Three hurt in Fitchburg crash

Feb 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

The Jeep Cherokee and Dodge Caravan traveling opposite directions crashed in front of 93 Pratt Road at about 5:50 p.m., sending the Cherokee partially into one end of the front lawn.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 5, 2013
 
Diego Corrales wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a family member by the way but thanks for your insight!!!!
then how would you hear my mother was drunk when she never got arrested for drinking and driving. Its easy to start rumors like that. Dont you think if the EMT said she was drunk she would have faced legal actions? That would only make sence rite?

Since: Feb 13

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 5, 2013
 
Diego Corrales wrote:
<quoted text>
No dude I think your the fucking moron!!! I it was my cousin in that accident and you are right about one thing she is not locked up but she was escorted by police to the hospital and was intoxicated I picked up the police report with my cousin. So, before you make another mistake get the facts!!! Because you threaten anyone again you'll be the one arrested!!!
I did not threaten anyone i said we could meet to talk about it because im geting very frustrated that you are starting lies. and its not my cousin its my mother ,i picked up the police report today for her and it says simply that there was a head on accident and who was at fault in witch yea it says my mother is at fault nothing about the hospital or anything. Why if the police brought her to the hospital would they not arrest her. Think about it. If you are capable to do so. As evey comment comes on this i am printing it out so go ahead and have me "arrested" i did not threaten but simply talk about it.
GOD bless America

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

You all should stop the arguing it was an accident.
Please, give thanks to The Lord above that everyone involved in this incident is alive and well! And for those who have turn this forum into a so called "dissin" session should be ashamed of themselves. I have noticed their are family members of all parties involved in this forum and we should all have some respect for them!!! Spelling, grammar, and punctuation are not at all important at this moment. Loved ones emotions are being felt here and we should all have consideration. May The Lord bless each and everyone of you all. As well as our family's prayers go out to the young lady who has been hospitalized in this accident. GOD bless each and everyone of us!!!!
Ernesto Guevarra

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 5, 2013
 
Amen!!!
Diego Corrales

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 5, 2013
 
GOD bless America wrote:
You all should stop the arguing it was an accident.
Please, give thanks to The Lord above that everyone involved in this incident is alive and well! And for those who have turn this forum into a so called "dissin" session should be ashamed of themselves. I have noticed their are family members of all parties involved in this forum and we should all have some respect for them!!! Spelling, grammar, and punctuation are not at all important at this moment. Loved ones emotions are being felt here and we should all have consideration. May The Lord bless each and everyone of you all. As well as our family's prayers go out to the young lady who has been hospitalized in this accident. GOD bless each and everyone of us!!!!
You are absolutely right GOD bless America and thank you for the words of wisdom. I would like to apologize to erh7117. You should understand that this is what was told to our family members and emotions are running wild.

Since: Feb 13

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 5, 2013
 
GOD bless America wrote:
You all should stop the arguing it was an accident.
Please, give thanks to The Lord above that everyone involved in this incident is alive and well! And for those who have turn this forum into a so called "dissin" session should be ashamed of themselves. I have noticed their are family members of all parties involved in this forum and we should all have some respect for them!!! Spelling, grammar, and punctuation are not at all important at this moment. Loved ones emotions are being felt here and we should all have consideration. May The Lord bless each and everyone of you all. As well as our family's prayers go out to the young lady who has been hospitalized in this accident. GOD bless each and everyone of us!!!!
Exactly i appreciate that ,you are very right God bless you

Since: Feb 13

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 5, 2013
 
Diego Corrales wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely right GOD bless America and thank you for the words of wisdom. I would like to apologize to erh7117. You should understand that this is what was told to our family members and emotions are running wild.
I apologise to you as well, never ment to get so heated that is not me or any representation of how my family runs, shit happens man and i appologise for anger twards anyone ,were all going through the same thing here hope all is well with your family.
Brenda

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GOD bless America wrote:
You all should stop the arguing it was an accident.
Please, give thanks to The Lord above that everyone involved in this incident is alive and well! And for those who have turn this forum into a so called "dissin" session should be ashamed of themselves. I have noticed their are family members of all parties involved in this forum and we should all have some respect for them!!! Spelling, grammar, and punctuation are not at all important at this moment. Loved ones emotions are being felt here and we should all have consideration. May The Lord bless each and everyone of you all. As well as our family's prayers go out to the young lady who has been hospitalized in this accident. GOD bless each and everyone of us!!!!
You am rite. Now I'n going to Planned Parenthood so I am get stuck wit a needle and shit a baby in the toliet.
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ernesto Guevarra wrote:
No, Wong was not involved! Also, cops in Fitchburg do suck! And, it's maybe if you had graduated from school you would know what she has written! Oh, it's stupid not stoopid! Translate, you probably are the biggest idiot of all since you could not not get the gist of the story! English teacher, "uh oh" is 100% right your "English" is atrocious!!!!
heard Wong likes to drive and text,no pay raise for the queen,Marcus please run
Uh oh

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>heard Wong likes to drive and text,no pay raise for the queen,Marcus please run
Sorry dum dum, she got we well deserved raise, even though she is still grossly underpaid for the job she's been tasks with doing. She's running a $100m organization, in the private sector she's be paid $300-$400k with bonuses to do that. And she has to listen to notwits like you throw barbs from behind the safety of your computer. Come out and own wheat you say, stand behind your convictions. Because if you don't or won't, you're just making noise.
English Teacher

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Uh oh,

You really should take an English lesson if you're going to correct someone else's English.

What is "she got we well deserved"?
What is "she's been tasks"?
What is "come out and own wheat you say"?
What is a "notwit"? I guess that means you.
Glass houses

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

English Teacher wrote:
Uh oh,
You really should take an English lesson if you're going to correct someone else's English.
What is "she got we well deserved"?
What is "she's been tasks"?
What is "come out and own wheat you say"?
What is a "notwit"? I guess that means you.
Doctor heal thyself. You should take your own advice.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 6, 2013
 
Uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dum dum, she got we well deserved raise, even though she is still grossly underpaid for the job she's been tasks with doing. She's running a $100m organization, in the private sector she's be paid $300-$400k with bonuses to do that. And she has to listen to notwits like you throw barbs from behind the safety of your computer. Come out and own wheat you say, stand behind your convictions. Because if you don't or won't, you're just making noise.
She should not be paid $300-$400K and your analysis is completely WRONG! I think this is Marcus! You are conservative and I feel a good pick when it comes to economics but you are wrong concerning mayor Wong.

The city council has once again Failed the citizens of Fitchburg. Nothing gets done in Fitchburg as is the same song and dance for decades now!

The citizens of Fitchburg have been constantly shit on every week since Wong took office. The citizen nor the community counts more than her political agenda!!!

The city council has done NOTHING again.
Wickedguy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
She should not be paid $300-$400K and your analysis is completely WRONG! I think this is Marcus! You are conservative and I feel a good pick when it comes to economics but you are wrong concerning mayor Wong.
The city council has once again Failed the citizens of Fitchburg. Nothing gets done in Fitchburg as is the same song and dance for decades now!
The citizens of Fitchburg have been constantly shit on every week since Wong took office. The citizen nor the community counts more than her political agenda!!!
The city council has done NOTHING again.
Just so everyone knows I talked to the real Mr.Lynch and he stated that he does not post on here. So what we have here is someone that wants to post their comments under anoher person's name.

This person feels the recession was tough, they would have never made through a "depression". I guess we will always have the "doom and gloom" people around us and no matter what happens they will always find something to complain about.
I Heard

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 6, 2013
 
you lie he does post on here my baby momma works for five o they got his computer on the hook
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Uh oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dum dum, she got we well deserved raise, even though she is still grossly underpaid for the job she's been tasks with doing. She's running a $100m organization, in the private sector she's be paid $300-$400k with bonuses to do that. And she has to listen to notwits like you throw barbs from behind the safety of your computer. Come out and own wheat you say, stand behind your convictions. Because if you don't or won't, you're just making noise.
wong needs to resign today fortune cookie says
maybe

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>wong needs to resign today fortune cookie says
You should resign. You're a waste of taxpayers dollars, and that is an understatement!
Wickedguy

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lynch for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
She should not be paid $300-$400K and your analysis is completely WRONG! I think this is Marcus! You are conservative and I feel a good pick when it comes to economics but you are wrong concerning mayor Wong.
The city council has once again Failed the citizens of Fitchburg. Nothing gets done in Fitchburg as is the same song and dance for decades now!
The citizens of Fitchburg have been constantly shit on every week since Wong took office. The citizen nor the community counts more than her political agenda!!!
The city council has done NOTHING again.
Again this is another example of the low class mentality of Fitchburg that holds the city back from being a productive community.

This is the typical response "if I don't earn that much for my job then why should anyone else" low class mentality that people have in Fitchburg.
Ughhh

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
You should resign. You're a waste of taxpayers dollars, and that is an understatement!
AMEN to that!!!
haha

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 8, 2013
 
Wickedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again this is another example of the low class mentality of Fitchburg that holds the city back from being a productive community.
This is the typical response "if I don't earn that much for my job then why should anyone else" low class mentality that people have in Fitchburg.
Well said. And what's funnier, the person saying it in this instance is Lynch, who doesn't have a job. He's sucking off the teat of the state taxpayer...and he has the nerve to say he deserves more!

All men are created equal but that doesn't mean equal pay. Wong deserves more than the awful salary she's been getting and while the raise is nice she's still underpaid for the job she's taksed with doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of44
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Fitchburg News Video

•••
•••

Fitchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fitchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fitchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fitchburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••