He was born into influence and opportunity!

Nothing Romney proposes will work for America!!! The US Chamber of Commerce needs to be disbanned!! The US Chamber of Commerce is a foreign operation that works in the interests of foreign nations and foreign citizens!!!!!!!!!!
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 4, 2012
 
Funny,

Go easy on PBS...it is obvious that the programming there is of a proper level for Lynch and my 7 year old of course...I will admit that Romney gets close to the edge with me when he says he will cut out anything that isn't critical to our nation, but he would eventually understand that PBS is good programming for helping CHILDREN learn some basic fundamentals and information.

My daughter about at a point that she has all of that basic information down pat and will move on to more appropriate programming for her level, but Lynch will need it for a long long time, so you can understand why he is so passionate about PBS.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 4, 2012
 
Funny stuff wrote:
The only jellyfish here is you Lynch. If I were an elected official I would fight to pass a bill where if any ex con sleazeball finds a way to collect any form of money in public assistance every penny would go to the victims family in retribution for the sick actions of the felon.
For one the man who got killed in the case was an employee/hired hit man! What is hard for you to understand?? He smashed people after hiding and stalking them in bushes! he broke bones!

I will not stand for your false facts no longer! The man enjoyed hurting people for pay!!!!! He was paid to hurt people! This is OK? He sold alcohol after hours and on weekends which I purchased off of him in person prior!

He sold marijuana and cocaine within this neighborhood! What else do you want to know about him? He was introduced to me as a leg breaker in the yatcht club in this neighborhood! What else do you want to know!

Ther is a saying "live by the sword and die by the sword"!!!! He came to assault people with his fellow leg breakers! They were extremely tough individuals who hurt people for profit! What do you not understand?

They seen an opportunity to bash a few 120pnd 16 year olds only to find out that there was three individuals including myself that were just two yrs younger than they were and able to fight!

I am tired of your bashing! I have been open and honest to every last second of this incident!

So, you are stating that as I was attempting to quell a fight from happening while these idiots continued to attempt to throw the sucker punch at me.

I went toe to toe with a 225 jacked professional heavy weight boxer that night. I took a few punches and came up and hit that fucker with everything that I could muster in an attempt to break his face in half. I ended up breaking he face as it cracked loudly.

Is this what you want to hear? It is FACT! So I am wrong for fighting? I am wrong for fighting and winning? Should I have held back? My head was split open also, should I have guaged the fucking hole in my head until I was too dizzy to see then hit hard?

Now at other incidents you call me a sucker for not fighting back! So I am weak for not fighting back and deciding to take all the hits in order to save my friend from harm??????????

FUCK YOU AND FUCK ANYONE WHO DOESN"T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 4, 2012
 
Just Facts wrote:
Funny,
Go easy on PBS...it is obvious that the programming there is of a proper level for Lynch and my 7 year old of course...I will admit that Romney gets close to the edge with me when he says he will cut out anything that isn't critical to our nation, but he would eventually understand that PBS is good programming for helping CHILDREN learn some basic fundamentals and information.
My daughter about at a point that she has all of that basic information down pat and will move on to more appropriate programming for her level, but Lynch will need it for a long long time, so you can understand why he is so passionate about PBS.
If you had any INFORMATION at all before you open up your trash mouth. You would then know that there are documentaries for adults on this station that are unmatched. There is educational programming for grahmer school, hiogh school and college students! There is technology programs and good old spelling bees!

You are nothing more than a Romney! You have absolutely NO IDEA what is going on!

Just allow people to work and leave people alone! People love life and you are mad about that fact especially when they are poor.

You feel that NO oNE should be able to enjoy life if they are not wealthy. You want everything from them! God forbid that society is going to have to experience anything that you breed!!

You are pitiful! You are devious and disgusting! You think you are self righteous and deserfving of everything while others should not be!

You believe that you pay for everyone! You are the one who stayed in school for 4 years instead of partying. You felt cheated back then and you never let it go!

It is with you everyday! You didn't get to do what others did. Now you want pay back for those 4 years! Get over it! You make your money, leave others alone!

You make your money by sitting around, not breaking a sweat as you DO NOTHING physical! Others who work manual labor you feel are undeserving of anything!!! You feel that they should suffer the pains of physical labor for little money for 60 years until they die. And you think that they do not deserve to have health carer or any benefits.

But you feel that you should work just 20 years of a cushioned do nothing job and then be able to retire for the next 50 years.

Now the kicker is this, the person who is working themselves to death has NO COMPLAINTS and gives happily to the poor!! You do not like this as you want them to suffer more! I say fuck you as your job is a free hand out!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Fitchburg Forum right now

Search the Fitchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Body found by highway is missing Massachusetts boy 16 min Donna B 11
Harrassing of me has timely stopped 55 min Harry 44
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 1 hr Lon Spector 4,667
Happy Passover 12 hr Lynch 1
Child advocate: Discovery could force out DCF c... 18 hr Lynch 1
Jeremiah found? 19 hr Lynch 15
With some help, Habitat houses in Fitchburg alm... 22 hr Lynch 7
•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
Fitchburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••